Crown

Board: AMG Mercedes Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    Ludacris tests the SLR video link...

    http://www.virgeweb.com/rage2/slr/ludacris_slr.wmv


    Right click save target as...

    Well, another educated person with hard earned money that appreciates the McLaren technology, AMG power and Mercedes style.

    Who the hell am I kidding, I'm jealous as an a55.

    Re: Ludacris tests the SLR video link...

    Quote:
    Bilal Siddiqui said:
    Well, another educated person with hard earned money that appreciates the McLaren technology, AMG power and Mercedes style.
    Who the hell am I kidding, I'm jealous as an a55.




    Well Bilal,
    If I didn't know your aversion to irony, I'd say you were trying to be sarcastic.

    Get a grip on yourself, man!

    fritz

    Re: Ludacris tests the SLR video link...

    Quote:
    Bilal Siddiqui said:
    Well, another educated person with hard earned money that appreciates the McLaren technology, AMG power and Mercedes style.
    Who the hell am I kidding, I'm jealous as an a55.




    Well Bilal,
    If I didn't know your aversion to irony, I'd say you were trying to be sarcastic.

    Get a grip on yourself, man!

    fritz

    Re: Ludacris tests the SLR video link...

    How can such a beautiful car be afforded by a non-educated person!

    I adore that car, and to see it being driven and bought by "singers", ahh, we could have a whole thread about this!

    Re: Ludacris tests the SLR video link...

    How can such a beautiful car be afforded by a non-educated person!

    I adore that car, and to see it being driven and bought by "singers", ahh, we could have a whole thread about this!

    Re: Ludacris tests the SLR video link...

    Do you know what educatoin level he's recieved???

    I bet you don't. Im sorry Bilal, but you sound even more un-educated saying something like that! Im dissapointed in you.

    Because he's a rapper doesn't mean that he's some ignorant wack job, as a lot of them aren't, some are. I know because I have met some of these guys and they are good people who have the ability to speak and carry on an intellegent conversation.

    Re: Ludacris tests the SLR video link...

    Do you know what educatoin level he's recieved???

    I bet you don't. Im sorry Bilal, but you sound even more un-educated saying something like that! Im dissapointed in you.

    Because he's a rapper doesn't mean that he's some ignorant wack job, as a lot of them aren't, some are. I know because I have met some of these guys and they are good people who have the ability to speak and carry on an intellegent conversation.

    Re: Ludacris tests the SLR video link...

    Quote:
    AMGeater said:
    I bet you don't. Im sorry Bilal, but you sound even more un-educated saying something like that! Im dissapointed in you.



    Oh-oh! This irony thing is beginning to get out of hand!

    fritz

    Re: Ludacris tests the SLR video link...

    Quote:
    AMGeater said:
    I bet you don't. Im sorry Bilal, but you sound even more un-educated saying something like that! Im dissapointed in you.



    Oh-oh! This irony thing is beginning to get out of hand!

    fritz

    Re: Ludacris tests the SLR video link...





    Oh-oh! This irony thing is beginning to get out of hand!

    fritz



    Are we trying to incite something?????? I don't dislike neither am I angry at/with Bilal. I just expressed how I feel about something and that was it. Don't take it for more that what it is.

    Re: Ludacris tests the SLR video link...





    Oh-oh! This irony thing is beginning to get out of hand!

    fritz



    Are we trying to incite something?????? I don't dislike neither am I angry at/with Bilal. I just expressed how I feel about something and that was it. Don't take it for more that what it is.

    Re: Ludacris tests the SLR video link...

    Me sorry man

    Re: Ludacris tests the SLR video link...

    Me sorry man

    Re: Ludacris tests the SLR video link...

    Quote:
    Bilal Siddiqui said:
    Me sorry man



    Brilliant! I like your answer, Bilal!

    Just for a change I'm not being sarcastic.

    fritz

    Re: Ludacris tests the SLR video link...

    Quote:
    Bilal Siddiqui said:
    Me sorry man



    Brilliant! I like your answer, Bilal!

    Just for a change I'm not being sarcastic.

    fritz

    Re: Ludacris tests the SLR video link...

    Quote:
    AMGeater said:




    Oh-oh! This irony thing is beginning to get out of hand!

    fritz



    Are we trying to incite something?????? I don't dislike neither am I angry at/with Bilal. I just expressed how I feel about something and that was it. Don't take it for more that what it is.



    Lighten up, AMGeater!

    Bilal and I have a thing going about sarcasm and irony which goes back a long way. Well, maybe 1 to 2 weeks.

    Since Bilal is so well known around here for only making profound statements, based on well-reasoned arguments, and expressing himself in measured terms (the foregoing is intended as irony ), your expression of disappointment with him could also so easily have been intended as irony!

    Who could have dreamt you are being serious.

    Whatever, my banter was aimed at Bilal, and not at you. I would hope he can take it, because he certainly invites it every time he logs on. I think he knows it, and that it's deliberate.

    Don't want to appear patronising, but to make sure you know where I'm coming from, "banter" is defined as good-natured, teasing humour at another's expense; it is not malicious. The smiling Graemlin in my post should have told you that.

    For your own sake, never go into a bar with with that kind of attitude. You might find people wanting to take you outside!

    And before you ask, as i think you did in another thread, that is not meant as a threat! Just friendly advice from someone who enjoys banter.

    fritz

    Re: Ludacris tests the SLR video link...

    Quote:
    AMGeater said:




    Oh-oh! This irony thing is beginning to get out of hand!

    fritz



    Are we trying to incite something?????? I don't dislike neither am I angry at/with Bilal. I just expressed how I feel about something and that was it. Don't take it for more that what it is.



    Lighten up, AMGeater!

    Bilal and I have a thing going about sarcasm and irony which goes back a long way. Well, maybe 1 to 2 weeks.

    Since Bilal is so well known around here for only making profound statements, based on well-reasoned arguments, and expressing himself in measured terms (the foregoing is intended as irony ), your expression of disappointment with him could also so easily have been intended as irony!

    Who could have dreamt you are being serious.

    Whatever, my banter was aimed at Bilal, and not at you. I would hope he can take it, because he certainly invites it every time he logs on. I think he knows it, and that it's deliberate.

    Don't want to appear patronising, but to make sure you know where I'm coming from, "banter" is defined as good-natured, teasing humour at another's expense; it is not malicious. The smiling Graemlin in my post should have told you that.

    For your own sake, never go into a bar with with that kind of attitude. You might find people wanting to take you outside!

    And before you ask, as i think you did in another thread, that is not meant as a threat! Just friendly advice from someone who enjoys banter.

    fritz

    Re: Ludacris tests the SLR video link...

    Maybe everybody ought to take a closer look at the video. Ludacris gets in and out of the car in the drivers seat, but during the actual driving and the burnout, he is sitting in the passenger seat...

    so much for this...

    Re: Ludacris tests the SLR video link...

    Maybe everybody ought to take a closer look at the video. Ludacris gets in and out of the car in the drivers seat, but during the actual driving and the burnout, he is sitting in the passenger seat...

    so much for this...

    Re: Ludacris tests the SLR video link...

    Quote:
    For your own sake, never go into a bar with with that kind of attitude. You might find people wanting to take you outside!



    What else is new. My college days are over

    Re: Ludacris tests the SLR video link...

    Quote:
    For your own sake, never go into a bar with with that kind of attitude. You might find people wanting to take you outside!



    What else is new. My college days are over

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part I) Thread Closed 9/24/20 12:47 AM
    watt
    747977 2849
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 8/11/21 2:00 PM
    throt
     
     
     
     
     
    447273 1287
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 9/18/21 4:38 PM
    BiTurbo
    165906 1096
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 9/17/21 8:59 PM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    65311 380
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 9/18/21 11:06 AM
    watt
    53924 510
    Porsche Sticky ROAD TEST: New 992 Carrera 4S 3/3/21 10:57 PM
    Wonderbar
    46414 336
    Porsche Sticky Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Short Review 10/19/20 6:12 PM
    Leawood911
    42897 380
    Porsche Sticky Porsche extends the Taycan model range (Taycan 2WD) 2/1/21 12:42 PM
    Leawood911
    11948 29
    Porsche Cayman GT4 5/4/21 4:46 PM
    Topspeed
    464263 3586
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 6/25/21 2:56 PM
    the-missile
    384644 3506
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 8/12/21 4:57 PM
    Topspeed
    381102 3918
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991.2 GT3 RS (2018) 4/28/21 12:26 PM
    W8MM
    346957 3252
    Porsche Tesla Roadster 9/23/20 8:22 PM
    bluelines
    334884 4279
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 12/8/20 7:51 PM
    DJM48
    316949 2646
    Porsche 992 GT3 9/17/21 4:41 PM
    lexs4
    262058 2975
    Porsche OFFICIAL: The new Porsche 992 – a design icon and high-tech sports car 7/20/21 3:10 PM
    Topspeed
    249592 1567
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Panamera (2016) 2/11/21 9:22 AM
    Itsme
    167358 1379
    Others Alfa Romeo 4C 9/23/20 10:22 AM
    RCA
    143160 792
    Lambo Lamborghini Huracan and variants 4/9/21 4:32 PM
    Topspeed
    117820 1225
    Porsche Donor vehicle for Singer Vehicle Design 7/30/21 4:07 PM
    WhoopsyM
    101304 735
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 7/5/21 4:30 PM
    BjoernB
    91982 1221
    McLaren F1 7/10/21 7:43 AM
    BiTurbo
    81962 209
    Lambo Aventador and SV 8/27/21 2:33 PM
    Topspeed
    71243 698
    AMG AMG GT R 7/8/21 3:07 PM
    CGX car nut
    71073 824
    Porsche Nürburgring - Tesla vs. Taycan 11/23/20 6:10 PM
    Topspeed
    50493 596
    Others Tesla 2 the new thread 9/14/21 1:11 PM
    BjoernB
    47132 1165
    Others Bugatti Chiron 7/22/21 6:55 PM
    Topspeed
    41877 480
    Ferrari Ferrari 812 Superfast 6/24/21 6:30 PM
    Porker
    39677 531
    Porsche Olive 991.2 GT3 Clubsport 1/1/21 7:58 PM
    throt
    38400 615
    BMW M BMW M2 Rumors 7/7/21 8:38 PM
    Jim_in_Iowa
    30379 394
    270 items found, displaying 1 to 30.