Crown

Board: Porsche - 911 - 991 Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

991 GTS Review LONG-TERM UPDATE (after 12 months...)

So I have had the GTS for a year now and have done 22,000Km with it and thought I would share a long term update to the initial review I made and uploaded here (https://www.rennteam.com/forum/thread/21068553/RoadTest_Review__991_Carrera_GTS/page1.html).

Just going to touch on some subjective aspects of the initial review on which long term use may have changed my initial opinion on, or may have confirmed it, and any new thoughts that may have appeared since.

146661691682501.jpg

All in all, I'm going to get this out of the way first, the car is definately a keeper, more than any other 911 I have owned previously. To sum it up, this car was made for my needs and preferences and fits me like a glove.

I like to drive a sporstcar everytime I get into a car for anything, and having to drive a sedan, SUV or whatever takes away from the joy of life. So my 911 has to be a daily driver that I can use for everything and all year around, from driving to work, to having fun on a mountain road on the weekend, and everything in between.

146661694664802.jpg

But as far as sportcar preferences go, I have always been on the sportier side of sportcar setups. So for me the GT3 for example has always been the ideal 911, and my choice if it didn't have to make any compromises for serious daily use in the process. And on the other hand the Carreras were ideal for daily use but have always been a bit to soft for my taste. The Turbo of course out of the question then since its purpose is different and even less sportier. So I have always opted for the sportiest suspension options, sport seats, sport exhausts, and other sport options available on the Carreras but deep inside was still left wanting a sportier car.

And as you can see were I'm leading with this, this GTS version ticks all the right boxes, that is, short of having the GT3 engine and PDK. The GTS sits perfect in between the Carrera and GT3, or at least as perfect as any 911 variant ever has. This is why I'm so appreciative of it, and so happy I got it when it was still available in the short span that it was being sold, and can see it being a keeper since don't see anything on the horizon yet that will get me to trade it in for, since the next GTS will not have this atmospheric engine.

146661698329804.jpg

So the engine, its a big part of the package. The GTS would not be the same with the new 3.0L turbocharged engine. Just like a GT3 would not be the same with it's engine being downsized and turbocharged, the straightline performance may be better due to the greater torque, and may post a faster lap time, but the GT3 experience would not be the same. Its a matter of the type of engine fitting the type of car best.

A few days ago I was driving on some mountain roads with other Porsches as I sometimes do, had a blast... 2nd and 3rd gear roads with bends one after the other, getting on the throttle as early as posible coming out of the bends, with instant throttle response at the tip of your right foot, and modulating it to the traction with such a progressive power delivery, keeping the engine in the top range of the rev band all the time, as it reved freely and effortlessly up to the limit... and that screaming sound sorrounding it all!! ... windows down echoing from the rock face and vegetations on the sides of the road... the downshifts into second were a spectacle, as the engine screamend increscendo in 2nd reaching the limit, then into 3rd, then lift off as the exhaust burbles and pops loudly, and you lay on the brakes as you hit the downshift paddle and the exhaust blips loudly with the perfect PDK match reving, along with the mechanical sound of the engine braking, and then on the throttle once again hearing the revs climb and change tone across the rev band ... the whole experience leaving you anticipating the next corner to get to do it all over again.

146661700381305.jpg

146661701180706.jpg

I had a 991.2 with sport exhaust in front of me part of the time, and could not hear anything coming from it, nothing, as if he wasn't there, just like the other aspects of the engine I mentioned above weren't there either. The higher torque was of no benefit to it either, nor were the lower CO2 emissions. This is why while the new turbocharged engine has its good points, not a single one of them is of benefit to the GTS and this experience. On the other hand, each time we stopped for a break, some of those other P-car drivers behind me would come up and compliment me on how they enjoyed hearing the soundtrack of the GTS from behind through the bends. Apperently it could be heard from 2-3 cars behind.

13.jpg

146661704610907.jpg

The chassis of the GTS (and here I think I can extend to the 991 generation in general) is very posed and forgiving compared to previous generations, it takes a lot more to unbalance the car in the corners by bumps on the road or driver inputs (or errorsSmiley). And its most noticeable at higher speeds such as highway speeds and bends. I think this would be the characteristic that stands out more versus previous generations. And while the ride is softer than my previous 997S-20mm, it has less roll and handles road irregularities better. The only thing that I kind of miss a bit is the 997S-20mm steering, not that the electrohydraulic steering in the GTS is worse, its better than in previous 991 Carreras I have driven, and in reality is equally capable than the 997's, but it's more of a subjective feeling, I miss a bit of the "nervousness" of the 997S-20mm steering.

146661705673308.jpg

Now we come to the PDK, many of you know my reluctances towards the PDK in the long term being a "manual guy". After one year I can say I'm happy with the PDK and would do it again. But part of that is the exhaust sound of the GTS though, without it I would not be as content with the PDK though. If I were buying the same car again I wouldn't think twice about getting it with PDK, but if it were getting a 991.2 now I would find myself in the predicament all over again, will still be happy with PDK after a year? Maybe yes or maybe not, but would not be able to say right now.

That said I would love to have a manual sportscar too if I could, because no matter how good the PDK is, it can never 100% substitute a manual, and I miss it sometimes. If I could have a second 911 in the garage, whicb I can't, it would be preferably a manual.

146661707682710.jpg

146661708334609.jpg

I drive it on manual mode when I want a bit more interaction with the tranny, but I also drive it in D mode too which is excellent in aticipating what gear you want to be in at every moment within the constraints of the driving mode (Normal, Sport, Sport-Plus). The only thing is that when wanting some sudden acceleration the kickdown can jump one too many gears than you were expecting and lurch forward faster than you wanted, couple that with the exhaust sound, and you may find yourself creating a bit of a scandal around you when you just wanted to acecelerate moderately and anonymously in traffic Smiley

12.jpg

After having driven the PDK extensivley, I definately think that the paddles should be stuck to steering column and not to the wheel. On tighter corners were there is lots of wheel lock you have a hard time reaching the paddles and you have to go for the stick if you don't want to loose to much time fiddling about. However why does it downshift when you push the stick forward and pull for upshift? Not a huge problem but very counter intuitive. I believe its fixed now in the 991.2 versions, but wonder for what reason its was set backwards in the first place.

14.jpg

Did I mention the GTS' exhaust sound already? whistling.gif ... OK, OK... I will just mention that in Sport-mode though, its a bit too much for city driving due to the loud burbuling & popping on retention when you let off the throttle. Its out of place and calls too much attention IMO, gives the impression you are driving aggresively when in fact you are not and I don't appreciate this in city driving. Simple solution is to set normal non-sport mode and just keep PSE ON, not that you need Sport-mode in city driving anyway, since you should be obeying speed limits and driving extra cautiously due to pedestrians, traffic etc. But in non-sport mode, the PSE while activated will is still just as lound and sporty on acceleration but there is much much less burble and pop on retention/deceleration than when on Sport mode.

146661722909111.jpg

The choice of exterior color was another issue I wasn't 100% sure about on how it would turn out to be after a while, since I'm more about subtle colors such as black, but I can say I'm very glad I made the leap of faith of getting the GTS' Carmine Red... thanks to all those here that helped me make the decision with your reasuring commnents about the color.

It looks great in the sunlight, and the black wheels and black accents the GTS were made for the Carmine Red. This particular red tone and the wheel and sport design bits, etc does grab a lot of attention, more than I would have expected, both from fellow P-car owners and from people on the street or other cars in traffic. Add the exhaust in, and find myself gettin thumbs up from pedestrians and a lot of petitions to rev or accelerate from other car drivers. Something that I don't feel comfortable with since I like to pass unnoticed and be left to enjoy the car privately. But inspite of that, the color choice is still worth it, the GTS's understated looks and clean lines is just so beautiful with it... I never would have thought!

15.jpg

I have yet to see a Carrera with any type of combination that I like as much as the GTS aesthetically and its because the GTS has a few elements part of its specific looks that you cannot get on the Carrera, like the centrelock wheels, the black engine grill with the extra grill strip bellow the spoiler, the alcantar interior, etc... nothing to outrageous fortunately as this is a daily driver, but enough to give it a sportier characteristic look I really like.

Something very worth mentioning is the 90 liter gas tank option that the GTS has because of being a widebody but RWD, can't say enought about how much I like this option now. Having to do 300km drives many times it means having to stop half the times on the gas station, a huge time and hassle saver without any drawbacks whatsoever. As a curiosity, the needle only works till 60Liters, its not adapted to the 90 liter capacity, so it will still show full 100% until you drop bellow 60 liters, also the OBC milage estimate depends on that too so will diplay milage of full 60 Liter gas tank, and until you drop bellow 60L you won't see it drop down. Not a problem at all, just a curiosity.

146661716778703.jpg

There a some small nuances you notice after some use, for example the headlights selection switch to the left of the steering wheel has a red led that exactly reflects off the rear view mirror, so when it's darker out is seems like there is a red braking light on the rear view. They obviously missed that detail when designing that led light.

Similar thing happens with the sport chrono dial on the dash, the dial face has shiny elements on it and its placed in such a way on the dash that it always reflects off the windshield. Not a problem, but they could have taken it into account when designing the hump in which the dial is embeded.

The lower lip of the front bumper is a problem sometimes. It scrappes easily due to the greater overhang of the sport design bumper and lower clearance of the lip, and since its not an add on part like in other aerokit bumpers, but part of the full bumper, it cannot be replaced.

One issue I was curious about was the wear of the Alcantara in the interior, after 22,000km there is no noiticieable wear, save maybe a little on the 9 and 3 o'clock positions of the steering wheel, and the left elbow rest on the door, but hard to tell.

Biggest issue though are the Pirelli PZero N0 tires the car with from factory. They offer subpar grip in the wet and are unpredictable at times in the wet. And as I have mentioned before this is a daily driver so has to fast in the wet too. Fortunately this is not a problem with the car itself and will hopefully be solved when I fit the new N1 PZeros.

And finally mechanically speaking I have had zero issues with the car so far, it has been flawless since I drove it off the dealership.

Well I hope I have been able to transmit the more subjective aspects of the car and given you, as best I can, a personal point of view away from the paper stats and features Smiley

--

⇒ Carlos - Porsche 991 Carrera GTS

Re: 991 GTS Review LONG-TERM UPDATE

Thanks for sharing! wink Nice write-up and pics! kiss Above all a great car! indecision

--

2015 981 Cayman GT4 | Powerkit White - The fastest car on Rennteam
    2013 Audi S3 | Glacier White

Nice read, these post are what makes RT so special and interesting. thx for the update and pics kiss

Gracias Carlos! Much appreciated. I bought my GTS pdk because of you and after 5000 km I love it even more every single drive. 

Well done Carlos!

--

16 Cayman GT4, 73 Carrera RS 2.7 Carbon Fiber replica (1,890 lbs), 06 EVO9 with track mods. Former: 73 911S, Two 951S's, 996 C2, 993 C2, 98 Ferrari 550, 79 635CSi

Thanks for these short term impressions Carlos (for anyone else your 22k km is about 5 years of use indecision).  I admit to being astounded that the car will not recognize the larger fuel tank option - how hard could that have been for Porsche to code that in? 

--

2011 Range Rover Sport S/C,  2009 Porsche 911S

Good review Carlos!

I have not driven my 991 GTS club coupe very much, so I am very glad of your good review of the PDK GTS.

Somehow, I still prefer to drive my 997 club coupe over the 991, not because it is manual shift, but I find 997's size to be more ideal and nimble for daily use.

--

Tim

2010 997.2 GT3RS;  2008 Cayenne Turbo;  2006 911 Club Coupe;  2016 911 GTS Club Coupe;  2015 Macan S

Muy bien Carlos!

Thanks for the great update, sure the GTS is a keeper!

--

1992 964 Carrera 2 - 2014 Mercedes A45 AMG - 2013 Mini Cooper S - Cayman GT4 (soon)

Excelente comentario Carlos ! me da mucha alegría saber que estas manteniendo tu GTS en buen uso y que continua brindándote felices momentos cada vez que lo usas. 

Sigue así !! wink

PS: There's a guy that lives in my building that had a white GTS and traded it in for a Turbo S, every time I see the car i think he made a huge mistake. 

Thanks for the update, Carlos! kiss

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)

Very glad you liked it guys and thanks for the nice words Smiley 

Being able to see different points of views and different experiences with cars is one of the things I love about the forum, also getting to know over the years the different members helps to put those experiences in context which makes them even richer and more interesting.

DocMo:

Gracias Carlos! Much appreciated. I bought my GTS pdk because of you and after 5000 km I love it even more every single drive. 

Awesome, I remember the video you posted showing the exhaust sound of your GTS Smiley

4trac:

Thanks for these short term impressions Carlos (for anyone else your 22k km is about 5 years of use indecision).  I admit to being astounded that the car will not recognize the larger fuel tank option - how hard could that have been for Porsche to code that in? 

I think it's more an issue that the sensor that measures how much gas is in the tank is not adapted to the extra space of the 90L tank, so it only measures up to 60L, but I'm so happy of having the option of the larger tank that I don't mind that at all.
    --

Re: 991 GTS Review LONG-TERM UPDATE (after 12 months...)

146661691682501.jpg

I'd forgotten just how good your car looks in red, Carlos.   Smiley 

--

fritz

Fantastico Carlos!

Wonderful review and beautiful GTS. Thank you

Cheers guys!Smiley

Funny story, last weekend we did a route in the mountains (some of the pictures are of the day) and we ate at a restaurant in a Marina, right next to the water, and we started seeing some suspicious guys that were trying to be undercover but it was me than obvious that the were bodyguards (bulges under their shirts, sunglasses, fit, serious, aware of the surroundings, etc... not doing a good job of being undercoverSmiley ).. and sure enough a bit later the king of Spain (the father, Juan Carlos II) got off a beautiful sailboat next to us walking past or table. One of us got up and approached him directly and got him to do a "royal" selfie with him, pretty funny, I thought he was going to be thrown into the water, but everybody was cool about it.

20160618_162352.jpg

--

fritz:

146661691682501.jpg

I'd forgotten just how good your car looks in red, Carlos.   Smiley 

red looks excellent on the gts. usually i dislike black wheels but here they fit great!

Thanks Carlos for, yet, another great report . Reading your impressions after a year and already 22k km makes it the most relevant test kiss

Glad the car suits you like a glove . It must be the color indecision

Your description of driving in the twisties is exactly what I like when I take my RS through those corners . what a feeling blush

The GTS is also the car I would '' need' as a DD and somehow think I should secure one ( there is still one in white 4S on my dealer's floor with a big discount )  but at the same time , I can't justify having twice the same ( interior ) car ( my RS + GTS ) . Also my 997.2 still drives ok . 

Also happy for you that you get satisfaction out of the PDK . It is a great box .   Like you , for my next DD, when the time comes, it will be very hard to do the right choice . I am missing manual , but when I drive my 964 , after the excitement of the first hour or so, I find the whole package  way too ancient, mainly due to heavy steering, AWD, weight of the car . 

My brother , who likes manual too, races cars, but who also embraces new technologies, has a GT4 . He likes the manual, but in the city and surroundings , he would rather have a PDK ......

Never ending debate indecision

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm --  991 GT3 RS 

Carlos from Spain:

Cheers guys!Smiley

Funny story, last weekend we did a route in the mountains (some of the pictures are of the day) and we ate at a restaurant in a Marina, right next to the water, and we started seeing some suspicious guys that were trying to be undercover but it was me than obvious that the were bodyguards (bulges under their shirts, sunglasses, fit, serious, aware of the surroundings, etc... not doing a good job of being undercoverSmiley ).. and sure enough a bit later the king of Spain (the father, Juan Carlos II) got off a beautiful sailboat next to us walking past or table. One of us got up and approached him directly and got him to do a "royal" selfie with him, pretty funny, I thought he was going to be thrown into the water, but everybody was cool about it.

20160618_162352.jpg

Cool... Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)

Gnil:

Thanks Carlos for, yet, another great report . Reading your impressions after a year and already 22k km makes it the most relevant test kiss

Your description of driving in the twisties is exactly what I like when I take my RS through those corners . what a feeling blush

The GTS is also the car I would '' need' as a DD and somehow think I should secure one ( there is still one in white 4S on my dealer's floor with a big discount )  but at the same time , I can't justify having twice the same ( interior ) car ( my RS + GTS ) . Also my 997.2 still drives ok . 

Also happy for you that you get satisfaction out of the PDK . It is a great box .   Like you , for my next DD, when the time comes, it will be very hard to do the right choice . I am missing manual , but when I drive my 964 , after the excitement of the first hour or so, I find the whole package  way too ancient, mainly due to heavy steering, AWD, weight of the car . 

My brother , who likes manual too, races cars, but who also embraces new technologies, has a GT4 . He likes the manual, but in the city and surroundings , he would rather have a PDK ......

Gnil, you already have a GT3 RS, a GTS as a daily driver sounds great but I don't think it is a good idea.

I think the best choice is to have a GTS as a daily driver and something more exotic as a weekend fun car.

Before I chose the R8 V10 Plus, I was thinking about the next 991.2 GT3 or GT3 RS but with the same interior and the same "old" shape, I just was afraid this would bee too much 911 for me. Smiley

I love my GTS Cab though and it will stay with me. A Huracan would have been the perfect choice for me and I was also looking into a 650S Spider I got offered but in the end, the R8 was the best choice for me, financially and socially.

So if you get a GTS, you may want to replace your GT3 RS with a McLaren or Ferrari or whatever, only this makes sense in my opinion. Smiley

Or, if you can afford it, you can add a supercar and keep the RS. Smiley

--

Gnil:

I can only imagine amazing that would be on a RS! Smiley

We have always shared pretty much the same taste and preferences, so a GTS would absolutely fit you like a glove as well for a daily driver, but you have a RS that you use for track and weekend, so I agree with you that its hard to justify a GTS now as a daily then since you don't need it to cover the weekend part. 

--

RC:
    Gnil:

Gnil, you already have a GT3 RS, a GTS as a daily driver sounds great but I don't think it is a good idea.

I think the best choice is to have a GTS as a daily driver and something more exotic as a weekend fun car.

Before I chose the R8 V10 Plus, I was thinking about the next 991.2 GT3 or GT3 RS but with the same interior and the same "old" shape, I just was afraid this would bee too much 911 for me. Smiley

I love my GTS Cab though and it will stay with me. A Huracan would have been the perfect choice for me and I was also looking into a 650S Spider I got offered but in the end, the R8 was the best choice for me, financially and socially.

So if you get a GTS, you may want to replace your GT3 RS with a McLaren or Ferrari or whatever, only this makes sense in my opinion. Smiley

Or, if you can afford it, you can add a supercar and keep the RS. Smiley

--

in my book the only cars that the GT3RS makes sense replacing with are: F458S, M675LT and F12TdF. that is if you after after that 'connected' driving experience. all others (excluding hypercars of course) will leave you disappointed somewhere.

p

You forgot to mention the GT4 indecision The ultimate connected driving experience. The fastest too, if white.

--

2015 981 Cayman GT4 | Powerkit White - The fastest car on Rennteam
    2013 Audi S3 | Glacier White

bluelines:

You forgot to mention the GT4 indecision The ultimate connected driving experience. The fastest too, if white.

Of course... Smiley

@pmarkow: The F12 tdf is a toy car as I call it, for collectors or those who seek a challenge. I doubt it is ever going to be a fun track tool for track enthusiasts, just look at what Chris Harris said about the car.

The 675LT is a good replacement for the GT3 RS but also a very expensive one.

The 458 Speciale is a treat indeed but let's be real here, the R8 V10 Plus or the Huracan cost less, sound even better and deliver basically the same fun and performance for far less money if you add the right tires to these cars. I know that the Trofeo R is available for the Huracan but I am not aware that Audi certified it for use for their R8. Only the Cup 2 is approved and the Cup 2 is a mixed bag. Nice semi-slick but apparently not that perfect on the track because after numerous hot rounds, it starts to be "smeary. Still much better than the standard road tire PZero for the track though. 

So yes, I would probably take the 675LT and I kind of think Gnil would make the same choice. Smiley

--

RC:
    bluelines:

Of course... Smiley

@pmarkow: The F12 tdf is a toy car as I call it, for collectors or those who seek a challenge. I doubt it is ever going to be a fun track tool for track enthusiasts, just look at what Chris Harris said about the car.

The 458 Speciale is a treat indeed but let's be real here, the R8 V10 Plus or the Huracan cost less, sound even better and deliver basically the same fun and performance for far less money if you add the right tires to these cars. I know that the Trofeo R is available for the Huracan but I am not aware that Audi certified it for use for their R8. Only the Cup 2 is approved and the Cup 2 is a mixed bag. Nice semi-slick but apparently not that perfect on the track because after numerous hot rounds, it starts to be "smeary. Still much better than the standard road tire PZero for the track though. 

So yes, I would probably take the 675LT and I kind of think Gnil would make the same choice. Smiley

--

unless one looks for a more 'comfy' car. then F488, huracan, audi R8 Plus, M650 are of course the natural choices. 

The Huracan isn't exactly a comfy car and not really suitable as a daily driver. I was really surprised how bad visibility is.

The 488 is in my opinion in the same league as the 991.2 Turbo S, Huracan, R8 V10 Plus and McLaren 570S and maybe even the 650S (although this car eats the Huracan for breakfast when it passes 170 kph...) but I wouldn't call these cars exactly comfy.

Actually, as a daily driver, only the 991.2 Turbo S and the R8 V10 Plus make sense and I am glad that Audi didn't go full "attack mode" when they created the R8 V10 Plus. There is no need for another Huracan from Audi, well done!

--

RC:

The Huracan isn't exactly a comfy car and not really suitable as a daily driver. I was really surprised how bad visibility is.

that is what i said all the time:::)))) other than that it is rather daily driver 'comfy'.

The 488 is in my opinion in the same league as the 991.2 Turbo S, Huracan, R8 V10 Plus and McLaren 570S and maybe even the 650S (although this car eats the Huracan for breakfast when it passes 170 kph...) but I wouldn't call these cars exactly comfy.

the 488 rides like a mercedes S class::))) very good visibility all around (except maybe 4 o'clock but your audi has the same issue, even worse), just a bit too wide for narrow roads.

Actually, as a daily driver, only the 991.2 Turbo S and the R8 V10 Plus make sense and I am glad that Audi didn't go full "attack mode" when they created the R8 V10 Plus. There is no need for another Huracan from Audi, well done!

well that is a highly personal issue. for me (and i do not define myself as hardcore) the GT3RS is very daily driver apt. no issues there yet.

--

Carlos, thanks for the long-term report, it reminds me how fantastic your car looks! kissangel

Ziggy:

Carlos, thanks for the long-term report, it reminds me how fantastic your car looks! kissangel

Yes, red with black rims...a dream. Smiley

--

pmarkow:
    RC:
    bluelines:

Of course... Smiley

--

unless one looks for a more 'comfy' car. then F488, huracan, audi R8 Plus, M650 are of course the natural choices. M

That s why I can t justify replacing my 997 with the 991 GTS. The cars look far too close to each other. 

And  the only car I would replace the RS with , would be the LT. But that one is too pricey for what I am willing to spend of a car. 

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm --  991 GT3 RS 

Gnil:
    That s why I can t justify replacing my 997 with the 991 GTS. The cars look far too close to each other. 

And  the only car I would replace the RS with , would be the LT. But that one is too pricey for what I am willing to spend of a car. 

Smiley Smiley 

--

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/28/24 3:21 AM
    watt
    689110 1780
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    408966 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    255658 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    234899 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65477 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4642 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

857813 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    773778 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM