Crown

Board: Porsche - Cayenne Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Just Installed my Gemballa Exhaust ,Dual Tips, BMC Filters,

Just got back from the shop I installed the gemballa muffler, gemballa dual tips, BMC Airfilters, Clear Side Markers and those white fog lights

The car sounds incredible, I cant keep my foot off from slaming the gas peddle on every stop because im in love with the sound

here is some pictures.

Re: Just Installed my Gemballa Exhaust ,Dual Tips, BMC Filters,

Looks good...thanks for the pics

ha great pics

Love the random dog and guy

Thanks for the pics..happy you go like us with Gemballa..

ciao
    Dario

Super Darius: Thanks to you for convincing me :-)

Trophy: hehe had to take a picture of the shop's owner dog. Actually an injured one because he was hit by a car and the guy took off after 20 minutes the guy shows up and tells the owner that he wants his insurance information because the car is damaged. So the owner flips out and knee's him because the only reason the guy is back is to get his insurance information otherwise he would not have showed up.

Quote:
    jamy85 said:
    Actually an injured one because he was hit by a car and the guy took off after 20 minutes the guy shows up and tells the owner that he wants his insurance information because the car is damaged. So the owner flips out and knee's him because the only reason the guy is back is to get his insurance information otherwise he would not have showed up.

There are some really warped people out there.

I think that just using a 'knee' on the guy showed a good deal of restraint.

Alright took some sound clips after i flew by my friend doing the drive by, at the traffic light I make a U turn to pick up my friend after doing all of that and around 45 seconds later I suddenly see a cop on the intersection he turns on his lights, i said "damn busted" haha If i didnt make a U turn he would have not caught up with me. Anywayz he gets out and says when did you get the exhaust sytem I didnt know what to say and I just said 3 weeks he writes me a ticket for speeding 45 on a 30. After getting caught my friend walks to me and tells me the cop was hiding in a fenced parking lot right behind him, he said after I drove by the cops starts his car looks at my friend while he was holding the camera and begins to chase me hehe anywayz im just happy nothing worse happened.

here are the videos
    "right save as"
    Start up
    http://www.top-tech.net/jamy/1.avi

Drive by
    http://www.top-tech.net/jamy/2.avi

Getting caught by a cop
    http://www.top-tech.net/jamy/3.avi

WHERE CAN I GET THE BMC FILTERS? CAN U E-MAIL ME MRPORSCHY5@AOL.COM, I'VE GOT THE GEMBALLA EXAUST 4 MY CAYENNE S WITH 2NDERY BYPASS PIPES, ITS REALY LOUD THEN GEMBALLA EXAUST IT SELF. I GOT ABOUT 20HP MORE;) 40LBS LESS WEIGHT.

I got mine from fabspeed.com. Did you go with the fabspeed 2ndry bypass pipes?

no, fabspeed 2ndry bypass pipes works only with oem exhaust. with gemballa exaust don't change your sillencers, u will get loud harley davidson exaust sound on your Cayenne, mine is from Germany. Its with (sillencers) but not like o.e.m., very light, less back pressure, loud & quick throttle response. twise as loud then gemballa exhaust itself. its not leagal in usa

if u don't mind how much u've paid your gemballa exaust w/out tips?

if u wan't to upgrade your stock chip for more HP, let me know. u can boost about 35hp + your gemballa exaust boost 7hp or 8hp. i got 04 cayenne S with 395hp (exhaust 20hp & chip 35hp), any time i want i can change it to normal with the swich.Dealer NEVER can find out about your upgrade stock chip. New software for US customers.

what is this thing about? can you tell us more about it.

DEETZ, i can get new software for cayenne s & cayenne biturbo. it will gain about 35hp on cay. S, about 75hp on cay TT. u don't have to change your stock chip. all we do just upgrade your chip & connecting to hidden switch, anytime u take your car to the dealer all u do just turn it off.they will never gonna findout.new toy for cayenne S & biturbo.we dont touch anything on car, everything done thru computer cables with our (local dealer's help, got the cable connection from them ahahahaha). its very safe, in the future, i will have demo for 5hrs free.

what do you mean by a demo 5 hours free? Please private message me your company name and how much it is, also please provide me some proof thanks.

I paid $1650 for my gemballa exhaust system. Please explain more about the chip upgrade. Is it made by Gemballa??? PM me with all the details.

Deetz, with in 2mnts i'll have my short video, i'll proof it 2 u. its not made by Gemballa jamy85. when its ready i'll PM u, this is something new in USA. this software is made in UK.soon i'll post 'em in forum.i dont have any company Deetz.

Deetz, demo upgrade your chip for 5hrs free.try it, if u like it pay for it. after 5hrs it will go back on stock mode.in my new video i'll show u how it works, this is just a little info.there are 10 cayennes with this upgrade in Cali 6 of'em TT.we dino them before & after (+35hp for S & +75hp for TT).it will coast about 1500.00 S to 2000.00 TT

lets us know

Quote:
    MRPORSCHY said:
    DEETZ, i can get new software for cayenne s & cayenne biturbo. it will gain about 35hp on cay. S, about 75hp on cay TT. u don't have to change your stock chip. all we do just upgrade your chip & connecting to hidden switch, anytime u take your car to the dealer all u do just turn it off.they will never gonna findout.new toy for cayenne S & biturbo.we dont touch anything on car, everything done thru computer cables with our (local dealer's help, got the cable connection from them ahahahaha). its very safe, in the future, i will have demo for 5hrs free.

When you say "we" can do these things, what do you mean? Are you in the business of modifying cars? If you are, and you're here trying to create some interest in your product or service, that would be a solicitation which is not allowed on this forum.

From our FAQ's:

What are the rules?
    Registration as a User implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
    - Participants shall not post any material likely to cause offence, that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right - without the express permission of the owner of such copyright - or that contains personal phone numbers or addresses.
    - Participants may not use the Forums to post or transmit advertisements or commercial solicitations of any kind.
    - The appropriate Forum Moderator has the right to edit, censor, delete or otherwise modify any posted message.
    - This web site does not verify or guarantee the accuracy of the material posted to the Forums or bear any responsibility for any loss, damage, or other liabilities caused by any posted message.

Quote:
    MRPORSCHY said:
    Deetz, demo upgrade your chip for 5hrs free.try it, if u like it pay for it. after 5hrs it will go back on stock mode.

How can it just switch back to stock mode automatically after 5 hours. For some reason this doesnt sound right to me

jamy85, are you deaf ?. Use email for commercial information

excuse me mike??? I think ur referring to mrporschy not me.

don't encourage him

Encourage him by doing what. I was just asking him a question about the chip upgrade he was talking about, this is what forums are for. Your rude statement should be made to him not me since he is trying to sell a product.

Why don't you ask your question in a private mail or e-mail.

Why not??? Say for example someone gets their chip upgraded from a company and I want to ask them whether they noticed a significant difference. Do you expect me to PM the guy and ask him??? In my dictionary this is not called advertisement this is called a question.

Yes, you are asking a question. And you are correct, that is not a problem. The problem occurs when your question is answered. It's impossible for Mrporschy to respond without explaining the product or service that he offers, and in doing that he advertises his product.

I want to make clear that both you and Mrporschy are welcome on this forum, so don't get the idea I'm trying to run anyone off. But, this is a non-commercial forum and we do not allow advertising of any kind, even paid advertising. You may have noticed the lack of banners at the top of the page or in the margins. This is a commercial free zone.

We have many owners of commercial enterprises that are big contributors to our forum and we value their presence. But, they don't solicit business for their products here. This policy is not that different from many other forums, even the ones that accept advertising.

Hey,

I don't think there is anything Jamy should be acused for.

Actually most on this forum are experienced enough to evaluate comments and offers ike the one stated above. I'd actually be curious as well how the above mentioned is supposed to be achieved since it sounds ridiculous to me.

I would be curious about the comments afterwards!

My 02 cents...

Quote:
    Ferdie said:
    Hey,

I don't think there is anything Jamy should be acused for.

Actually most on this forum are experienced enough to evaluate comments and offers ike the one stated above. I'd actually be curious as well how the above mentioned is supposed to be achieved since it sounds ridiculous to me.

I would be curious about the comments afterwards!

My 02 cents...

Sure, I'm interested in the answer as well and I feel the same way you do. I certainly feel I'm able to evaluate the reasonableness of the response, just the same way I'm able to evaluate the reasonableness of every one of the 100 or so spam e-mails I receive everyday. But, I don't have time to do that so I put a filter on my e-mail to block all those messages. If Mrporschy were free to advertise his product here, why not everyone else who has a product to sell. What may not seem reasonable in this specific case becomes more reasonable when you look at the bigger picture to see the consequences.

And yes, Jamy did nothing wrong and those are great photos that started this thread.

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    760592 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    434312 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    259983 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    257127 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    80741 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5311 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

871223 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    806378 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM