Crown

Board: AMG Mercedes Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: 2018 E63 from AMG is back

Post whatever first name related to me you want and that comment of yours regarding my house and the sunglasses actually made my point...again. Like I said, you're young, you need to make your own experiences in life and trust me, the bad ones are coming at some point and when your kid is involved (for example if other kids avoid him because his dad drives a Porsche aka being "rich"), you'll understand and remember my words.

Btw: You are always so touchy and take things way too seriously. I wish you well in life but I'm afraid you need to learn to deal with failure too, not only success. Cockiness is fun, until you hit your head and bleed (now I truly hope you know what a metaphor is... 😜).

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)

RC:

Post whatever first name related to me you want and that comment of yours regarding my house and the sunglasses actually made my point...again.

I would never Christian, I wouldn't know why, even if our views couldn't differ more. My comment on the house simply refers to the bragging nature of your posts.

--

1992 Mercedes-Benz W124 500E  / 2008 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (sold) / 2011 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Performance / 2014 BMW-Alpina D3 biturbo Touring / 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 Clubsport

nberry:
    absent:

Unfortunately you are right, US is changing too and not in a good way, the last 8 years did a lot of damage to people here, created huge division and animosity of one against the other.

Don’t you mean the last year?

Don't be naive, the 2009-2016 has been a total disaster for social, racial or any other relations in US.

No one before in the history of our country has divided people and turned them against each other as much as Barak Hussein Obama.

The last year of constant whining and crying from the histerical left is just a result of these 8 years.

Sorry RC for straying from the thread but idiots always provoke me.

This is the only comment on this subject from me here, I promise not to react to any prodding to enter in another political argument with sheeple, it would be a waste of time anyway as they can not be reasoned with.

Porker:
    RC:

Post whatever first name related to me you want and that comment of yours regarding my house and the sunglasses actually made my point...again.

I would never Christian, I wouldn't know why, even if our views couldn't differ more. My comment on the house simply refers to the bragging nature of your posts.

If you didn't notice, we are discussing expensive cars, watches, electronics, yachts(!) and other stuff here, my bragging is just stating mere facts, most people here have 10x more than I have and nobody really cares...other than you, obviously. I guess I have to live with your attitude, as much as you have to live with mine. 😜

One thing should be clear though (if this is what worries you): I would never ever unveil the identity or personal details of users, this is completely off limits, even if we fight. I still can easily delete accounts, no need for any kind of games or threats. I always respected your "friendly" attitude towards me because many people here share a big ego but also knowledge about cars and this is what actually makes Rennteam so special. Like in real life, not everyone gets along and this is fine with me as long as it doesn't get personal but may I suggest one clever thing to do, just to prove that you are as mature as you think you are: If you don't like my posts, just ignore them. You're still in "my" house and I expect at least a little bit of courtesy for the stuff we are doing here.

Strong opinions are part of this forum but if you have a specific beef with me, send me a PM or invite me to lunch and we can discuss this stuff face to face, I'm sure that your job brings you to Munich from time to time.

That said, we should stop now and go back to the car discussion. Thanks.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)

RC:
    everyone gets along and this is fine with me as long as it doesn't get personal

Then why did you made it personal with that first name, RC? Smiley  Practice what you preach.

--

997.2 4S / BMW X5 40e / Donkervoort GT 

spudgun:
    RC:

Then why did you made it personal with that first name, RC? Smiley  Practice what you preach.

I wanted to make a point, I didn't call him names and/or insulted him.

Funny: When I told him to cover his license plates a couple of years ago, he made fun of me. Now he is p.ss.d because I used a first name out of his personal circle. Wow.Smiley And he even thinks I used a license plate for that. Smiley

I always practice what I preach, if I wanted to make this personal, he would be gone for good (account). 

There is one thing to dislike and not agree with something someone is saying and intelligent people usually ignore stuff like that and move on. It is a different thing if you come to "my" house, don't like what I am saying and then start trolling.

In the future, I will simply shut down accounts without any comment and be done with it. This place has been much quieter and much more pleasant since politics were banned and one or two particular "troublemakers" were gone.

Again: If someone doesn't agree with what I say, just move on. I do not follow other users around and just disagree with them for the sake of...disagreeing. This is called trolling and I will not accept this anymore. Period.

Case closed, let's move back to cars.

--

What point did you try to make exactly?

--

1992 Mercedes-Benz W124 500E  / 2008 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (sold) / 2011 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Performance / 2014 BMW-Alpina D3 biturbo Touring / 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 Clubsport

RC:
    spudgun:
    RC:

I wanted to make a point, I didn't call him names and/or insulted him.

Funny: When I told him to cover his license plates a couple of years ago, he made fun of me. Now he is p.ss.d because I used a first name out of his personal circle. Wow.Smiley And he even thinks I used a license plate for that. Smiley

I always practice what I preach, if I wanted to make this personal, he would be gone for good (account). 

There is one thing to dislike and not agree with something someone is saying and intelligent people usually ignore stuff like that and move on. It is a different thing if you come to "my" house, don't like what I am saying and then start trolling.

In the future, I will simply shut down accounts without any comment and be done with it. This place has been much quieter and much more pleasant since politics were banned and one or two particular "troublemakers" were gone.

Again: If someone doesn't agree with what I say, just move on. I do not follow other users around and just disagree with them for the sake of...disagreeing. This is called trolling and I will not accept this anymore. Period.

Case closed, let's move back to cars.

--

Christian,

As spudgun said, you made it personal in the first place even if I'm sure there was no intention behind it.

This is were Porker is right IMHO. 

The fact that Porker posted pics of his own cars with the licence plates visible does not allow you - or anyone else for that matter -  to post personal information or photos about him without his consent. If the person concerned by the information is willing to, so be it. But every member must decide for himself.

I see Porker's cars on the road from time to time but the fact that he posted pics of his cars with the licence plates visible on the forum does not allow me to take my own photos of his cars and to post them on the forum. Porker can decide for himself, just as anyone else.

That means Porker is right when he said that you should not name names - or even first names - of people he knows.  He has indeed  the right to choose what he post and what he does not post about his life.

In other words, I truly believe that this discussion has gone out of hands  Smiley

Porker:

I will not continue this discussion, back to cars. Thank you.

--

What car the E63 will replace?

Porker:

He made a point that MB's Black Matte is completely different from the cheap and ugly paint seen on some ricer cars.

It looks like a metallic satin, very special indeed.

wantone:

What car the E63 will replace?

Cayenne S Diesel.

--

absent:
    Porker:

He made a point that MB's Black Matte is completely different from the cheap and ugly paint seen on some ricer cars.

It looks like a metallic satin, very special indeed.

Smiley I think he was referring to a different point but let's put that to rest now. I think everything has been said.

Yes, the color of the car is some sort of metallic satin and looks special but unfortunately there are also wraps available now which can mimic this. Luckily, most younger wrap fans use those cheap ass matte grey or black wrap, so I'm good. Smiley

AMG cars are driven often by a certain "crowd" in Germany, especially in larger metro areas like Duesseldorf/Dortmund/Cologne/Essen and Hamburg and some people may not want to be associated to these crowds but luckily, in Bavaria things look a bit differently, even if it started here as well (incl. BMW M cars). To be honest, I couldn't care less since I'm 53 and don't look "exotic" but I understand why some people don't want to get an AMG Mercedes.

--

absent:
    nberry:
    absent:

Unfortunately you are right, US is changing too and not in a good way, the last 8 years did a lot of damage to people here, created huge division and animosity of one against the other.

Don't be naive, the 2009-2016 has been a total disaster for social, racial or any other relations in US.

No one before in the history of our country has divided people and turned them against each other as much as Barak Hussein Obama.

The last year of constant whining and crying from the histerical left is just a result of these 8 years.

This is the only comment on this subject from me here, I promise not to react to any prodding to enter in another political argument with sheeple, it would be a waste of time anyway as they can not be reasoned with.

Hmm, I think you just called me an idiot.Smiley I am not surprised coming from a Trump voter who is so insecure he needs to post pictures of his trophy wife and brag about all his past, present and future possessions. Now who does that remind us of?Smiley

--

You have your way. I have my way. As for the correct way and the only way, it does not exist.

the E63 topic has turn to a storm on the same as the car smiley

the ricains are teasing each others angry

the swiss and the german are teasing each other angryI am old you are young I know betterSmiley

the french reads, laughs and don't do anything to avoid any back fire from any part cool

real life or forum is exactly the same enlightened

it is a car forum, guys let's all be passionate. I like this place.

--

GT Lover, Porsche fan

991.2 GT3 arriving, 991 GT3 2014(sold)

Cayenne GTS 2014

nberry:
    absent:
    nberry:
    absent:

Hmm, I think you just called me an idiot.Smiley I am not surprised coming from a Trump voter who is so insecure he needs to post pictures of his trophy wife and brag about all his past, present and future possessions. Now who does that remind us of?Smiley

Listen, it isn't his fault you have no trophy wife or whatever possessions to brag about 😊 but speaking of bragging: I think I have the power to decide to stop this crap in the car forum (if you guys want, I can open a bragging/fighting/whatever thread in the off topoc forum). I know we often go off-topic but I think enough is enough.

We said no politics, this is valid for all of us.

--

Christian, how would you react if someone called you an idiot?

--

You have your way. I have my way. As for the correct way and the only way, it does not exist.

nberry:

C'mon, Nick...you are not an idiot and you know that. When politics are involved, people tend to go a little bit too far...

We should really stop this stuff and go back to discussing cars.

This whole thing got a little bit out of line...

--

RC:
    nberry:

C'mon, Nick...you are not an idiot and you know that. When politics are involved, people tend to go a little bit too far...

OMG! You do know I was referring to Trump when I asked who does he remind of?Smiley

--

nberry:
    RC:
    nberry:

OMG! You do know I was referring to Trump when I asked who does he remind of?Smiley

What would I think else? Smiley This is why I said we need to stop, no politics please. 

--

RC:
    nberry:
    RC:
    nberry:

What would I think else? Smiley This is why I said we need to stop, no politics please. 

I would never stoop so low. That would be a cheap shot. Besides, the only thing you have shared with us are your cars, and tech stuff which we all do. And to some extent, we all boast and rightly so.Smiley No need to be sensitive about this. Smiley

--

I honestly thought you were talking about RCangryindecision

On the real though; you and Frank are a great part of this forum. Stop eating shitcool

I was really holding my hopes up high that he was speaking of my trophy wife...

speaking for all Trump voters - not insulted by Nick at all AND you are all welcome to the fruits of our brilliant choice. It was an easy and logical choice. Lol. 

I love that e class the more I read about it. I might need to trade all my cars for one of those. Simplify without any compromise 

rhino:

On the real though; you and Frank are a great part of this forum. Stop eating shitcool

It didn’t occur to me that Christian would assume I was referring to him. Only after he posted his snarky post which surprised me did it occur to me that he thought my comment was about him.He May have his issues like we all do, but he is an essential part of this blog. If I intend to after him, I will clearly do so. He knows because we have clashed in the past. 

Who is Frank?

--

nberry:
    Who is Frank?

Porker

pierre:
    nberry:
    Who is Frank?

Porker

A highly valued member of this forum Smiley

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm --  991 GT3 RS 

rhino:

I have no trophy wife (my wife is a doctor and makes much more money than I do, at least in her daily job). She looks like a trophy wife though and I am very proud of her. Smiley

Exactly. Many strong egos (incl. mine) provide lots of entertainment. Smiley Smiley

--

nberry:
    rhino:

It didn’t occur to me that Christian would assume I was referring to him. Only after he posted his snarky post which surprised me did it occur to me that he thought my comment was about him.He May have his issues like we all do, but he is an essential part of this blog. If I intend to after him, I will clearly do so. He knows because we have clashed in the past. 

Who is Frank?

I didn't assume you mean me, unless you think I am involved in politics. Smiley I also bet you that 90% of the wives here in the forum are more trophy wives than mine. My wife works daily, has her own business, makes more money (with her job) than I do with my job but like I said before, she looks like a trophy wife, so yes, I am proud of her. Smiley

Bragging? I have the R8 and three other less "spectacular" cars. I have a couple of luxury watches, a nice house, an iPhone X Smiley and thats it. Can't even come close to other members of this forum. Not sure why someone would think I brag, unless of course that person has zeroed in on me for whatever reason.

Of course we have clashed in the past, everyone has clashed with me or you or other people but I think we are mature enough to fight a bit and then go back to business. As long as there is respect and no calling names, this is OK and part of this forum. 

The main problem here is that many of us never had personal contact, never met, we just don't know each other personally. Actually, this is a problem everywhere on the internet, not only here. As long as we don's start insulting each other directly (every time I read some comments on YouTube, I wonder how low humans can sink...comments full of racism, calling names, sexist, etc.), I think we are good. Everyone has a temper but believe it or not, I consider many of you to be friends and would love to meet you someday in the future, despite our differences. Smiley

--

nberry:
    rhino:

Who is Frank?

I know you didn't Nick. When I first read it, I thought you meant it in jest. Smiley

I didn't even realize it but yes, maybe he did, even he says he didn't. Now that everyone is pointing that out. Smiley

C'mon guys, back to topic.

--

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/29/24 1:47 PM
    Enmanuel
    691210 1781
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    410275 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    256291 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    235442 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65767 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4747 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

858908 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    775245 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM