Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: f1 fuji japan!!!!

My dislike for him grew when he was obiously disturbed by all the attention Valentino Rossi was getting from testing the Ferrari F1 car and stated something along the lines of, 'Rossi's performance is nothing and I do not know why people are making a big deal about it' and 'if given enough time on a motorcycle I could do the samething on a MotoGP bike', which is the dumbest thing I've heard.

Given that and the way he carries himself around Hamilton, the dude is a chump.

Quote:
    Rami said:
    Quote:
    dhayek said:
    Quote:
    Modrocket_stereo said:
    Never liked Alonso... glad he went off.

+1

+2

+3

Well, well, well.
    After 2 seasons of relentless campaigning, you finally start to see what I have been saying all along about Feminando Gayonso.
    Soon you will also be driven mad by Tyler "I'll take a crap for the team" Hamilton and his goody-two-shoes demeanor.

Fascinating....

The race itself was simply gruelling for the drivers. With extreme wet tyres, it was still 50:50 whether it was the right decision to even start the race. The rolling start behind the safety car was a thrill-killer but necessary I suppose... I loved the tussle at the end between Massa and Kubica! Why was Massa doing that? Ferrari have already won the Constructor's Championship and Massa himself doesn't even have a mathematical chance of winning the driver's title!

Alonso's crash was a real surprise. I'm glad his chances went down the toilet. He has royally screwed his own team in the a** with a whistleblower's immunity having been as involved in the spygate scandal as anyone else SO there is a kind of poetic justice in it all.

Lewis Hamilton? The boy's a star. He proved it again. From pole position to chequered flag, he drove a perfect race. Only Kubica nearly pushed him off the track.

I must say that I wish that the GP had remained at Suzuka. Fuji looks like a really mediocre circuit chosen only for political reasons (i.e. to keep Toyota happy since Suzuka is Honda's local circuit)...I gather that F1 is in Fuji in 2008 and then it alternates from 2009 onwards between Suzuka and Fuji. Talk about political correctness gone haywire...

Alonso's body language looked like that of a beaten man. He knows that only a retirement from Hamilton will make his chances of winning the driver's title realistic. I hope McLaren make a massive effort to give Lewis a perfect car for these last 2 races. It's so obvious that they killed themselves to get the set-up of Lewis's car just right this time. He had 2 races where he was outperformed by Alonso purely because his car set-up wasn't perfect.

As for all the press reports about Alonso wanting to drive for McLaren for the remaining 2 years of his contract...is he deranged? He is absolutely hated at McLaren. He is obviously completely self-deluded if he thinks it is the right thing to do...I guess whether he goes or not will depend upon whether Ferrari will take him. He wouldn't leave to go to a lesser team than Ferrari or McLaren. BMW is not good enough yet to allow him to compete on equal terms. It could be really explosive if both Alonso and Raikkonen were to drive as team mates at Ferrari. Alonso seems to be a mischief-maker no matter where he goes. A man without integrity and honour IMO...

Hamilton will almost certainly be the first rookie to become F1 World Champion in the Driver's Championship. Hopefully he'll do it in Shanghai.

Roll on China and Brazil...

I am going to China this weekend. Anyone else going? Just flying in and out for the GP. I could be witnessing history here so will be worth the 13 hour flight each way...

I think a friend in China is going.

A friend of mine in China may be going - wanted to reiterate

This is from my not-so-favorite driver Alonso about staying with McLaren next season:

"I am thinking about it, I have contract with them," he said in the build-up to the Japanese Grand Prix, "Of course, I would also be delighted not be his team-mate If we are not together in 2008, and I have a competitive car...... But if we have to continue together, I know that we will have another pretty tough battle."

I think I will be witnessing a new World Champion in Shanghai this weekend. Can't wait!

I don't think Alonso will get no points in China. I still hope that the last race will decide the title. That will be the best way to end up such a loony tunes F1 season.

To see Lewis getting the title in his first year AND with one race to spare AND having such strong competition could prove too much for the kid. And I really like the kid.

2007 F1 season so far (think about it compared with other years):

Lewis - 4 wins (Canada, US, Hungary, Japan)
    Alonso - 4 wins (Malaysia, Monaco, Nurburgring, Italy)
    Kimi - 4 wins (Australia, France, UK, Belgium)
    Massa - 3 wins (Bahrain, Spain, Turkey)

Two races left: China and Brazil.

P.S. Strange but I believe Lewis won on circuits he never drove on! Maybe Hungaroring? What does this tell us?

Quote:
    Pentium said:
    2007 F1 season so far (think about it compared with other years):

Lewis - 4 wins (Canada, US, Hungary, Japan)
    Alonso - 4 wins (Malaysia, Monaco, Nurburgring, Italy)
    Kimi - 4 wins (Australia, France, UK, Belgium)
    Massa - 3 wins (Bahrain, Spain, Turkey)

Two races left: China and Brazil.

P.S. Strange but I believe Lewis won on circuits he never drove on! Maybe Hungaroring? What does this tell us?

pc game

I really look forward to Chinese GP, can't wait for the race!

Its very strange nobody talked about the possible penalty to Hamilton for his "dangerous braking manoeuvres"!!!, but well as it was more than expected....no penalty at all for him!!! lol

Hamilton manoevres are COMPLETELY FORBIDDEN(this year), but because it is Hamilton no penalties where imposed!!!, cammon !!!, I bet if it was Alonso's "dangerous braking manoeuvres" a completely decision would have taked place!

Anyway, lets see if Mclaren Mercedes breaks up and starts the era of Prodrive(with Ronn Dennis and Hamilton(aka Jaimito! ) and Mercedes (Alonso it self)

Quote:
    Modrocket_stereo said:

Ohh and just for the record!!

Never liked Hamilton......I'll be glad if he goes off at Shangai track!!!

Quote:
    Alex18_996CC said:

Its very strange nobody talked about the possible penalty to Hamilton for his "dangerous braking manoeuvres"!!!, but well as it was more than expected....no penalty at all for him!!! lol

Hamilton manoevres are COMPLETELY FORBIDDEN(this year), but because it is Hamilton no penalties where imposed!!!, cammon !!!, I bet if it was Alonso's "dangerous braking manoeuvres" a completely decision would have taked place!

Anyway, lets see if Mclaren Mercedes breaks up and starts the era of Prodrive(with Ronn Dennis and Hamilton(aka Jaimito! ) and Mercedes (Alonso it self)

Quote:
    Modrocket_stereo said:

I don't like Hamilton either. He's a good driver, but there's just something about his attitude that seems more fake than Pamela's set of tits.

Quote:
    Crash said:
    I don't like Hamilton either. He's a good driver, but there's just something about his attitude that seems more fake than Pamela's set of tits.

Whaaat? Are those fake??

Hamilton is a trained monkey.
    Amazing driving skills and talent, but his whole "I'd like to thank the team for letting me take a dump" routine is getting worn.
    He's a slick and professional muthafugga is what he is.

Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    Alex18_996CC said:

Quote:
    Modrocket_stereo said:

lol

This link shows you some great information that may be you guys didnt had in mind !!!!

http://www.planetf1.com/story/0,18954,3263_2773322,00.html

and well, may be this post isnt too relevant, but I've been these days (since last Japan GP) visiting all existing formula 1 web pages, reading all news, and this is something I havent done ever!!!,,,,I bet I'm not the only one that has increased their attention 110% since all this mclaren alonso-hamilton battle......Bernie must be really happy!!!!

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:

Whaaat? Are those fake??

Hamilton is a trained monkey.
    Amazing driving skills and talent, but his whole "I'd like to thank the team for letting me take a dump" routine is getting worn.
    He's a slick and professional muthafugga is what he is.

I fully agree with you-again! Regarding F1 we seems to think pretty similar...

Since Hamilton's "Love Affair" with team is getting bigger and bigger we can expect something like "I am dying to get F.ck.d by Ron Dennis any time soon!" from him, specially if he become World Champion(99% chances IMO)...

F1 became big as many other things in our world and once that happened money got in the way. Money change people. Michael Schumacher at first and now Lewis Hamilton are just the best products of a new age. I appreciate them for being the best at their game. Still a lethal and dangerous game (not so much as in the past, yes, but still). I respect all those drivers to have the ability to drive those cars (same goes for instance in WRC).

I try to appreciate people for what they are not for what I wish them to be. I try to like F1 as it is not as it should be. Nobody and nothing is perfect. When I will start disliking what's going on more than 51% I will stop looking. Personaly I am now at about 25% things that I don't like. There are still many good things in F1 like tha last rainny race.

Guys, really, nobody is a saint these days. People are people and in the end they will do anything to win. Anything. If you belive you are better I would say that you guys were lucky enough not to be put by life in such extreme situations or you forgot

Tempted with a lot of money (and what a lot of money mean to each of us is different) or facing death could make you do things you would never think you could do. Or at least reconsider/reanalyze your own actions/life.

I wonder how many of you had the chance just to sit in an F1 car running at idle. Guys, it's very-very hard to drive an F1 car. Physically it's a horrible stress on your body.

I am not looking to create a dispute here. I am just saying: money do change people, money do change "the game". It's that simple. And especially young and not wealthy people are easy to make such mistakes (Lewis, Alonso, all of them).

To end on a funny note: look how MS is dressing these days

Quote:
    Alex18_996CC said:

It is even more strange that this news was only mentioned in one Spanish newspaper.

Quote:
    Ziggy said:
    Quote:
    Alex18_996CC said:

It is even more strange that this news was only mentioned in one Spanish newspaper.

lol, you better go and check bbc motorsports

...As I said those manoeuvres are FORBIDDEN THIS YEAR....this is what professional/experts formula one say!!....Vettel crash with Webber's rear, was probably caused by Hamilton while following the safetey car in lap 46!

Quote:
    Alex18_996CC said:
    Quote:
    Ziggy said:
    Quote:
    Alex18_996CC said:

lol, you better go and check bbc motorsports

...As I said those manoeuvres are FORBIDDEN THIS YEAR....this is what professional/experts formula one say!!....Vettel crash with Webber's rear, was probably caused by Hamilton while following the safetey car in lap 46!

I agree I was wrong on this.

Actually I first read Sunday or Monday Hamilton's win was under investigation according to one Spanish newspaper, so my reply, but today came up new evidence.

hello Ziggy, its ok, but I have to admit, you where absolutely right , I only checked spanish press, and directly covered my eyes whatsoever

I doubt Hamilton is going to be penalised, LETS SEEEE!

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    777119 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    441667 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    262765 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    260936 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    85190 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5561 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

880635 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    815896 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM