Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Italian F1 Grand Prix

Looks like it's a McLaren one-two with Alonso getting the maximum. Should make the Drivers championship hot up even more.

Re: Italian F1 Grand Prix

What happened to that Alonso email to De La Rosa? Seems it proved that McLaren knew a lot more and earlier about the Ferrari tech specs than they admitted.
    Will this just result in a slap on the wrist or a complete disqualification?
    Comments?

I hope Alonso gets disqualified! I don't like him much.

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    What happened to that Alonso email to De La Rosa? Seems it proved that McLaren knew a lot more and earlier about the Ferrari tech specs than they admitted.
    Comments?

I just think all this e-mails etc, is just another chapter of a spy movie....Cammon!!!!, All they need to add is some strange sms messages send by pedro de la rosa himself to Alonso, while him answers back with a missed call, in order to say thanks Ferrari and FIA are one team!!

What, no comments about the AMAZING lap of Alonso????

It seems Alonso is doing what you guys dont want!!!... Letting his driving do all the talking, instead the way-round, as you guys claim...as usual

Amazing driving of Alonso today!!, lets see tomorrow what happens

Quote:
    Alex18_996CC said:
    Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Comments?

I just think all this e-mails etc, is just another chapter of a spy movie....Cammon!!!!, All they need to add is some strange sms messages send by pedro de la rosa himself to Alonso, while him answers back with a missed call, in order to say thanks Ferrari and FIA are one team!!

It seems Alonso is doing what you guys dont want!!!... Letting his driving do all the talking, instead the way-round, as you guys claim...as usual

Muy bien Alex18_996CC!!! what about Alonso's lap?

massa out... what a move from hamilton to keep his place, very on the edge

1.Alonso
    2.Hamilton
    3.Kimi

Alonso was today in class of its own... Nice move by Hamilton against Kimi...

Alonso's drive was outstanding today and he was clearly the fastest on track

Hamilton's manoeuver on Kimi was also superb, Kimi did his best today but the Ferraris were too slow.

The race was quite entertaining and not as boring as feared and it was good to see in the parc ferme and on the podium that the relationship between the 2 Mclaren boys have warmed up a bit, although they will never be true friends.

Apparently the Modena Court sent a letter to Mclaren short before the race (or qualifying session ) which was initiated by Ferrari and mainly in order to destabilise them, what a dirty play

Quote:
    ed_moree said:
    Quote:
    Alex18_996CC said:
    Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Comments?

Muy bien Alex18_996CC!!! what about Alonso's lap?

eeerrr, did you missed saturday's Q3??, breaking the barrier of 1minute.22seconds...

Today's GP was very special, Alonso never won at Monza, and today's victory really gives even more confidence to Alonso...Today, lots of mouths where shut!!!

One thing is for sure, Alonso and Hamilton need to be in two different F1 teams.....They are the only two pilots that drive to 110%, the most talented and the one's that can give us more smiles!!! , I mean its like putting Federer and Nadal in the same side of the player's diagram when a tournament starts

Today Mclaren team did a GREAT job, not only with Hamilton, but with F.Alonso, and I thought Mclaren was going to pay more attention this time to Hamilton, and benefit him...But from what I've seen today, I'm completely wrong!!

Also a great gesture from Hamilton throwing part of his champagne to Alonso head, just to calm their situation , But I cant wait the day when both of them are in two different teams, either Ferrari or Mclaren

I agree it was a great win from Alonso and he drove very well, but why is the guy such an [beep]? Did anybody read his comments in the post race press conference? I understand it's part of a champions mentality to be selfish but to completely avoid the question and prattle on about himself, ignoring the team who after all are the ones who gave him the car to win, is simply the behaviour of an ungrateful spoilt child. He may win this year's championship but he is definitely not a worthy champion!

Here is the link;

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/62230

In some way I can agree with you, Alonso today was a bit "cold"(sort of kimi's mood ), not thanking the team, when he crossed the line, at least ron dennis and the team, where congratulating him, but no answer back from alonso in the radio....that was something I didnt like from Alonso, but well.....I cant criticise Alonso for that, after everything has happened to him with his proper team.I just think Alonso is from now on, going to do the talking with his driving, and going to keep all negative comments and all this difficult moments to himself, later explode all that in the track

Quote:
    cgt said:
    ignoring the team who after all are the ones who gave him the car to win,

May be he ignored the team (which he did, and as I stated its something I didnt like too much), but in the other hand, if we look back, its not that surprising Alonso had this mood today. Anyway, of course Mclaren gaved him the car to win, but what about Alonso's work/experience he has put to the Mclaren car??, I think that also counts

Three of the highest paid sports stars, and they all look like their parents had just been killed. WTF is wrong with these lamers?
    Kimi is ...well, Kimi - no news there.
    Hamilton looks more and more like a robot.
    When asked to "take us thru the overtaking of Kimi" he made a 4 minute reply and ended up saying "I wanted to take Kimi for the team..". For the team??
    WTF? This must be the first time in F1 history that a driver wants to overtake another driver and win the championship for the team. I think his Good Guy Autopilot may need adjustment, since throwing in "thanks to the team" in every sentence both makes no sense and also waters down the meaning.

Alonso...he just looks uncomfortable, pissed and pensive.
    His spoilt behaviour is no news, so that needs no further comment.

I'm just getting more and more bored and fed up with the whole F1 circus.
    We need someone to stir things up.

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Three of the highest paid sports stars, and they all look like their parents had just been killed. WTF is wrong with these lamers?
    Kimi is ...well, Kimi - no news there.
    When asked to "take us thru the overtaking of Kimi" he made a 4 minute reply and ended up saying "I wanted to take Kimi for the team..". For the team??
    WTF? This must be the first time in F1 history that a driver wants to overtake another driver and win the championship for the team. I think his Good Guy Autopilot may need adjustment, since throwing in "thanks to the team" in every sentence both makes no sense and also waters down the meaning.

Alonso...he just looks uncomfortable, pissed and pensive.
    His spoilt behaviour is no news, so that needs no further comment.

I'm just getting more and more bored and fed up with the whole F1 circus.
    We need someone to stir things up.

I agree fully with you. When I said that i do not like Hamilton's "love" for the team most people here attacked me... Now, his "love affair" with the team is getting on everybody's nerve...

Who do we need? From drivers point of view clones of Mika Hakkinen, Ayrton Senna and Nigel Mansell please.

We need somebody like Eddy Irvine as well.

BTW, Kimi comments are more interesting then Alonso's or Hamilton's. Thah is saying pretty much about current lack of personallity in F1...

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:

Quote:

, you really made me laugh jajaja

Quote:
    KresoF1 said:
    Who do we need? From drivers point of view clones of Mika Hakkinen, Ayrton Senna and Nigel Mansell please.

BTW, Kimi comments are more interesting then Alonso's or Hamilton's. Thah is saying pretty much about current lack of personallity in F1...

Bingo
    They seem more and more like politicians, not sportsmen.
    Instead of Hamilton - who underneath the brown skin is a polite, WASP college boy - we need a true black man on the grid, someone like Mr. T, who could spice things up a bit.
    "Hey boy! U lookin mighty cute in that suit. Now I'm gonna count to three, and when I do, you better bend over so I can [censored] you up de [definately censored]. After I'm done, you dont have to thank me. Thank the team!"

...and later we can hear the feeble voice of Hamilton: "...and I won't forget to thank the guys back home...who just stood by and watched as Mr. T ripped my buttcheeks to threads...thank you......argh...."

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Quote:
    KresoF1 said:

Bingo
    They seem more and more like politicians, not sportsmen.
    Instead of Hamilton - who underneath the brown skin is a polite, WASP college boy - we need a true black man on the grid, someone like Mr. T, who could spice things up a bit.
    "Hey boy! U lookin mighty cute in that suit. Now I'm gonna count to three, and when I do, you better bend over so I can [censored] you up de [definately censored]. After I'm done, you dont have to thank me. Thank the team!"

...and later we can hear the feeble voice of Hamilton: "...and I won't forget to thank the guys back home...who just stood by and watched as Mr. T ripped my buttcheeks to threads...thank you......argh...."

At first, I just sat there in disbelief. I then heard the voice of Mr. T uttering the above written words and consequently fell off my chair laughing.

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:we need a true black man on the grid, someone like Mr. T, who could spice things up a bit.

Lol, very funny. But to be honest Hamilton is the most warming of them all. He actually smiles and give the impression that he's a human. Alonso on the other hand looks pissed after every race, especially if he isn't number one. The only time I really saw him be happy about a victory was at nurburgring when he over took Massa during the last laps and then had bitch fight with him.

Kimi, oh Kimi! He is as cold as the winter in northern Sweden where i used to live. Getting him to smile or laugh is a difficult as persuade Montoya to make a comeback. IMO he is worst of all drivers. The blank stare, sterile face expression and lack of emotions makes it boring to cheer for him. I wonder why he's like that, bad experience with media maybe? He's really the Ice Man

BTW Hamilton makes a whoooooooooooooole lot less money than Massa, Kimi and Massa but is the most warming of them all.

C'mon guys, you seem to forget that this is Hamilton's 1st season and so far he has handled himself superbly both on and off the track. Lets not also forget that during the days of Senna, Prost, or even at the beginning of MS's career media attention/coverage of the whole F1 was less than 25% of what it is today.

During the Senna/Prost era F1 saw the rivalry of all rivalries and the die hard fans had nothing to talk about except those two. Schumacher came along and brought the sport to the mainstream public and became a household name recognized worldwide. At the height of his career he became larger than Ferrari and even larger than F1 itself and I think that hurt the sport a bit. Then came Alonso who despite winning the championship twice was not accepted by other than Renault fans and the Spanish people. This I think has created a self complexity issue for him and he is trying hard to prove to the world that he is the number 1 and a worthy champion who belongs with the greats. I personally think he is.

However, no one expected this Hamilton guy to show up and dominate the scene as he did. Not at least in his 1st season. This guy is like a breath of fresh air to the whole auto racing industry. He is young, super talented, good looking, level headed, talks & drives like an experienced driver, more marketable than anyone on F1 today, and he has a different skin complexion which makes not only British fans but people from other parts of the world relate more to him. Surely he is going to make more and more mistakes as his career evolves, however, IMHO he is distant to place himself firmly with the greats of F1. I guess only time will tell so lets wait and see.

BRING BACK MICHAEL SCHUMACHER! :P

Quote:
    WAY said:

Yes, bring back Michael, "Mr. Personality"

Quote:
    WAY said:

No thanks. I don't like his "Ferrari arrogance" and his parking stunts.

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 5/15/24 8:44 AM
    art.italy
    803969 1808
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    448724 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    266332 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    90161 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    6745 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

886062 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    834289 3868
    Porsche GT4RS 4/21/24 11:50 AM