Crown

Board: Porsche - 911 - 997 - Turbo Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

to go for turbo 997 hardtop or 997 turbo cabrio?

i am in a dilemna, pls help

Re: to go for turbo 997 hardtop or 997 turbo cabrio?

I am going through a similar process. I feel your pain!

I believe that the cabrio offers the best of both worlds. The turbo is so fast, that the extra weight of the cab doesn't really affect the car as much. And, for me the experience of driving a drop top bullet outweighs any performance advantage the coupe has. (Not trying to offend any turbo coupe owners; the coupe is equally fantastic, in a different way.) After owning my first C4S Cab, I don't know that I want go back to a coupe, or a RWD 911 for that matter. Just my opinion.

Lastly, if price IS an issue, I look at it like this... if you're spending that kind of money, what's another $10K?!!!!

Re: to go for turbo 997 hardtop or 997 turbo cabri

maybe reading over this month's excellence magazine will help you making this decision

Quote:
    jagsinlondon said:
    i am in a dilemna, pls help

First off people telling you to get one or the other without ever owning both while can be useful, take w/ a grain of salt. While having one or the other you can discuss positives/negatives of that one, IMHO until you've not only driven both cars but have owned them both can you really can't give fair comparisons. That said....I'm in love with convertible 997's. First off looks wise while I agree the coupe has a better looking roofline compared to the Cabrio w/ top up, the Cabrio w/ top down offers a look (for some) that can't be compared. Top-Down on a Turbo Cab vs Turbo Coupe imo there's no contest to which one looks more special, especially the Turbo Cabrio because of it's wider rear fenders, wing, wider tires, etc Liked my 996 Turbo Coupe's looks but was always envious of how the Turbo Cab looked with it's top down, just looks so....can't describe it, from the rear w/ top down the car looks so aggressive, like a mile wide & the spoiler is like the cherry on top for me on the cab. W/ the cab you also get a much better look at the interior so cool leather or carbon fiber options, Adaptive Sport Seats etc. stand out more. IMO the 997 Turbo Cabrio makes for a better looking, more special looking car as a Convertible vs the Coupe version............

Drive - Nothing feels like a 997 Cabrio, top down sun and wind on your face (if you like that feeling). Also w/ windows up, deflector in place there's less wind and noise than if you were in a coupe and had the window opened 2 inches. You can create an environment where you literally feel like you're sitting in a cocoon of air. But they've gotten the technology of the soft top down so good that when the top is up it is as quiet and I've even read dcb studies that has it quieter than the coupe w/ top up against road noise. But you're going to give up stuff w/ the Cabrio. too. If you're going to track the car often than the coupe would be a better choice for it's rigidity, you're going to get better track times in a coupe. Are you going to track the car? How often? If not than in terms of overall road going comfort the Cabrio will be a better ride imo and from what I've read the 997 Turbo Cabrio may even be a better all around "drive" period than the coupe because of certain things working better as a package in the Cabrio.

Depends what you like, for me I'd rather have slightly more comfort in a car like The Turbo, it's a car I'm using everyday than if it were a track focused type car like a GT2/GT3 than stiffer would be more apropriate. Also from early tests of the Cabrio from 2 different magazines the testers have commented that the problem w/ the lack of engine/ exhaust sound is solved in the 997 Turbo Cabrio. Porsche probably hasn't changed anything but w/ the Cabrio's exhaust but you now get the sound that is lacking in the coupe according to every tester of the coupe I've read and the majority of coupe owners. So a PSE for the Turbo Cabrio may or may not be as necessary as it is on the coupe (according to most). IMO the Cabrio gives you so much more, it can feel like different cars at different times depending on whether the top is up or down and on the weather. It's like the swiss army knife of cars. Bottom line I don't think anyone can tell you which is better, which would make you happier because imo that REALLY DEPENDS on the type of person/driver you are. For me I just love the feeling of an open-top. If it's at all possible condition wise I'm always driving w/ top-down, it just isn't ever more fun when the top is up but it's really a personal choice and obviously the most important one to consider in Coupe Vs Cabrio. Do you like that feeling or not? If you do multiple it by X and that's what a Turbo Cabrio is like imho. Good luck!

May find these comments from this months Excellence Magazine on the 997 Turbo Cabriolet interesting:

"here's the shocker; for the first time ever, I think I prefer the driving dynamics of the convertible 911 to those of it's coupe conterpart"

"First impression; this might be the best Porsche Active Suspension Managemnt set-up I've sampled on a 997"

"More satisfying than the Turbo Coupe? Yes and for two distinc reasons. First the Turbo Cabriolet's chassis feels beautifully judged in a way the coupe's just doesn't"

"Either way or both ways the result is that the Cab just plain works better on the real world curvey roads that remind enthusiasts why they bought a sports car. The difference is subtle but not as subtle as you might think - and it prompts us to wonder if whats good for a fast time at the Nurburing is always good for those driving sensations impressive lap times fail to capture"

"Where the stiffer, flatter Turbo Coupe can require corrective lock in turns even with PSM on, the Cabrio turns in, leans just a bit, sticks and goes. That smidgen of body roll provides an important shard of feedback one that helps you comprehend what the chassis is up to as you approach the limits of the rear ends grip"

"But there's a second trait that sets the Turbo Cab from it's coupe counterpart. The twin Turbo's six's sound is stirring top up or top down. Upon first exposure to the 997 Turbo Coupe a big criticism amoung testers was that the flat six's song seemed two steps too removed. The Cabrio however, lets quite a bit more of the tail pipes tale through it's fabric. Top up is just enough but never too much. Stow the top - in 20 seconds at up to 31 mph - and it just gets better"

"it's more fun that the turbo coupe"

"there's a subtle satisfaction to this drop-top 911 thats hard to pin down, one that for this writer at least, makes it more desirable. It feels better resolved in it's mission than any 997 bar the basic Carrera coupe."

"The 997 Turbo Cabriolet accomplishes the same feat but adds something more. More pleasure, more feedback. and more fun. As someone who generally prefers coupes when it comes to focused driving, the idea that the open top version is a better drive is nothing short of a revelation"

imo the coupe is lighter, faster, looks better
    ive orderd a coupe my self

Disclaimer: If my pals got Cabs and they were happy I'd be happy for them and enjoy the topless driving especially if my pals were women (GF and wife say it's okay for me to have girlpals).

Now here's the cons as I see them. You guys with cabs know this stuff. Gonna be direct for brevity sorry if sounds blunt (___really___, I don't wanna p*ss anybody off: just being non-Politically Correct).

CONS:

Top down profile looks humpy with junk-in-trunk.

Top up profiles: can't beat Coupe for sleekness and beauty

Added Turbo wing makes both cars look overly..., ahem..., "accessorized" but Cab looks especially adorned with ass-heavyness.

ON ANOTHER SUBJECT: Strange that BOTH wings look alike YET profiles of cars are probably aerodynamically speaking very different: shouldn't Cab wing look diffferent? Or is wing a poser thing afterall?

They call them "ragtops" I prefer to call them "rag_TARPS_" because my 986s, after five years, of excellent maint, looks crummy. Even new Cabs look strange with framework and fabric covering freekin' amazingly fantastic car paint and shape. Get ONLY black if you do decide to get a Cab.

Driving topless at highway speeds (for me about 80-90) is impossible for more than ten minutes in my 986S.

If I still lived in SoCal I'd probably hav a very hard time deciding. If I lived in UK, even though you have some beautiful weather, I would have a very easy time deciding.

Again, just _talking_ not trying to start a fight, sincerely, I mean it (I'm just being direct). Jagsinlondon deserves as many and as wide-ranging in opinions as possible.

Here's the review of the Cab Turbo engine. _I_M_H_O_ is this "miss" of "hit-or-miss" Porsche-added annoyance: (regarding red highlighted part: I like the way the reviewer thinks I never get headaches and I'm always high on meth).

Not saying you should own a 997 convertible you obviously prefer the coupe and I get this distinct feeling you're going to believe what you're going to believe BUT you should at least try driving a 997 cabriolet,,,,, of any type. Regarding not being able to drive at 80-90mph for more than 10 minutes, I never owned a Boxster but can assure you that's not the case in a 997 S Cab. You could literally light a cigarette at 90 mph but I stopped smoking over a yr ago and I guess the fact that I already mentioned it's extremely calm in the cockpit w/ the windows up and deflector in place doesn't mean as much to you as your Boxster experience. In terms of looks it's too subjective. IMO the Cabrio is much cooler looking. The Turbo coupe makes for an awesome looking convertible though.

From your own posts RE: sound. I understand you want your Porsche to be as quiet as possible, you've stated you don't understand why people enjoy engine/exhaust sounds so not much to go over there either.

"aerodynamically speaking" Both Coupe & Cab achieve the same drag coefficient of 0.31. RE: The wing. The Turbo Cab is the first Porsche convertible to have negative lift at the rear axle, the wing is responsible for this. But I've heard numerous people already tell you the wing is not just a "poser thing", you can make up your mind not to believe them if you want and keep asking, I guess........... The wing doesn't have to look different, the wing in the Turbo Cabrio. extends further than the Turbo coupe just like the rear engine lid on the 997 S cab extends further than the 997 S coupe. Wings create friction so without one the car would be capable of higher mph but would sacrifice downforce. Do you think race teams put wings on the back of cars for looks? As a "poser thing"? Or maybe they serve a pupose? It's a rhetorical question. Sorry for the sarcasm, I'm just a dizzy blonde (not really but ya know) and I'm feeling cranky, maybe I need dinner ? Hopefully that answers some of your questions.

ps: Why'd you delete your first message about this?

Coupe is okay but.....

Wow,
    For once I lucked out. In general I tend to always want the most expensive wines, cars, women...but I have never wanted to own a cabrio/spider. I love coupes.

Definite advantages to both but it seems to be an emotional/aesthetic decision rather than a calculated one. I'd go for whatever your heart tells you and try not to base the decision on endless reviews and analysis.

Hey Stradale: Niiiiice lookin' I can see that.

Maybe I should look more at more big-rear Ferraris or Lambos or (?) to get over this rear-end bulk concern I have.

Yeah..., I should be best looking at alot more newer cars I prolly got an out-dated sensibility (extreme simplicity, form/function ratio, minimalist aesthetic).

Hey, I heard it's fun to see new stuff after all the kicking and screaming stops... .

Quote:
    Ksurg said:
    Wow,
    For once I lucked out. In general I tend to always want the most expensive wines, cars, women...but I have never wanted to own a cabrio/spider. I love coupes.

Definite advantages to both but it seems to be an emotional/aesthetic decision rather than a calculated one. I'd go for whatever your heart tells you and try not to base the decision on endless reviews and analysis.

Put my deposit down for the Turbo Cabriolet over 2 yrs ago & built/ordered my Turbo Cab before the first review was out so obviously didnt base my decision on reviews but thanks for that opinion.

But until the car is out looking through these articles is very interesting especially when you have testers that usually prefer the coupe version preferring the Cabrio. instead.

- Dun no, just copying you.

Quote:
    STRADALE said:
    Quote:
    Ksurg said:
    Wow,

Put my deposit down for the Turbo Cabriolet over 2 yrs ago & built/ordered my Turbo Cab before the first review was out so obviously didnt base my decision on reviews but thanks for that opinion.

But until the car is out looking through these articles is very interesting especially when you have testers that usually prefer the coupe version preferring the Cabrio. instead.

If you are a cabrio guy you have to be excited about the Excellence review. I'm glad that the new cabrio has got it right.

I just keep thinking that soon my coupe will look even more exotic. You know with 2 out 3 turbos being cabs and of those most being black, basalt or some shade of silver. I mean a cobalt coupe...none of those here in "Sunny California," cab capital of the world!

Cab...can hear the Prius Turbo exhaust note a bit better; will also feel the increased body flex/lack of rigidity on normal public roads around urban UK/US....

Suspect in rare, but not impossible, event an SUV (or normal ride-ht car) slams into car....or Cab rolls-over in a collision.....a Cab suddenly seems much less sexy....and Coupe's rigid roof/body structure suddenly seems more appealing....would bet on a more rigid P Coupe roof/body struc to reduce risk of head/spinal injuries, no matter how strong/smart are (presumably equal strength Coupe vs Cab) seat strucs/seat belts/roll bars/airbag systems.....

Obviously, in a capitalist mkt, great that we can each place own risk/reward bets...and live w/outcomes.....and/or, in US, seek to litigate outcomes (perhaps from a wheelchair), claiming stupidity or that P misled "astute" buyers re: relative safety of Cabs....

I love the cab but mine is the hard top as I had bad experince with my old cab, the squeaks, rattles and the body twists after one year Also the smell of leather with the top down vanishes quickly

Quote:
    Ksurg said:
    Quote:
    STRADALE said:
    Quote:
    Ksurg said:
    Wow,

If you are a cabrio guy you have to be excited about the Excellence review. I'm glad that the new cabrio has got it right.

I just keep thinking that soon my coupe will look even more exotic. You know with 2 out 3 turbos being cabs and of those most being black, basalt or some shade of silver. I mean a cobalt coupe...none of those here in "Sunny California," cab capital of the world!

There will always be less Turbo Cabrio's then Coupes unless the historical stat. of 60% coupes vs 40% Cabrio's changes. Plus the fact the Coupe's have a big head start so it's going to be more like 90% coupes vs 10% Cab's for a while and then work it's way to 80% coupes vs 20% Cab.'s Eventually to 60% (coupes)/40% (cabs). I'm sure Cali is more Cab. biased then the rest of the US but for quite some time there will still be a lot more coupes than cabs.

I always get the color I like best, that's w/ a capital "I". Never get a color just because you think it's less common. You'll hardly ever come across the same exact car/color as yours anyway. Artic is a very popular color but in the 2+ yrs I owned my 997 S Cabriolet there wasn't a single time I ever pulled up next to the same exact car. I saw different model's 996 cab's in Artic Black but never actually saw the same exact car as mine on the road. Say I did see the same car as mine though. For the few seconds or minutes maybe that I pulled up to or saw the same color car I own, I'm going to literally LIVE with another color just so the chances or possibility that I come across another car that looks like mine are less? Doesn't make sense imo. One time I decided to get a color just to be different and then realized maybe why no one has this color is because the car looks better in the most popular color for that car. I'm spending a ton of dough on this car the last thing in the world I'm going to do is pick a color other than my first choice just to try and be different from other people. I'm planning on keeping this car so I wanted a color that I will love, my first choice and not based on what other people are driving. IMO you have to look at the car and say ' YES that car looks absolutely best in that color'! Not, 'the car looks good because its looks different'. It's the ONE YOU'RE driving not anyone else so pick the color that looks best, to YOU. By getting a color that less people order you may in fact be getting the same excat color as the only other 2 Turbo's on your block. Who knows maybe those 2 guys were thinking the same thing? LoL!! What I'm trying to say is it's all just chance anyway.

Black is one of the most popular Porsche colors I agree but so what if more people are driving black cars then Cobalt it's the one YOU have to live w/, forget everyone else. I happen to think the 997 Turbo looks best in very dark colors especially Black/ Basalt Black. Reminds me of the first time Ferrari buyer that gets weird color because there are too many Red Ferrari's but it is his ONLY Ferrari so I never got that. I can understand someone getting a different color because they already own another car in the same color (their favorite color) but not because of what other people own. Different isn't always better, sometimes it's just,,,,, different. I'm not trying to say you're settling only you know that for sure. Cobalt happens to be a great color imho. It wouldn't be a color I'd own a Turbo in for my tastes right now but my very first car (74 Camaro) was Cobalt so I really love the way it looks. But I wouldn't get Cobalt just to be different. But Black vs Blue we could sit here all day and not get anywhere because it's just a subjective, personal preference.

We may not agree Coupe vs. Cabriolet or Black vs Blue but those are just the details. More importantly we're BOTH buying Porsche Turbo's so we agree on the big picture!

Thanks, yeah the Excellence Article is exciting but we all know what magazine tests can be like but yeah it sounds great. I know I'm a lot more excited about this car then I was about my 997 S cab. I always get psyched after ordering a new sports car but this one has me particularly pumped. Sorry, I start and before you know it I've wrote a freakin novel & don't know how to simplify things.... In person I'm more of a listener believe it or not.

Quote:
    edz61 said:
    I love the cab but mine is the hard top as I had bad experince with my old cab, the squeaks, rattles and the body twists after one year Also the smell of leather with the top down vanishes quickly

Never had a problem w/ rattles in my 997 S cab but had a rattle on the sun roof of my turbo coupe right above my head that dealer couldn't fix even after 3 attempts. What model was your cab? Plus if you read the articles on the Turbo Cab some are even saying the Cab makes for an even better drive on public roads.

The thing about the leather is true. In a coupe the leather/new interior car smell stays around longer, with the cab it doesn't disappear (after 2+ yrs) but there's less of it.

guys

outstanding responses.

own now an austin martin db9 volante cab and ordered a turbo coupe )))))

Quote:
    STRADALE said:
    Quote:
    edz61 said:

Never had a problem w/ rattles in my 997 S cab but had a rattle on the sun roof of my turbo coupe right above my head that dealer couldn't fix even after 3 attempts. What model was your cab? Plus if you read the articles on the Turbo Cab some are even saying the Cab makes for an even better drive on public roads.

The thing about the leather is true. In a coupe the leather/new interior car smell stays around longer, with the cab it doesn't disappear (after 2+ yrs) but there's less of it.

Trust me, I'm used to the nice things in life. This Leather Scent from Griots will do the job of impressing your nasal cavity with leatherosity for years to come. It's not a cheap crappy fake smell.

http://www.griotsgarage.com/search.jsp?searchtext=leather+scent&search.x=15&search.y=2

I expect the Vanilla scent would be on the extreme opposite end of the [not sure what to call it] scale.

I personally think a lot of such a decision depends on where in the world you live.

I have a C2S Cab now and frankly I am looking forwards to my forthcoming TT coupe.

Some Cab pluses include:

• A 'swiss-army-knife' of a car - can be top-up, top-down, wind-shield up at 100mph etc etc
  • When in heavy traffic (which is most of the time) you can put the top down and just relax
  • Let's you hear the engine/exhaust better - especially through tunnels
  • The ladies certainly love a convertible!

Some Cab minuses include:

• Hunchback looks - although some angles on viewing the car from it does indeed look stunning
  • Having the wind-deflector up makes you look like you are in a Boxster not a 911
  • More rattles as whole car is less stiff
  • Smaller and less comfortable rear seats
  • If it rains a lot in your area then you won't get to put the top down much
  • More money (off-topic: strange though the Coupe Cayman is more expensive than the Cab Boxster isn't it!)

Either way, you can't really go wrong. I LOVE my C2S Cab, and will certainly miss it when it goes. If the TT Cab is a similar comparison then I'm sure you will love that too.

• Re: to go for turbo 997 hardtop or 997 turbo cabri

IMHO - I had my dealer trade a Cab Allocation for a Coupe allocation. I think the lines of the coupe are nicer. I also wonder how loud the cab (roof up but especially roof down) would be if you are going to do any exhaust mods!

I really like the way the wind deflector of the Cabrio makes the car look like a 2-seater. It's part of that whole
    different looks of the Cabrio. for different drives for me.

I wonder if the Cabriolet up-charge has a person that would buy a Cabrio. buying a Coupe instead. It's a mighty big up-charge ($14,000) too more than normal. I think the charge for a Cabrio on my 997 S was $8000. Wonder why Porsche charges so much more for the Turbo?

Found some old pics yesterday. One of my 996 Turbo:

Quote:
    Alex (UK) said:
    Some Cab pluses include:

• A 'swiss-army-knife' of a car - can be top-up, top-down, wind-shield up at 100mph etc etc
  • When in heavy traffic (which is most of the time) you can put the top down and just relax
  • Let's you hear the engine/exhaust better - especially through tunnels
  • The ladies certainly love a convertible!

Some Cab minuses include:

• Hunchback looks - although some angles on viewing the car from it does indeed look stunning
  • Having the wind-deflector up makes you look like you are in a Boxster not a 911
  • More rattles as whole car is less stiff
  • Smaller and less comfortable rear seats
  • If it rains a lot in your area then you won't get to put the top down much
  • More money (off-topic: strange though the Coupe Cayman is more expensive than the Cab Boxster isn't it!)

Either way, you can't really go wrong. I LOVE my C2S Cab, and will certainly miss it when it goes. If the TT Cab is a similar comparison then I'm sure you will love that too.

• Excellent points, and I am a cab guy, so I agree with most. The rain is no biggie unless you live in the UK or Seattle. So here in NC, it's as dry as a bone, and 100 degree right now, so my top is up anyway.

The rear 'hunch' has never really bothered me. I'm usually looking ahead anyway.

My C4S Cab is rock solid, luckily very few if any rattles/squeaks. 997 is supposed to be even more reinforced to avoid this problem.

Money is an issue for sure. Biggest issue is dealer price-fixing, they are mostly holding to MSRP for first year release. Maybe it will ease up in a year. Then shortly after it eases, the TT S Cab will come out, oh well. On an S Cab now you can likely strike a deal well below list. TT has some exclusivity in coupe or cab form.

But hell, if this is the ride you really want, why not, right?

I do like it.

Quote:
    jagsinlondon said:
    guys

outstanding responses.

I actully have 2 997tt orders one coming mid oct (white/seablue) the other one I just orderd 2 weeks ago (basalt/carrara red) and its coming around feb both coupe and would never go for a cab again because I think it doesnt look as good as the coupe, not as fast and not perfect imo

Quote:
    Turbocharger said:
    Quote:
    jagsinlondon said:
    guys

outstanding responses.

I actully have 2 997tt orders one coming mid oct (white/seablue) the other one I just orderd 2 weeks ago (basalt/carrara red) and its coming around feb both coupe and would never go for a cab again because I think it doesnt look as good as the coupe, not as fast and not perfect imo

His and hers? Otherwise I am struggling to think why you would want to order 2...

I had the 997TT coupe and the biggest problem for me was the damn roof wouldn't fold specially on a nice sunny day in nor cali. That sucked big time. this problem only lasted 3 months. Bye bye coupe hello cab. They are both perfect cars. Cheers everyone

Here is the sales pattern for the 996 TT.

FY 01-02
    Coupe: 5,737
    Cab: 0

FY 02-03
    Coupe: 4,290

FY 03-04
    Coupe: 1,222
    Cab: 3,042

FY 04-05
    Coupe: 784
    Cab: 1,305

FY 05-06
    Coupe: 8
    Cab: 15

TOTAL
    Coupe: 12,041
    Cab: 4,362

Bottom line a ratio not too far from 3 to 1 (actual 2.8). We'll see how it works for the 997 TT.

Quote:
    STRADALE said:
    I really like the way the wind deflector of the Cabrio makes the car look like a 2-seater. It's part of that whole

I wonder if the Cabriolet up-charge has a person that would buy a Cabrio. buying a Coupe instead. It's a mighty big up-charge ($14,000) too more than normal. I think the charge for a Cabrio on my 997 S was $8000. Wonder why Porsche charges so much more for the Turbo?

Stradale, The turbo coupe base price went up to $126,000 +/-, so the disparity between the coupe and cab is not as great. I believe it's more like $10,500 or so.
    Chris

Quote:
    silverrules said:
    I had the 997TT coupe and the biggest problem for me was the damn roof wouldn't fold specially on a nice sunny day in nor cali. That sucked big time. this problem only lasted 3 months. Bye bye coupe hello cab. They are both perfect cars. Cheers everyone

I had the same problem w/ my 996 Turbo Coupe but was able to get it fixed when the 997 S cabrio. came out. Couldn't get the problem fixed under warranty but at least it was fixed.

One of the things I just realized is obviously there are a lot more 997 Turbo Coupe owners around on this board than people ordering 997 Turbo Cabrio.'s. 997 TT Cab - Let's see there's me, there you............there's me...LoL!! It's going to be a pretty exclusive car for a while.

But I agree; 997 TT Coupe/Cab - you can't go wrong.

Quote:
    devo said:
    Quote:
    STRADALE said:

Stradale, The turbo coupe base price went up to $126,000 +/-, so the disparity between the copue and cab is not as great. I believe it's more like $10,500 or so.
    Chris

Thanks, yeah I was using the $122k, but thought something I was doing might be wrong. Thanks Chris.

Quote:
    EricAlain said:
    Here is the sales pattern for the 996 TT.

FY 01-02
    Coupe: 5,737

FY 02-03
    Coupe: 4,290

FY 03-04
    Coupe: 1,222
    Cab: 3,042

FY 04-05
    Coupe: 784
    Cab: 1,305

FY 05-06
    Coupe: 8
    Cab: 15

TOTAL
    Coupe: 12,041
    Cab: 4,362

Bottom line a ratio not too far from 3 to 1 (actual 2.8). We'll see how it works for the 997 TT.

That's VERY interesting. Even though there were almost three 996 Turbo Coupe's sold for every one TT Cab (overall) as soon as the Turbo Cab came out and both were available, people bought twice as many Cab's then coupes.

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    778761 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    442165 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    263035 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    261321 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    85558 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5773 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

881001 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    817088 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM