Crown

Board: Porsche - 911 - 991 Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: Official: New Porsche Carrera T

Well said 

--

2015 911 GT3, 1964 Type 1

Hahaha well said Isuk! I actually love this. Ok 911s are now a bit expensive compared to all the previous generations, but this may just be the first non GT 911 that I will buy since 997S. 

I think it would be just great if this is another car where your dealer gets to laugh at you for wasting his time when you enquiry about it.... next thing you know we are going to get laughed at when we turn up for the base cayenne diesel ...

i agree with you ISUK that on its face you would think this would rock a lot of purist boxes ...

ISUK:

From what I was told yesterday production of this car will be limited, at least in certain markets. The UK is likely to receive under 200 cars for example but final allocation has yet to be agreed with the factory.

Anyone at Porsche who reads this forum must be bemused as over the years we have asked for a more basic 911 that provides more enjoyment on our increasingly congested and speed controlled roads and doesn't cost the earth to buy. They then come up with a car based upon the base Carrera and shorten the gear ratios to make things potentially more involving for the driver at lower speeds on minor roads. We were split on the whole manual versus PDK debate so they are offering both choices. We asked for the best chassis tech to be made available in this more basic car so they have given us SPASM as standard and the option of RWS to make the car more agile. They gave it PSE as standard after the criticism of the sound of the new turbo engines. We asked for a more bespoke interior with a nod towards their heritage with possibly a cloth option. They have offered us the T interior package with seats featuring cloth inserts that tie back to the pinstripe velours of the 80's and also to other special edition models like the 924 Le Mans edition. We also wanted the option of both of the bucket seat options and the possibility to delete the rear seats.

Having ticked off those boxes it seems they have still missed the mark by a mile for many on here which just goes to prove the old adage that you can't please all of the people all of the time. Some love the idea of reducing weight and want everything superfluous to performance left on the options racks whilst others want all the toys left in. The weight obsessed will never be happy unless the car has shed a couple of hundred kilos minimum or the power has been boosted by at least 30 - 50 BHP to compensate for not enough weight being taken out smiley

It might have been a nice gesture by Porsche to have made one unique colour available on this model only (just like they did with Peridot on the 987 Cayman R) but we'd all have argued that they'd offered the wrong one hence why they probably didn't bother with that indecision

Time to face facts gentlemen............   the likes of Rennteam are an impossible crowd to please 100% indecision

SmileySmileySmiley

and the best thing is, unlike a R or a GT3 Touring, you can go to your OPC an order this car today without a problem.

For those who remember - in 1988 Porsche offered a 911 "Clubsport" - not a big difference to the normal Carrera, a little bit more RPMs, a little bit lighter (40Kg), shorter gears, pinstripe fabric seats, firmer suspension - not more HP than the normal Carrera. People did not understand this car and just 340 of them were built - just 28 for the USA.

Look at the prices for this car now in 2017...Smiley

https://www.goodingco.com/vehicle/1989-porsche-911-carrera-3-2-club-sport/

Blueflame

Cool Aid or not, I like the return to basics idea of the T (and perhaps a little old school). In La La Land if you can ignore the cost of the vehicle and the cost of PTS for the moment, I would love a manual in Signal Yellow without decals. At least to me, it seems like a less of a cop out and perhaps more aspirational than buying a base, if buying new. I imagine buyers of these models would be more true enthusiasts than someone buying a base simply to own a 911. Like owning an old 70's 911 without the hassle. Lots of more powerful cars around you but you're driving a fine and fun car. Unfortunately as been stated to before, when returning to the real world - same money buys a low mileage S and pops the romance bubble.

Whoopsy:

Through the 911R, Porsche sees there is a demand for lightweight manual 911s. Sort of like a proper weekend toy for the mountains.

They made the GT3 Touring. Which is still sort of hard to get, but more possible than a 911R.

Now they made the 911T. Even easier to get. And cheaper too.

For that price point , Porsche can't quite go all out and use really lightweight stuff, but it does proper rear wheel steering to improve the response.

Added bonus? The 911T can be had with PDK, something that cannot be done with a 911R or a GT3 Touring.

The interior is also restyled to be more sporty look than a standard 911.

Yes it's a parts bin car, all 911s are parts bin car for that matters. That's the beauty of the 911 range, most of the stuff can be interchangeable across the range, it doesn't take Porsche a lot of effort to do a car for a specific niche. It's how Porsche became the most profitable car company by a wide margin, they have come a long way since the time they almost died. 

The 991 range is greater than ever, can't be bothered to count but I believe it has more offerings than 996 and 997 series added together.

Perhaps some see it as a betrayal of the Porsche purists, but I disagree, this is what happened when Porsche listens, listens to their customers' want. The profit they rake it means they have more money to spend on doing research to make better cars for us.

When is the last Porsche not the benchmark for their segment?

Cayenne? It is the SUV that everyone else trying to measure up to, and failed. Nothing else handles better. Nor faster.

Panamera? It is also the best driver's sedan, it used to be the M5 but not anymore. Panamera trumps it by a mile. The fact that I think Porsche made a mistake on sizing doesn't quite matter. IMO they chased the wrong segment, they should have entered the A6/5 series/E-class and not the A8/7 series/S class. But even then they have made a full size limo out handle a mid-size sports sedan like M5 is amazing.

Sports car as in 911? Nothing beats a 911 for daily usage, practical, not too flashy, reliable and fast. May not be the fastest but damn close. Everything else that are after have a compromise somewhere when compared to the 911 package.

Junior sports car as in Cayman/Boxster, up until the 718 it was still the benchmark, the 718 is a big let down but still, apart from the sound, it is a great handling car. 

Junior SUV as in the Macan, it may not be as good as the bigger brother Cayenne, but nothing else in that junior segment can out handle the Macan. 

Nick, you should become a Porsche ambassador... Smiley Smiley

I agree with some points you made but not all of them. Over all, I think that Porsche made the mistake of "allowing" the competition to offer alternatives for diehard old Porsche customers and potential new customers. 

McLaren is the best example, without Porsche "messing" up, this company would have never survived the 12C.

Nothin can out handle the Macan? Let's see how the new GLC 63 S AMG does. The car has been delayed mainly because they weren't happy with the handling and according to rumors, it will be the hell of a SUV once it drops at dealerships around the end of the year. Mercedes also introduced the GLC 63 earlier than planned to make the "switchable" sport exhaust system happen (old certification). Brabus will offer a 600 hp kit for the GLC 63, a kit which can be easily installed (software only! Plug'n Play) and my dealer even said it could be possible to get approval for the leased car, which would be amazing. The GLC 63 S AMG already does 0-100 kph in 3.8 seconds and 0-200 kph in rumored 14 seconds. The Brabus kit would propel the 0-200 kph performance to under 13 seconds. For a SUV, this is amazing.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)

ISUK:

Having ticked off those boxes it seems they have still missed the mark by a mile for many on here which just goes to prove the old adage that you can't please all of the people all of the time. Some love the idea of reducing weight and want everything superfluous to performance left on the options racks whilst others want all the toys left in. The weight obsessed will never be happy unless the car has shed a couple of hundred kilos minimum or the power has been boosted by at least 30 - 50 BHP to compensate for not enough weight being taken out 

It might be market-dependent but this car is not an outstanding offer from Porsche, at least on the German market. Factoring in all the options, the car is still more expensive than a base Carrera with similiar equipment (I do realize that part of the options are not available for the base model). The German site states a weight saving over the C2 of 5 kg, over the C2S of 15 kg. On top of that, Porsche is keen to provide a aircon- and satnav-delete option but I would be very curious how many people seroius! Apart from some differing colour and trim, that some might like and some might not, the only significant improvement is it’s shorter gear ratio. I would rather pay the additional money for the S and receive additional power and bigger brakes with it. If we take a look at the GTS for example, that one is even financially interesting over a similiarly eqipped C2S/C4S and you get interesting options and trim on top.

I find thinner glas and stripes on the side pretentious if the car isn’t a significant improvement over the base car. That doesn’t mean that in some markets or in some scenarios the car is a better proposition than the entry model but I believe that those cases are fairly seldom.

ISUK:

From what I was told yesterday production of this car will be limited, at least in certain markets. The UK is likely to receive under 200 cars for example but final allocation has yet to be agreed with the factory.

Anyone at Porsche who reads this forum must be bemused as over the years we have asked for a more basic 911 that provides more enjoyment on our increasingly congested and speed controlled roads and doesn't cost the earth to buy. They then come up with a car based upon the base Carrera and shorten the gear ratios to make things potentially more involving for the driver at lower speeds on minor roads. We were split on the whole manual versus PDK debate so they are offering both choices. We asked for the best chassis tech to be made available in this more basic car so they have given us SPASM as standard and the option of RWS to make the car more agile. They gave it PSE as standard after the criticism of the sound of the new turbo engines. We asked for a more bespoke interior with a nod towards their heritage with possibly a cloth option. They have offered us the T interior package with seats featuring cloth inserts that tie back to the pinstripe velours of the 80's and also to other special edition models like the 924 Le Mans edition. We also wanted the option of both of the bucket seat options and the possibility to delete the rear seats.

Having ticked off those boxes it seems they have still missed the mark by a mile for many on here which just goes to prove the old adage that you can't please all of the people all of the time. Some love the idea of reducing weight and want everything superfluous to performance left on the options racks whilst others want all the toys left in. The weight obsessed will never be happy unless the car has shed a couple of hundred kilos minimum or the power has been boosted by at least 30 - 50 BHP to compensate for not enough weight being taken out smiley

It might have been a nice gesture by Porsche to have made one unique colour available on this model only (just like they did with Peridot on the 987 Cayman R) but we'd all have argued that they'd offered the wrong one hence why they probably didn't bother with that indecision

Time to face facts gentlemen............   the likes of Rennteam are an impossible crowd to please 100% indecision

+1.

well said. This is exactly the car we've been asking.

RC:

I agree with some points you made but not all of them. Over all, I think that Porsche made the mistake of "allowing" the competition to offer alternatives for diehard old Porsche customers and potential new customers. 

McLaren is the best example, without Porsche "messing" up, this company would have never survived the 12C.

That is somewhat of a stretch I'd suggest Smiley  There is plenty of room in the market for a company like Mclaren regardless of where Porsche aimed their development resources.

Porsche as a company has simply moved on from the "sports car" brand that enthusiasts knew and loved. It is now primarily an SUV builder in realistic terms and growing production volumes will drive it further away from the once exclusive ownership proposition it offered to customers. Drive into most Porsche dealerships and you will see far more Macan and Cayenne models than sports cars. Who would have believed that 10 or 15 years ago Smiley

I've watched the development of dealerships with interest over the last 25 years or so. They have gone through an incredible transformation in size to deal with an expanded model range and far greater number of cars requiring service. I watched a new site being built next to a Mercedes dealership close to me around 23 years ago for example. It was a very expensive project at the time with a glass fronted showroom and new workshop facility with 4 service bays in it. The 968, 993 and 928 were the models in the range when it opened with both the 968 and 928 effectively at the end of their life and the Boxster still to be launched. It was very much an aspirational brand at that point with most models being way out of reach financially to the average buyer and no cheap methods of finance available as they are now. When the site opened we wondered how it would be able to keep it's workshop busy but then the Boxster and 996 came along and things changed dramatically. It only lasted in operation for 9 years before Porsche required a much larger facility to be built. The replacement facility was around three times the size but that too is now too small. The dealer I use now has a separate building on it's substantial site that is used for new vehicle valeting and preparation and includes a paint/body shop that would swallow up that original facility from 1994 at least twice over.

The VW group are going to leverage as much cash out of Porsche as they can in future and that will mean less and less focus on the purist sports cars in the range and a greater shift towards cars that appeal to a much wider audience. As part of that group marketing unfortunately plays a much larger role than any of us would like to see and any new model has to fit into the wider group strategy and price points so as not to cannibalize sales from another sister marque. It is undoubtedly this strategy that has quashed our hopes of seeing a modern 928 based upon a shortened Panamera platform, a mid engined super car to take on the 488/720/Huracan etc. These projects are all desirable from a brand enhancement point of view but will not bring in volume sales like the Macan has done. Sadly we are more likely to see more of the fashionable cross over coupe SUVs than we are a 928.

The T variant is a model Porsche could have introduced in the 997 range but chose not to. The 991.1 range would certainly have benefited from such a model but engineering resources within Porsche are finite one assumes and so were directed towards other projects. If the new variant proves to be a sales hit then expect a follow up model in the 992 range just as the GTS models have become an established part of the line up following the success of the initial 997 variants. The marketers are testing the elasticity of the brand and finding out that buyers will hoover up any special model runs they create. Their biggest obstacle is not there being sufficient customer demand but finding sufficient production capacity during a normal model variants life to slot in such cars. Like the GT3 the T is going to be limited due to physical production constraints in spite of Porsche saying anyone who wants one can order one. My dealer had taken at least half a dozen deposits yesterday with quite a few from people who have never bought a Porsche before. They don't yet know how many build slots they will be allocated but do not expect many cars so once again will have to allocate cars to customers who have a relationship with them. It is just going to be another GT4/GT3 scenario all over again with people crying foul on forums if their deposit is returned. The only way to stop this in future is to release all variants at the start (or very early on) in the 992 product cycle and then make people wait for up to 18 months for a production slot just like Ferrari do. That is never going to happen though.

ISUK your analysis is very thorough and pragmatic and thank you for exposing it.

I would add that today's upcoming clientele don't know and don't care about the 928s and the 993s and the way things used to be. Younger people are happy with the current product mix. The Macan for example is an aspirational car for many young families and a Porsche 911 is still the enthusiast driver's choice even if many could afford the fancier so-called "exotic" cars.

Furthermore, the global marketplace has changed. In the past only USA and western Europe were affluent enough to buy Porsche. Nowadays the new markets have different demands and requirements and Porsche have to cater for their tastes and preferences,too.

Porsche and VW Group know the global car business much better than any individual car owner who tends to generalize from his own specific circumstances. Why would Porsche invest on the 960 imaginary car to gain a handful of sales from some minority brands when there are millions of car hungry Russians, Chinese, Indians and other Asians demanding SUVs and limousines. What added prestige would the 960 give Porsche when a mere converted 911 can demolish all supercar opposition (6:47,3) ?

--

"Porsche....and Nothing else matters"

It seems that there will be not many cars even in Germany.
    A user which is known for reliable informations wrote in the german Porsche forum, that the T was already sold out a monday noon (4 hours after launch) in one of the biggest german Porsche centers (Hamburg).

So the bubble is still working.

--

daily (no fun): BMW 430d
    for fun: Porsche Boxster GTS

Wasn't the 911 R supposed to be the lightweight stripped out car, but they failed to deliver ?

They could've started with a Naturally Aspirated engine (revised GTS engine with higher revs) instead of the 3.0 Turbo to save more weight.

Instead, they pull a base Carrera and rebadge it with a 'T' and call it a 911 made for purists enlightened

Difference between a cayenne and a purists / driver-focused car

Indeed. The effort Porsche made with the 911 T could has been greater.

Good idea, not so good execution.

RC:
    Whoopsy:

Through the 911R, Porsche sees there is a demand for lightweight manual 911s. Sort of like a proper weekend toy for the mountains.

They made the GT3 Touring. Which is still sort of hard to get, but more possible than a 911R.

Now they made the 911T. Even easier to get. And cheaper too.

For that price point , Porsche can't quite go all out and use really lightweight stuff, but it does proper rear wheel steering to improve the response.

Added bonus? The 911T can be had with PDK, something that cannot be done with a 911R or a GT3 Touring.

The interior is also restyled to be more sporty look than a standard 911.

Yes it's a parts bin car, all 911s are parts bin car for that matters. That's the beauty of the 911 range, most of the stuff can be interchangeable across the range, it doesn't take Porsche a lot of effort to do a car for a specific niche. It's how Porsche became the most profitable car company by a wide margin, they have come a long way since the time they almost died. 

The 991 range is greater than ever, can't be bothered to count but I believe it has more offerings than 996 and 997 series added together.

Perhaps some see it as a betrayal of the Porsche purists, but I disagree, this is what happened when Porsche listens, listens to their customers' want. The profit they rake it means they have more money to spend on doing research to make better cars for us.

When is the last Porsche not the benchmark for their segment?

Cayenne? It is the SUV that everyone else trying to measure up to, and failed. Nothing else handles better. Nor faster.

Panamera? It is also the best driver's sedan, it used to be the M5 but not anymore. Panamera trumps it by a mile. The fact that I think Porsche made a mistake on sizing doesn't quite matter. IMO they chased the wrong segment, they should have entered the A6/5 series/E-class and not the A8/7 series/S class. But even then they have made a full size limo out handle a mid-size sports sedan like M5 is amazing.

Sports car as in 911? Nothing beats a 911 for daily usage, practical, not too flashy, reliable and fast. May not be the fastest but damn close. Everything else that are after have a compromise somewhere when compared to the 911 package.

Junior sports car as in Cayman/Boxster, up until the 718 it was still the benchmark, the 718 is a big let down but still, apart from the sound, it is a great handling car. 

Junior SUV as in the Macan, it may not be as good as the bigger brother Cayenne, but nothing else in that junior segment can out handle the Macan. 

Nick, you should become a Porsche ambassador... Smiley Smiley

Nothin can out handle the Macan? Let's see how the new GLC 63 S AMG does. The car has been delayed mainly because they weren't happy with the handling and according to rumors, it will be the hell of a SUV once it drops at dealerships around the end of the year. Mercedes also introduced the GLC 63 earlier than planned to make the "switchable" sport exhaust system happen (old certification). Brabus will offer a 600 hp kit for the GLC 63, a kit which can be easily installed (software only! Plug'n Play) and my dealer even said it could be possible to get approval for the leased car, which would be amazing. The GLC 63 S AMG already does 0-100 kph in 3.8 seconds and 0-200 kph in rumored 14 seconds. The Brabus kit would propel the 0-200 kph performance to under 13 seconds. For a SUV, this is amazing.

Maybe I have spent way too much time with them and start talking like them Smiley

The GLC63S is a rocket, the Macan Turbo with Performance pack is way under powered in comparison. But then again AMG has always be over HP-ing the competition.

The achilles heel of any AMG models is always the brakes. Actually for that matters any brand but Porsche. 

--

Yes, AMG cars had crappy brakes and the chassis also wasn't always the finest. Not even starting with traction but I guess this is a thing of the past with the new AWD systems (still waiting for an AWD version of the AMG GT Smiley).

Brakes on the GLC 63 S? Well...because of that fantastic lease offer through an industry pool, I chose to get the Edition 1 with all the goodies (car is fully loaded), incl. the ceramic brake. Let's hope it doesn't let me down. Smiley

What many don't know: The GLC 63 S AMG gets the 9-speed MCT tranny and AWD system from the new E63 AMG. This tranny is super fast and has various driving programs. The AWD is pretty sporty as well. Quite the package.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)

I'm not convinced any car has bad brakes or problems with brakes anymore. The technology has move to the point where it's just not possible to have bad brakes in a high-end car. The technology is too mature."

There may be cars with slightly better brakes, but they should all be very, very capable and employing very good TC/ESC/ABS etc.

Oh they do, even Porsches at times.

Trying running a car with PCCB in the rain in cold temperature on the highway for a while, then leadoff on an exit, you will have zero braking on the first try.

--

E6F5FF18-B3FB-444B-8D2F-D0617542E814.jpegNo brake problems??? ;-)

The Supertest of SportAuto of the latest Audi TRS is very interesting...“UNFASSBAR“ means beyond belief.

Blueflame

Yes, both RS3 and TT-RS have some issues regarding the brake performance. Hard to understand, to be honest.

I would imagine it  is due to the "parts bin economies of scale" strategy that also afflicts fast BMWs sometimes.

No really bespoke brakes for the performance models of mainstream brands. enlightened

--

"Porsche....and Nothing else matters"

Back to topic:
    A vague rumour that the T will be build only for 4 months because afterwards the TS will come.
    Not sure about this, a lot T owners would be upset, when after a so short period of time a more strong version will be available.

I see the T more as a Cayman alternative for the people who can not live with 4 cylinders.

--

A 991 T S would make even less sense...

Blueflame

Depends on the pricing.
    I personally like the T. But I am more a Boxster/Cayman guy than a 911 guy. But not anymore, I dont like 4 pots.... The Boxster/Cayman line is dead for me since the 718, only a 6 cylinder GT4/Spyder would be interesting.

A T S indeed would be to expensive compared to the GTS. But when Porsche will say it's limited it will sell.....

--

Following criticism here and on other forums about the lack of a power boost in the T over the standard Carrera a T S fits in perfectly. If you look at the pure business case the T model lets Porsche's marketing team and production planners get a real gauge on the level of overall demand by looking at the number of depositors on  this model versus their planned production capacity for it.

A follow up T S model would slot into the end of the 991.2 production run and may well be given more standard spec to attract any buyers who fail to get a production slot for the T model. It is simply a re-run of the successful split production run of the GT3 being copied by the regular car business and would keep the line busy right up until the 992 switch over.

Whoopsy:

Trying running a car with PCCB in the rain in cold temperature on the highway for a while, then leadoff on an exit, you will have zero braking on the first try.

That's not indicative of a problem with brakes, it's indicative of a problem with the user. It's like saying there is a problem with the traction control in a 900 horsepower rear wheel drive in the snow just because it doesn't have good traction.

Carrara T is a poor mans GT3 or R.

--

"A man wrapped up in himself makes for a very small bundle."

noone1:
    Whoopsy:

That's not indicative of a problem with brakes, it's indicative of a problem with the user. It's like saying there is a problem with the traction control in a 900 horsepower rear wheel drive in the snow just because it doesn't have good traction.

That shows how ignorant you are. Sorry bud.

Carbon brakes don't work well unless they are in operating temperature. Street usage carbon brakes already have a lower temperature threshold than race car usage. This is why you will always hear commentators on TV talking about cold brakes. 

Even steel brakes needs to get up to temperature to perform perfectly. When we go out on a race car, the first couple corners will always be iffy.

Porsche's brakes' main advantage is that they have a better heat capacity, or better capacity to dissipate that heat. That's why Porsches don't cook their brakes even when running hard on the track, or European mountain switchbacks. 

Other car makers' brake could work for the first half of a downhill run on a pass, but by the bottom they might already be overworked, the heat can't be dissipate enough and start fading. 

As for driving high HP car in the snow, hmm, I routinely drive mine F12 with 700+hp in the winter in the snow, I don't see anything wrong with it. 

--

So why would you complain about pccb in the cold wet if it's a known inherent nature that they need to get up to temps? That has nothing to do with the brakes being poor. They work exactly as expected and advertised.

noone1:

So why would you complain about pccb in the cold wet if it's a known inherent nature that they need to get up to temps? That has nothing to do with the brakes being poor. They work exactly as expected and advertised.

Because we are all human and sometimes forget. I know I have, and at it can be a scary split second.

ISUK:

Following criticism here and on other forums about the lack of a power boost in the T over the standard Carrera a T S fits in perfectly. If you look at the pure business case the T model lets Porsche's marketing team and production planners get a real gauge on the level of overall demand by looking at the number of depositors on  this model versus their planned production capacity for it.

A follow up T S model would slot into the end of the 991.2 production run and may well be given more standard spec to attract any buyers who fail to get a production slot for the T model. It is simply a re-run of the successful split production run of the GT3 being copied by the regular car business and would keep the line busy right up until the 992 switch over.

Put back the PCM, paint the car black and call it... Black Edition indecision

--

2017 991.2 Carrera 4 GTS | GT Silver Metallic - The GT3 Killah!
    2013 Audi S3 | Glacier White

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/28/24 3:21 AM
    watt
    690423 1780
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    409712 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    255936 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    235237 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65641 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4657 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

858373 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    774634 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM