Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

So the King of Sweden Drives a ..........

M3 CSL!

M3 CSL!!! Gotta love kings that pimp in style

Apparently he got a parking fine :

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,1062634,00.html

Re: So the King of Sweden Drives a ..........

I read a while back he's a real BMW M fan.. but yeah, i guess he should be driving a volvo or a saab

I thought he drives a Koenigsegg. I would, if I were King.

cool king!

Yeah, he's got very good taste in cars...

Quote:
    SVNSVN said:
    I thought he drives a Koenigsegg. I would, if I were King.

Last thing I heard about the Swedish king he was in trouble for allegedly excessive speeding in his RUF..

So no real need for a Koenigsegg

Quote:
    elysium said:

Last thing I heard about the Swedish king he was in trouble for allegedly excessive speeding in his RUF..

It would be funny to watch that stop.

License and registration

Look on your money

license and registration your majesty

what don't you understand about the concept of being King?

He drives a lot of nice cars, and is quite a speed demon. Been stopped a few times in Denmark in Ferraris, Porsches etc. (a bike cop friend of mine told me) doing 240 km/h +.

There's a King in Sweden?

Quote:
    355Spider said:

Yeah. I think Oprah will have a show on that soon
    Until then, here's a head start.
    http://www.royalcourt.se/2.19fe5e61065eb9aeea80002271.html

Btw, Sweden is one of the oldest monarchies in the World. Of course not as old as the very first - the one they are trying desperately to imitate: The Danish
    And their flag is also very nice...almost as old as the very first national flag in the World- the one they are trying desperately to look like: The Danish

Quote:
    355Spider said:

There's also a Queen of Britain .

Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    355Spider said:

There's also a Queen of Britain .

There's also a Queen of New York: Rudy Guliani

Not a fan, Jim?

I think he'll make a very good President.

Lasse, Sweden rocks: very beautiful country, women, very nice autos ... and they're pretty awesome in hockey and soccer. I love their flag too. I may be a bit partial.

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Quote:
    355Spider said:

Yeah. I think Oprah will have a show on that soon
    Until then, here's a head start.
    http://www.royalcourt.se/2.19fe5e61065eb9aeea80002271.html

Btw, Sweden is one of the oldest monarchies in the World. Of course not as old as the very first - the one they are trying desperately to imitate: The Danish
    And their flag is also very nice...almost as old as the very first national flag in the World- the one they are trying desperately to look like: The Danish

And do please note that that the Norwegian flag is highest up.. as always in ceremonies where they are put up together, say in the Olympics

Quote:
    elysium said:
    And do please note that that the Norwegian flag is highest up.. as always in ceremonies where they are put up together, say in the Olympics

Yes, the Norwegian flag is often highest up - like when Norway wins the Olympics in Curling for women, 500 km reindeer-pulling on ski, 25km naked clay-pidgeon-shooting, or the tree trunk tossing/pinecone eating decathlon!
    You know, the really big sports!

But seriously, the Danes used to rule most of Northern Europe (back when rape & pillage was hot), then only Scandinavia and eventually we lost most of it. I actually think our king was fooled by a gorgeous, blonde, full-bosomed Swedish chick named Ingrid back in 1267.
    We lost some pine trees, fiords, home distilleries, reindeer, eternal darkness and laplanders.
    Thankfully we often have the pleasure of Swedes coming over to drink their brains out (alcohol sales is limited to state controlled shops in Sweden) - and the Norwegians also camp here or come here on cruise ships.

Yes, we lost a lot back then, but of course we find some consolation in the fact that no matter how they try, the Swedes and Norwegians will always be the submissive, inferior slaves of the Danes.
    It's simply in their blood. Hey, it's not my fault - I'm just telling it the way it is!

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Quote:
    elysium said:

Yes, the Norwegian flag is often highest up - like when Norway wins the Olympics in Curling for women, 500 km reindeer-pulling on ski, 25km naked clay-pidgeon-shooting, or the tree trunk tossing/pinecone eating decathlon!
    You know, the really big sports!

And which sports did you guys win again

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    But seriously, the Danes used to rule most of Northern Europe (back when rape & pillage was hot), then only Scandinavia and eventually we lost most of it. I actually think our king was fooled by a gorgeous, blonde, full-bosomed Swedish chick named Ingrid back in 1267.
    We lost some pine trees, fiords, home distilleries, reindeer, eternal darkness and laplanders.

I'd say we got the worst part of that whole deal. Combine our generous hospitality and politeness with the rude and intruding love you and the swedes have for our country and we were left with (rather rude I must say) visitors for several hundred years..

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Yes, we lost a lot back then, but of course we find some consolation in the fact that no matter how they try, the Swedes and Norwegians will always be the submissive, inferior slaves of the Danes.
    It's simply in their blood. Hey, it's not my fault - I'm just telling it the way it is!

We gave up eating bad mushrooms some time back, you should also give it a try

Quote:
    elysium said:
    And which sports did you guys win again
    We gave up eating bad mushrooms some time back, you should also give it a try

Sailing (too many to count), rowing (numerous), handball (OG, several times World champs), icehockey (A league...still...hehe), soccer (1992 EU champs), Le Mans (7 time champ), badminton (world, EU, OG) , table tennis (EU), swimming (EU) not to mention oilwrestling, watersports, Marathon weedsmoking, 24H beerdrinking...

OK, so we suck at skiing and most other wintersports - but we make some a damn fine frikadelles!

You should be happy we and the Swedes bother to smother you with out visits. If we hadn't been there to help you out, u guys would still merry reindeer and mate with your moose!
    Nono, it's ok-u can thank me later

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Sailing (too many to count), rowing (numerous), handball (OG, several times World champs)

I'll just copy and paste the same sports for us: Sailing (too many to count), rowing (numerous), handball (OG, several times World champs).

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    icehockey (A league...still...hehe)

Here comes the "it's not about winning, it's about competing" again . Good for you to be happy to take part, we concentrate on where we're winning

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    soccer (1992 EU champs)

Did'nt you guys need a war to join that one And why worry about EU, we were talking Olympics here

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Le Mans (7 time champ)

Everyone knows from a drivers position that is beaten by F1 and WRC (Petter Solberg sound familiar )

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    badminton (world, EU, OG) , table tennis (EU), swimming (EU) not to mention oilwrestling, watersports, Marathon weedsmoking, 24H beerdrinking...

The first ones are still only EU victories, and regarding your abilities to the latter, are you still surprised we wanted you guys out..

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    OK, so we suck at skiing and most other wintersports

Now you're improving, thumbs up

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    You should be happy we and the Swedes bother to smother you with out visits. If we hadn't been there to help you out, u guys would still merry reindeer and mate with your moose!
    Nono, it's ok-u can thank me later

I see the mushroom has not worn out yet, surprisingly enough the though of marrying reindeer and mating with moose came first (and only) to the "Marathon weedsmoking champion" dane..

A veritable one man Danish Chamber of Commerce and Sports Promoter you are!

Maybe you should think bigger!

Take England ....please! Its yours if you want it! Could the Royal Navy really stop the Copenhagen Yacht Club? I dont think so!

Maybe there should be a hostile Nordic Union that just comes up with frivolous demands and comical regulations to bait the EU with....Like regulations on the dimensions of pinecones, mandatory fur bike helmets and make all Italians learn Lapplander.

We know that Sweden gave away Denmark and Norway because they got tired of hearing them whine, but if you ask really nice maybe Sweden will take you guys back. Someone has to paint the center lines on the roads and load those Ikea boxes

Hehe, yes - we really want Sweden back. How could we ever live without those haircuts? If Sweden ever runs out of natural resources, they could alway export the excess hair of their male population.
    And Norway. Well, I think Elysium's post makes it perfectly clear why we gave that away: For centuries they have been trying SO hard to convince us, that they are better than us. We simply couldn't take their inferiority complex. And "WRC is more important than Le Mans": With arguments like that, who needs mushrooms?
    Have you been sniffing Northsea oil again?

No, seriously. Norway is an amazing country. They have SO much to offer, such as Moose, creeks, cheese, moose....elk...skiing...moose............and yodeling...and moose. You know, I could go on forever.

And I believe the Royal Yacht Club DID try to take over the British Navy, but I heard they gave it up, when they learned the deal also included tapestry with floral motifs, fish & chips and hooligans.

As for EU regulations...they have just passed a bill, restricting Swedish and Norwegian families to only have 0.5 child per household. It's simply the best way to keep Denmark clean

Wait a second on Norway, they also have Salmon and those giant Russian sea crabs so be fair!

"As for EU regulations...they have just passed a bill, restricting Swedish and Norwegian families to only have 0.5 child per household. It's simply the best way to keep Denmark clean."

Its no accident of geography that Sweden made Denmark it's doormat. You should really should stop complaining about your hotel doorman uniforms!

Oh boy, what a "heated" argument... This discussion only proves why the Danes and Norwegians will always be inferior to the Swedes; we don't have to prove ourselves; we already know we're the biggest, best and most beautiful

Denmark and Norway dont have their own carbrands. I rest my case

Quote:
    Just_me said:
    Denmark and Norway dont have their own carbrands. I rest my case

Not true! We had the Ellert ("Small Electric Thing"). It managed to crash on its maiden voyage. LOL!
    Besides, you have Volvo and SAAB. I think I rest MY case

Quote:
    JohnJohn said:
    Oh boy, what a "heated" argument... This discussion only proves why the Danes and Norwegians will always be inferior to the Swedes; we don't have to prove ourselves; we already know we're the biggest, best and most beautiful

Change that to "longest and most Bundesliga-like hairdos" and you sold me on that argument!
    As an example, here is their weather host on the national TV channel, Pär Holmgren.
    However, they do have the absolutely most gorgeous women on the Planet.
    Naturally, this has to do with the Danish genes from generations ago.
    Sadly, the men havent been blessed with the rugged manliness like some -unnamed- Danish men.

Ellert ("Small Electric Thing") and proclaimed "Danish rugged manliness" no doubt confuses Google search engine results.

I grant you that Danish girls are nicer and more beautiful than Swedish girls. Indians in America who kidnapped Swedish girls in raids on the frontier often brought them back because they couldn't stand their nagging.

But they never gave any Danish girls back!

Is this the Danish car (Ellert) that you are so proud of Dr. Phil ?

And look how rugged and manly he is

Quote:
    palenimbus said:
    Is this the Danish car (Ellert) that you are so proud of Dr. Phil ?

And look how rugged and manly he is

You just know that Dr Phil's answer will be that the photo shows the Ellert's Swedish importer.

Quote:
    fritz said:
    You just know that Dr Phil's answer will be that the photo shows the Ellert's Swedish importer.

Brilliant answer. I see that your spending time reading my posts are finally paying off!
    Btw, I have an opening as chairman of my fanclub..?

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Quote:
    JohnJohn said:

Change that to "longest and most Bundesliga-like hairdos" and you sold me on that argument!
    As an example, here is their weather host on the national TV channel, Pär Holmgren.
    However, they do have the absolutely most gorgeous women on the Planet.
    Naturally, this has to do with the Danish genes from generations ago.
    Sadly, the men havent been blessed with the rugged manliness like some -unnamed- Danish men.

Good one Phil! There simply is no way I can defend Pär's hairdo.

Speaking of rugged manliness. I guess you mean Viggo Mortensen (becuase you couldn't have been refering to yourself, could you?? )? But I see your Viggo and raise you Dolph Lundgren - what all Swedish men, except Pär, looks like

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    774537 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    440165 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    261976 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    260247 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    84797 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5442 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

879252 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    814041 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM