I had planned to further introduce myself to this very helpful forum, and finally add some pictures of the new 4S Targa, however......

Car finally arrived, took a look yesterday, and........PCM panel/Instrument Surround turned out painted GT Silver (body color) iso Black as ordered. Interior is Natural-Grey Leather with fair amount of CF-bits. Wanted PCM to blend in.

Bit of a problem.....

Dealer says no big deal, will order the correct black painted components and replace. I am especially hesistant on how that is going to work with the Instrument Panel. Would the entire unit need replacement ?

As every - has a +; might as well do the Cayenne Satellite PCM module while we're at it ?

One more thing; base of adaptive sport seats turned out in alu-look. Thought that Volcan was standard ? Nice surprise ! Is the color base for the Adaptives now an option for 2007 ?

Please advise, any........hopefully soon better news and pictures. Left car at dealership - won't take delivery until I have some sort of garantee from PCNA/PAG re the re-install.

Thanks - this forum is priceless.