Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: Japanese Grand Prix

Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    Touchig, snif, snif... but Alonso is going to be world Champion again, for the second time in a row, at the youngest age ever in F1, so there goes your "luck" argument or any other denials,, face the facts and bow to the CHAMPION!
    Like I asked you last year, need a tissue?

In spite not completely happy, I opened a "Dom Perignon" today....and did not crrash!

Carlos.....can't stop laughing...I need a Tisssue!

Quote:
    Byron said:
    This should be a sport....and traditionally, a Gentlemen's sport. It should remain like this. Let me say it again, today Shumi was a gentleman. As JC Fisi.

Still, I don't feel happy....I can remember Michael's face....

100% agreed - I had to swallow when Michael consoled all the team mates after the engine failure. To me it has been a sad day Not because Alonso will take the championship most probably, but because MS would have deserved another finish of his incredible career..

Quote:
    Porsche-Jeck said:
    Quote:
    Byron said:
    This should be a sport....and traditionally, a Gentlemen's sport. It should remain like this. Let me say it again, today Shumi was a gentleman. As JC Fisi.

Still, I don't feel happy....I can remember Michael's face....

100% agreed - I had to swallow when Michael consoled all the team mates after the engine failure. To me it has been a sad day Not because Alonso will take the championship most probably, but because MS would have deserved another finish of his incredible career..

YES....I have a bitter taste in my soul....very happy because we have a new generation (Alonso, Kimi and others), but...fff......Shumi deserved another thing....not an engine crash...and he was leading...

Yes, I celebrated Alonso's victory, he is great, still too young (sorry). I desire sincerely the best for him....but Shumi did very well...it was not his mistake....

In any case, "The Lion" will figth until the last moment. For sure. Maybe he will retire to his golden Switzerland house.....but he made me "feel" many, many times. And I learned a lot analyzing his driving (In particular when he breaks an pushes the throttle at the same time). I will never forget Shumi....never....

Fernando is also a master piloting....let's hope he templates his celebrations.....

Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    Touchig, snif, snif... but Alonso is going to be world Champion again, for the second time in a row, at the youngest age ever in F1, so there goes your "luck" argument or any other denials,, face the facts and bow to the CHAMPION!
    Like I asked you last year, need a tissue?

Almost the same post word for word, that I have seen 30 times before. If you wanna flame me, at least try to be just a wee bit original.

What a shame for MS. However, to me the way he went out, congradulating his team is the acts of a true champion, win or lose. And lets face it Fermonso has a long way to go both in races and character to reach MS. Good luck in those Mclarens next yr Fermondo. Congrats MS, you're the MAN.

You mean about the tissue? this is all in good fun
    Maybe next year with Alonso in the McBroken team I'll be the one needing the tissues

Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    Maybe next year with Alonso in the McBroken team I'll be the one needing the tissues

Just meant I was laughing a lot with your post!

And I'm afrid Fernando will need a lot in "McBroken" jajajaja

Quote:
    Byron said:
    Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:

Oh no, I was refering to Dr.Phils's post, not you

I may be interesting to see, sparks may fly off next season in the McLaren team

Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    Quote:
    Byron said:
    Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:

Oh no, I was refering to Dr.Phils's post, not you

I may be interesting to see, sparks may fly off next season in the McLaren team

Sorry!

In McLaren they'd better recharge bateries....Fernando is not in the bussiness only for enjoyng....and he is not an "Ice man"...

I'm sure he put his conditions...afterall (and if nothing strange happens), McLaren will have the number ONE in a car...still wondering who will be the second pilot...

In any case, I hope next year Kimi will have a proper machine and really be as fast as he is able to be...

Again...Where is Williams???

But let me say it again....I'll miss Shumi....very much

I can only summarize my sentiments in short bursts of words:

Typically anticlimactic F1...

The paradox of F1: cutting edge technology undercut by technological failure

Although someone can be a fan for any side, no one ever wants to see a victor crowned via the mechanical failure/injury/bad luck of the oponnent.

What are the chances Alonso's car fails in Brazil

Quote:
    Hurst said:
    I can only summarize my sentiments in short bursts of words:

Typically anticlimactic F1...

The paradox of F1: cutting edge technology undercut by technological failure

Although someone can be a fan for any side, no one ever wants to see a victor crowned via the mechanical failure/injury/bad luck of the oponnent.

What are the chances Alonso's car fails in Brazil

It could happen.......but, as far as I calculate, he will go with a new engine, and no need to go fast....so, very difficult....I hope th King Shumi will give a very big concert in Brazil...for sure he will....in fact he did today with his so elegant attitude towards his team....even retiring, we still have a lot to learn about this winner. Many times triky, I recognice, but what a pilot!

And please allow me saing this again, Alonso is the next....I am a fan of the sport, not in any side....

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Quote:
    Ferdie said:
    It really get's boring discussing the facts with some of you...

May I suggest you just don't, then?

Exactly my thoughts, just as Ferdie said !!!...Sometimes there is no point talking about it, because no matter what happened, Alonso finishes in these threads as the girlieman and and with the worse image....blahh blahhh and blahhhh

When Michaela killed the engine, I just couldnt believe it, of course that is bad luck, and even more at this stage...I would have prefered Schumi ending the race first or being overtaken by alonso and both of them getting points, but then thinking it twice, Alonso has already had this cup of tea several times, and I think this is the first time from a long long time, that I have seen a ferrari engine (SPECIALLY MICHAELA CAR) dead during a race...So this leads to two things, one BAD BAD LUCK (as everyone has had and will have) or two,, Alonso's pressure to Michaela being informed of the multiple short gaps between them, and therefore pushing the engine to its limit...

Now Lets see how Brazil GP is, and I just hope that both of the cars (renault and ferrari) done have mechanical problems, and that they finish the race....and well I just hope that there is no rain , because if there was, everyone knows who will pass the line in first position.

And how is the story???, poor Michaela and how lucky lucky lucky was Fernandino ??

I hope Alonso DNFs in Brazil and Schumacher finishes first. I have nothing against Alonso, but Schumi deserves this final victory and the title. Then, next year, Alonso should win the title in compensation for this year.

Sorry to everyone!

Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:EDITED

Carlos. It's good to see that you are finally back to sanity. It took a while, but we never doubted for one minute that you would return!
    It's nice to see that you have been saved, and that you now know who to support. But one word of caution: Going too fast from being a 100% girliemidget-lover, to suddenly becoming a fan of manly things, like the rest of us, can be a traumatic experience. So please take it easily to begin with. I recommend you start each morning with 2 "Girlieman, girlieman, suck, suck, suck" and 4 "Gimme, gimme, Kimi, Kimi". Don't overdo it - or you may get some unwanted results. I once heard of a guy who pushed himself too hard to distance himself from his dark days of Feminandoism. He is now an incurable Takuma Sato fan So be careful!

Good luck and good to see you back in the real world again.

Re: Sorry to everyone!

Dr.Phil,
    I understand the joke (I was wondering when you would go back to the comedy routine) so no harm done but, posting a false/fake quotation like if the member actually wrote is a big no-no in forums. Relax.
    I know you were just trying to be funny so no harm done, I just edited your fake quote to avoid misunderstandings.

I've been returniong here for the last three days just to see what you two have written in this topic .

hmmm... I don't know if that good or bad

Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    Dr.Phil,
    I understand the joke (I was wondering when you would go back to the comedy routine) so no harm done but, posting a false/fake quotation like if the member actually wrote is a big no-no in forums. Relax.
    I know you were just trying to be funny so no harm done, I just edited your fake quote to avoid misunderstandings.

Let me get this straight:
    You EDITED MY POST, because you think other Rennteamers might actually think YOU wrote that post?

So, where is your "original" post that I supposedly "quoted" from? Hello?

It's sad that you can't laugh at yourself and apparently believe that your fellow Rennteamers are retards.
    And it's also sad you'd need a tractor to pull a needle out of your rectal region.

But most of all, it's sad that you use your moderator position to edit other members when you lack the ability to come up with a witty or mildly amusing answer to a post, that (and sadly I have to spell this out, but I'd better) was made to lighten things up.

Dont worry. I wont bother you with anything as illogical as humor again.
    And btw: I left something out, PLEASE edit me again!

Quote:
    Crash said:
    I've been returniong here for the last three days just to see what you two have written in this topic .

If you wanna see "the forbidden joke" that would surely have destroyed Carlos' image, go to this site www.gtpark.com following this link: http://gtpark.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s...6112#6071026112
    Don't worry. We wont edit you, if we dont like your reply.

Dr.Phil, this thread is 6 pages long, there may be people who have not read the whole thread or may not be up to date with whats going on and what postures membres have, so reading your quote may be misleading.

Furthermore, I just don't see were you feel you have the right to create a false quote of something a member never said and critisize it being edited by the person you attribute the quote to.

Like I said, in a forum you never use the "quote code" of something that isn't really a quote, and it cannot be permited of any member. I know you were "trying" to be funny, like I said I get the joke, but I cannot permit a false quote of something I never wrote, so I edited MY SO QUOTE, and left your post untouched. You feel you have a right not to?

Seems you dish it but can't take it. I tried to be polite about it, don't ruin it. I tried hinting that I find your humor very tiresome, most of the time I skip through the paragraphs and not bother, but if you "don't bother me with something as ilogical a humor again" I won't hold it against you. Though I don't think you hold the absolute definition of humor, and just because you may not be funny to some people, it doesn't necesarily mean they don't have a sense of humor.

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    If you wanna see "the forbidden joke" that would surely have destroyed Carlos' image, go to this site www.gtpark.com following this link: http://gtpark.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s...6112#6071026112

Dr.Phil, I don't know if you realise you are taking this to a personal level, but I'm not going into it As far as I'm concerned it stops here.

Its times like this when you apreciate people like Nick who you could always joke around maturely back and fourth without problems

Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:

Dr.Phil, I don't know if you realise you are taking this to a personal level, but I'm not going into it As far as I'm concerned it stops here.

Its times like this when you apreciate people like Nick who you could always joke around maturely back and fourth without problems

Carlos, no need to take it so personally. Trust me, even if the quotation at that link appeared posted under you username, I'd suspect that Dr. Phil has somehow gained entry into Casa del Carlos, tied you up, force fed you some Danish specialties and with all the restraint he had, tried to write a convincing post .

I realize that you find it tiresome that he's always picking on Alonso and has now in a way violated your persona by misquoting you, but hey, don't worry about it. He's joking and we know it.

Quote:
    Crash said:
    Carlos, no need to take it so personally. Trust me, even if the quotation at that link appeared posted under you username, I'd suspect that Dr. Phil has somehow gained entry into Casa del Carlos, tied you up, force fed you some Danish specialties and with all the restraint he had, tried to write a convincing post .

I realize that you find it tiresome that he's always picking on Alonso and has now in a way violated your persona by misquoting you, but hey, don't worry about it. He's joking and we know it.

Thanks Crash. You're right on the money.

Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:

Carlos. You like to flame me. You like to make fun of my anti-Alonso remarks and my "lack of facts" as you call it, you post pictures of Dr Phil as a baby. Clearly you enjoy making fun of others and clearly you take part in the arguments and verbal ping-pong that takes place after every F1 race.

By playing the "moderator-card" and editing my post, I realize that the two of us have different levels of tolerance, when it comes to making pranks on others.
    To me it was a joke so thick, that I don't believe one single person at Rennteam would believe YOU wrote that post.
    To me the prank was hardly material for Scotland Yard's hacker division, and nor was the safety or integrity of Rennteam even close to being compromised.
    After appr. 2500 posts in here, I would think you knew me well enough to recognize my brand of humor, and I honestly expected you to embrace the joke, and give me a good roast in return.

I sincerely dont mean this in any sarchastic, derogatory or disrespectful manner whatsoever. We are all different and we have different tastes. No problems there. I'm just surprised that I misread you that much.
    I realize that we see humor differently, and therefore I apologize if you took offence by my fake post, or if my joke somehow offended you on a personal level.

Lasse

This is out of control.

One of you likes Raikkonen, the other likes Alonso.

We get it...

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:

Carlos. You like to flame me. You like to make fun of my anti-Alonso remarks and my "lack of facts" as you call it, you post pictures of Dr Phil as a baby. Clearly you enjoy making fun of others and clearly you take part in the arguments and verbal ping-pong that takes place after every F1 race.

By playing the "moderator-card" and editing my post, I realize that the two of us have different levels of tolerance, when it comes to making pranks on others.
    To me it was a joke so thick, that I don't believe one single person at Rennteam would believe YOU wrote that post.
    To me the prank was hardly material for Scotland Yard's hacker division, and nor was the safety or integrity of Rennteam even close to being compromised.
    After appr. 2500 posts in here, I would think you knew me well enough to recognize my brand of humor, and I honestly expected you to embrace the joke, and give me a good roast in return.

I sincerely dont mean this in any sarchastic, derogatory or disrespectful manner whatsoever. We are all different and we have different tastes. No problems there. I'm just surprised that I misread you that much.
    I realize that we see humor differently, and therefore I apologize if you took offence by my fake post, or if my joke somehow offended you on a personal level.

Lasse

While all that may be true, still, editing someone's quote or falsely attributing a quote should be off-limits, even in the spirit of humor.

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Quote:
    Ferdie said:
    It really get's boring discussing the facts with some of you...

May I suggest you just don't, then?

The only disturbing factor that makes me stay away from these discussions are people with false or idiotic comments.

Quote:
    Hurst said:
    ... One of you likes Raikkonen, the other likes Alonso.

We get it...

Unfortunately, that's not the point. I dislike Phil's attitude - after all, we are on a public forum where comments can be severely misunderstood even if everything is in good fun.
    There is no need to get unpolite and in my eyes this is no obvious mature behaviour to back up such an attitude.

Phil, you are a grown up man, I suppose. So start acting like one!

Lasse, everything has been said already, like I said in my previous post it stops here as far as I'm concerned, I don't want to continue to explain my view of it as it will only drag this on further so for the interest of the other members of the forum that don't want to come in here to read this stuff, I will try not to alude to you in posts and hope you do the same and problem solved. In the big scheme of things this is no big deal, I hold no hard feelings and hope you don't either, I apologise if you took offense to any of my posts as well, but the way I see it is that we simply are to different to be able to comunicate loosly in such an impersonal comunication such as this, which on the other hand is not big tragedy either. So all we have to do is to keep our distance in a cordial manner from here on, hope you agree.

Carlos.

Important is that Alonso will win again! We dont need to talk about his performances, because winning world championship says enough. He had hard battle, because Ferrari played their "off-track" battle like usual (complaining about Renault`s mass damper; Alonso get penalty in Monza...), but he was good enough to win. Question is if its just a coincidence that same mechanic didnt change last rear tyre well in Budapest (which cause DNF), and same mechanics needed 20 seconds to change tyre in China - mybie he get sallery from Ferrari too - I wouldnt be suprised, Ferrari with Schumacher always played ugly tactics.

And about Dr.Phill... Luckily is that he isnt comedian by profession, because he would defenetly be unemployed.

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/28/24 3:21 AM
    watt
    688096 1780
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    408510 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    255463 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    234686 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65314 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4632 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

857418 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    773087 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM