Crown

Board: Ferrari Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

RC what happen to the sketch of the new 360?

Writer cramp or mental block?

Re: RC what happen to the sketch of the new 360?

Dude, give him a break, he said that when he had time he would make the sketch.

People here in the board forget than unlike most of the rest. this guy is a husband, dad and works.

I dont know what's his job but considering the fact that he owns a SLK32, an ML55 and soon a Cayenne Turbo and he's wishful thinking in a Lamborghini Murcielago i bet he doesnt work in Candy Store.

These things dont come from heaven so relax dude.

Peace...

DUDE, where in the hell did you come from? Most of us are not husbands and do not have jobs?

He had indicated he would do it this weekend. The question was appropriate and well timed since it is almost Monday in Germany.

In the future, if you want to suck up to someone, find yourself a better playing field. Geez, there are jerks on the internet.

1st of all, i dont win anything by sucking up to RC.

2nd, I offended NOBODY.

3rd, You dont need to be rude.But that's ok, i can handle that.

4th, I've visited San Diego and the city is truly America Finest City, but by the way you comemted my post you're far from being one of its finest and educated habitants.

Cheers...

whoa chill out guys.

paulorangelmelo, I don't think nberry was trying to be rude with his first post. And nberry, I believe paul was just reacting to a misinterpretation of your post, I don't think he was trying to suck up. This is one of the unfortunate downsides to conversing on the internet: there are a million different ways to interpret any one sentence; emoticons can only help so much.

It's a shame that something so great as being able to get an early glimpse of the new 420 has got us all riled up around here. I'm sure RC will do whatever he can when he gets the chance to. It'd be tough to believe that no one here has every made a friendly commitment that they could not uphold because of the usual busyness of life, cut RC some slack guys. I want to see that picture just as bad as the next guy, but bickering about this stuff isn't going to help.

Let's try and keep this forum peaceful unlike so many of the others on the net these days.

Saying these types of things are the very things that will get you kicked out of here. So relax, and if you read a commnet you don't like, don't respond.

Quote:
    nberry said:
    DUDE, where in the hell did you come from?
    ... Geez, there are jerks on the internet.

Oh, gosh, Nick. What on earth could you have done to prompt an innocent bystander to comment on your post?

I used to do it, but I finally found it wasn't worth the effort. I guess you must have tripped across a new student.

Did the emoticons help?

That's fine by me.

These "discussion" is already past for me, even if these tread is going to have a sequel of replysr or not.

Have a nice weekend.

Peace

The jerk comment was uncalled for. I apologize.

My post regarding the sketch remains relevant and timely. RC knows me well enough to understand and as do most of us who work and support families.

Mike I believe you would have been better off remaining silent. However I do understand you could not resist.

Quote:
    nberry said:
    Writer cramp or mental block?

As much as I tolerated your choice of words and ideas in your postings in the past, I have to admit that I feel a little bit offended now, Nick.
    I have no obligation whatsoever to post anything and especially I don't have any obligation to explain myself.

But to "satisfy" you: I created 3 different sketches (Photoshop jobs, hand made) and the person who provided the picture didn't agree (yet) to post one of them.
    I'm considering a different approach now which would be based on a lot of trust. The problem is that I would very likely offend a bunch of people.

But one thing I know for sure: this is the last time I do such a thing, I keep everything for myself, just to avoid such discussions.

Last week's AutoCar, the one with the pics of the new M5 at Geneva reported that a BMW employee was fired after they found out that he had leaked photos of the M5 on an internet website.
    So I don't blame RC.

RC you had indicated you would post the sketch this weekend. If you changed your mind so be it. I don't have a problem with it. Earlier, I supported your decision in not violating a confidence. YOU decided to post a sketch.

Because I asked about the sketch should not justify an attempt to "mug" me for asking about it. All you needed to do is just say I changed my mind. End of story!

Whas up with this, peple light a joint and RELAX, take a deep puff, cose it only 6 or so months till paris and I am 100% sure it will be shown there, RC like any exchange of oppinon, discusion forum friendships are based on trust, the only thing you seem to be forgetin is to keep peaple infomed, if hadenthe time say so, if your source doesent let you post say so bit dont change your mind and not informe anybody and then jump on peple when they ask you was up with the thing you said.

Quote:
    RR4 said:
    Last week's AutoCar, the one with the pics of the new M5 at Geneva reported that a BMW employee was fired after they found out that he had leaked photos of the M5 on an internet website.
    So I don't blame RC.

Things could get even more worse for that specific person.

The picture exists, CR and CF can confirm it and this is it.
    I was almost an hour on the phone to try to convince that person to post some kind of sketch but he is afraid that the position and angle of the car would unveil when and where the picture has been taken. I'm sorry, I tried my best but I cannot put somebody at risk to loose everything just to satisfy my ego. I couldn't sleep at night anymore.
    If people want to call me a liar, so be it. I don't have to justify myself.

I posted the front light and in a few months you guys will realize that I was right. Apologies will be accepted by then.

I'm starting to regret i came here last night and post my view.

Next time i'll just "shut up" so maybe we dont have to start arguing for a darn sketch of a car that sooner or later everybody will see.

Peace guys....

Re: NEW F CAR

No big deal on this new F car..I'm convinced by
    the time it comes out Lamborghini will be one step ahead again
    so I personally could care less.

My assumption is that the new F car will be carrying the same kind of figure for HP as the Gallardo is, but intrestingly it'll be show up quicker than we all expected like in Paris Auto Show (just my guess).

1* Some people forget, this is a free service that we all benefit from thanks to the money and time of the admin/mods and still some people feel like they own the place and have any right to go behond constructive criticisms. If you don't like it, nobody is making you join and participate the forum. This is a free altruistic service.

2* this is a great place to get inside info and the scoops but if we harrass in any way the those who provide that information out of their own good will, just because its not as much as what we would like and because he needs to hold back some of the info so as not to harm the source, then thats a great way to ruin it for everyone because next time he will just keep it to himself and has every right and reason to do so, personally I wouldn't even try show the sketches anymore.

So in conclusion, if you don't like something about the forum be constructive and polite in your criticism, and you have no right to "demand" anything from mods or members, if he can't reveal more info, then don't make such a big deal of it, otherwise next time you won't even hear a word of info, nor will the rest of us.

I hope I was respectful in sharing my view, since I don't want to fuel this thing anymore.

I'm glad RC said that he had a picture, to me it adds to the mystery because it makes the car seem closer and more real, yet still unknown. So we wonder more. It was a great idea to have the forum ask about design, yet instead of an interesting game of 20 questions, it seems to have turned to harassing RC and childish begging to be shown the picture. This is sad, he laid out the rules of the game when he let us know of the picture, can't we all just play nice and not act like @$$es?

In Antwort auf:
    Bad TT said:
    No big deal on this new F car..I'm convinced by
    the time it comes out Lamborghini will be one step ahead again
    so I personally could care less.

Well, now you HAVE to argue like that...

In Antwort auf:
    Ron (Houston) said:
    My assumption is that the new F car will be carrying the same kind of figure for HP as the Gallardo is, but intrestingly it'll be show up quicker than we all expected like in Paris Auto Show (just my guess).

I quite agree with your last guess

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    759859 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    433907 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    259789 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    256934 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    80620 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5308 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

870807 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    805890 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM