Crown

Board: Ferrari Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: OK, guys...I have the 420 picture but...

Quote:
    titanium360 said:
    Great Post RC. and you are suppose to be the moderator and the editor! Great choice of words " just shut up". it realy shows me how classy and inteligent you are.

You're lucky I'm not intelligent enough to go through the Admin panel setup and delete your account.

Why do you guys have to get personal, you're adults, right?
    I said I cannot post the picture due to certainly understandable (for intelligent people) reasons. I even commented on the various pictures of prototypes/sketches/etc. people posted and I gave many many hints. What can I do more without compromising our source?
    Would you really have been more happy if I wouldn't have told you guys about the picture?!

If I get so much flaming, I stop posting here. I'm a Porsche addict anyway, so everything I do for the Ferrari Forum is complimentary work for my friends.

Rc we apricete your work, could you coment a little more theraly one the sceches like use more hints and such, like wich part of a pics that was posted is exacly the same wich isnot wich is close and so forth please

In Antwort auf:
    RC said:
    In Antwort auf:
    titanium360 said:
    Great Post RC. and you are suppose to be the moderator and the editor! Great choice of words " just shut up". it realy shows me how classy and inteligent you are.

You're lucky I'm not intelligent enough to go through the Admin panel setup and delete your account.

Why do you guys have to get personal, you're adults, right?
    I said I cannot post the picture due to certainly understandable (for intelligent people) reasons. I even commented on the various pictures of prototypes/sketches/etc. people posted and I gave many many hints. What can I do more without compromising our source?
    Would you really have been more happy if I wouldn't have told you guys about the picture?!

If I get so much flaming, I stop posting here. I'm a Porsche addict anyway, so everything I do for the Ferrari Forum is complimentary work for my friends.

Hey RC, don't take things too seriously.
    And telling someone "to shut up" is getting personal itself, even with putting a " " next to it. Got me? Don't play that "beleidigte Leberwurst"

I still hope you give me some answers to my detailed questions in the other thread when you are back.

Quote:
    RC said:
    Quote:
    titanium360 said:

We do not tolerate such behaviour!
    If RC was so generous not to do it, we cannot tolerate the violation of our basic forum rules (sorry RC).
    Insulting our editors or moderators are a sure ticket out of here.

A word to everybody: this forum is a gift from us to you. You like it, fine, we are happy you are here. You don't like it, fine too but go somewhere else to insult people. Thank you!

In Antwort auf:
    admin said:
    In Antwort auf:
    RC said:
    In Antwort auf:
    titanium360 said:

We do not tolerate such behaviour!
    If RC was so generous not to do it, we cannot tolerate the violation of our basic forum rules (sorry RC).
    Insulting our editors or moderators are a sure ticket out of here.

A word to everybody: this forum is a gift from us to you. You like it, fine, we are happy you are here. You don't like it, fine too but go somewhere else to insult people. Thank you!

Hello admin,

I'm a Sagittarius and Sagittarius' love nothing more than justice.

So please explain: first post of titanium360 as a reply to RC:
    "Rc, with all do respect why are you teasing everyone? if you can not post it then don't even bring it up. it's like taking a 3 year old to the candy store and telling him not to touch or buy anything! just don't understanding the reasoning behind this post! "

No insult, as far as I can see.

First answer of RC to titanium360:
    "We're a car forum and discussing cars is what we do. Why I tease people? Would you prefer not to say anything about the upcoming 420? Just shut up and see how people think and talk about the "wrong" things? You don't have to read my posts if you don't want to be teased. "

Well, not so sure about that, right?

Many others including me tried to calm down the whole ridiculous situation.

Just my two cents.

Quote:
    rossi said:
    Hey RC, don't take things too seriously.
    And telling someone "to shut up" is getting personal itself, even with putting a " " next to it. Got me? Don't play that "beleidigte Leberwurst"

A "shut up" with a attached to it is certainly something else than a direct insult, especially since titanium360 provoked me and didn't want to understand that sources have to be protected.
    And there is an odd thing about titanium360, I can't help the feeling that he was a User who already was registered under a different User name? Ring any bells?
    Anyway: the Admin took care of it, it got out of my hands.

I try to answer your questions about the 420 as soon as possible, the picture of the car is on the laptop I had with me on vacation and right now I'm back home using my desktop.
    I still have a jet lag and a lot of work to do (paying bills, answering letters, checking the mail, etc.), so on friday or saturday I try to answer your questions regarding the design as precise as possible, deal?!

Interesting. Yeah, I can hear that bell!!!

Concerning my questions I never doubted you would answer and I never wanted to urge you (I think I made that clear before). Cars are nothing against a family vacation, man!

And now, have a nice sleep and welcome back BTW.

best
    sr

Can you posibly sketch what it looks like?

Quote:
    BiZzAr0 said:
    Can you posibly sketch what it looks like?

Here is what I can (and will) do: I print out the picture, put a piece of paper over it and try to sketch it in my limited possibilites. How does this sound? And now give me some time to breath til the weekend, I have a skyscraper of mail waiting for me in the office.

RC Iam now a happy little camper, sory if I pushed a litle bit, but you made me very happy yeah, you kick, kick kick kick @ss.
    Admin I think it was a bit harsh to kick a guy out for beenig a bit rude but who cares

Quote:
    arakis said:
    RC Iam now a happy little camper, sory if I pushed a litle bit, but you made me very happy yeah, you kick, kick kick kick @ss.
    Admin I think it was a bit harsh to kick a guy out for beenig a bit rude but who cares

I just tried to make you guys happy by hinting you towards the upcoming 420. Instead I got rude posts, even insults and I really don't deserve that.
    I draw that picture from the real picture and post it. This is all I can do (for now). You guys like it, fine. You don't like it, bad luck, I can't do anything about it.

Personally I like the 420 more than the 360 but as I said before, I'm no real Ferraristi (although I love Ferrari cars) and my judgment might not be of great value in this case.
    Again: don't really expect a little Enzo (I wonder why people at the factory call it this way ) because the 420 has Enzo elements in it but it definetely looks more like a 360.
    WEEKEND.

RC,

I bet it will look like this....

I do indeed hope you're kidding (thats a lotus elise)

Are you sure?

Quote:
    ACP said:
    Are you sure?

Most certainly (the lotus is a far cry from the 360, its got a 1.8 liter engine, which is a four cylinder, and tops out at a mere 132 mph)

Picture of Elise on offical Lotus Site

Fritz will be glad to know that sarcasm is not lost!!

Congrats on your new car ACP (hello! from Vantage of elise talk).

Yes sorry Scuderia I thought you knew I was joking. Can't wait to see the new 420!

Quote:
    And there is an odd thing about titanium360, I can't help the feeling that he was a User who already was registered under a different User name? Ring any bells?

RC,
    Yes, I noticed that he appeared out of nowhere, just for this thread. Now, perhaps he will assume his original identity.

I don't come here for bitch fests... I come for conversation with intelligent car nuts. And I would rather have you and other connected friends drop the hints you can drop than feel that you can't risk writing anything.

I've worked in the industry and saw things I couldn't talk about without hurting friends and my own access. Those of you who don't understand how the business works really should be more careful posting: there are two kinds of people posting on Rennteam, those who know what they're talking about (through extensive business experience, sport or technical experience or research/academic experience) and those who don't know what they're talking about.

We use the first group for information and insight; we use the second group for entertainment!

But honestly, it's important to know which group you belong to and act accordingly.

Dain

Quote:
    carrageous said:
    We use the first group for information and insight; we use the second group for entertainment!

/uploads/26516-big_smiley-vi.gif

Thats a really freaky smiley W8MM

RC Post from December 30 2003

In a post back from Dec 30 2003 RC tells you what the 420 will look like...

1. introduction 2004
    2. power around 450 HP
    3. front air inlets oval shaped
    4. rear lights Enzo-like
    5. model name xxx Evoluzione

Quote:
    carrageous said:

But honestly, it's important to know which group you belong to and act accordingly.

Dain

Well, a good editor tries to satisfy both worlds (groups) I guess, right?! Rennteam.com has been started as a hobby, a hobby which actually costed us a lot of money until now.
    Now if I have to justify myself for providing a free service without stupid pop-ups, blinking banners or any sponsor related hidden ads, I get bored and annoyed. And if a hobby gets boring and/or annoying, I give it up.
    As I said before, I only post here as a complimentary "job" for my friends. If it makes people more happy if I stay out of here, I'm willing to act accordingly and stay away.
    I post that damn drawing at the weekend and then I stop posting here. This forum is about cars and not about persons. If it gets too personal or even too "demanding", I don't have the time, the will or the desire to be here.
    Am I touchy? Well, maybe. I put too much work, time and money into Rennteam.com.

BTW: the person who provided the "picture" warned me that it could happen what happened. Maybe I should have listened to him NOT to mention the picture and just let people speculate about the 420. I'm in a learning process...

Quote:
    RC said:
    I'm in a learning process...

we never end to learn!

RC - Don't let it bother you. Most of us appreciate all of your hard work and we can respect your need to keep some info private.

Thanks!

How about this?
    (Hope the link works; if not, could anybody help?)

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=22719&stc=1

Rossi,

Unfortunately, this site is password protected...

Gregor

In Antwort auf:
    Gregor said:
    Rossi,

Unfortunately, this site is password protected...

Gregor

Hmm, I thought it wouldn't work. I have the pic (actually it's a scan from an article of a British car magazine, I think autocar), but I can't bring it in the board. Any advice?

is it this what you are looking for..???.

Exactly. Thanks.

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/28/24 3:21 AM
    watt
    689603 1780
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    409250 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    255756 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    235001 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65524 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4648 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

858008 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    774061 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM