Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    JMShrink said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    The roof problem that some Corvettes have had should not be a part of this post.

"You can't handle the truth!"

Now all we need to do is get JAck Nicholson to kick his sorry ass .

Crash...it seems funny to me that whenever you make an off color comment (which you so often do), no one on this board except for me calls attention to it. On the other hand, no matter what I have to say, it is criticized and some members jump on my case for getting personal. But since I could not care less, I will repeat what I have said about you (and only you) before. You are a complete and total
    a**hole. You are an elitest, concieted, narrow-minded, and, furthermore, if you think my sorry ass needs kicking, you are welcome to try any time. Get my drift, dude?

Nice! A smack-talking peasant! I'm sorry my elitist butt seems so sorry to you, but it is quite content sitting here and laughing . You're acting like the self-conscious person that you are, unsure of yourself and thus making threats to everyone around you. At first, it bothered me. Now? I just pity you. And Jack Nicholson, who is the one having to stick his boot up your rear . Chill out, it seems the SoCal heat is getting to you .

Re: Some 599 Pics

Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    JMShrink said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    The roof problem that some Corvettes have had should not be a part of this post.

Crash...it seems funny to me that whenever you make an off color comment (which you so often do), no one on this board except for me calls attention to it. On the other hand, no matter what I have to say, it is criticized and some members jump on my case for getting personal. But since I could not care less, I will repeat what I have said about you (and only you) before. You are a complete and total
    a**hole. You are an elitest, concieted, narrow-minded, and, furthermore, if you think my sorry ass needs kicking, you are welcome to try any time. Get my drift, dude?

Nice! A smack-talking peasant! I'm sorry my elitist butt seems so sorry to you, but it is quite content sitting here and laughing . You're acting like the self-conscious person that you are, unsure of yourself and thus making threats to everyone around you. At first, it bothered me. Now? I just pity you. And Jack Nicholson, who is the one having to stick his boot up your rear . Chill out, it seems the SoCal heat is getting to you .

I don't need your pity. I live in So Cal (and I do love the heat here), drive a Corvette and a Ferrari. You, on the other hand, drive a Porsche, and DO NOT live in So Cal.
    You are the one to be pitied.

Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    JMShrink said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:

I don't need your pity. I live in So Cal (and I do love the heat here), drive a Corvette and a Ferrari. You, on the other hand, drive a Porsche, and DO NOT live in So Cal.

I've been to SoCal before. You can keep it. I prefer the air to be pure, women to have less plastic in their bodies than 90%, drivers to actually know how to drive and being able to drive fast. Also, I prefer that my roof stays where it's supposed to stay. I'm sure you get lots of cardio backtracking on the 101 to pick up that sheet of cardboard you call a roof .

Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    JMShrink said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:

I've been to SoCal before. You can keep it. I prefer the air to be pure, women to have less plastic in their bodies than 90%, drivers to actually know how to drive and being able to drive fast. Also, I prefer that my roof stays where it's supposed to stay. I'm sure you get lots of cardio backtracking on the 101 to pick up that sheet of cardboard you call a roof .

a. I like to see my air.
    b. the women here are just fine, thank you
    c. I agree with you about most of the drivers here
    d. the only roof that moves at all is the one in my 360 spider

Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    JMShrink said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:

a. I like to see my air.

a. I prefer my air to be invisible.
    b. Bangable, but would you really marry Silicon Valley?
    c. Yep, we agree on that one.
    d. I guess you do have good taste.

Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    JMShrink said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:

a. I like to see my air.

Now i am beginning to like you. OK....the war is over!

Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    JMShrink said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:

a. I like to see my air.

Deal.

Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    JMShrink said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:

a. I like to see my air.

Deal.

Now, if only the whole world could follow in Ronnie's and Crash's example

Quote:
    Danny G said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    JMShrink said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:

a. I like to see my air.

Deal.

Yes, I know. The world would be a better place. We really are a beacon of hope in this dark world. And we're accepting donations, so if anyone wants to chime in...

Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    Danny G said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    JMShrink said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:

a. I like to see my air.

Deal.

Yes, I know. The world would be a better place. We really are a beacon of hope in this dark world. And we're accepting donations, so if anyone wants to chime in...

And as a show of my good will, Crash and i are spltting the donations 55% to Crash and 45% to me!

Oh My GOD!

The end of the world must be pretty near...

Quote:
    brunner said:
    Oh My GOD!

Yeah, the dead will rise again...

BTW: I really hope this personal Ronnie-Crash war is over!

Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    brunner said:
    Oh My GOD!

So do I. All the laughter was killing me . Nah, it's all good. It's just that grudges usually tend to persist much longer on the internet as opposed to real-life and are usually only finished when the two sides actually DECIDE to stop, as we did.
    Care to make a donation? With a 55% share, I could make some handsome dough, but Ronnie shouldn't complain either, if the money is right . If not, we might just start arguing again, until we see some serious donations .

Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    brunner said:
    Oh My GOD!

So do I. All the laughter was killing me . Nah, it's all good. It's just that grudges usually tend to persist much longer on the internet as opposed to real-life and are usually only finished when the two sides actually DECIDE to stop, as we did.
    Care to make a donation? With a 55% share, I could make some handsome dough, but Ronnie shouldn't complain either, if the money is right . If not, we might just start arguing again, until we see some serious donations .

Dear Crash, as you should know by now I'm one of the godfathers of rennteam, so most of your donation money goes to me anyway.

Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    brunner said:
    Oh My GOD!

Dear Crash, as you should know by now I'm one of the godfathers of rennteam, so most of your donation money goes to me anyway.

So donate 100.000 Euros to yourself and leave us 10% .

Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    brunner said:
    Oh My GOD!

Crash, some day - and that day may never come - I may call upon you to do a service for me.

Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    brunner said:
    Oh My GOD!

Crash, some day - and that day may never come - I may call upon you to do a service for me.

I am lowering my percentage of the split to 40% and upping Crash's percentage to 60%. So lets see those donations start rolling in!!!

Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:
    I am lowering my percentage of the split to 40% and upping Crash's percentage to 60%. So lets see those donations start rolling in!!!

If they increase, I'm upping yours to 50 percent, as compensation for the increased money flow .

Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    RonnieC6Z said:

If they increase, I'm upping yours to 50 percent, as compensation for the increased money flow .

Well gents, in this case I will have to raise my share to 95 percent.

Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    brunner said:
    Oh My GOD!

Hee!hee!hee!!!!!

Can anyone photoshop the 599 into the upcoming convertible? It's going to make the coupe look almost ordinary.

Does anyone have any pics/Photoshop of it in a British racing green(ish) color? I'm curious to see what that would look like.

Here you go.

Thanks! Looks even better than it did in my head... nice wheels you put on there too.

I saw my first 599 yesterday on the street, driving through town. It was red. It does look good, but also quite ' simple'.
    Sadly I did not have a camera...

Quote:
    Gnil said:
    I saw my first 599 yesterday on the street, driving through town. It was red. It does look good, but also quite ' simple'.
    Sadly I did not have a camera...

It's a clean design, the way it should be .

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/11/24 6:53 AM
    GnilM
    752807 1796
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    430455 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    258469 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    255392 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    79499 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5248 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

868066 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    801652 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM