Crown

Board: Ferrari Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: Need some advice/help. Options for F430 coupe.

Quote:
    STRADALE said:
    Are you sure you want to go with red seats on a Scud red car? It's just that Scud red can be Orange-ie in color.

Did you maybe consider doing the rear shelf in leather instead of the parking sensors?

Did you get the HI-FI sound with the subwoofer ? SND1

Just got back from my dealer. My Order is in. Now the wait.

I'm getting the new dual interior which means beside the dual color racing seats, the doors and rear shelf will be dual color - black & red. Funny that months ago I was thinking about asking for this as a special option and now Ferrari is doing it. And I decided to go w/ the standard stitch, I think it will look better with this type of interior. Now I have to look for black mats w/ a red border, anyone know who has the nicest ones ???????????????

Do they offer Racing seats in Scuderia Rosso (Orangie) color too?
    Parking sensors are very useful in city driving/parking.
    No upgrades for Hi-Fi since it will become insignificant once the Tubi is installed.
    The dual interior is interesting too....am considering the change now.
    Thanks

Quote:
    formula1 said:
    look behind the 599. It's a picture of a 430 spider with the new challenge grill. First one I have seen on a spider. Looks pretty good.(pic from FChat)

http://klinquist.smugmug.com/gallery/1459391/6/69599768

Here's another link from Fchat that features the visual difference between the Stock Grille vs the Challenge Grilles whilst the cars are in action.

Quote:
    STRADALE said:
    Thanks Rossi.
    I'm going to leave it off. Considering the shelf on my car will be dual color leather it's probably an even better idea to show that off without a speaker box attached.

stradale, IMO the optional hifi is good,the sound is really nice ,you better have it even if you are going to need it once a month ,plus i like its look,it adds some leather and stitching to the car (on the sub and over the amplifier ),it looks really nice...

Quote:
    Avantgarde said:
    Quote:
    STRADALE said:
    Are you sure you want to go with red seats on a Scud red car? It's just that Scud red can be Orange-ie in color.

Did you maybe consider doing the rear shelf in leather instead of the parking sensors?

Did you get the HI-FI sound with the subwoofer ? SND1

Just got back from my dealer. My Order is in. Now the wait.

I'm getting the new dual interior which means beside the dual color racing seats, the doors and rear shelf will be dual color - black & red. Funny that months ago I was thinking about asking for this as a special option and now Ferrari is doing it. And I decided to go w/ the standard stitch, I think it will look better with this type of interior. Now I have to look for black mats w/ a red border, anyone know who has the nicest ones ???????????????

Do they offer Racing seats in Scuderia Rosso (Orangie) color too?
    Parking sensors are very useful in city driving/parking.
    No upgrades for Hi-Fi since it will become insignificant once the Tubi is installed.
    The dual interior is interesting too....am considering the change now.
    Thanks

I'm not sure. Don't think so. I'm not sure how familiar you are with the color. The thing is during the twighlight and evening hours Scud looks Red, but during the day it comes across Orangeie. A Scud Red CS in my neighborhood has Rosso Corsa (regular red) brake calipers and it looks strange, because the paint doesn't match. With Red seats it may or may not make the car seem even more orange and not match. The red seats that come standard in the 360 CS are a closer match in color compared to the very Red leather that you'll get on a standard 430 racing seat. This may or not be a big deal to you at all (I'm OCD) and I wasn't going to say anything at first but since I had a Scud Red car for the last year and 8 months and know how the car looks under different lighting I thought it might be helpful to you if I did.
    Just hope I don't sound like a dic

Quote:
    dhayek said:
    Quote:
    STRADALE said:
    Thanks Rossi.
    I'm going to leave it off. Considering the shelf on my car will be dual color leather it's probably an even better idea to show that off without a speaker box attached.

stradale, IMO the optional hifi is good,the sound is really nice ,you better have it even if you are going to need it once a month ,plus i like its look,it adds some leather and stitching to the car (on the sub and over the amplifier ),it looks really nice...

My CS has got it so I know what you're referring to. It's just that I never even set the radio stations in my CS after a year and 8 months. When out in my Ferrari I want to hear the car,,,,,,,,and the surroundings around me (because you always have some knucklehead in your blindspot) so I never turn on the radio. Usually my window is partially opened too. I'm thinking the rear shelf especially in leather without the box attached is a nicer, cleaner, performance type look. And without it attached if I wanted to put something behind the seats I now could. Even a carry golf bag. But get your point, I'm still not 100% certain.

Quote:
    STRADALE said:
    I'm not sure. Don't think so. I'm not sure how familiar you are with the color. The thing is during the twighlight and evening hours Scud looks Red, but during the day it comes across Orangeie. A Scud Red CS in my neighborhood has Rosso Corsa (regular red) brake calipers and it looks strange, because the paint doesn't match. With Red seats it may or may not make the car seem even more orange and not match. The red seats that come standard in the 360 CS are a closer match in color compared to the very Red leather that you'll get on a standard 430 racing seat. This may or not be a big deal to you at all (I'm OCD) and I wasn't going to say anything at first but since I had a Scud Red car for the last year and 8 months and know how the car looks under different lighting I thought it might be helpful to you if I did.

I totally value your comments and welcome more....
    I was planning to install heat rejection film with 75% VLT on the windshield and side windows upon delivery and thru experience, the film will tone down the redness of the red leather interior from the exterior view. I have had similar applications on my other rides that has red interior leather and so I believe it would achieve the desired effect as envisioned. Bright and loud as it may be on the inside, I love the red-ness as it exudes an exotic italian passion and race-like mood to the interior of the car.

BTW, would anyone know what is the interior color of the car in the picture? The exterior and interior leather of the spider appears to be quite orangie as well.

Quote:
    Avantgarde said:
    Quote:
    STRADALE said:

I totally value your comments and welcome more....
    I was planning to install heat rejection film with 75% VLT on the windshield and side windows upon delivery and thru experience, the film will tone down the redness of the red leather interior from the exterior view. I have had similar applications on my other rides that has red interior leather and so I believe it would achieve the desired effect as envisioned. Bright and loud as it may be on the inside, I love the red-ness as it exudes an exotic italian passion and race-like mood to the interior of the car.

BTW, would anyone know what is the interior color of the car in the picture? The exterior and interior leather of the spider appears to be quite orangie as well.

Gotcha....I agree, I'm all about red leather now.

I remember that car, it was one of the very first Spiders shown on the net I just don't remember anything specific about it.

Does anyone have pics of a leather rear bench without the HI-FI.

Rossi - Did you get the leather ?

Damn I wish I wasn't a sicko. Caved in to my OCD thoughts and added the HI-FI. And I'll probably never turn on the radio. What's wrong w/ me ?

Quote:
    STRADALE said:

Sorry mate, no leather bench here. I keep it with Jeremy Clarkson: "For a lot of money you'll get leather, where you don't see it".

Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    STRADALE said:

Sorry mate, no leather bench here. I keep it with Jeremy Clarkson: "For a lot of money you'll get leather, where you don't see it".

Geeez, I can only guess at what he thinks of the $9000 carbon fiber engine compartment option then.

Quote:
    STRADALE said:
    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    STRADALE said:

Geeez, I can only guess at what he thinks of the $9000 carbon fiber engine compartment option then.

How about "absolute waste of money"?

What would you guess to be the price of the pista ?
    My CS was $197k (w the radio, fire ext., stitching, colored caliper options)

$220k w/ options ?

My 430 is going to run like $218k

This is crazy:
    http://www.alainclass.com/gallerys.php?gal_id=168

Oh No! Stradale, this web site is full of taste-less F430s... I was looking to it few months ago and there were F430 in Yellow with full red leather(dash board and steering wheel)! Better not to see this combo again...

Some of the "interesting" combos from this web site...

KresoF1,
    You said the other day you have tons of pics to look at - Do you have any F430's with black mats/ red piping ?

This is the only one I can find:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ferrari-F...1QQcmdZViewItem

Same one...

Stradale, I do not have any pics of black mats with red piping. I will ask my friend about custom mats that he bought for his F430. I am also thinking about mats for my car as well.

what kind of pics do you need stradale? i have a lot of pics too...

Quote:
    STRADALE said:
    This is crazy:

Er, I think this is ugly...

look at this steering wheel option for example..

Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    STRADALE said:
    This is crazy:

saying this is ugly is very polite ...this is sick!mad! somebody has to sue these people!!!! nick can you do something???

What do you think about this one?

"Nice" one again...

Quote:
    KresoF1 said:
    What do you think about this one?

Kreso, my friend, are you trying to collect as many ugly interiors of the F430 as possible?

Quote:
    dhayek said:
    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    STRADALE said:
    This is crazy:

saying this is ugly is very polite ...this is sick!mad! somebody has to sue these people!!!! nick can you do something???

I was just trying to be diplomatic...

Sorry Stefan! Then, maybe something better Rosso Corsa Spider with Cuoio leather... Now, you see why I need some floor mats...(Mobile phone camera)

Quote:
    KresoF1 said:
    Sorry Stefan! Then, maybe something better Rosso Corsa Spider with Cuoio leather... Now, you see why I need some floor mats...(Mobile phone camera)

YES, YES, YESSSSS!!!

Looks absolutely terrific!

Quote:
    dhayek said:
    look at this steering wheel option for example..

That's Nick's car.
    I'm getting that w/ red on top of the wheel like in my CS.

The pics I was asking about were any of black mats w/ a red border.

What's the deal? 430's don't come with mats ?

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 5/15/24 8:44 AM
    art.italy
    803707 1808
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    448668 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    266264 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    90142 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    6705 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

885981 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    833841 3868
    Porsche GT4RS 4/21/24 11:50 AM