Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Aston gets keyed

Guy leaves his dash cam on and captures someone (out walking their baby in a $1100 USD stroller) keying his car.

Unbelievable. Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dydfyg1yVdI

Re: Aston gets keyed

they should key his face, but he's fucked from this dash cam footage anyways. 

--

1991 BMW 535i Granitsilber/White Leather

Ex: '91 BMW 318i, '89 BMW 525i, '74 Mercedes-Benz 280E, '87 BMW 325is, '86 BMW 325e, '05 Ford Focus ZX4 S, '85.5 Porsche 944

Unbelievable.... and the guy doing it looks like he drives such cars himself. At least having a 1200 USD stroller and his overall appearance doesn't look cheap. Insane yes

Good that the Aston owner had this dashcam and put that guys face online kiss

Why are people doing this is beyond me, especially such an idiot with a Stokke stroller. mail

--

We're at the point where you can be the fastest or just sound like you're the fastest.

The secret of life is to admire without desiring.

I'll wager this is not a random attack and perp is known to the owner. 

--

991 Carrera Black\Black, XC90 Black\Black, 120 Cab Black\Coral Red - 2 kids, 1 dog

bridggar:

I'll wager this is not a random attack and perp is known to the owner. 

That might be possible. Smiley

--

We're at the point where you can be the fastest or just sound like you're the fastest.

I bet the owner of the Aston was fu...g his wife angry

--

997.2 C2 ,  -20mm  I 964 Carrera 4 I 991 GT3 RS on order delivery early Sept .

I don't think the offender was against the status of the car but against the owner of the car, for some reason unknown to us.

I'm sure the owner knows who the the black guy is. Perhaps, the black guy is owed money from a previous drug transaction and wants to give a warning. Many possible scenarios

I pity the baby who will grow up with this type of person Smiley

--

"Form follows function"

It would be nice to think there was a history between him and the owner, however the owner supplied the footage to the police and the cops are trying to identify him. Apparently he parked there while shopping and came back to find the damage, which was estimated at 9K pounds according to the report.

Yeah, if there was previous history with the owner, I would think the owner would have recognized him and identified him to the police already.

There is always bitter people like that, their punishment is probably having to live the lives they have that make them so bitter...

This one was recent. Would like to snap this guy's little neck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DThSO3XtBxg

--

⇒ Carlos - Porsche 991 Carrera GTS

JoeRockhead:

It would be nice to think there was a history between him and the owner, however the owner supplied the footage to the police and the cops are trying to identify him. Apparently he parked there while shopping and came back to find the damage, which was estimated at 9K pounds according to the report.

For that money you could repaint the entire car... twice.

--

2015 981 Cayman GT4 | White | Full Bucket Seats | Sport Chrono
    2014 991 Carrera 4S | Dark Blue Metallic | PDK | Sport Chrono | SPASM

bluelines:
    JoeRockhead:

For that money you could repaint the entire car... twice.

Hey, hey, this is an Aston, not such a cheap...

Porsche. Smiley

--

I really, really do not understand why you would want to do such a thing.
    Of course I get pissed off sometimes when people park in a way that they obstruct multiple parking spots, or when they behave like a total tw@t in traffic, and it makes you furious and you want to shoot the driver and bomb his car. But you count to ten and you let it slide... Why on earth would you damage someone else's prized possession? To me this is the same sadistic behavior as displayed by people who like to torment little animals or so... totally incomprehensible and I hope the perp gets caught, will have to repay the done damage and gets fined on top of that.

--

Porsche, seperates LeMans from LeBoys

reginos:

I don't think the offender was against the status of the car but against the owner of the car, for some reason unknown to us.

I'm sure the owner knows who the the black guy is. Perhaps, the black guy is owed money from a previous drug transaction and wants to give a warning. Many possible scenarios

I pity the baby who will grow up with this type of person Smiley

--

"Form follows function"

Seriously? You assume he is involved in some sort of a drug deal because he is...black? Smiley 

I rather think that the perp in the video, look at the face he is making right before he keys the car, has a mental condition. This also may be the reason why he is "at home" with the baby and his wife (I assume) is working. He doesn't look like someone living off social aid but you never know.

Actually, I would take away the kid from him because someone like him could actually hurt the kid when he gets mad (for whatever reason and we all know that babies kind of drove us mad sometimes, even if we love them).

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)

RC:
    reginos:

assume he is involved in some sort of a drug deal because he is...black? Smiley 

Smiley

RC:
    reginos:

Smiley

I tried to imagine this guy's occupation. Given the type of baby transport and his not-so-cheap appearance and dress he is not exactly a poor Briton of Black, Caribbean and African origin. He looks financially comfortable. BTW in Hackney, where this vandalism took place, 23% of the population are black and not exactly affluent. So this guy could be of the upper echelons of Hackney blacks in terms of money.

He doesn't look like a businessman/entrepreneur or someone with a profession (doctor, lawyer, pharmacist, accountant etc).

He could be a lower league footballer or other sportsperson or a B-actor or R&B musician Smiley

But he could be very well involved with the crime scene. Not at the highest level but as someone's operative perhaps.

I am just guessing about the profile of the offender yes

--

"Form follows function"

Gnil:

That was my vote, you beat me...Smiley.

--

throt

"I Have Done It!".

991 GT3 pick up in October.

throt:
    Gnil:

Guys​, have you noticed the baby?

Your theory lacks any kind of realism. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)

RC:
    throt:
    Gnil:

Do you know how many babys do not have the father they are officially having ? Smiley

--

RC:
    throt:
    Gnil:

Maybe the guy who keyed the car is just a plain old a**hole? Smiley

Gnil:
    RC:
    throt:
    Gnil:

Do you know how many babys do not have the father they are officially havingSmiley

Are you talking from experience? Smiley Smiley

I am just trying to be realistic: Look at this guy and his face, there is nothing to guess about. This is typical for a person with a mental issue.

--

RC:
    Gnil:
    RC:
    throt:
    Gnil:

Do you know how many babys do not have the father they are officially havingSmiley

I am just trying to be realistic: Look at this guy and his face, there is nothing to guess about. This is typical for a person with a mental issue.

Hahaha,,, lets hope Gnils been a good boy  , he has his RS soon Smiley.

--

throt

"I Have Done It!".

throt:
    RC:
    Gnil:
    RC:
    throt:
    Gnil:

I promise, they all said they are single Smiley

--

RC:
    throt:
    Gnil:

What?! Wait! Stop... does pushing a pram around give a person alibi? Smiley You know, please sit down and take a deep breath, also family fathers screw around. Apologies if I have shattered your reality with these shocking news Smiley

You don't even know if it is his baby. 

I bet it is a social experiment for viral videos. The entire incident is made up and everyone fell for it Smiley

--

2015 981 Cayman GT4 | White | Full Bucket Seats | Sport Chrono
    2014 991 Carrera 4S | Dark Blue Metallic | PDK | Sport Chrono | SPASM

Gnil:
    throt:
    RC:
    Gnil:
    RC:
    throt:
    Gnil:

I promise, they all said they are single Smiley

"I promise, they all said they are single"

Write that on a piece of paper and pop it on your dash when leaving it parked. Smiley.

I hope your Mrs doesn't read your post, Gnil, shell kick your arse. Smiley Smiley.

--

throt

"I Have Done It!".

bluelines:
    RC:
    throt:
    Gnil:

What?! Wait! Stop... does pushing a pram around give a person alibi? Smiley You know, please sit down and take a deep breath, also family fathers screw around. Apologies if I have shattered your reality with these shocking news Smiley

You don't even know if it is his baby. 

I bet it is a social experiment for viral videos. The entire incident is made up and everyone fell for it Smiley

Smiley, that post tickled me. Has your little bastard been keyed yet Smiley..

--

throt

"I Have Done It!".

throt:

"I promise, they all said they are single"

Write that on a piece of paper and pop it on your dash when leaving it parked. Smiley.

I hope your Mrs doesn't read your post, Gnil, shell kick your arse. Smiley Smiley.

She does make the difference between ma talking sh... and reality Smiley Smiley

Truth is, a lot more people then we think do not have the official father as a real father . 

I did study psychology at some point in my life, and the teacher talked about a study that had to be stopped , as it brought out that many of the children in that study did not have the father they were believed to have .

--

koko:
    RC:
    reginos:

Smiley

You watch to many Braking bad episodes Smiley

And also... you as a drug dealer are thinking to much towards these kind of things Smiley

Must be some kind of revenge between guys who know themselves, unbelieveble.

--

J.Seven

997.2 Cab 2S

Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS

BMW X6 4.0D

J.Seven:

Must be some kind of revenge between guys who know themselves, unbelieveble.

The owner apparently claims that he never saw the (black) guy. Smiley

A sane person would never do such a thing, especially not during a casual stroll with a kid in a stroller, so I still maintain my suspicion that there is something terribly wrong with that guy. Smiley

Btw: The guy, 48 years old, has been arrested. They got him! 

--

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/28/24 3:21 AM
    watt
    690401 1780
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    409703 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    255934 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    235187 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65639 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4657 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

858362 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    774618 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM