Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014 model) - Short Review

RC:

Looking at the current design of Fiat models, I get the feeling that 99% of the design department has left for Ferrari. broken heart

They needed some designers after the 4..... No I'm not gonna say it Smiley  But you are right indeed. Fiat has lost its mind on the designs. Yes the 500 is cute, but that's about it. Al their other cars are ugly or at least 10 years old (Punto, which still looks reasonably good for its age IMO). 

--

Suzy

2013 Porsche Boxster S (MT) | Basalt black metallic
    2014 Audi A6 Avant 3.0 BiTDI Quattro | Moonshine blue metallic

RC

can u pls post a photo of the interior?

u mentioned the 14' model has updated interior? I looked at the ones here, tho not sure if its MY13 or 14, but it's (to my eyes) horrible......  

sorry, i hv a general dislike of American car interiors.... 

--

BMW 1 M + C63 (gone).   997.2 GT3

What changed to the 14 is majorly the cockpit dash which now contains an 7" customizable display. The color you see above is called Sepia and is a butter-soft leather. Touch and feel is extremely great. I first wasn't a huge fan after seeing the pictures but once I touched it I was sold and had to have it. The ceiling/Pillar is Alcantara - the dash is nappa leather in black while the door inserts is Alacantara again. The design elements are real carbon. Materials are ok I would say. Only negative, the lower end parts of doors and dash (legroom level) is hard plastic.

http://www.drivesrt.com/news/2013/07/luxurious-sepia-laguna-leather-package-part-of-the-srt-lineup.html

http://6.cdn.passiondriving.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/jeep-grand-cherokee-srt-9613.jpg

Not my interior but it looks the same.

After the Cayenne and new Range Rover interior, the best looking SUV interior on the market in my opinion.

The new 7'' speedo cluster display is the future and the 8.4'' Uconnect in the middle is self-updateable and it works very well, even if it lacks a couple of functions.

My SRT was 64k EUR, fully loaded. You can't even get a Cayenne Diesel with some decent options for this kind of money. Just saying... For me, this is my "third" car and the price/value ratio is perfect for ME.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Porsche Boxster S (981), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014), BMW X3 35d (2013)

RC:

http://6.cdn.passiondriving.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/jeep-grand-cherokee-srt-9613.jpg

Not my interior but it looks the same.

After the Cayenne and new Range Rover interior, the best looking SUV interior on the market in my opinion.

The new 7'' speedo cluster display is the future and the 8.4'' Uconnect in the middle is self-updateable and it works very well, even if it lacks a couple of functions.

My SRT was 64k EUR, fully loaded. You can't even get a Cayenne Diesel with some decent options for this kind of money. Just saying... For me, this is my "third" car and the price/value ratio is perfect for ME.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Porsche Boxster S (981), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014), BMW X3 35d (2013)

That is what I have been trying to tell you! You may laugh at my Honda SUV but it now has close to 55,000 miles and the only servicing I have done is oil change and new tires. Its resale value is the best in the industry.

Now ask me about my Cayenne. From day one it was trouble and continued to be trouble until I turned it. It cost twice as much as my Honda, half as reliable and maintenance double of the Honda.

Regarding the Jeep I did not have the SRT. But I felt it drove like a truck and honestly felt like one. It may be unfair considering it was competing with my Honda.Smiley

You can run a Jeep fast on a dirt road. The Honda no. So the Jeep has to have a different suspension set up.

Your Honda SUV sales price may have been equal to your Cayenne's 1st year depreciation, so in that light it is a free car.indecision

The reason me and Lars posted our SRT experience here in detail is simple: We both seem to be positively suprised of a job well done by Chrysler. I am still suprised that the luxury US made SUV icon, the Escalade, is so crappy. Maybe the new generation is different but I kind of doubt it. Judging by the many positive comments on Jeep SRT forums, I am surprised that SUV manufacturers like GM or Ford don't see a real opportunity here. Even the base Grand Cherokee could be improved, there is no reason to make a SUV drive and feel sluggish and heavy. It is time for a paradigm change in the US SUV development and setup, customers will love it.

--

Agree RC! BTW - I had the new 2014 Grand Cherokee Diesel for a test ride and in the same week I had the Cayenne Diesel as well the new X5 Diesel. I can absolutely confirm that there is not much different in the cars. The Chrysler Diesel engine (in fact Fiat) was maybe a little bit louder, but the gear box is identical in all three cars. The body behavior was excellent (Air-Ride) - stiff enough, but same time comfortable.The Cayenne might be a bit stiffer but the BMW was comparable. In sense of comfort the Cayenne was much better due to the Air-Ride, none of the other cars had this installed. I dont know - maybe this generation is so good because it is based on the Mercedes ML Platform - but honestly I dont care. Its hell of a car!

@nBerry - you kind of name it. The Honda is a great car for a fragment of the costs of the Cayenne and it does all things, too. For me buying the Jeep was based on the idea getting a daily for my wife (3rd car), lots of space and surprisingly lots of emotions. In other words a lot of smiles per gallon. And as the price was unbeatable we couldn't decide different as buying it.

The whole decision will be based different if I want to buy a sportscar which might also include brand-emotions. And being honest - I love Porsche since I'm a little boy - but this is true for a 911, not so much for an SUV - which is just a daily car. Driving a Panamera, Cayenne or even a Boxster is just not driving the myth! Simple as that! 

I agree on everything Lars said but the myth (Panamera, Cayenne, Boxster) comment. For me, all Porsche models are true Porsche models. The Macan could change things for me a little bit though but I have to testdrive the Macan extensively before I have a firm opinion on this car. I also have serious issues with the current Cayenne and Panamera engine choices, a Porsche at 2.2 t weight should not carry a lame 240 or even 300 hp engine, this is just destroying the brand image and it already has damaged it. I'm afraid a 200 hp Diesel in the Macan won't make things better.

IF I could have easily afforded that Cayenne Turbo S I told you all about before my SRT Jeep decision, I would have taken the Cayenne without even thinking twice. Unfortunately it just doesn't make sense to pay a huge amount of cash for a SUV I barely use. The same could be said about my 991 Turbo S of course but this is my weekend toy, my fun car, my leaving stress behind car and this is a completely different thing. 

Will I go with the next SRT gen too? I don't have a clue. If I keep driving a 911, probably yes but there are indications that a next gen Jeep GC SRT with that rumored +/-600 hp engine could cost 90k EUR and more and this is actually where I would draw the line. I am willing to pay a good amount of money for a family SUV but at over 90k, I would probably go for a Cayenne Turbo instead. Unless of course Chrysler makes the next SRT Jeep gen better than the next Cayenne but I think we all know this isn't going to happen. Even the current SRT cannot keep up with the drive feel of a Cayenne GTS and while it isn't far from a Cayenne Turbo, the peformance of the Cayenne Turbo is much better, over 6 seconds or so in the 0-200 kph (125 mph) acceleration run. This is huge.

Bottom line is: If you are into fast cars but you don't want to drive a boring and slow family SUV, the Jeep GC SRT is just perfect for limited budgets like mine. 

--

Everyone here seems to have forgotten the Jeep Grand Cherokee was a joint development project between Chrysler and Mercedes Benz at the time of the split.  Cerberus Capital continued with development during its brief period of ownership and Fiat had very little input into the launch vehicle.  The JGC has much in common with the MB ML, this is the reason for its more than acceptable traits.  Fiat, in a few short years, will be viewed as an impediment for Chrysler.  

CGX car nut:

Everyone here seems to have forgotten the Jeep Grand Cherokee was a joint development project between Chrysler and Mercedes Benz at the time of the split.  Cerberus Capital continued with development during its brief period of ownership and Fiat had very little input into the launch vehicle.  The JGC has much in common with the MB ML, this is the reason for its more than acceptable traits.  Fiat, in a few short years, will be viewed as an impediment for Chrysler.  

I'm afraid you could be right. We shouldn't forget that in Europe, Fiat is actually viewed, quality and innovation wise, very much below Volkswagen, actually even below Opel and Ford. The Fiat 500 is a nice little toy but quality doesn't seem to be top of the line from what I hear from owners (a neighbor and one of my wife's friends own one) and what I read in the press. Everything else from Fiat is like this (see both photos), not something you really want to own or even drive. Smiley

Ferrari, Alfa Romeo and Maserati are different stories but quality-wise, there are still stories of "surprises", so...

The Grand Cherokee SRT certainly feels more Mercedes than Fiat, this I can tell you for sure and I just hope that Fiat doesn't try to lower current Chrysler quality standards to save cost or implement their own ideas. I heard that Sergio Marchionne from Fiat (he is Chrysler CEO too I think) was shocked when he saw Chrysler vehicle manufacturing and quality for the first time but let's be frank here: Even in 2009, Chrysler quality was better than Fiat quality in my opinion. Smiley So there is a game of words and making a (lasting) impression here but I think Mr. Marchionne has done a good job lately, I just hope he can keep it up, withstanding some growing pressure (I am pretty sure there is one) from mother Fiat.

The current Grand Cherokee is based on the current Mercedes ML series, you are right and this may be the reason why this car is the best US SUV on the market. The 2014 version uses a lot of modern technology, like the new 8 speed ZF automatic (which is also used by BWM in the X5, other car manufacturers like Audi, etc.) and the Brembo brake system which is basically a revamped 911 brake system with 380 mm discs front and 350 mm discs rear (does this sound familiar?). There is only one thing the Grand Cherokee does not, unfortunately, share with the new Mercedes ML class: The weight reductions and the better Diesel engines (they one in the GC were actually supplied by an Italian engine manufacturer, which is now fully owned by Fiat).  The SRT is basically up to 150 kg heavier than the ML63 AMG.

So what does the Grand Cherokee need in the future?

1. Even better quality (there are some minor quirks which aren't acceptable)

2. Better (more efficient, more powerful) Diesel engine to be able to compete with BMW and Mercedes

As much as I love my SRT, especially for it's big ass 6.4 l engine, I do not think such an engine is "sustainable" in the future. So at some point, we are probably going to see that rumored "Hellcat" engine in the SRT or at least a turbo charged V8 with way over 500 horses. Of course weight needs to be reduced too, everything above 2.2 tons isn't acceptable nowadays in the SUV world in my opinion. The SRT doesn't have to be fully off-road capable like it's normal GC counterparts, a performance AWD system makes much more sense. Weight reduction is essential, also regarding fuel consumption and emissions.

The two reasons I do not buy Fiat cars anymore:

fiat-doblo-fia_dob_01_elx_1.jpg

fiat-multipla-fia_mul_02_1.jpg

--

Fiat in the last 20 years make only bad cars! that's true

But in last years they try to made some new products.

ten years ago who can image that fiat will be produce this? Abarth 695 bipostoabarth-695-biposto--4-.jpgabarth-695-biposto_01.jpg

--

Mini Clubman  S

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RC:

I'm afraid you could be right. We shouldn't forget that in Europe, Fiat is actually viewed, quality and innovation wise, very much below Volkswagen, actually even below Opel and Ford. The Fiat 500 is a nice little toy but quality doesn't seem to be top of the line from what I hear from owners (a neighbor and one of my wife's friends own one) and what I read in the press. Everything else from Fiat is like this (see both photos), not something you really want to own or even drive. Smiley

Ferrari, Alfa Romeo and Maserati are different stories but quality-wise, there are still stories of "surprises", so...

I drove a Giulietta the other day, because a salesman I know pressed me to do the test drive not knowing that I had bought a Polo as a daily car some months ago

It was a 170 HP version and besides its individual exterior I didn't like it at all. The handling was mediocre, the ride not composed, the TCT transmission inadequate and I couldn't see how it could have 170 HP as it wasn't even quick enough. And my base for comparison was a humble Polo 1.2 TSI 105 HP which costs 2/3 of the price! Against a new Golf  or Audi it would be annihilated.

Italians are far behind in mainstream cars. Even the good ones have some glaring weaknesses that make them unacceptable.

Ferrari is a legend beyond comparison but perhaps this mythical status covers up some deficits? I am not sure.

Maserati is a true aristocratic, "patrician" express like no other (look at the Alfieri concept!) but again it is not totally up to German standards of detail engineering yet.

--

"Form follows function"

mikigta:

Fiat in the last 20 years make only bad cars! that's true

But in last years they try to made some new products.

ten years ago who can image that fiat will be produce this? Abarth 695 bipostoabarth-695-biposto--4-.jpgabarth-695-biposto_01.jpg

Seriously? You take this little fellow as an example of good engineering or design? Smiley

If Italian food would deteriorate in quality like Italian cars, I wouldn't visit Italy anymore. Luckily, I still love visiting Italy but for the food and the friendly people, not Italian cars I'm afraid.

--

Actually I like the Fiat500. The car has much more space than you would anticipate. Also it handles great. Its a lot of car for the small bucks it costs. Ideal for some regions/cities and also if someone cant or doesnt want to spend much more money for a car.  Look-wise I think its a cute, good looking small car. 

I never did get how manufacturers get away with gluing side skirts and spoilers onto cars leaving large ridges - like the rear quarter on the 500 above. It looks hideous to me!

--

991 (what a car!) XC90 - Black/Black 2 kids, 1 dog

Lars997:

Actually I like the Fiat500. The car has much more space than you would anticipate. Also it handles great. Its a lot of car for the small bucks it costs. Ideal for some regions/cities and also if someone cant or doesnt want to spend much more money for a car.  Look-wise I think its a cute, good looking small car. 

I like the 500 too but does a large manufacturer like Fiat want to be defined by the 500 model only? This would be quite sad. VW has a  pretty interesting strategy and Fiat followed a similar path but only with Ferrari and Maserati. Alfa Romeo, such a great brand, left in ruins and I doubt that the new 4C will change much for now. Fiat actually has only the 500 and Lancia is actually the weirdest thing in here, using Chrysler tech under the Lancia brand name. Oh boy.

Without Ferrari, Fiat would be dead by now and I really mean it.

The 500 is nice and all but quality? I am also missing some really interesting 500 models. The Abarth namemhas been misused so many times, I just can't take it serious anymore.

Almost 30 years ago, my friends had Fiat Uno Turbos and Fiat Ritmo TC130 Abarth cars. Small little racers, VW had huge difficulties with their Golf GTi and there was actually no real competitor to the Uno Turbo. These cars created emotions, they were really sports cars in their time. Driving a Lancia Delta HF Integrale 16V at that time, a compact car with 185 hp at first and later on up to 270 hp and more (tuned), there was basically no ordinary 911 model able to keep up with me, it was so much fun.

THIS is what I miss about Fiat...good cars which create emotions. The 500 is certainly the right path but since it showed up, nothing even half as interesting has followed. Sad.

--

Fiat stands nowadays for affordable small cars. The 500 is the cornerstone, the other models need to be matched up. Lancia is covering up the higher classes - based on Chrysler. 

I agree, Fiat has to do more than 500, there has to come up more options on the level of VW Golf and around. Mini-SUVs, etc. etc.

And yes - you are nailing it.... nothing was added after the 500 success.

Lars997:

Fiat stands nowadays for affordable small cars. The 500 is the cornerstone, the other models need to be matched up. Lancia is covering up the higher classes - based on Chrysler. 

I agree, Fiat has to do more than 500, there has to come up more options on the level of VW Golf and around. Mini-SUVs, etc. etc.

And yes - you are nailing it.... nothing was added after the 500 success.

This is exactly why Marchionne was drooling over Chrysler.  Fiat was not large enough to survive in the marketplace and was looking for a dance partner.  He moved ahead the timetable to acquire all of Chrysler so Fiat could use the cash flow to compensate for poor economic conditions of Fiat in the EU.  Marchionne is not the great turnaround specialist the media makes him out to be and his vacillations with Alfa Romeo, Fiat and now Chrysler will prove it.  This will not end well.

Fiat needs to do two things:

1. They need to use the Chrysler development/innovation capabilities for larger models, incl. the future Chrysler models.

2. Fiat/Lancia models cannot and should not look like a European version of their US counterparts. The design at least needs to be completely different. What Lancia did to the 300C is just a joke.

3. Fiat needs to understand that the Chrysler models have their purpose too, especially in the US but also in Europe. Trying to downsize everything, incl. the bodies and engines, can be very wrong. Fiat needs to understand that Chrysler and of course Jeep and Dodge, are independent manufacturers which shouldn't be mixed up with the regular Fiat/Lancia model program. This can go very wrong on so many levels.

My Jeep dealer (he also sells Chrysler and Dodge) told me a couple of things which are pretty much true:

1. Chrysler needs in Europe only two models of each car: A powerful Diesel (250-350 hp) with a low consumption and a powerful V8 with lots of power (turbo charged, super charged...for emissions sake). Right now, they also have a V6 gas engine which isn't really necessary and a V8 5.7 l with 350 hp or so. Customers either want a lot consumption and a Diesel or the most powerful V8.

2. Quality needs to be kept up but at the same time, prices cannot rise. Nobody buys a Jeep Grand Cherokee for 100k EUR. These cars sell over the price too, Chrysler needs to understand this. Also, the cars need to look special. The Grand Cherokee SRT in in my opinion one of the most beautiful SUVs on the market right now. 

3. Chrysler buyers over here in Germany love to mod their cars, most cars don't stay stock. Just met a guy with a Viper today at my Chrysler dealer, over 700 hp...supercharged. A real fun car for the weekend, The guy also drives a Bentley GT Coupe and other expensive cars but the Viper is a nice an "inexpensive" weekend toy for him. So Chrysler should offer some sort of mod kits or special parts to make the cars more special or even faster. Customers would love that.

It will be interesting to see if Fiat and US employees will get along and especially regarding the engineering/development but also the design part. If Fiat gets mixed up too much with Chrysler's "independence", they will ruin the brand. So far however, they seem to understand that cars in the US have to be different. The upcoming Challenger(?) with the Hellcat engine (supercharged V8 with 6.2 liters and around 650 hp) seems to confirm that Fiat understands the US market. I just hope they put this engine in a next gen Grand Cherokee too. 

Funny thing happened yesterday on the Autobahn when we returned from Austria: While driving relatively slow (80-100 kph) on the Autobahn due to huge traffic, a guy in a car on my right honked and when I looked at him, he had the window down and was keeping his hand to his ear, as if he wants to hear something. I then I understood quite fast, I accelerated (my car with the sport exhaust sound really loud and deep) and both men in the car were showing thumbs up. My wife was laughing, the kids were laughing, it was really fun. Later on, I stopped at a fuel station and during the fuel up, a guy came towards me, just to tell me how nice the car looks and how nice it sounds. His friends were sitting on a bench with some beer in their hands and were yelling "Jeep Jeep Jeep". It was so funny and my son couldn't be happier.  You just get a different reaction here in a Jeep than with a Porsche, which is quite weird and actually a bit sad but overall, I am happy I have this car. For the family, this is definitely the right choice.

--

You're spot on about Fiat RC. I also think they shoukd have made more use of both the Lancia and Alfa Romeo brand, marketingwise. Both are legendary names and with some clever marketing and good development of cars, it could have been a big succes. Instead they focussed way too much on the Fiat brand and especially the 500, without much results.

Regarding the Jeep.... Mayby you should change your lease to 30000km a year ;)  

i drove behind one this morning and it really sounds nice. I've also driven about 2000 miles on a roadtrip in the Challenger SRT8 392, owned by my "father in law", when we were in California. Even though it's an "old-fashioned"  type of car, I really enjoyed that trip and the engine is superb. Driving through the Californian hills in such a car really puts a smile on my face. It's a different kind of experience than a sportscar like a Boxster or 911, but equally as much fun!

i truly understand why the Jeep is so nice to drive....

--

Suzy

2013 Porsche Boxster S (MT) | Basalt black metallic
    2014 Audi A6 Avant 3.0 BiTDI Quattro | Moonshine blue metallic

What I also love about the Jeep is that the dealership is owned by a family and everybody seems to be involved in the business. Today, Saturday, I drove over for a service bulletin software update regarding a possible OBD error. Nothing really urgent but during the week, I don't have much time, so I drove over today. The junior boss spent almost three(!) hours with me (the software update took 20 minutes) to explain to me the technology of the car and other stuff related to US cars, incl. the upcoming Challenger with the supercharged engine. He also showed me around, that infamous 7.3 l engine with (certified) 557 hp (more like over 600 hp...) and a bi-turbo V10 engine in a Jeep Wrangler. See photos. It shows clearly that my dealer loves cars, they have fuel in their blood and I really feel good there. They are never in a hurry, they always have time for me, I love it. A completely new experience.

Foto 26.02.14 16 08 35.jpg

Foto 26.02.14 16 10 11.jpg

It is a completely different driving experience but what I like most about this car, is the luggage room. Look how many ski jackets (seriously, she uses these jackets for skiing only, no apres ski) my wife took with her on our last ski trip to Austria. Add four pairs of ski gloves and four pairs of ski pants, she even had three different helmets with her. I'm not kidding. Won't even talk about the regular stuff she had with her, like ten pairs of shoes and whatever. angry

Foto 07.03.14 19 06 44.jpg

--

OK, I have a "serious" problem with the SRT now:

Whenever I start up the Boxster S or the 991 Turbo S in my garage and I start moving, the alarm system on the SRT goes off. 

Apparently the SRT doesn't like it when I use Porsche cars. 

I am serious: It happens every single time when I exit the garage with the Boxster S or the 991 Turbo S, the SRT alarm goes off and the alarm honk is quite loud (just imagine a normal Porsche honk but twice as loud angel).

I contacted my dealer if there is any possibility to set down the sensibility of the alarm system but he hasn't replied yet.

Weird. yes

--

Your Jeep does not have security issue. It has a insecurity issue. Like a new puppy, it knows you are going to leave the house without it, it cries.... why don't you try patting it on the roof and tell it you'll be home soon.Smiley

Actually, your Jeep alarm nightmare has to be annoying as hell. I wish your dealer good luck on fixing that

Last year the alarm of my neighbours Cayenne started 2 or 3 times when I opened my Boxster with the remote. We couldn't reproduce this silly behaviour after the first time purposely, but it happend again randomly. Strange

could be the hood sensor on the drivers side shock tower, it might need a shot of electronics cleaner or they might need to replace it. Other Jeep Grand Cherokees have had this happen. If you disconnect the hood sensor your remote door locks will not work until the system has recycled after reconnecting it.

The problem seems to be the interior sensor of the anti theft/alarm system. I can turn it off by pressing the "close" button  4x very fast but then, I have no interior sensor for the alarm system. yes I guess I need to open the car before I exit with another car and then I close it again. 

--

Strange. Jeep had a issue with the hood sensor last year. It was sensitive to the hoods adjustment, resonance vibration from large vehicles parked on construction sites was setting them off. Interior sensor fails haven't popped up on any US Jeep forums afaik.  Your dealer will know what to do I'm sure.

JimFlat6:

Strange. Jeep had a issue with the hood sensor last year. It was sensitive to the hoods adjustment, resonance vibration from large vehicles parked on construction sites was setting them off. Interior sensor fails haven't popped up on any US Jeep forums afaik.  Your dealer will know what to do I'm sure.

My car has all TSBs done, even the latest OBD error code TSB which hasn't even been published on the internet. The interior sensor of the alarm system is just too sensitive but I don't want to turn it off.

The car has now 1700 km and I really love it. Very comfortable but you can still do an Autobahn curve at 240 kph on the winter tires without starting to sweat. We love the sound system of the car, the sound is amazing. Also everybody loves the comfort of the car, the rear seats can be inclined a little bit which makes them very comfortable and the ride itself is quite pleasant. Only the exhaust sound is a bit loud when I fully accelerate but this is due to the sport exhaust. My wife got used to it, the kids love it, so no harm done. Smiley

--

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 5/15/24 8:44 AM
    art.italy
    809113 1808
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    450542 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    267863 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    91048 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    7906 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

888740 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    838077 3868
    Porsche GT4RS 4/21/24 11:50 AM