Crown

Board: Porsche - 911 - 991 - Turbo Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: OFFICIAL: 991 Turbo and Turbo S

Porker:
    RC:

There is a front bumper camera in the 991 Turbo S? . Also they haven't even tested the AM V12 Vantage S yet (no test values) but they put it on the first place and they tested the Turbo S from 0-60 mph in 3.0 seconds. Also "rebalance the controls for a little bit more feedback"? This can only be a joke because if this car would provide more feedback, it would be actually a GT3. 

I cannot take these guys seriously...seriously. 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Porsche Boxster S (981), BMW X3 35d (2013)

Because they don't rate your car highest? Smiley Autocar is pretty well respected as a magazine...

I didn't say that, I just pointed out the obvious or do you see a front bumper camera anywhere? Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Porsche Boxster S (981), BMW X3 35d (2013)

Milanno:
    I am trying to understand Porsche with TTS pricing strategy, since this is first time that I think for some Porsche model that is overpriced broken heart  I am sure that people would rather have 590 PS TTS for 200K Euros with center-locks & carbon breaks as option.

TTS is often used as DD and people drive them on snow too. For example RC paid over 10k Euros for another pair of silly center-locks just to accommodate winter tires too angry Yes, 10k, because he had no other choice. 

--

My new blog with automotive & motorcycle renders: tessoart.blogspot.com

I actually paid 7200 EUR for them but you are right, not exactly a bargain.

As to the pricing strategy, I think I told the story many many times but apparently nobody believes me (or reads my posts Smiley). The car just got more expensive during development but I think that the results are quite satisfying, considering that the 991 Turbo S can be an excellent daily driver and at the same time, some sort of stealth super sportscar. I know this may not be important for someone who has ten other sportscars in his garage or someone who lives in a region where showing off is actually part of the car driving pleasure (I would probably drive a different car in Miami for example) but I think that Porsche put a pretty nice package together.

The fact that my dealer sold more Turbo S than GT3 so far, may be an indication that Porsche did something right. Smiley

--

RC I understand your point about development costs, but center-locks and carbon brakes are not part of development, those are very pricey options that are standard on TTS. If they deleted those two options as standard they could offer better deal for customers, and not push them to have silly center-locks on car that will be daily driven and carbon brakes that shows their REAL advantage only on race tracks with very experienced driver. That is the reason why I dont understand Porsche pricing strategy, because they included very pricey options as standard, and they are not crucial for TTS (instead, those options are very desirable on GT3).

Center-locks and Carbon brakes added about 15K Euros on TTS price laugh Without those silly options TTS would cost (acceptable) 180k Euros kiss

--

Milanno:

RC I understand your point about development costs, but center-locks and carbon brakes are not part of development, those are very pricey options that are standard on TTS. If they deleted those two options as standard they could offer better deal for customers, and not push them to have silly center-locks on car that will be daily driven and carbon breaks that shows their REAL advantage only on race tracks with very experienced driver. That is the reason why I dont understand Porsche pricing strategy, because they included very pricey options as standard, and they are not crucial for TTS (instead, those options are very desirable on GT3).

Center-locks and Carbon brakes added about 15K Euros on TTS price laugh Without those silly options TTS would cost (acceptable) 180k Euros kiss

PCCB is crucial for the Turbo S in my opinion and I love it. The 991 Turbo S actually uses the same PCCB parts on the front axle as the 918 front axle (almost identical), same goes for the 991 GT3. The Turbo S PCCB is the third generation PCCB (PCCB for 991 Carrera for example is second generation).

We could debate about the center-locks, this is true. You can however spec your Turbo S without center-lock wheels.

As to cost of CL and PCCB: Judging by production cost, the CL and PCCB would probably make the car 5k EUR more expensive at best. Also, in this price range, 15k EUR don't mean much. Best proof for that: Most ordered cars in Germany seem to be Turbo S and people are ordering them like crazy (for a 911 Turbo S with this price tag).

--

I suspect these two options are not very expensive for the manufacturer, contrary to what  can be perceived by looking at  the options price list.

So, Porsche might appear justified to be add 20K Euro to the asking price (based on what they charge for these options on the Turbo non-S) but the additional cost to them might be a fraction of that. Hence (even) more profit.

--

"Form follows function"

RC:

... Many seem to think that Volkswagen is bad news for Porsche but I think the contrary is the case. With Volkswagen, Porsche has access to huge development resources and their cars will benefit from them sooner or later. ...

Possibly, the most important advantage is the degree of fuel economy latitude it gives them.

RC:
    PCCB is crucial for the Turbo S in my opinion and I love it. The 991 Turbo S actually uses the same PCCB parts on the front axle as the 918 front axle (almost identical), same goes for the 991 GT3. The Turbo S PCCB is the third generation PCCB (PCCB for 991 Carrera for example is second generation).

We could debate about the center-locks, this is true. You can however spec your Turbo S without center-lock wheels.

Also, in this price range, 15k EUR don't mean much. Best proof for that: Most ordered cars in Germany seem to be Turbo S and people are ordering them like crazy (for a 911 Turbo S with this price tag).

PCCB cant be crucial for TTS, because you cant push it to the limits on public roads to feel great advantage. Its great option, but if you use TTS as daily driver you just CANT feel advantage of Ceramic brakes that you are pointing. Its great to hear that same system is in 918, and that is one more reason that Ceramics should be option.

If you spec TTS without center-locks, price stays THE SAME Smiley So please RC, dont point that silly "possibility Smiley

You should ask yourself when you ordered your TTS would you like to have 15K to spent on some cool options, and not to be pushed by Porsche to take silly center-locks on car that will be used as DD in most cases Smiley

--

Wonderbar:

Andy, if I am reading this right, 180, 720 pounds converts to almost $300,000 U.S. dollars (at a 1.65 exchange rate).  Am I correct?  Thanks...

You will never arrive at an accurate US price based on the UK price and an currency conversion (try this with some current Porsche models).  US prices are much lower than most other markets.

--

73 Carrera RS 2.7 Carbon Fiber replica (1,890 lbs), 06 EVO9 with track mods. Former: 73 911S, Two 951S's, 996 C2, 993 C2, 98 Ferrari 550

Milanno:
    RC:

Also, in this price range, 15k EUR don't mean much. Best proof for that: Most ordered cars in Germany seem to be Turbo S and people are ordering them like crazy (for a 911 Turbo S with this price tag).

PCCB cant be crucial for TTS, because you cant push it to the limits on public roads to feel great advantage.

It is very clear to me that you have never driven a car with PCCB. PCCB is not necessarily about raw braking performance only but about breaking precision. The difference vs. a conventional brake system is quite astonishing in my opinion. Also don't forget that when driving 320 kph on the Autobahn, especially in the warmer summer months, PCCB comes in quite handy too. Smiley It is definitely a must have option for the 911 Turbo S, no doubt about it.

Its great option, but if you use TTS as daily driver you just CANT feel advantage of Ceramic brakes that you are pointing. Its great to hear that same system is in 918, and that is one more reason that Ceramics should be option.

They are optional...for the Turbo. This is actually something you don't seem to understand: The classic 911 Turbo is the 911 Turbo, the Turbo S is the Turbo with an additional S. The S is the added bonus in options and some power. The real life performance difference is ridiculously low and only really noticeable in the upper 240 kph speed region.

If you spec TTS without center-locks, price stays THE SAME Smiley So please RC, dont point that silly "possibility Smiley

True but they are available. You can order a Turbo S without the CL. Please re-read your post.

You should ask yourself when you ordered your TTS would you like to have 15K to spent on some cool options, and not to be pushed by Porsche to take silly center-locks on car that will be used as DD in most cases Smiley

I really don't get your point, rather than either you didn't read all my Turbo S posts from the past or you just have a trolling day. Well, I give you a free pass because you seem to be a nice guy. Smiley Smiley

I explained the Turbo S, the reasons, the development in every little detail in my past posts. We also discussed the price tag in many many posts, also the options, including the CL wheels. Maybe you want to re-read everything (if you haven't read it yet) and you may understand...or not.

Please don't misunderstand me: I'm not happy with the price jump of the Turbo S but I understand why it happened and the car is fantastic. 

Btw: I didn't buy the car, I leased it. In lease terms, 15k EUR less would probably be 100 EUR per month less for my car. I haven't bothered to calculate, I couldn't care less. Smiley

--

autocar refers to the cruise control camera in the front part of the tts. it is very ugly indeed (why can't porsche hire some gifted designers????) but it is cool tech if it works (i cannnot judge).

@RC I am not trying to troll this thread, so please dont connect that word with me wink  Its obvious that you are very sensitive when it comes to TTS criticism, and I understand that completely since you are owner. 

My point was that cost for installing PCCB & silly center-locks could be used for more power. TTS with 20-30 PS more could be competition killer until restyling. That is clear fact! And please, dont try to convince me that CPU tweaking could cause cost that is bigger than installing  PCCB & silly center-locks laugh

--

I think PCCB is very important for this car. Tested once my previous 997 TT with PCCB vs BMW M6 previous generation on a highway. After an hour of driving M6 braking performance visibly deteriorated. Was hot temperature outside. However since then I am a strong believer in PCCB. Do not mind paying for them. 

SuzyF:
    Porker:
    RC:

There is a front bumper camera in the 991 Turbo S? . Also they haven't even tested the AM V12 Vantage S yet (no test values) but they put it on the first place and they tested the Turbo S from 0-60 mph in 3.0 seconds. Also "rebalance the controls for a little bit more feedback"? This can only be a joke because if this car would provide more feedback, it would be actually a GT3. 

--

Because they don't rate your car highest? Smiley Autocar is pretty well respected as a magazine...

I can very well understand that one favours an R8 V10 to a 991 TTS, because those cars really are neck on neck and it's purely a matter of taste, but come on... an Aston Martin??? Yes it's a good looking car, but that's about it. This really is a joke.  How much did Aston pay for that?

I did respect Autocar untill now. No one van take these guys serious anymore. In fact... I don't know any car magazine that one can take serious at this moment. 

Agreed on the R8 V10 Plus, it appears to be a real stunner of a car. But I don't get why the V12 Vantage S shouldn't be taken seriously as a sportscar, designed to deliver pleasure to its driver. I haven't driven one (neither have I driven a 991 Turbo S), but I can imagine an attractive Aston packing a 550hp 5.9l V12 brings great pleasure to its driver/owner, perhaps more so than a 991 Turbo S.

In naked numbers, it is trumped by the competition, but I'm sure Autocar considers more than naked numbers to come to their conclusion.

Autocar made silly comparisson. Its like a joke) 

Porker:
    SuzyF:
    Porker:
    RC:

--

I can very well understand that one favours an R8 V10 to a 991 TTS, because those cars really are neck on neck and it's purely a matter of taste, but come on... an Aston Martin??? Yes it's a good looking car, but that's about it. This really is a joke.  How much did Aston pay for that?

I did respect Autocar untill now. No one van take these guys serious anymore. In fact... I don't know any car magazine that one can take serious at this moment. 

Agreed on the R8 V10 Plus, it appears to be a real stunner of a car. But I don't get why the V12 Vantage S shouldn't be taken seriously as a sportscar, designed to deliver pleasure to its driver. I haven't driven one (neither have I driven a 991 Turbo S), but I can imagine an attractive Aston packing a 550hp 5.9l V12 brings great pleasure to its driver/owner, perhaps more so than a 991 Turbo S.

In naked numbers, it is trumped by the competition, but I'm sure Autocar considers more than naked numbers to come to their conclusion.

These are the same people that said that the 991 had become too much of a grand tourer when it was introduced, yet they put a true GT above the 991 TTS (which is still 95% more sportscar than the Aston IMO). Don't get me wrong, I like Aston Martin very much, but one can't compare it with an R8 or a 911. Completely different animals...

if Aston wasn't British, it would have never been in that place....

--

Suzy

2013 Porsche Boxster S (MT) | Basaltblack metallic
    2012 Audi SQ5 TDI | Lavagrey metallic

artur777:

Autocar made silly comparisson. Its like a joke) 

i have no idea why you say that. the UK magazines are typically less interested in performance statistics and appreciate tactility more than, e.g. the german magazines. the english love nice exhaust sounds and esthetics of cars. in neither of those departments the TTS ranges really high. also, the TTS makes very little sense on UK roads, which are the worst in western europe (in terms of tarmac quality, potholes, tight....) and not even 10% of the car's potential can be exercised. highways are rather tightly patrolled, speed limit is 70mph (although 80 is tolerated) and at least in the south of the UK they are permanently clogged.

on the other hand, there are wonderful twisty roads in wales and scotland where a GT3 is much more fun than a TTS.

again, keep in mind that the UK situation is totally different from the german one, so magazines often reach different conclusions. if i remember correctly, a few years back the toyota GT86 won the car of the year competition of topgear....

andyFE:
    i have no idea why you say that. the UK magazines are typically less interested in performance statistics and appreciate tactility more than, e.g. the german magazines. the english love nice exhaust sounds and esthetics of cars. in neither of those departments the TTS ranges really high. also, the TTS makes very little sense on UK roads, which are the worst in western europe (in terms of tarmac quality, potholes, tight....) and not even 10% of the car's potential can be exercised. highways are rather tightly patrolled, speed limit is 70mph (although 80 is tolerated) and at least in the south of the UK they are permanently clogged.

on the other hand, there are wonderful twisty roads in wales and scotland where a GT3 is much more fun than a TTS.

again, keep in mind that the UK situation is totally different from the german one, so magazines often reach different conclusions. if i remember correctly, a few years back the toyota GT86 won the car of the year competition of topgear....

I agree 100%.  The UK magazines can get a bit carried away with the latest British car but they are not biased against German cars or Porsche per se.  Year after year, the Golf, BMW 3/5 series and GT3 have won every comparison.  However, with sports cars there is a definite preference for analogue feedback, tactility, raw feel, involvement (call it what you will) and compactness over pure performance.  This is why they love Caterham and Lotus so much and its because they suits our roads.

For years the 911 also had this tactility but with a magnificent dose of daily usability thrown in and it was rightly lauded.  However, with each generation Porsche have made the car more comfortable, better handling and faster but at the expense of tactility and compactness, to the point where the 991 has been criticised.  This criticism is fully justified IMO. 

Now the GT3 has addressed the tactility issue (I can't comment) but the TTS seems to divide opinion.  It certainly has not addressed the compactness problem.  Despite liking it, even CH said it was too big and fast for UK roads - a statement I got flak for a few posts back.  So if it is too big and fast to exploit properly, how can it be awarded top marks?

--

Gen II Cayman S

GR:

I agree 100%.  The UK magazines can get a bit carried away with the latest British car but they are not biased against German cars or Porsche per se.  Year after year, the Golf, BMW 3/5 series and GT3 have won every comparison.  However, with sports cars there is a definite preference for analogue feedback, tactility, raw feel, involvement (call it what you will) and compactness over pure performance.  This is why they love Caterham and Lotus so much and its because they suits our roads.

For years the 911 also had this tactility but with a magnificent dose of daily usability thrown in and it was rightly lauded.  However, with each generation Porsche have made the car more comfortable, better handling and faster but at the expense of tactility and compactness, to the point where the 991 has been criticised.  This criticism is fully justified IMO. 

Now the GT3 has addressed the tactility issue (I can't comment) but the TTS seems to divide opinion.  It certainly has not addressed the compactness problem.  Despite liking it, even CH said it was too big and fast for UK roads - a statement I got flak for a few posts back.  So if it is too big and fast to exploit properly, how can it be awarded top marks?

Highly interesting comment, mate! Smiley

Maybe this is the reason some posters´ opinions heavily diverge on that topic?

Spot on analysis Smiley

--

2014 981 Boxster S | Riviera Blue | PDK | Sport Suspension (-20mm) | PCCB | PTV | PSE
    2010 997.2 C2S | Carrara White | Manual | S-PASM (-20mm) | PSE | OZ Superforgiata
    2010 Audi S5 cabrio | Ibis White

Previous
    2008 997.1 C4S | Guards Red | Manual | PSE | Bilstein PSS10 | H&R Roll Bars | Dension 500
    2007 997.1 Turbo | Meteor Gray | Manual | Bilstein PSS10 | Cargraphic Stage 2 | Dension 500
    2005 987.1 Boxster S | Arctic Silver | Manual | OZ Ultraleggera | H&R Cup Suspension | H&R Roll Bars | Sachs Racing Clutch | Recaro Shells
    2005 997.1 C2S | Atlas Gray | Manual | PSE | Sport Suspension (-20mm)

Mmmmm... Let's see:

Aston: 4380mm x 1865mm, 991TTS: 4506mm x 1880mm

Yeah I get it... The Porsche is waaaay too big for UK roads.... 

--

Suzy

SuzyF:

Mmmmm... Let's see:

Aston: 4380mm x 1865mm, 991TTS: 4506mm x 1880mm

Yeah I get it... The Porsche is waaaay too big for UK roads.... 

OMG suzy....i talked about tactiliy, sound and esthetics. not dimensions. the aston might not be the most high tech car around but it looks gorgeous (inside and outside), sounds wonderfully and is most likely a very memorable drive. i cannot say the same about many porsches, unfortunately. \
    the other disadvantage of astons is that they depreciate like the turbo S. }

It wasn't about your comment  I agree on most of your arguments about the Aston.

I like the Aston too, albeit less than the R8 or 991.  I'm just getting tired about these stupid comments about the UK roads. Yes, the tarmac may be worse than some other European countries, but that a 991 is too big for the roads is just a plain stupid argument, regardless if it is CH or someone else that says it....

But I guess that my opinion mostly is much different than from other people here anyways....  So it's probably me Smiley

--

Suzy

SuzyF:

It wasn't about your comment  I agree on most of your arguments about the Aston.

I like the Aston too, albeit less than the R8 or 991.  I'm just getting tired about these stupid comments about the UK roads. Yes, the tarmac may be worse than some other European countries, but that a 991 is too big for the roads is just a plain stupid argument, regardless if it is CH or someone else that says it....

But I guess that my opinion mostly is much different than from other people here anyways....  So it's probably me Smiley

--

Suzy

Yet nobody calls your comments stupid...

Suzy, I certainly don't think your comments are stupid but I can't agree with you on this one.  In terms outright performance, the fastest car I have ever owned was an F355.  Yet point to point on B Roads and many remote A roads (both the best for driving) it was one of the slowest cars I have ever owned, simply because you constantly have to slow down and pull in to the left to make room for something coming the other way.  To me this makes the car and its performance pointless for driving enjoyment.  The TTS is almost as wide as the F355 so its simply too much for what I enjoy.  I also think the Aston is too wide.

On a more practical note, my journey to work means I have to pass through a width restrictor designed to stop vans and lorries going into a residential area.  There is obviously a longer route but it takes about 15 mins in the rush hour so I prefer not to use it.  Anyway, the Cayman only just goes through (about 3 cm either side of the rear wings) so I doubt the  TTS would fit, which also ruins its case as a daily driver for me.

--

Gen II Cayman S

I agree 100%.  The UK magazines can get a bit carried away with the latest British car but they are not biased against German cars or Porsche per se.  Year after year, the Golf, BMW 3/5 series and GT3 have won every comparison. 

of course you have to exclude Clarkson from that comment - he is so biased that he is prepared to admit itSmiley

--

2013 Lotus Evora S/ 2008 Cayenne GTS Manual

2012 991 C2S -PDK / 2010 997.2 turbo cab manual, sold //2008 RS 60 sold /04 C4S sold - 08 Cayenne Turbo PDCC sold

Agent991:
    SuzyF:

--

Suzy

Yet nobody calls your comments stupid...

Well... I do call comments stupid If I think they are. What other people do is their problem.

--

Suzy

GR:

Suzy, I certainly don't think your comments are stupid but I can't agree with you on this one.  In terms outright performance, the fastest car I have ever owned was an F355.  Yet point to point on B Roads and many remote A roads (both the best for driving) it was one of the slowest cars I have ever owned, simply because you constantly have to slow down and pull in to the left to make room for something coming the other way.  To me this makes the car and its performance pointless for driving enjoyment.  The TTS is almost as wide as the F355 so its simply too much for what I enjoy.  I also think the Aston is too wide.

On a more practical note, my journey to work means I have to pass through a width restrictor designed to stop vans and lorries going into a residential area.  There is obviously a longer route but it takes about 15 mins in the rush hour so I prefer not to use it.  Anyway, the Cayman only just goes through (about 3 cm either side of the rear wings) so I doubt the  TTS would fit, which also ruins its case as a daily driver for me.

GR, i agree if we conclude that cars in general are getting too wide. However, these problems are not just in the UK, but in all European countries.  That is why I get annoyed when I read in a magazine or hear on a TV show that a car is too wide for UK roads. The roads are not narrower than here in Switzerland or Holland or whatever European country.

It's just becoming a general problem. Not only for roads, but even more for parking spaces in cities. It's not an argument to put one car behind the other if both are almost equally wide. 

To get back to the original discussion, I don't mind that they prefer the Aston above the 991TTS. It's also a matter of personal preference. What does mind, is that they should be (and claim they are) independent and I always get the feeling that British magazines are very, very biased. (Of course this isn't a bad thing. One may be proud of the products of one's country).

--

Suzy

SuzyF:

I'm just getting tired about these stupid comments about the UK roads.

Don't worry. It is a cultural thing. Like always mentioning the UK weather. Smiley

--

2014 981 Boxster S | Riviera Blue | PDK | Sport Suspension (-20mm) | PCCB | PTV | PSE
    2010 997.2 C2S | Carrara White | Manual | S-PASM (-20mm) | PSE | OZ Superforgiata
    2010 Audi S5 cabrio | Ibis White

Previous
    2008 997.1 C4S | Guards Red | Manual | PSE | Bilstein PSS10 | H&R Roll Bars | Dension 500
    2007 997.1 Turbo | Meteor Gray | Manual | Bilstein PSS10 | Cargraphic Stage 2 | Dension 500
    2005 987.1 Boxster S | Arctic Silver | Manual | OZ Ultraleggera | H&R Cup Suspension | H&R Roll Bars | Sachs Racing Clutch | Recaro Shells
    2005 997.1 C2S | Atlas Gray | Manual | PSE | Sport Suspension (-20mm)

SuzyF:
    GR:

GR, i agree if we conclude that cars in general are getting too wide. However, these problems are not just in the UK, but in all European countries.  That is why I get annoyed when I read in a magazine or hear on a TV show that a car is too wide for UK roads. The roads are not narrower than here in Switzerland or Holland or whatever European country.

It's just becoming a general problem. Not only for roads, but even more for parking spaces in cities. It's not an argument to put one car behind the other if both are almost equally wide. 

To get back to the original discussion, I don't mind that they prefer the Aston above the 991TTS. It's also a matter of personal preference. What does mind, is that they should be (and claim they are) independent and I always get the feeling that British magazines are very, very biased. (Of course this isn't a bad thing. One may be proud of the products of one's country).

--

Suzy

you might want to read better before you comment on a posting. i did not say that the TTS is too big for UK roads, i said you cannot fully exploit the car because of the state of the roads. if you think that is wrong just go to the south of england and try it out.

i also call a comment stupid when i think it is stupid but before i doublecheck whether i understood it correctly, for the sake of not insulting the person who originated the comment and, equally so, not to look stupid myself. apparently you missed out on that step. 

Talking about reading... Read again. (and now all the comments please)

I wrote already that I didn't make that comment towards you.  It's a comment made in general. British magazines and/or tv shows use that argument a lot when it comes to cars. I was not trying to insult anyone here. If you or someone else  feel insulted, than sorry. That was never my intention.

--

Suzy

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/28/24 3:21 AM
    watt
    688516 1780
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    408689 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    255520 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    234773 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65388 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4634 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

857566 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    773352 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM