Crown

Board: Porsche - 911 - 991 - Turbo Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: OFFICIAL: 991 Turbo and Turbo S

RC:

I never got ticketed in Italy (and I'm a bad boy... Smiley). Either I spot the traps in time (one laser trap was quite tricky but I saw them and suddenly reduced the speed, throwing off their measurement...they stopped me anyway) or I am just careful. I also heard (not sure if true) that they average speed between toll stations shouldn't exceed the legal speed limit but this works quite fine since I usually never achieve a higher average speed.

My secret not to get ticketed in Italy? Well...I am nice. I got stopped a couple of times and never got ticketed. I apologized, I was nice, we talked, sometimes my wife helped out too (she has her way with men... Smiley) and usually I got off with a verbal warning. Once, the carabinieri even told me to watch out because there is another speed trap down the road...and he was right. Smiley Well, this all happened when they "liked" Germans in North Italy, now I'm not so sure. Smiley

I am more careful in Austria since Austrian police can actually ticket you as they please (if a police officer says you were 30 kph over the legal speed limit, you were 30 kph over the legal speed limit, no matter if true or not) because they usually don't need "proof", which is quite annoying. 

Switzerland? Don't even talk to me about it. I avoid Switzerland as much as I can and haven't been there for a long time.  

Regarding the Aventador: Well...your wife is very similar to mine. When I wanted to get a Ferrari F12 (had an excellent offer, almost couldn't resist), my wife threatened me with divorce. Smiley Same goes to my Lamborghini Gallardo craving a couple of years ago, no exotics in our neighborhood. My wife was (as always? Smiley) right, I can somehow "justify" the Porsche cars now but a Lambo or a Ferrari? Impossible. Just recently my son's best friend kind of started to ignore my son because he found out that we have a 991 Turbo S. No kidding. Of course they are kids and friends come and go but my son felt very hurt. My son never said something about the car in school (we taught our kids to shut up about our cars, vacations, etc. for good reasons) but another school kid in his class lives in our neighborhood and told everybody about the car...so... Smiley Another example: My daughter's best friend asked my daughter if she wants to come to the Circus with her because she has free tickets. When my daughter wanted to go, her friend told her not to forget money for the ticket. My daughter asked her friend about the free tickets and you know what her friend told her? "You are rich, you don't need a free ticket, I gave it to a relative." Smiley My daughter was devastated. As you can see, discrimination works both ways. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2013)

Move to Switzerland, you won't have these problems, people are still normal over here and I have a very nice live  as I do not have to hide anything + great people around me + very good quality of life ….. Now I am in the better part of Switzerland Smiley  Smiley

--

997.2 C2S, PDK, -20mm

Gnil:
    RC:

I never got ticketed in Italy (and I'm a bad boy... Smiley). Either I spot the traps in time (one laser trap was quite tricky but I saw them and suddenly reduced the speed, throwing off their measurement...they stopped me anyway) or I am just careful. I also heard (not sure if true) that they average speed between toll stations shouldn't exceed the legal speed limit but this works quite fine since I usually never achieve a higher average speed.

My secret not to get ticketed in Italy? Well...I am nice. I got stopped a couple of times and never got ticketed. I apologized, I was nice, we talked, sometimes my wife helped out too (she has her way with men... Smiley) and usually I got off with a verbal warning. Once, the carabinieri even told me to watch out because there is another speed trap down the road...and he was right. Smiley Well, this all happened when they "liked" Germans in North Italy, now I'm not so sure. Smiley

I am more careful in Austria since Austrian police can actually ticket you as they please (if a police officer says you were 30 kph over the legal speed limit, you were 30 kph over the legal speed limit, no matter if true or not) because they usually don't need "proof", which is quite annoying. 

Switzerland? Don't even talk to me about it. I avoid Switzerland as much as I can and haven't been there for a long time.  

Regarding the Aventador: Well...your wife is very similar to mine. When I wanted to get a Ferrari F12 (had an excellent offer, almost couldn't resist), my wife threatened me with divorce. Smiley Same goes to my Lamborghini Gallardo craving a couple of years ago, no exotics in our neighborhood. My wife was (as always? Smiley) right, I can somehow "justify" the Porsche cars now but a Lambo or a Ferrari? Impossible. Just recently my son's best friend kind of started to ignore my son because he found out that we have a 991 Turbo S. No kidding. Of course they are kids and friends come and go but my son felt very hurt. My son never said something about the car in school (we taught our kids to shut up about our cars, vacations, etc. for good reasons) but another school kid in his class lives in our neighborhood and told everybody about the car...so... Smiley Another example: My daughter's best friend asked my daughter if she wants to come to the Circus with her because she has free tickets. When my daughter wanted to go, her friend told her not to forget money for the ticket. My daughter asked her friend about the free tickets and you know what her friend told her? "You are rich, you don't need a free ticket, I gave it to a relative." Smiley My daughter was devastated. As you can see, discrimination works both ways. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2013)

Move to Switzerland, you won't have these problems, people are still normal over here and I have a very nice live  as I do not have to hide anything + great people around me + very good quality of life ….. Now I am in the better part of Switzerland Smiley  Smiley

--

997.2 C2S, PDK, -20mm

A friend just paid a one-month salary (about 30K swiss francs in her case) for getting caught in her car with 62km/h in a 30km/h zone in Zurich. Not a very car-friendly place:::)))

Gnil:

--

997.2 C2S, PDK, -20mm

I went to school in St.Gallen and my experience is completely different. Unless of course St.Gallen is different than the rest of Switzerland. Smiley When we went to the city in our suits with the ties and the school crest, we were always harassed because of that. A group of young people even tried to extort money from us. Bad luck for them, one of us was a professional ice hockey player and very feisty, another one an international Judo master, so we almost got expelled from the school (and Switzerland) but in the end, we got away with a warning and these young people never bothered us again. Smiley Remember the social protests back in the 80s, especially in Zurich (Autonome)? I don't think that people in Switzerland are less envious than in Germany but I rather think that many people, this applies to Germany too, are not aware of the issues at hand. Maybe they don't want to be aware or maybe the just don't know. I have the luck (or not Smiley) to work in a business where I meet at least 50 different people per day and talking to them about daily issues actually makes me very aware what bothers them. They open up completely, which is sometimes funny...listening to someone bragging about the rich in their Porsches...with the Cayenne in front of my business but it also shows that they actually mean the rich, not me but of course they know me but when I'm out on the street, people who don't know me personally just see the Porsche. You get the point. 

My kids go to a public school, this was a decision me and my wife had taken for the sake of the kids. There is a private school but private schools are not that common in Germany and there are issues with the recognition later on, especially since the school doesn't have different "quality" departments, so kids which are good and bad in school are mixed together, pulling the quality level down. This private school is actually used by wealthy people for their (not so good in school) kids to get an education anyway. Not the same type of private school as in other countries, where private schools actually are a benefit for the kids.
    You need to understand one thing: The public school my kids go to is not a school with mainly poor kids or huge social differences. I live in a zone with a pretty wealthy population. However, this doesn't mean that these people show their wealth or actually live it. You need to live in Germany to understand what I mean. Wealthy people over here very often do not show their wealth. Actually, I sometimes have huge surprises when I know somebody for years and then I find out that he has three Porsche tucked away in a garage in the city. Of course not everybody hides wealth but usually, people try not to show their wealth through cars or expensive jewelry or whatever. It also depends on the region you live in. In Munich or Starnberg region, things are more relaxed and people actually show off their wealth...up to a certain point. In my region, not so much. Usually only those wealthy with an immigration background show off their wealth, the Germans not so much. If it weren't for the kids, we couldn't care less but in the end, our actions affect the kids, so we are careful what we do.

This is how it works here, there is nothing we can do about it. 

Also just imagine the priest in the church praying about wealthy people and how much money they have and what they need that much money for. Now imagine that we have a church tax and the wealthy actually support most of the cost of the church here. Funny, isn't it? So I actually pay a lot of money every year (church tax...yes, there is such thing) for church and the priest severely criticizes the wealthy every Sunday in church. Smiley This is how it works here and the media is even worse.

--

RC:
    Gnil:

--

997.2 C2S, PDK, -20mm

I went to school in St.Gallen and my experience is completely different. Unless of course St.Gallen is different than the rest of Switzerland. Smiley When we went to the city in our suits with the ties and the school crest, we were always harassed because of that. A group of young people even tried to extort money from us. Bad luck for them, one of us was a professional ice hockey player and very feisty, another one an international Judo master, so we almost got expelled from the school (and Switzerland) but in the end, we got away with a warning and these young people never bothered us again. Smiley Remember the social protests back in the 80s, especially in Zurich (Autonome)? I don't think that people in Switzerland are less envious than in Germany but I rather think that many people, this applies to Germany too, are not aware of the issues at hand. Maybe they don't want to be aware or maybe the just don't know. I have the luck (or not Smiley) to work in a business where I meet at least 50 different people per day and talking to them about daily issues actually makes me very aware what bothers them. They open up completely, which is sometimes funny...listening to someone bragging about the rich in their Porsches...with the Cayenne in front of my business but it also shows that they actually mean the rich, not me but of course they know me but when I'm out on the street, people who don't know me personally just see the Porsche. You get the point. 

My kids go to a public school, this was a decision me and my wife had taken for the sake of the kids. There is a private school but private schools are not that common in Germany and there are issues with the recognition later on, especially since the school doesn't have different "quality" departments, so kids which are good and bad in school are mixed together, pulling the quality level down. This private school is actually used by wealthy people for their (not so good in school) kids to get an education anyway. Not the same type of private school as in other countries, where private schools actually are a benefit for the kids.
    You need to understand one thing: The public school my kids go to is not a school with mainly poor kids or huge social differences. I live in a zone with a pretty wealthy population. However, this doesn't mean that these people show their wealth or actually live it. You need to live in Germany to understand what I mean. Wealthy people over here very often do not show their wealth. Actually, I sometimes have huge surprises when I know somebody for years and then I find out that he has three Porsche tucked away in a garage in the city. Of course not everybody hides wealth but usually, people try not to show their wealth through cars or expensive jewelry or whatever. It also depends on the region you live in. In Munich or Starnberg region, things are more relaxed and people actually show off their wealth...up to a certain point. In my region, not so much. Usually only those wealthy with an immigration background show off their wealth, the Germans not so much. If it weren't for the kids, we couldn't care less but in the end, our actions affect the kids, so we are careful what we do.

Also just imagine the priest in the church praying about wealthy people and how much money they have and what they need that much money for. Now imagine that we have a church tax and the wealthy actually support most of the cost of the church here. Funny, isn't it? So I actually pay a lot of money every year (church tax...yes, there is such thing) for church and the priest severely criticizes the wealthy every Sunday in church. Smiley This is how it works here and the media is even worse.

--

We have very wealthy friends living in big towns in Germany, driving around in Aventadors, F12 etc. and not even once have i heard from them about this kind of envious behaviour describes in this thread. Probably it can be found in upper and lower middle class suburbia, but why bother?Just let people talk and think what they want.  Italy is different because of the long record of tax evasion. Very recently we crossed the border into Switzerland north of Milano and I was questioned by the finance police for about 30min about where I live, where I pay my taxes, how much cash I have on me and stuff like that. Why? because I drove a Ferrari. I got off rather easily but someone else in a Gallardo was less lucky, they took the car apart, literally.

andyFE:

We have very wealthy friends living in big towns in Germany, driving around in Aventadors, F12 etc. and not even once have i heard from them about this kind of envious behaviour describes in this thread. Probably it can be found in upper and lower middle class suburbia, but why bother?Just let people talk and think what they want.  Italy is different because of the long record of tax evasion. Very recently we crossed the border into Switzerland north of Milano and I was questioned by the finance police for about 30min about where I live, where I pay my taxes, how much cash I have on me and stuff like that. Why? because I drove a Ferrari. I got off rather easily but someone else in a Gallardo was less lucky, they took the car apart, literally.

Things are easier in big cities and it also depends where you live (there are some suburbs with wealthy people only but you usually have mixed suburbs, wealthy and upper middle class, which are actually the biggest "problem"). Also, if people don't have kids, they do not really always realize what is going on because they do not have much contact to their neighborhood and/or they don't hear the comments from other parents or even the kids.

It is also very common here that many wealthy people just ignore what is going on around them or actually enjoy it to be different. This doesn't mean there are no issues.

--

RC:

RC,

Karl Marx was German.  He spent a lifetime trying to change envy into a sophisticated philosophy of virtue.

Maybe its something in the water there?

--

Mike

Carrera GT + Tesla Roadster 1.5 & Model S + Panamera Turbo +  BMW Z8 + BMW 3.0 CSi + Bentley Arnage T + GT3 RS 4.0

991 Turbo S vs 991 GT3 track comparison in latest AZ. Track-Contidrom.

991 GT3  1:33,580min  Michelin Cups

991 Turbo S  1:33,690min Pirelli P Zero

Comments on drive dynamics although short are confirming what SA is saying, GT3 is trickier to drive on the limit.

My comment-with Dunlop Sport Maxx tires 991 Turbo S is faster on every track then 991 GT3. New Porsche order is on...

andyFE:

A friend just paid a one-month salary (about 30K swiss francs in her case) for getting caught in her car with 62km/h in a 30km/h zone in Zurich. Not a very car-friendly place:::)))

Honestly I think it's fair if you get fined a one month salary for driving 62 in a 30 km/h zone. If you have kids you will understand why.

--

2012 Cayenne S White/Espresso 

Ex: 993 Targa, 986S, 986 and 964 C2

Two considerations:

• Driver's cars  also have to reward the keen driver and transmit more feedback and feel. They shouldn't be very easy.
    • The Turbo's extra weight and AWD will take their toll on tyres and mechanicals over repeated laps/track days more heavily compared to the GT3. If there was a  100km race, for example, between the two cars (as opposed to a test lap) the GT would have won.

--

"Form follows function"

Seriously, nobody will track their 991 Turbo S in a serious manner (meaning over dozens of rounds, major events, etc.) on the track. Most owners who drive the 991 Turbo S on the track will just enjoy the fun of it, maybe some Club events or some driver ed events, nothing serious. I also doubt that many 991 Turbo S owners will order/mount UHP tires on their cars, so the GT3 will still be the track toy.

I also believe that the trickier behavior at the limit may be the issue I told you about regarding PDK/AWS collaboration, something Porsche apparently is working on to improve.

The comparison with the Turbo S is tiresome since the Turbo S costs basically 60k EUR more. Why not compare the GT3 to the F12 or Aventador then? Smiley

--

W8MM:
    RC:

RC,

Karl Marx was German.  He spent a lifetime trying to change envy into a sophisticated philosophy of virtue.

Maybe its something in the water there?

I rather think that many here are brainwashed by the media. I also think that there is a certain "I deserve" mentality which has been created after the unification. "I deserve" for what? For doing nothing? Smiley I find it very strange that even wealthy Germans sometimes seem to play along and even support tax increases, "for the sake of a calm social environment". I don't think it really works, considering the comments I hear (and read) every day.

--

andyFE:

If she was officially doing 62 km/h , she must of been at around 75 km/h on the speedo . Sorry, but if she drives like that in a 30 zone ( children , pedestrians, schools etc… ) she is asking for troubles .

I live here , have always had sports car, know many people with sports car, and if you know where and how to drive, you do not get into these kind of troubles .

--

997.2 C2S, PDK, -20mm

Dear RC,

Long time listener, first time contributor here.

It may a bit late but congrats on your new 991 TTS, wonderful car!

Personally I see Germany as the best country in Europe, I have all my holidays there! The Germans are as friendly as the Americans (lived in LA '99 to '03) and not to forget the autobahn. Traffic laws (and law enforcement nightmares) discourage me from going to Austria, Switzerland, Italy or Belgium (although I've driven across Belgium going to Amsterdam from Paris). Sorry I forgot to mention Sauna Clubs but that will be a different discussion altogether. 

Sticking to 991 and allocations, my local dealer has confirmed Jan '14 production availability on 991 TT (non S) but still debating 991 TT vs 991 C4S.

991 TTS is EUR 16,000/= more than 991 TT with my build (Don't need PDCC or PCCB) so its out of the question.

Any feedback is appreciated. 

Welcome. devil

Go for the 991 TT, not the 4S. You won't regret it. The 991 TT has the latest generation PTM (AWD) system and of course AWS, which is not available for the 4S (yet?). 

Must have options for the TT are PDCC and the Sport Chrono Package. If you do not order the LED lights, go for the black Bi-Xenon lights if you order a white, red, black or any silver tone car.

Do not order Powersteering Plus, in my opinion this option makes the steering feel numb at lower speeds and even without the Powersteering Plus, the steering doesn't feel "heavy", especially not for men.

If you have questions, just ask. I may be able to answer them. 

--

reginos:

Two considerations:

• Driver's cars  also have to reward the keen driver and transmit more feedback and feel. They shouldn't be very easy.
    • The Turbo's extra weight and AWD will take their toll on tyres and mechanicals over repeated laps/track days more heavily compared to the GT3. If there was a  100km race, for example, between the two cars (as opposed to a test lap) the GT would have won.

I don't understand this continuous comparing of these 2 cars,991 TTS is the ultimate daily driver bar none (besides the Ferrari FF notwithstanding the ugly design),bought for that purpose with maybe,maybe occasional track day or two.

GT3 or GT3RS are bought primarily for frequent track use in addition to street use,totally different purpose car from the Turbo,regardless of price difference......

absent:
    reginos:

Two considerations:

I don't understand this continuous comparing of these 2 cars,991 TTS is the ultimate daily driver bar none (besides the Ferrari FF notwithstanding the ugly design),bought for that purpose with maybe,maybe occasional track day or two.

GT3 or GT3RS are bought primarily for frequent track use in addition to street use,totally different purpose car from the Turbo,regardless of price difference......

kiss

--

Ask Nick. He doesn't fall into this categorization.

RC:

Welcome. devil

Go for the 991 TT, not the 4S. You won't regret it. The 991 TT has the latest generation PTM (AWD) system and of course AWS, which is not available for the 4S (yet?). 

Must have options for the TT are PDCC and the Sport Chrono Package. If you do not order the LED lights, go for the black Bi-Xenon lights if you order a white, red, black or any silver tone car.

Do not order Powersteering Plus, in my opinion this option makes the steering feel numb at lower speeds and even without the Powersteering Plus, the steering doesn't feel "heavy", especially not for men.

If you have questions, just ask. I may be able to answer them. 

Why no SPASM on the TT/S cars?  They sit 10MM lower than the base Carrera's, but 10MM higher than "S". GT3 has PASM, but according to chassis specs  also "tuned suspension" and sit 30MM lower than base Carrera & look great! . My personal observation from the photos I've seen, the TTS is a high rider w/too much wheel gap. Sure aftermarket can cure this but .....

--

At the end of the game, the Pawn & King go back in the same box

- Italian proverb

RC, I wish you many happy kilometers with new beast :) As you know, I was unable to read whole forum for some time, so I am sure you wont mind for late congrats. I am curious about Porsche claims that 991 TTS should pass all types of garage ramps when front spoiler is deactivated? RC, what are your experience?

Gnil:
    andyFE:

If she was officially doing 62 km/h , she must of been at around 75 km/h on the speedo . Sorry, but if she drives like that in a 30 zone ( children , pedestrians, schools etc… ) she is asking for troubles .

I live here , have always had sports car, know many people with sports car, and if you know where and how to drive, you do not get into these kind of troubles .

She drives there every day and it is a 50km/h zone. But one day they opened up a construction site and reduced the speed limit. There are no schools, not even pedestrians. It is just money making for the state, swiss style. In every other country that I know it would have been 100-300euros fine.

absent:
    reginos:

Two considerations:

Why can't you accept the following facts:

1) some people appreciate lightness even in their DD cars and do not want to lug around 1600+kg all the time. You can feel the weight, even in the turbo S (although it hides it very well).

2)even in DD cars, some of us search a sense of occasion, generated by the sound of the engine + exhaust, the looks, fine details. for me the turbo S just does not deliver in that category. it is a highly accomplished car, but it gets too close to super-car money (and by that i mean lambo, maclaren, ferrari) although it still has the flavor of a mass-produced thing. the interior is pana, even the buttons are the same cheapo-things. 

3)why do you compare the turbo S to the ferrari FF? because of AWD? is that the defining notion of a DD car for you? have you driven the FF? i hated it, it had nothing of a ferrari except the engine sound. it felt like a saloon (M5, pana, E63) on 12-cylinder steroids. not like.

cheers mate

This is the first time I see someone say the FF drives like a Panamera, and I guess worse than a 612? yes

SciFrog:

Ask Nick. He doesn't fall into this categorization.

I understand Nick's reasons for getting the car but sooner or later, he will be disappointed when using the car mainly on the street. I had to make a similar decision too and the GT3 just didn't make sense. It would have made sense as my second fun car though (if I could afford it Smiley). On the other hand, what would be an alternative to the GT3 in the same price range? An over-optioned 991 Carrera S? Nope. 

So yes, why it may not sound like a good idea to get a GT3 mainly for street driving, it actually makes sense, which is weird. 

--

better than a 612 certainly. but then so what? FF is big, heavy, fugly...

Why can't you accept the fact that some people want to use their car year round?

Rain,shine,subtropical temps in July and Arctic weather in January (here in Chicago).

I'm tired of owning Ferraris and being able to use them only in fair weather,I want a car with top performance and usability year round and no Ferrari or Macca or GT3 can do it.

The FF can,I even pretraded my 458 and ordered one after driving a demo for almost a week.

In the end decided that I could not and did not want to,live with that styling and most of all horrendous depreciation that car would have after I put 40k miles on it in barely 2 years.

Btw,you saying "Panamera's cheapo switches and buttons"???

Have you ever seen Ferrari switches?

You make a lot of strange statements here..........

absent:

Why can't you accept the fact that some people want to use their car year round?

Rain,shine,subtropical temps in July and Arctic weather in January (here in Chicago).

I'm tired of owning Ferraris and being able to use them only in fair weather,I want a car with top performance and usability year round and no Ferrari or Macca or GT3 can do it.

The FF can,I even pretraded my 458 and ordered one after driving a demo for almost a week.

In the end decided that I could not and did not want to,live with that styling and most of all horrendous depreciation that car would have after I put 40k miles on it in barely 2 years.

Btw,you saying "Panamera's cheapo switches and buttons"???

Have you ever seen Ferrari switches?

You make a lot of strange statements here..........

Kind of reminds me of someone called "moo". Smiley

I fully agree with you: For me, the 991 Turbo S is a sportscar I can drive under almost all driving/weather conditions all year long. Of course if I had the money, I would probably also own a GT3, a F12 and maybe others but since I haven't the financial background, the 991 Turbo S is just perfect for 99% of my needs. I wish the car had 600 hp, it would surely put the 991 Turbo S ahead of some future competitors like the new R8 or new Cabrera but I guess this is something Porsche will deliver with the facelift. Smiley

The 991 Turbo S already has a nickname in some regions...."Baby Veyron". It think this nickname is quite accurate.

--

Thanks for the feedback RC,

My build will definitely have PDLS+ (Lasik eye surgery in '01 gone sour)

Color will be GT Silver w/Carrera Red in homage to a '09 997.1 TT that I traded for a '12 Panamera 4S (Big Mistake).

Sport Chrono is a must since I used launch control excessively on the P4S, didn't have it on the 997.1 TT.

I did have Power Steering Plus on the P4S and couldn't tell the difference to tell you the truth. 

My current debate is: 1) PDCC vs no PDCC (Nephew swears by it on his Cayenne S, I didn't have it on the 997.1 TT, never tried it), 2) Multifunction vs Sport Design Steering Wheel 3) Sport Design vs Folding Exterior Mirrors.

I wish I could order the whole Carbon Fiber package for the interior but i really hate the silly CF circle on the PDK. The 991 TTS doesn't have it + the Red/Black interior is to die for, my only two arguments for the 991 TTS, however I'd rather not have PCCBs with their squeeling issues (tried it first hand on the 997.1 TT). 991 TTS would also be a further wait due to global demand vs 991TT.

Just another word about the 'friendly' germans: a friend brought his 14y old son to school, with his Cayenne. One day, the english teacher saw that. From that day, the poor kid was constantly mobbed by the teacher. At the end they had to take the boy from the school because it would have seriously affected his graduation.

My daughter is on the same school. I always park the car one street further. That is Germany nowadays. Successful people must hide here.

--

Note to self: I DO NOT need a Turbo. 

Ouch, so we do see things differently as tourists. I like the place so much i was thinking of buying an apartment in Frankfurt or Dusseldorf once EU approves 'Visa on Arrival' for GCC Citizens.

adilojaili:

(Lasik eye surgery in '01 gone sour)

never heard of this before, but always worried about it.

what happened?

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/29/24 1:47 PM
    Enmanuel
    690983 1781
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    410126 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    256179 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    235403 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65744 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4744 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

858782 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    775097 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM