Crown

Board: Porsche - 911 - 991 - Turbo Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: OFFICIAL: 991 Turbo and Turbo S

SuzyF:
    moo:
    Porker:
    SuzyF:
    KresoF1:
    No. Slower.

Porker is right... I definitely would like to see the Porsche win, but the Gallardo is half a second quicker  1:08.2 vs. 1:08.7 for the 991 Turbo S.  Smiley

I was cheering for the Gallardo! I know it's the 100th iteration, but that Squada Corsa thing does do it for me, awesome looks, awesome sound. For roughly the same price, I'd have it over the Turbo S anytime. I'd look like an idiot driving around in it, but a very happy idiot. Smiley

the gallardo is an emotional machine and the turbo S a great technologic achievement which left me totally cold when i test drove it. when i changed over to my F458 after the test drive, i felt i was in the slower car, but i felt alive again!!! all those cars 911 GT3, turbo (S), gallardos, F458, F12, MP4-12C are absolute overachievers on the road. so you chose the one which makes your heart beat faster and forget about those track times. if ever i get overtaken by a turbo S i could not care less. the porsche driver might not even realize how fast he is going.....poor him. peter

I also had the chance to drive the car this week and i feel exactly the opposite. It's exactly what I'm looking for in a daily driveable sportscar. To my own surprise, i'm completely convinced now. Never really liked the 911 Turbo to be honest. I still think the C4S looks better but it is only very nice to drive when you drive inspired with the car. In Normal mode the car feels sluggish and gets annoying, just like my Boxster. In Sport or Sport plus the car wants you to drive inspired and I don't want that all the time. Drove a Turbo S and a C4S back to back to compare them and after that it was clear to me.

I agree with you that the Turbo S doesn't have the emotion of a 458 or even a Carrera S, but i think that I'm not looking for that emotion in my daily driver. I love how easy the car is to drive at low speeds and daily traffic. I'm probably spoiled by the diesel cars I drove and drive, but the low end torque is addicting at speeds below the speedlimit and makes you feel quick, without needing to brake hat speedlimit. That is exactly what I was missing with a C4S and also in my Boxster S. For the Boxster that is not a big problem, since it is a fun car and not a car I take into the city or to a costumer or for a relaxed drive.

So the Turbo S is what I'm going for and for the emotional driving I think I will wait for the Alfa 4C QV (Targa?), or I'll keep my Boxster... Not sure about that yet.  Haven't ordered anything yet.

--

Suzy

suzy, be careful with this. initially low-rev torque is addictive but then it will push you to get faster and faster. not good where you live.....

i like your boxster S.

p

moo:

suzy, be careful with this. initially low-rev torque is addictive but then it will push you to get faster and faster. not good where you live.....

i like your the boxster S.

p

Yeah.... i know that it isn't good where I live, but I think I can behave myself.  Smiley

The Boxster is a fantastic fun car, but it gets really annoying when you are just cruising a bit or drive in town. Still love the car and i will probably keep her for a while (it's my first Porsche, so there is a little bit of a sentimental bond), but I wish I had gone for a PDK and a more maintenance friendly color.  That said... When you take her up into the mountains, the car feels really at home there and it's great fun to drive... At those moments you quickly forget about how the car drives in the city and you are only enjoying the fun Smiley

--

Suzy

SuzyF:
    moo:

i like your the boxster S.

p

Yeah.... i know that it isn't good where I live, but I think I can behave myself.  Smiley

The Boxster is a fantastic fun car, but it gets really annoying when you are just cruising a bit or drive in town. Still love the car and i will probably keep her for a while (it's my first Porsche, so there is a little bit of a sentimental bond), but I wish I had gone for a PDK and a more maintenance friendly color.  That said... When you take her up into the mountains, the car feels really at home there and it's great fun to drive... At those moments you quickly forget about how the car drives in the city and you are only enjoying the fun Smiley

--

Suzy

the best car for the city is probably the bmw i3 or .....take a a taxi.   ooouuutschh yes PDK helps. but no need to go to turbo S. carrera (4) S is great, just rev the thing.

p

SuzyF: 
    I also had the chance to drive the car this week and i feel exactly the opposite. It's exactly what I'm looking for in a daily driveable sportscar. To my own surprise, i'm completely convinced now. Never really liked the 911 Turbo to be honest. I still think the C4S looks better but it is only very nice to drive when you drive inspired with the car. In Normal mode the car feels sluggish and gets annoying, just like my Boxster. In Sport or Sport plus the car wants you to drive inspired and I don't want that all the time. Drove a Turbo S and a C4S back to back to compare them and after that it was clear to me.

This is exactly what I feel when driving my C2S. The lack of low-end torque is just annoying. On the Autobahn, the car is constantly changing gears between 5th,6th and 7th. Otherwise I can't keep up with a 530d. That drives me mad. I'm really upset that Porsche so suddenly announced the Turbo Cab, at a time where my new 2S Cab was one or two months old. When I ordered it, I talked to my dealer about the Turbo Cabrio, but at that time, he had no knowledge about it. He knows that I'm very angry, but there is nothing what he can do now, except to apologize. 

On the other hand, on alpine mountain roads, the C2S is simply amazing. I'm currently over the weekend in the Italian Dolomites, the weather is great, the scenery is so beautiful, the roads are empty, the car just flies. It is as you wrote, Suzy: when you drive the C2S inspired, it's an amazing machine, perfect and emotional at the same time. 

--

Note to self: I DO NOT need a Turbo. 

so why not go manual, sport (+) and drop a few gears?

p

moo:

the best car for the city is probably the bmw i3 or .....take a a taxi.   ooouuutschh yes PDK helps. but no need to go to turbo S. carrera (4) S is great, just rev the thing.

p

I3???? I rather be walking than driving that! Hahaha

Thg C4S is still the best looking 991 in my opinion, but i know myself too well. I would not be happy with it. Especially after i've driven the Turbo S. I'm for 200% sure that a c4S would get me a lot more speedung tickets than the Turbo S. I know that sounds weird, but in the C4S I constantly want to drive fast, like I am in a constant hurry. The Boxster does the same, because those engines want to rev and if you don't rev them, they feel sluggish and that gets annoying. After drving my Boxster in crowded traffic I almost need a weekend at a welness resort. LOL

The Turbo S didn't gave me that feeling. In normal mode it is not annoying, but it doesn't want you to beat its ass. I really felt relaxed driving it that way. When you hit the Sport button, the car changes and becomes a sportscar again. I just liked that difference. The car just did it for me... I didn't expect it myself to be honest, but it's just the perfect choice for me. 

Never though I would ever say that... Haha Smiley

--

Suzy

IMO the Carrera S (RWD) is more than adequate. It is a B road king once you learn the handling (which is what matters most to the keen driver IMO) and it is still very fast on the motorway given the laws applicable and the traffic situation almost everywhere.

In the process you save around between 50-70K EUR (depending on 4WD and/or X51 etc) and you get the best looking 911.

I am not sure why people buy Carrera 4/4S? It doesn't have the ground clearance for snow, it still aquaplanes like the RWD and the steering is compromised. Besides, if someone can afford a new 911 he/she would also afford some type of SUV for deep winter.

My recipe would be : Carrera S RWD X51 and a Diesel Q5 or X3.

--

"Form follows function"

SuzyF:
     The car just did it for me... I didn't expect it myself to be honest, but it's just the perfect choice for me. 

--

Suzy

The feeling of being in control of a monster is maybe what tikes your box Smiley

--

997.2 C2S, PDK, -20mm

reginos:

IMO the Carrera S (RWD) is more than adequate. It is a B road king once you learn the handling (which is what matters most to the keen driver IMO) and it is still very fast on the motorway given the laws applicable and the traffic situation almost everywhere.

In the process you save around between 50-70K EUR (depending on 4WD and/or X51 etc) and you get the best looking 911.

I am not sure why people buy Carrera 4/4S? It doesn't have the ground clearance for snow, it still aquaplanes like the RWD and the steering is compromised. Besides, if someone can afford a new 911 he/she would also afford some type of SUV for deep winter.

--

"Form follows function"

I understand your point, but first of all, I'm not looking for only a B-road king and the X51 is a laugh. Pure marketing BS from Porsche. The 30hp is only noticeable above 5500rpm and it doesn't add any torque, which would be much more important for that engine. The only difference is that it revs more easy above 5500 rpm. There's hp enough in the standard engine IMO and t's rediculously expensive. A C2S has never been on my mind.. I like the AWD concept. It adds safety. Besides that I like the wider body and the the lightbar of the C4S. I just don't like how it drives as a daily driver. Or maybe I should say,  i don't like it as much as how the Turbo S drives as a daily driver. Oh and BTW... Steering is not compromised in the C4(S)... It actually has a slightly better (nicer) steering feel than the C2(S).

I have a 4wd diesel as my company car that I could use as my daily driver, but I know how I am. That is only gonna happen if i really need the big boot of it, when there is a 911 next to it. I will not use the 911 for every drive, but at least half of it. That means about 20000km a year (or maybe more), so it better be a car that isn't gonna annoy me, like my Boxster does when used that way. I like it to be a sportscar and at the same time as versatile as possible. 

There's another point in advantage for the Turbo S, but that only applies in my case i think. Because I added 57% of baseprice on options alone on my C4S build, the depreciation is huge, since you don't get most the money back of all those opions. To get an equally equipped car with the Turbo S, i only need to add 12% of base price on options. (We have a very nice free swiss package, that covers some expensive options on the Turbo and Turbo S, like Burmester for example). When I take everything in account for a timespan of 4 years and 20000km a year, the Turbo S is only about CHF 8000 more expensive over those 4 years. That's only 2000 a year... The depreciation is less huge on the Turbo S in my case and that makes up for the difference in purchase price. (My C4S build was more expensive than the base price of a Turbo and it didn't even have X51 and PCCB). Not that the depreciation is the most important thing, but it still counts.

In the end I'll buy what makes me happy, not what makes other people happy... Unless those other people want to pay for the car of course. in that case I will open an account, where everybody can donate  Smiley

--

Suzy

Gnil:
    SuzyF:
     The car just did it for me... I didn't expect it myself to be honest, but it's just the perfect choice for me. 

--

Suzy

The feeling of being in control of a monster is maybe what tikes your box Smiley

That could easily be a part of the good feeling the car gives me Smiley Smiley 

But at the same time, the car didn't scare me or something like that, which I did expect before the testdrive.  It actually felt perfect from the first couple of meters I drove the car. You really get the feeling you are in full control (which I like ver much).

--

Suzy

SuzyF:
    reginos:

--

"Form follows function"

I understand your point, but first of all, I'm not looking for only a B-road king and the X51 is a laugh. Pure marketing BS from Porsche. The 30hp is only noticeable above 5500rpm and it doesn't add any torque, which would be much more important for that engine. The only difference is that it revs more easy above 5500 rpm. There's hp enough in the standard engine IMO and t's rediculously expensive. A C2S has never been on my mind.. I like the AWD concept. It adds safety. Besides that I like the wider body and the the lightbar of the C4S. I just don't like how it drives as a daily driver. Or maybe I should say,  i don't like it as much as how the Turbo S drives as a daily driver. Oh and BTW... Steering is not compromised in the C4(S)... It actually has a slightly better (nicer) steering feel than the C2(S).

I have a 4wd diesel as my company car that I could use as my daily driver, but I know how I am. That is only gonna happen if i really need the big boot of it, when there is a 911 next to it. I will not use the 911 for every drive, but at least half of it. That means about 20000km a year (or maybe more), so it better be a car that isn't gonna annoy me, like my Boxster does when used that way. I like it to be a sportscar and at the same time as versatile as possible. 

There's another point in advantage for the Turbo S, but that only applies in my case i think. Because I added 57% of baseprice on options alone on my C4S build, the depreciation is huge, since you don't get most the money back of all those opions. To get an equally equipped car with the Turbo S, i only need to add 12% of base price on options. (We have a very nice free swiss package, that covers some expensive options on the Turbo and Turbo S, like Burmester for example). When I take everything in account for a timespan of 4 years and 20000km a year, the Turbo S is only about CHF 8000 more expensive over those 4 years. That's only 2000 a year... The depreciation is less huge on the Turbo S in my case and that makes up for the difference in purchase price. (My C4S build was more expensive than the base price of a Turbo and it didn't even have X51 and PCCB). Not that the depreciation is the most important thing, but it still counts.

In the end I'll buy what makes me happy, not what makes other people happy... Unless those other people want to pay for the car of course. in that case I will open an account, where everybody can donate  Smiley

Obviously, you have studied the matter very thoroughly, which coming from someone of your standard is not surprising.

I could donate towards your car, provided that I could come for 10 days a year in CH and have full use of it SmileySmiley

Some points:

• I've just never liked much the looks for the modern Porsche Turbos while the Carreras have been improving in styling from one generation to the next. Enjoying the looks of my car is paramount.
    • I am a friend of RWD in entertaining cars. Full stop!
    • I never inflate the price of the cars I buy with leather extras, sound systems, ornaments etc. Besides I've never had a car which was not black inside Smiley
    • X51 is a great option. It frees up the engine also in the more frequently used rev range and gives this extra climax at the top end. It is expensive but Porsche are changing many things (the included sport exhaust alone would have been 2.600 EUR), not like a tuner ECU and filter job.

--

"Form follows function"

SuzyF:

But at the same time, the car didn't scare me or something like that, which I did expect before the testdrive.  It actually felt perfect from the first couple of meters I drove the car. You really get the feeling you are in full control (which I like ver much).

It looks like this is the car for you. Immediate impressions must be trusted ( before the mind starts to play around and makes rational decisions )

Now about the depreciation.... what ever car you will buy, C4S or TTS, just count in 50 % depreciation over 3 years with about 60'000 km .

--

997.2 C2S, PDK, -20mm

reginos:

Obviously, you have studied the matter very thoroughly, which coming from someone of your standard is not surprising.

I could donate towards your car, provided that I could come for 10 days a year in CH and have full use of it SmileySmiley

Some points:

• I've just never liked much the looks for the modern Porsche Turbos while the Carreras have been improving in styling from one generation to the next. Enjoying the looks of my car is paramount.
    • I am a friend of RWD in entertaining cars. Full stop!
    • I never inflate the price of the cars I buy with leather extras, sound systems, ornaments etc. Besides I've never had a car which was not black inside Smiley
    • X51 is a great option. It frees up the engine also in the more frequently used rev range and gives this extra climax at the top end. It is expensive but Porsche are changing many things (the included sport exhaust alone would have been 2.600 EUR), not like a tuner ECU and filter job.

Haha, maybe we can arrange something for those 10 days ;) LOL

I too, didn't like the 911 Turbo in the past, but to be completely honest, the metallic white car on the IAA, was the first time I actually really liked the new 991 Turbo and how it looked. There was a plain white and that metallic white and the latter looked really awesome.
    I like RWD too, but I still have my Boxster for when I want to experience a revving NA boxer with RWD. And it even is a mid-engined car... what else could I ask for? Smiley (I know... a PDK in that car maybe haha)
    The options and especially the interior is soimething I really like. I did always spend most money on the interior. In my S5 cabriolet I had an Audi Exclusive interior, which I really liked and there's a 99% chance that I will order a LTS interior on the Turbo S. It's just someting that makes the car personal and because of the wait for my PTS color, there's time enough. Besides that, the interior is where I spend all the time driving the car, so that should be as nice as possible (for a sportscar).
    Of course you are right, the PSE and Sport Chrono come with the X51, but still I don't think it's worth the money. Those 30hp don't make a lot of difference. At least not where it really counts IMO. With PDK the X51 is CHF 19800, that's CHF 13000 (or €10k) for the extra little bit "performance", which isn't noticeable in 80% of driving time. Absolutely rediculous IMO, but to each their own of course. Smiley

Gnil:
    SuzyF:

It looks like this is the car for you. Immediate impressions must be trusted ( before the mind starts to play around and makes rational decisions )

Now about the depreciation.... what ever car you will buy, C4S or TTS, just count in 50 % depreciation over 3 years with about 60'000 km .

Thanks a lot, that confirms what I have calculated. (65% over 4 years). But like I said, It's not a deciding factor. I know that a car like that isn't gonna earn me any money. It's the worst investment one can make. If it was something worry about, I wouldn't even consider buying a car.
    I don't have kids and I'm not planning to, so there's no need for me to save money for my inheritors... Besides my other half, I don't have any Smiley hahaha

--

Suzy

So I guess I made the right decision? indecision

You know, I have that little birdie that always tells me what to do regarding Porsche cars and whenever I do not listen to that little birdie (and listen to my wife for example angry), I do something wrong. I guess this time, my little birdie nailed it. indecision

The sentence "Bei solch zwiespältigen Testbefunden sind die Gründe meist dieselben: Oft ist einfach jenes Fahrzeug am Limit schneller unterwegs, dessen Fahrbarkeit höher angesiedelt ist." is actually what I was looking for and I got it 100%.

I leave it to others to translate it, I'm off to Lake Garda (Italy) for some weekend Turbo S fun. smiley Carabinieri, watch out, here I come. 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2013)

Of course you got the RIGHT car.
    Btw, when I wrote that Gallardo is slower I ment with same tires.

Do people know what 1:08,7min actually mean?

Sport Auto 991 Turbo S 0-300kmh in 31 secs (as predicted) 17degres so no temp Probleme. 0-100=3 secs 0-200=10 secs so 100-300 21 secs. I do think low Speed Performance is really good, 100-300kmh with 21 sec isnt mind blowing.  By the way gt3 with engine/electric Problems on its test

Dario:

Sport Auto 991 Turbo S 0-300kmh in 31 secs (as predicted) 17degres so no temp Probleme. 0-100=3 secs 0-200=10 secs so 100-300 21 secs. I do think low Speed Performance is really good, 100-300kmh with 21 sec isnt mind blowing.  By the way gt3 with engine/electric Problems on its test

Can you elaborate on this, please?

--

"Form follows function"

on the way to the dyno, there was an Elektronik Problem. When passing 7500rpm engine went into emergency mode.There for dyno result with 457hp.  Porsche mad a Software update but they didnt have time for an other dyno run... Maybe nothing to serious.

A software glitch. Nothing serious most probably, but it shouldn't happen enlightened

--

"Form follows function"

BTW, Gallardo was on Trofeo R tires which are at least good for 1s better time on Hockenheim then P Zero Corsa for example.

991 Turbo S was on Dunlop Sport Maxx tires. IMO with same tires Porsche is quicker on the track.

Dario:

200-300 kmh results are below the competition. Its not any faster than 997 Turbo S. I am dissapointed. So Porsche left power increase for 991.2 Turbo S............................

The Turbo usually sucks at HHR, but with the 991 evolution it beat the GT3, no point in looking at a GT3 after this test  angry

BiTurbo:

The Turbo usually sucks at HHR, but with the 991 evolution it beat the GT3, no point in looking at a GT3 after this test  angry

Except the GT3 is less expensive ...  Do we know the Turbo's HHR and NBR times (non-S)?  Before the GT3 had manual gearbox and better feel/performance on track.  Now, I tend to agree with your conclusion if price is not a big concern.

Where I live (high altitude), the Turbo would crush the GT3 on the track...

--

73 Carrera RS 2.7 Carbon Fiber replica (1,890 lbs), 06 EVO9 with track mods. Former: 73 911S, Two 951S's, 996 C2, 993 C2, 98 Ferrari 550

There is probably a driving feeling that is very different in the GT3 then in the Turbo. I would expect the GT3 to have a steering that feels more precise and ' direct' + a ride that is harsher + a sound to is more racy .  The perceived speed and lap time, should be much more visceral then in the 'confo' turbo angry

--

997.2 C2S, PDK, -20mm

According to Sport Auto comments GT3 is much trickier to drive on limit then Turbo S. There is an excellent explanation why iin quotes from Sport Auto that I posted in German.

after i have read all those tests i went to see my friendly porsche dealer again today and asked for another test drive with the turbo S (after all, i have a GT3 RS on order with him). somehow i have to revoke my impression after the first test drive. the turbo S is a VERY accomplished car. it is super-super fast (we shall see in a few weeks whether i have lost my license today) and actually feels faster than my F458. the interior is panamera level, i don't know whether this is good or bad (for me so-so). spaces are tight, because of the center console and the useless rear seats (i'd special order without them). the engine sound is ...ok...nothing special but much better than what BMW engineered in the M5. throttle response is very good for a turbo engine (you know what i mean by that). all in all, after the second test drive, the turbo S seems very very good, but it is just not ....special. after the test drive, when i got back into my slow man's F458, it took a while to re-adjust to the low-torque engine (i mean it) but when the sound came on at 4K revs...oh boy....very different experience. i love N/A.

i did this test drive mainly because my wife said '....why don't we get a porsche turbo.....' 

it is a ballistic missile, WOOOWW as far as speed is concerned.

but when i parked it next to my (slow) F458 the porsche center manager said: the turbo S is a wonderful car but unfortunately 911-shape-restricted. he is so right. 

i hope the 991 GT3 RS goes beyond that styling-wise.

on the cruiser issue: yesterday i drove from zuerich to vienna in the F458. i have asked myself: would i have preferred to do the journey in the 991 turbo S? the answer is no,since it gives a more claustrophobic interior feeling and its speed advantage could not have been exploited. maybe i would have had less teenagers at gas stations wave at me.

p

"Quick enough to cause temporary ocular disability..."

http://www.topgear.com/uk/porsche/911-turbo/road-test/s-road-tested

moo:

after i have read all those tests i went to see my friendly porsche dealer again today and asked for another test drive with the turbo S (after all, i have a GT3 RS on order with him). somehow i have to revoke my impression after the first test drive. the turbo S is a VERY accomplished car. it is super-super fast (we shall see in a few weeks whether i have lost my license today) and actually feels faster than my F458. the interior is panamera level, i don't know whether this is good or bad (for me so-so). spaces are tight, because of the center console and the useless rear seats (i'd special order without them). the engine sound is ...ok...nothing special but much better than what BMW engineered in the M5. throttle response is very good for a turbo engine (you know what i mean by that). all in all, after the second test drive, the turbo S seems very very good, but it is just not ....special. after the test drive, when i got back into my slow man's F458, it took a while to re-adjust to the low-torque engine (i mean it) but when the sound came on at 4K revs...oh boy....very different experience. i love N/A.

i did this test drive mainly because my wife said '....why don't we get a porsche turbo.....' 

but when i parked it next to my (slow) F458 the porsche center manager said: the turbo S is a wonderful car but unfortunately 911-shape-restricted. he is so right. 

on the cruiser issue: yesterday i drove from zuerich to vienna in the F458. i have asked myself: would i have preferred to do the journey in the 991 turbo S? the answer is no,since it gives a more claustrophobic interior feeling and its speed advantage could not have been exploited. maybe i would have had less teenagers at gas stations wave at me.

p

I think I fully understand what you are saying, but the things that don't appeal to you on the car, are exactly the things that do appeal to me. I like the fact that a 911 is "below the radar" and more discrete or as you say not very special. I also like the interior, although there will be a lot of leather options on my build, to make it even more luxurious.
    It's just a different taste. I think I wouldn't feel comfortable when driving a Ferrari. (I know that it is probably something I'm imagining).
    This doesn't mean I don't like the styling (although the 458 is not my favourite Ferrari) and especially the sound of the engine. I love that noise it makes. But when driving such an emotional, notable car, I get the feeling that people are staring at me all the time. Same goes for the GT3.
    In the Turbo S, I felt immediatly at home and comfortable and that is a very important aspect to me. It just felt like the perfect match somehow and I absolutely never thought that would happen with a 911 Turbo.

Different people, different tastes I guess Smiley  (which is a good thing)

--

Suzy

SuzyF:
    moo:

p

I think I fully understand what you are saying, but the things that don't appeal to you on the car, are exactly the things that do appeal to me. I like the fact that a 911 is "below the radar" and more discrete or as you say not very special. I also like the interior, although there will be a lot of leather options on my build, to make it even more luxurious.
    It's just a different taste. I think I wouldn't feel comfortable when driving a Ferrari. (I know that it is probably something I'm imagining).
    This doesn't mean I don't like the styling (although the 458 is not my favourite Ferrari) and especially the sound of the engine. I love that noise it makes. But when driving such an emotional, notable car, I get the feeling that people are staring at me all the time. Same goes for the GT3.
    In the Turbo S, I felt immediatly at home and comfortable and that is a very important aspect to me. It just felt like the perfect match somehow and I absolutely never thought that would happen with a 911 Turbo.

Different people, different tastes I guess Smiley  (which is a good thing)

Unfortunately, 991 Turbo S seems to be rather slow and inemotional car. I will wait for and buy Cabrera which will be better in eveything. your position is not close to me, sorry

Fair enough... But I don't think that "rather slow" is an accurate description. ;) it has a lot less emotion than a Lambroghini of course, but isn't that what a 911 Turbo should be? It's always been that way. No comparison.... Apples and oranges IMO.

The 991 Turbo S is not different to a 997 Turbo s in that aspect.

--

Suzy

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/28/24 3:21 AM
    watt
    690806 1780
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    410067 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    256152 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    235378 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65734 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4744 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

858737 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    775022 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM