Crown

Board: Porsche - 911 - 991 - Turbo Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: OFFICIAL: 991 Turbo and Turbo S

RC:
    kashmir:

Take off the Porsche badge...whats left from Porsche DNA on a Panamera...!? Heavy machine, lot off electronic, lack of leightweight, lack of timeless design.  Nothing which made Porsch famous. On facts M6 GC or CLS/E63 is the better deal, for that 98% of sedan drivers only seeing the Nordschleife when parking there.

Seriously, if you say that a M6 GC or the CLS has a timeless design, then you should come here again in ten years. I see the first gen CLS quite often over here in Bavaria and I cannot imagine a more hideous car. The same will happen with the M6 GC but at least BMW got it better than Mercedes.

The Panamera Turbo S is a very special car and I'm not saying this because I got one. Same goes to the Panamera GTS, which amazes lots of drivers (unfortunately Porsche decided to give it an inadequate engine in my opinion...).

I never considered the BMW or Mercedes. I am performance driven, I need to have the maximum performance in a package, the BMW and Mercedes just don't cut it for me. 

I didn´t say BMW/MB is timeless... they are mass manufactureres. With any introduction, the predecesor is old. Unfortunately Porsche is experiencing this as well... look at first gen Cayennes or (almost) any 996. 

RC:
    kashmir:

You cannot deny that Porsche moved 911 with the 991 range towards the Panamera GT style. Time will tell if that was the right thing to do.

Are you serious?  I can't see anything which would remind me of the Panamera. Nothing. The interior is the new Porsche interior (Carrera GT introduced it to some extent, Panamera, Cayenne, Macan...they will all have it). Every interior looks different but you recognize...Porsche.

You see the complaints on GT3 (engine / no manual gear) and the turbo introduction wasn´t short of disappointments either.

Same complaints when 996 was introduced, when 997 was introduced (not so much but it happened a lot when Porsche decided to abandon the Mezger engine in the Turbo/Turbo S) and the cars always got MUCH better. No worries here. Smiley

The GT style interior is ten years old. Porsche forgot it for the 997/987 range...and realived it for the Panamera, likely to give him something special.

Hear around and  you will recognize a lot people dislike the Panamera interior in the 991. At the end matter of taste. Still you hear a lot people complaining that 991 is too GTish.

Please read this article (in German), so you understand. This is also one of the reasons Porsche made the 911 longer.

http://www.ftd.de/unternehmen/industrie/:umweltauflagen-schonfrist-fuer-porsche-im-us-abgasstreit/50097008.html

Can't read German but very curious as to what the article says.  Can you summarize key points?  Thanks.

RC:

How could Porsche build hp and performance monsters without worrying about environmental legislation?

Please read this article (in German), so you understand. This is also one of the reasons Porsche made the 911 longer.

http://www.ftd.de/unternehmen/industrie/:umweltauflagen-schonfrist-fuer-porsche-im-us-abgasstreit/50097008.html

Under the VW roof Porsche should be able to concentrate on high profile sports cars. And abandon 4 cylindre Macans or V6 Panameras.

I know the us-eco story and that it triggered the longer wheelbase of the 911.

As said before I was totally unimpressed by the Panamera Turbo and the 4S. They are fast cars, but they are not fun to drive, isn't that the point of a "sporty" sedan?

The Cayenne (955) and the 996 never looked too good, I agree. Even now, I owned a couple of them, I can't get used to the look. Each time I say this, people ask me why I got one (or actually more than one) and my answer is simple: I loved driving them. They were amazing to drive.
    Same goes to my Panamera Turbo S: I don't really like it's looks (actually, it looks quite good in real life but I specced it pretty sporty) but I can live with it as long as I have fun driving it. Unfortunately the power steering plus seems to annoy me to an extent that I really started to hate the car...mostly when driving slow in the city.

This is what I am talking about: Porsche is about driving and handling. I do not know many cars which come close. No matter if we are talking Cayenne, Panamera or 911 here. My Cayenne GTS feels like a 911 on stilts. Amazing setup.

I really like the evolution of the 911. A lot. I even wish Porsche would have provided a little bit more (head)room for the backseats. Only thing I do not like is the weight but looking at the past 911 generations, weight hasn't really increased that much. Compare it to other iconic models like the BMW M3 for example.

Weight:

993 Carrera S - 1400 kg

993 Turbo - 1500 kg

996 Carrera - 1320 kg (starting with MY2003...1370 kg)

996 Turbo - 1540 kg

997 Carrera S - 1425 kg

997 Turbo - 1570 kg

991 Carrera S - 1395 kg (lighter than 997)

991 Turbo - 1595 kg

So let me see: In over 17 years of production, the 911 Turbo gained "only" 95 kg weight. The 911 Carrera S actually stayed the same. Bravo Porsche, especially considering modern crash and comfort requirements.

Oh, btw: A 991 Carrera S would kick the 993 Turbo's ass on the track, easily. Even straight line, the 993 Turbo would have difficulties to outrun the 991 Carrera S.

Comparison: First BMW M3 had 1200 kg weight. Latest M3 had a whopping 1580 kg if I'm not mistaken. This is a weight gain of over 380 kg. Congratulations, BMW. Smiley

Always DIN weight! (without driver)

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), 991 Turbo S (Oct. 5th), BMW X3 35d (2013)

Obviously the 991 is a more refined and better performing Porsche, engine technology and tire technology continue to advance.

Yes lower lap times at the Nring etc.. But it lacks the mechanical involvement and its own unique interior design cues and elements that some Porsche drivers like. Its almost too refined. Great car yes. A faster 911 yes. Easier for a driver to get better performance from it? Yes.

But is it really more .fun to drive? Or is it  just so refined and so instantly competent that its boring after a couple of days? Some say yes. For a start maybe some of the GT3's suspension design and set up needs to filter down to the ordinary 991s. It needs a heart, more soul, more personality. Right now except for the GT3 its just too vanilla.  If the new Turbo is like the last Turbo in weight and comfort characteristics it just repeats being a alternative choice for old guys who don't want to drive a old farts SL.

A electric parking brake switch for a 911? Come on!. I know we have entered into a era where even Maserati builds a diesel Ghibli and Porsche wants to sell trucks to the masses.. but each newest Porsche seems to get further and further away from the magic that Porsche once offered.

Gnil:
    Conrad2:

Exactly! Exactly ! Exactly!  And I ask why?!!  What was the point in doing it?  What market segment were they targeting with this move?  300 lbs. NFL tackles?   Who gets in a 991 and says "wow at last I have some real elbow room - I was just so cramped in the 997's, now I think I can live with this car".  This sort of thing gets to the DNA of a car, as mentioned above.  A sports car should not feel like a small sedan inside regardless of lap times.  

I remember how my father always said : I like the Porsche but they have 2 problems , that's why I will not buy one : they are too tight inside and too dam uncomfortable to drive .

That's why he always ended buying a BMW

I guess, the 991 is now getting close to these king of potential buyers  

--

997.2 C2S, PDK, -20mm

Gnil,

Thanks for sharing this about your father.  He sounds like he was a real car enthusiast  given his love of the BMW, but he does not sound like he was a real hard core sports car guy and I am sure you are right that he would have looked at the 991 and said "this is more like it!"  

I have no doubt that the 991 opens up new markets for the car.  As a cautionary tale let's all remember the wonderful 300SL ( super light as the letters say at 2400 lbs).  What Mercedes did to that class of car over the years was almost criminal.  I have owned a number of SL's culminating in a AMG SL65 - all 4500 lbs of it!  It's 700 ft lbs of torque provided a bit of interest for a while, but it didn't take long to conclude that the car was just a bit ridiculous.

The SL's in general got ever larger and ever heavier to the point that it was very difficult to call them a sports car at all.  Marketing at Mercedes drove the evolution to satisfy their view of the market segments they were after and look where they have ended up - 80% of the SL's I see on the road are driven either by women or, as the auto mags like to quip, "hair dressers".  Current SL's are simply expensive small sedans.  The 991 is a long way from this sad end, but it nonetheless has taken a small step in that direction.  If Porsche is driven by the corporate powers to sell ever more 911's they will have to keep moving the 911 toward the SL end of the spectrum.  Look at the average width of Americans - we are getting ever larger in the rear and more obese.  From a pure corporate p&l perspective it makes sense for them to leverage the brand in the way they are doing, including all the SUV and sedan variants.  But we should not fool ourselves about what is happening.  By boosting the power and working on the suspension the SL's can turn in decent lap times (tires don't last long!) but I don't know many sports car guys who care for them at all.

We also know that porsche was in real danger of going out of business when they introduced their SUV which probably saved them.  Ferrari is the only hard core sports car company that is making a go of it while staying reasonably focused on the hard core sports car guy.  McLaren is now trying to pull off a Ferrari play and we should all pray that they make it, because Ferrari really needs some competition because they grow more arrogant each year.  The 12C is one of the most remarkable sports cars to be introduced in many years and growing numbers of buyers are becoming aware of this fact.  Whether their P13  can take on the 911 is anyone's guess.  I think the key to their survival as a low volume highly focused company, is to tightly control their cash burn rate as Ferrari does and keep the average unit price high.  Running down market after the 911 market could sink them.

SciFrog:

As said before I was totally unimpressed by the Panamera Turbo and the 4S. They are fast cars, but they are not fun to drive, isn't that the point of a "sporty" sedan?

As a Panamera Turbo owner (but a constant critic of the new 991), I do want to jump in and defend the Panamera.  I love the car and think its pretty amazing.  It took a few weeks to get use to it, but only Porsche could have pulled something like this off in my view.  We shouldn't forget who the competition is, the S Class, the big Audi's and the big Aston.  The Panamera is a good size daily driver that can haul the family around one day and bring 2x4's home from Home Depot the next day, but which nonetheless can out accelerate the vast majority of sports cars in the world and turn in better lap times as well.  It runs away from every stock 911 Turbo up to the 997 TTS.  The low end torque never ceases to be a delight - pull out into traffic and press down a bit and  the massive acceleration it has with so little exhaust noise is a marvel.  You can't get away from the 4400 lbs it has so there is a limit to handling feel - you aren't going to toss the thing around.  The looks from some angles are strange, but we all know the need for head room in back drove this.

RC:

So let me see: In over 17 years of production, the 911 Turbo gained "only" 95 kg weight. The 911 Carrera S actually stayed the same. Bravo Porsche, especially considering modern crash and comfort requirements.

Oh, btw: A 991 Carrera S would kick the 993 Turbo's ass on the track, easily. Even straight line, the 993 Turbo would have difficulties to outrun the 991 Carrera S.

I certainly agree with your point, although you chose a rather heavy variant of the 993 range. The M3 went from a two-litre four-cylinder to an engine twice the size and increased significantly in vehicle size, probably much more than the 911 during the same time period.

I would be curious what times a 993 Turbo, equipped with modern suspension and tires, would post on the Nordschleife... 

JimFlat6:

Obviously the 991 is a more refined and better performing Porsche, engine technology and tire technology continue to advance.

Yes lower lap times at the Nring etc.. But it lacks the mechanical involvement and its own unique interior design cues and elements that some Porsche drivers like. Its almost too refined. Great car yes. A faster 911 yes. Easier for a driver to get better performance from it? Yes.

But is it really more .fun to drive? Or is it  just so refined and so instantly competent that its boring after a couple of days? Some say yes. For a start maybe some of the GT3's suspension design and set up needs to filter down to the ordinary 991s. It needs a heart, more soul, more personality. Right now except for the GT3 its just too vanilla.  If the new Turbo is like the last Turbo in weight and comfort characteristics it just repeats being a alternative choice for old guys who don't want to drive a old farts SL.

A electric parking brake switch for a 911? Come on!. I know we have entered into a era where even Maserati builds a diesel Ghibli and Porsche wants to sell trucks to the masses.. but each newest Porsche seems to get further and further away from the magic that Porsche once offered.

Another terrific summary of what I have rattled on at length about.  It took me about 10 days with my 991S to be totally bored with it and to ship it back to dealer.

Conrad2:

Can't read German but very curious as to what the article says.  Can you summarize key points?  Thanks.

Conrad,

I enjoy reading your posts. Great reflection of your ownership experiences! Smiley

Key points of the above article are, that Porsche (and other sportscar manufacturers)

- have to lower reduction of fleet consumption (ca. 25%) between 2012 and 2016 

- need to meet consumption limits that apply for mass producers from 2016 on one year later

- will introduce more diesel and hybrid models

- has to take into account that the consumption limits are set by the wheelbase

- has to take into account that the consumption limits are set by the wheelbase

What exactly does this mean? 

Thanks.

It is partly related to the automotive engineering genius of Barrack Obama:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/08/28/obama-administration-finalizes-historic-545-mpg-fuel-efficiency-standard

When Barack speaks, the auto world jumps... hence all the hybrid junk models that exist to prove Porsches fleet standards will be in federal compliance for mileage regulations.

JimFlat6:

It is partly related to the automotive engineering genius of Barrack Obama:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/08/28/obama-administration-finalizes-historic-545-mpg-fuel-efficiency-standard

When Barack speaks, the auto world jumps... hence all the hybrid junk models that exist to prove Porsches fleet standards will be in federal compliance for mileage regulations.

I did slog through the link and learned nothing - why am I not surprised? Smiley    Does  "has to take into account that the consumption limits are set by the wheelbase"  mean that shorter wheel base cars have higher mpg requirements placed on them so Porsche lengthened the 911 wheel base so mpg requirements would be less for the car?!  Surely not!!  SmileySmiley

MPG standards were Mandated by the President, without Congressional oversight, or other public input for vehicles sold in the US.

The mandated standards are applied and tested in two ways. 1 way is by averaging a manufacturers entire model range and 2 by vehicle type classification which for passenger cars uses wheelbase dimensions measured in inches that include subcompact: -under 100 , compact 100 to 104,midsize 105-109, and full size 109 and over.

Conrad2:

Another terrific summary of what I have rattled on at length about.  It took me about 10 days with my 991S to be totally bored with it and to ship it back to dealer.

Keep in mind that I have a Panamera Turbo S and a pretty fast one (one of seven cars modified by Porsche during the "titan" impeller disaster, to be able to ship them) and while I am really happy with handling and performance, it doesn't even come close to the 991 Carrera S and Carrera S Cab models I have driven along the way.

Sorry but you like the Panamera Turbo but you feel bored with the 991 Carrera S? Something doesn't smell right.

If you are talking straight line performance, this is a different story but handling-wise and steering-wise, the 991 Carrera S is more fun than the Panamera.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), 991 Turbo S (Oct. 5th), BMW X3 35d (2013)

RC:
    Conrad2:

Keep in mind that I have a Panamera Turbo S and a pretty fast one (one of seven cars modified by Porsche during the "titan" impeller disaster, to be able to ship them) and while I am really happy with handling and performance, it doesn't even come close to the 991 Carrera S and Carrera S Cab models I have driven along the way.

Sorry but you like the Panamera Turbo but you feel bored with the 991 Carrera S? Something doesn't smell right.

If you are talking straight line performance, this is a different story but handling-wise and steering-wise, the 991 Carrera S is more fun than the Panamera.

RC,

Sorry if I came across as saying Panamera Turbo is as fun or as good handling as 991S because I certainly didn't mean to imply that.  I think the Panamera sets a new benchmark for its class of car and the handling/performance for its weight is amazing, but it sure can't properly perform the dual role of sports sedan and sports car for sure which is why I have both.

So when I say I felt bored with the 991S please don't think I am some kind of troll taking shots at Porsche.  I love the company and have been a life long fan and owner of at least a dozen of their cars (honestly have lost count).  When the 991 first showed up I immediately went down for a quick test drive and still remember my salesman acting slightly different - selling a little too hard, pushing me into only having it in sport plus mode - just a number of little things.  He didn't have one to sell me at that point, but a short time later did I did run one down and had it shipped in. 

I won't repeat all I have said before, but in summary, it's a beautifully built car that runs extremely smoothly with the best PDK ever and which after 10 days I found boring because it was lacking too many of the 911 cues I love and to me looks like my Panamera inside. 

To finish my dealer story, I learned later from a guy in the back room of the dealership, that talk of the 991 looking like a small Panamera was running rampant internal to the dealer.  I firmly believe that is why he was nervous that day.  I was rushed the day I drove it and should have gone back for more time in it but just couldn't wait to do a deal and get one so I made an expensive mistake.  Cars are very emotional things for people like us and we are going to react differently to different things.  But I am being completely sincere and honest when I say I walked out to my 991 that 10th day and thought to myself that none of the anticipation and mild level of excitement I had always felt walking up to my 911's was there.  

Conrad2:

Sorry if I came across as saying Panamera Turbo is as fun or as good handling as 991S because I certainly didn't mean to imply that.  I think the Panamera sets a new benchmark for its class of car and the handling/performance for its weight is amazing, but it sure can't properly perform the dual role of sports sedan and sports car for sure which is why I have both.

Sorry, seems I misunderstood you. I agree, the Panamera set a new benchmark in it's class.

But I am being completely sincere and honest when I say I walked out to my 991 that 10th day and thought to myself that none of the anticipation and mild level of excitement I had always felt walking up to my 911's was there.  

I think that you are rather a GT3 or...if you want to add some comfort and backseats too, a 991 Turbo S type of guy.

Let's see if I am right or if Porsche just got the 991 wrong. Smiley

I had a 997 Carrera GTS Cab prior to my Panamera Turbo S and this car was like a toy for me. I was driving it at the limit and it kind of felt...slow. Smiley Of course the car wasn't slow but I was used to turbo boost and excessive power and this is something I really missed. If it wasn't a Cab, I would have returned it earlier but I had a lot of fun in spring and summer (we had warm and sunny weather most of the time). Maybe you are in the same boat with your 991 experience?

--

"Cars are very emotional things for people like us and we are going to react differently to different things.  But I am being completely sincere and honest when I say I walked out to my 991 that 10th day and thought to myself that none of the anticipation and mild level of excitement I had always felt walking up to my 911's was there. "

That is all that matters. Regardless of the capabilities of the car, if at the end of the day the excitement is gone the car must go. Smiley 

I have often felt that way walking up to my 991s,,,   and then I drive it through the winding mountains and appreciate it all over again. 

SciFrog:

I drove the E63 AMG, the M5 and even an Audi RS7 and none of these cars provided the driving fun the Panamera Turbo S does. Do you have any better suggestion? Smiley Keep in mind that using Sport Chrono Plus is essential for having fun with the Panamera Turbo or Turbo S. Without it, well...it feels like just any other sedan.

--

nberry:

That is all that matters. Regardless of the capabilities of the car, if at the end of the day the excitement is gone the car must go. Smiley 

Nick, it really depends on the individual owner/driver. I know so many guys who enjoy driving their 964/993 but to be honest, I wouldn't. They dislike the modern 991, some even quite violently but for me, a 991 over any 964/993 (incl. the RS versions) anytime. Sorry, this is how I am but I agree, some people have different tastes and it would be horrible if we all like the same stuff. Smiley

--

Christian, that is the point. Depending on what century you are fromindecision there are those that have such fond memories of the classics they are unable to see the benefits of modernity. I get that.

But like you, I find no pleasure driving cars with old technology.kiss

nberry:

Christian, that is the point. Depending on what century you are fromindecision there are those that have such fond memories of the classics they are unable to see the benefits of modernity. I get that.

You love gadgets too? Smiley

I always loved new stuff, sometimes at a price (cost, reliability) but I never actually regretted to be the first.

The new 991 Turbo S is a challenge for me, only thing I do not like is the minor power/performance update. However, I may change my mind end of July...if I'm lucky. Smiley

Here is a photo of me I just found...it gives you a little hint how much I love new stuff... Smiley Yep...the good old times...and I loved it. Please notice the open door, this wasn't just a snap shot I was lucky to get. Smiley

1371839048855foto.jpg

--

nberry:

I know both of you are half saying that to get a rise out of people, though you do believe it as wellSmiley

We'll keep making fun of you as long as you keep making fun of us. 

I'd rather a 275 GTB/4 4 cam over a 458, a GS/GT 4 cam speedster over a Turbo Cab, a Miura SV over a Murci... I'd also rather old fashioned, hand made Lobbs over new high tech Nikes and a cashmere sweater over a polar fleece. I like my HTC One more than my old StarTek and my autoclaved carbon HJC helmet more than my old fiberglass Bell one though!

You can enjoy new cars and still like vinyl records! you can also say what you liked about old cars that are absent from new ones. I like the fact that cars were smaller but still big and bright inside (BMW 2002 for instance), I like big greenhouses and narrow doors. I like having to add value to the driving experience beyond my right foot and the boosted wheel. 

--

Past-President, Porsche Club of America - Upper Canada Region

nberry:

"Cars are very emotional things for people like us and we are going to react differently to different things.  But I am being completely sincere and honest when I say I walked out to my 991 that 10th day and thought to myself that none of the anticipation and mild level of excitement I had always felt walking up to my 911's was there. "

That's the essence! Well summarized!  Smiley

No seconds, hp or torque figure can measure fun, joy and excitement of driving your beloved car. 

So I happened across a rumour today, McLaren is only running the MHI turbos in 12C at 20% for long term reliability. 

If that's even half way true, that would means big trouble for the 991 Turbo S and the 458 replacement on the performance front. This means the engine is not even close to highly stressed and plenty of head room for McLaren to crank up the HP.

From living with the car day to day, I tends to believe it as the engine really doesn't feel like it's boosted up and down the rev range.

Mithras:

You can enjoy new cars and still like vinyl records! you can also say what you liked about old cars that are absent from new ones. I like the fact that cars were smaller but still big and bright inside (BMW 2002 for instance), I like big greenhouses and narrow doors. I like having to add value to the driving experience beyond my right foot and the boosted wheel. 

Vinyl record? What is that? Smiley I threw out a huge collection a couple of years ago, didn't even bother to sell it because it was so inconvenient. Even my CD and DVD collection has gone (sold that one), it took away too much space (and our house isn't exactly small) and I couldn't be happier. I am an audiophile but at some point, I started to realize that investing tens of thousands of EUR in audio equipment is insane, especially since a very good headphone can do the trick most of the time. I play the piano for over 40 years, so I have a pretty good ear for music.

I always try to use the latest technology, sometimes it sucks (a lot of new stuff comes also with lots of new bugs and/or software glitches) but it also always provides a certain value I wouldn't want to miss for the world. For me, the latest technology is a challenge, even if it takes away some past challenge. There is always a new challenge with new technology, so I want to figure it out. I love that, this is part of the "new gadget" experience and is valid for cars too.

There is only one classic car on my wishlist I would like to buy at some point, if I ever have the money and the garage space (our garage only fits four cars): A classic Shelby Cobra 427SC. I don't know but this car has always fascinated me in a way I cannot describe. Drove one a couple of years ago, not exactly what I would call a modern drive experience but amazing power, sound and fun. All the other classic cars I've driven, with the exception of the 964 RS maybe, sucked. My third favorite was a Ferrari Testarossa but probably more for the memories I had with this car and not the ride itself.

1967_shelby_cobra-pic-43549.jpeg

--

Whoopsy:

So I happened across a rumour today, McLaren is only running the MHI turbos in 12C at 20% for long term reliability. 

If that's even half way true, that would means big trouble for the 991 Turbo S and the 458 replacement on the performance front. This means the engine is not even close to highly stressed and plenty of head room for McLaren to crank up the HP.

From living with the car day to day, I tends to believe it as the engine really doesn't feel like it's boosted up and down the rev range.

Possible but do you really think that McLaren will upgrade the power for free each and every year? If the rumors are true and they sell less cars than expected, then just imagine what would happen if they actually stop production. Smiley Over the night, the MP4-12C and the 12C Spider may become classics but I would worry about spare parts and maintenance updates big time.

It would also be interesting to learn at what "capacity" the MHI turbos in the Panamera Turbo/Turbo S run for example (yep, same manufacturer) or the turbos in the new 991 Turbo S.
    The internet is full of rumors, so we need to take every information with a grain of salt. You know that, so I don't have to tell you. Smiley

--

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    776979 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    441621 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    262740 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    260897 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    85155 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5543 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

880600 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    815789 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM