Crown

Board: Lamborghini Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Guy gets mad at loud Lamborghini

Guy gets mad at loud Lamborghini Guy gets mad at loud Lamborghini, some people should take a pill.

and

Lamborghini LP670 owner goes crazy at van driver Lamborghini LP670-4 SV owner goes crazy at van driver, wonder what caused this outrage.

--
    Porsche and other cars video collection

Re: Guy gets mad at loud Lamborghini

The first Lamborghini drivers is stupid. Why rev his car like that  in the middle of the city  ? To each his own playground , and for sports car it is on the track or in the country side 

--

997.2 C2S, PDK, -20mm

I guess it's heartening to see that the decline in basic human decency isn't just limited to the US after all. People just don't know how to talk to one another any more.

Thats how you can force jealousy. Absolutely misbehavior, the first Lambo guy is indeed a total idiot!

JesseBank:

I guess it's heartening to see that the decline in basic human decency isn't just limited to the US after all. People just don't know how to talk to one another any more.

Lars997:

Thats how you can force jealousy. Absolutely misbehavior, the first Lambo guy is indeed a total idiot!

Couldn't agree more. Such a prepubescent behaviour... mail

--

The secret of life is to admire without desiring.

I'm afraid I see such behavior from drivers of expensive cars all the time.

I recently had a SLS Roadster in front of me in my hometown, we were driving by a well known ice cream parlor which has many seats outside, facing the road. Close to the ice cream parlor, the guy in the SLS Roadster started to rev his engine, it was incredibly loud and many people sitting at the ice cream parlor were looking at him, showing him the middle finger or wiping their flat hand next to the face. There is a 30 kph speed limit but he was going like 10 kph and revving his engine, I was right behind him and even I felt incredibly annoyed. One of the guests of the ice cream parlor jumped from his seat and ran towards his car and this is when he accelerated and was gone. His license plate was quite memorable and when I talked to my Mercedes dealer, he told me that this guy with the SLS is the son of a well known real estate mogul in the region. Oh well... 

There would be more examples of such drivers but it would really take too long. Fact is: These idiots make it very hard for us to drive expensive cars without being judged.

I get it: They are successful (or have a successful dad... ) and want to show off but why don't they show off in their own circles?!

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S (at Porsche right now), BMW X5M, Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe PP/DP, Mini Cooper S Countryman All4

They all should have thrown their ice cream towards the SLS. indecision

--

The secret of life is to admire without desiring.

It's usually youngsters with rich daddies who get expensive sports-car owners a bad name...mail

--

"Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out."

Terrible behavior. First kid is a complete idiot and second guy needs to chill out. Both will probably die alone

Lots of money but no culture.

--

"Form follows function"

The first driver is an idiot for arguing on the basis that "he was being filmed." therefore it's proper to rev it up.

Zero courtesy. Zero class.

Scientific studies have shown that playing with a loud exhaust is an indication of a very small penis......

964C2:

Scientific studies have shown that playing with a loud exhaust is an indication of a very small penis......

Oh dear!  I'm going to have to check this out..Smiley  What do you mean by "playing with"...Smiley

--

"Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out."

John H:

It's usually youngsters with rich daddies who get expensive sports-car owners a bad name...mail

This represent 90% of my university parking lot. 

964C2:

Hmm...I would disagree but then you could accuse me of bragging... Smiley Smiley

I love the loud exhaust on my C63 AMG Coupe but I never rev the engine while standing at a red light or next to people, this would be too embarrassing for me (hey, I am 46...).

One exception though: At my Mercedes dealer, two younger guys asked me to rev the engine because they wanted to listen to the exhaust. After I did, I kind of felt stupid because a woman just had exited the dealership and she saw me revving like crazy and probably didn't know what for. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S (at Porsche right now), BMW X5M, Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe PP/DP, Mini Cooper S Countryman All4

RC

..........I love the loud exhaust on my C63 AMG Coupe but I never rev the engine while standing at a red light or next to people, this would be too embarrassing for me (hey, I am 46...)........

I must admit it's fun to shift down to a lower gear and accelerate through a tunnel in my 964....and I'm only 66.Smiley

I don't see the point in making excessive noise. I guess he was just trying to make someone's day, but at the inconvenience of others. However, the pedestrian over reacted - could have been done in a far more civil manner.

For what it's worth, it doesn't seem like a real SV (the first video). The engine cover is that of a LP640, the SV has that honeycomb design.

I have quite the opposite reaction here, people are always spurring me on to blip the throttle. I just smile back and politely shake my head. I don't want to appear like an attention whore smiley

Mike S:

I don't see the point in making excessive noise. I guess he was just trying to make someone's day, but at the inconvenience of others. However, the pedestrian over reacted - could have been done in a far more civil manner.

Could not agree more! 

--

People get aggressive when they see expensive things, this is something I encounter each and every day in Germany. Just today, I was sitting with my wife at a table at a cafe for some midday coffee, I took out my iPhone to check my calendar for an appointment and a guy sitting next to me said in a loud voice "Ah...ein ProllPhone"...which kind of translates to "a phone for attention seekers" but in a very bad way. I usually don't care about comments from other people but he made this remark with a very loud voice. I asked him what kind of phone he is using, hoping for some common ground for an intelligent discussion and he replied, again in a very loud voice, "a 50 EUR Handy, the best phone in the world and not such an expensive crap". My wife told me to ignore him because she was afraid I would jump him, she knows my temper  and I listened to her but I felt really annoyed and the relaxing moment with my wife was gone. 

I just don't understand what kind of satisfaction people have to provoke? yes

--

RC:

People get aggressive when they see expensive things, this is something I encounter each and every day in Germany. Just today, I was sitting with my wife at a table at a cafe for some midday coffee, I took out my iPhone to check my calendar for an appointment and a guy sitting next to me said in a loud voice "Ah...ein ProllPhone"...which kind of translates to "a phone for attention seekers" but in a very bad way. I usually don't care about comments from other people but he made this remark with a very loud voice. I asked him what kind of phone he is using, hoping for some common ground for an intelligent discussion and he replied, again in a very loud voice, "a 50 EUR Handy, the best phone in the world and not such an expensive crap". My wife told me to ignore him because she was afraid I would jump him, she knows my temper  and I listened to her but I felt really annoyed and the relaxing moment with my wife was gone. 

This world has created lots of jealous idiots. Ignore them;)

--

sportcars-history.com

Tell him if he would have paid attention in school, perhaps he could afford one too and then smile politely smiley

Atzporsche:

Tell him if he would have paid attention in school, perhaps he could afford one too and then smile politely smiley

Not the best way to avoid the fightSmiley

--

sportcars-history.com

RC:

Because of an iPhone? from what cave did this guy crawl out of? What a freaking idiot!...  but at the end of the day, someone like that has to have such a pathetic life bittered by envy and jealousness that you have to feel sorry for him 1325269639981rolleyes.gif

--

RC, it's a real pity that the jealousy of others (where you live) can sometimes spoil the pleasure of the nice things you have got (through your hard efforts). Somehow, I don't think you would experience this as often if you lived in a much larger city like Munich or Frankfurt. I can't remember the last time I received any negative comment in London over any item I have and which I use in public (eg iPhone or iPad). Although jealousy can be anywhere, I come across it much less often here. In the main, I find people where I live are busy but respectful and polite towards others (because they are mostly professional types here in Canary Wharf which is a mini financial district) BUT clearly what I am saying depends heavily on the area in question and the kind of people who live there. I doubt my experiences would be the same if I went to a 'rougher' area.

--

997.1 C2S
     GT Silver/Cocoa, -20mm/LSD, PSE, short shifter, SportDesign rims, Zuffenhausen pickup, BMW Z4 2.5i Roadster Sterling Grey/Red

kudryavchik:
    Atzporsche:

Not the best way to avoid the fightSmiley

Yup, but he started with a really dumb remark.. So i'd fire one back and ignore him politely.

I remember in August 2007 when my wife and I were touring Europe. We had a weak car battery (which we nursed through an otherwise trouble-free trip) so we did not want to keep starting the engine too often. So, whenever we stopped by the roadside (eg for a quick photo) and did not leave the car unattended, we just kept the engine running.

On one occasion in Switzerland, a man actually had the nerve to gesture to me (with his hand) that I should switch off my car.

I gave him a very cold, hard stare. I was so angry that this stranger had the nerve to tell me what to do so I then told him to mind his own business and to go f*ck himself.

He was a typical environmentalist (he was even wearing corduroy trousers!). You should have seen his face. He was shocked at how I had spoken back at him. Served him right for interfering. I don't think he realised that people like me don't take sh*t from anyone. It's my car and I paid for the fuel I was using so I can do as I wish with it. I wasn't using a communal resource. These do-gooders have no idea about individual freedom and how they should respect other people's right to do what they want without silly comments or gestures about what they should do.

--

997.1 C2S
     GT Silver/Cocoa, -20mm/LSD, PSE, short shifter, SportDesign rims, Zuffenhausen pickup, BMW Z4 2.5i Roadster Sterling Grey/Red

Atzporsche:

You might be addressing an unemployed scientist. Hardly a good answer.

--
    FERRARI RULES!!!

The best answer to discharge the situation is to say that his 50 euro phone is the best.wink

--

sportcars-history.com

REALZEUS:
    Atzporsche:

You might be addressing an unemployed scientist. Hardly a good answer.

Well, had he paid more attention in school, perhaps he would not have been unemployed Smiley

easy_rider911:

I remember in August 2007 when my wife and I were touring Europe. We had a weak car battery (which we nursed through an otherwise trouble-free trip) so we did not want to keep starting the engine too often. So, whenever we stopped by the roadside (eg for a quick photo) and did not leave the car unattended, we just kept the engine running.

On one occasion in Switzerland, a man actually had the nerve to gesture to me (with his hand) that I should switch off my car.

I gave him a very cold, hard stare. I was so angry that this stranger had the nerve to tell me what to do so I then told him to mind his own business and to go f*ck himself.

He was a typical environmentalist (he was even wearing corduroy trousers!). You should have seen his face. He was shocked at how I had spoken back at him. Served him right for interfering. I don't think he realised that people like me don't take sh*t from anyone. It's my car and I paid for the fuel I was using so I can do as I wish with it. I wasn't using a communal resource. These do-gooders have no idea about individual freedom and how they should respect other people's right to do what they want without silly comments or gestures about what they should do.

Smiley

--

2005 997S Blk/Blk

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/28/24 3:21 AM
    watt
    690435 1780
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    409719 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    255942 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    235247 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65641 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4657 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

858378 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    774646 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM