Crown

Board: Porsche - Panamera Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: Panamera - more detailled infos and interior photos

RC:

Mr. Wiedeking actually drives around in a Maybach...with a driver.

I'm curious if he is going to switch to the Panamera, rumors indicate that it was him who asked for more leg- and head room in the rear.

He likes to eat potatoes, not sure about his Porsche Junior Tractor, never heard this(maybe just a publicity stunt? Smiley)

--
    RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor 997 Turbo, Cayenne Turbo S, BMW M3 Cab DKG, Mini Cooper S JCW

RC,

Wiedeking is hobby farmer. He likes to work on his farm, it is his hobby and a way to swicth off all the hype which is surrounding him.

--

AM

andrea:

in italy is not too expensive the burmester system

682 Burmester® High-End Surround Sound 3.564,00 EUR
    -System
    --
    Dedi La vita è troppo corta per non guidare italiano.....
    That's not too bad if you compare it with the crappy BOSE Smiley
    I've heard a little bit > 4.000 Euro in germany (maybe incl. VAT ?)

--
    public roads: Porsche 987 S Seal/Cocoa, toll road Smiley : Porsche 997 GT3 Arctic/Black

it's an absolute joke that 4zone aircon is optional on this car....

as for pricing, i think its logical that PAG is placing the panamera turbo in 997 turbo region......

--
    Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.

RC:

Interior close-up shot.

pana3.jpg

tire pressure in the front higher than the rear.......that's new to me.....

--
    Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.

reginos:

These diesel engined Allgaier tractors are coming back in the limelight now that Porsche are offering diesel engined cars.

There is one in the new museum and I saw the one below at the Leipzig guest area last year.

One of the things I like about Porsche is this absence of snobbery.

new 071.jpg

Porsche Diesel tractors have been a popular collectors item here in Germany for years. Most of the ones seen at veteran vehicle exhibitions, etc, are immaculately restored.

--
    fritz

ALDO:
    RC:

I'm curious if he is going to switch to the Panamera, rumors indicate that it was him who asked for more leg- and head room in the rear.

He likes to eat potatoes, not sure about his Porsche Junior Tractor, never heard this(maybe just a publicity stunt? Smiley)

--
    RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor 997 Turbo, Cayenne Turbo S, BMW M3 Cab DKG, Mini Cooper S JCW

RC,

Wiedeking is hobby farmer. He likes to work on his farm, it is his hobby and a way to swicth off all the hype which is surrounding him.

--

AM

He is also a wine collector, this doesn't mean he has to grow his own wine. Smiley

--

fritz:
    reginos:

These diesel engined Allgaier tractors are coming back in the limelight now that Porsche are offering diesel engined cars.

There is one in the new museum and I saw the one below at the Leipzig guest area last year.

One of the things I like about Porsche is this absence of snobbery.

new 071.jpg

Porsche Diesel tractors have been a popular collectors item here in Germany for years. Most of the ones seen at veteran vehicle exhibitions, etc, are immaculately restored.

--
    fritz

So I wonder why this little baby can't be found anywhere in the Porsche museum?! Smiley

Nickname: "Ferdinand". Guess why... Smiley

elefant_2.jpg

--

I wish they displayed this and other controversial Ferdinand Porsche designs because they are part of Porsche history.

I wish Germans were not so tense and uncomfortable about this period.

--
    It's not where you're going, it's how you get there that counts

RC:
    ALDO:
    RC:

--

RC,

--

AM

He is also a wine collector, this doesn't mean he has to grow his own wine. Smiley

--

The story about hobby farmer is true and no speculation, beleive me.       

--

AM

there was an article in the recent spiegel about the cayenne diesel stating that WW collects the tractors and is a hobby farmer.
    --

ALDO:
    RC:
    ALDO:
    RC:

--

RC,

--

AM

--

--

AM

I think you misunderstood me. I was referring to the tractor, he doesn't do tractor farmwork.

Sorry about the confusion.  

--

reginos:

I wish they displayed this and other controversial Ferdinand Porsche designs because they are part of Porsche history.

I wish Germans were not so tense and uncomfortable about this period.

--

I agree with the first part but not with the second.     

--

RC:
    ALDO:
    RC:
    ALDO:
    RC:

He likes to eat potatoes, not sure about his Porsche Junior Tractor, never heard this(maybe just a publicity stunt? 

RC,

--

AM

--

AM

I think you misunderstood me. I was referring to the tractor, he doesn't do tractor farmwork.

Don't place any bets on it, RC. Smiley

A photograph was published in some magazine some time ago showing him sitting on his tractor in his potato field. Smiley

I forget where I  saw it.

--
    fritz

Porsche-Jeck:
    andrea:

-System
    --

--
    public roads: Porsche 987 S Seal/Cocoa, toll road Smiley : Porsche 997 GT3 Arctic/Black

In Germany the Burmester is 4.748,10 Euro including VAT. Quite a difference to Italy or was that price without VAT? Smiley

--

Back again!  Smiley

intouch1:
    RC:

Interior close-up shot.

pana3.jpg

Did nobody notice RC's Rennteam steering wheel?   That option must be at least 2000 Euro... (with proceeds going to the site!) 

Maybe we need to offer Rennteam advice for a real RennTeam package for the Panamera?  (the steering wheel stays..)  Smiley

--

Present: 2005 STi,  2002 M Coupe

Future: 2009 Cayman S - pending;  2010? Audi RS5 ??

Is the panamera uniform colour steering wheel all leather? Does anyone know?

I wish an all black wheel was available for the 997 w/o the vulkan grey.

--

Rossi:
    Porsche-Jeck:
    andrea:

-System
    --

--

In Germany the Burmester is 4.748,10 Euro including VAT. Quite a difference to Italy or was that price without VAT? Smiley

--

Back again!  Smiley

without 20% VAT

--

fritz:
    RC:
    ALDO:
    RC:
    ALDO:
    RC:

He likes to eat potatoes, not sure about his Porsche Junior Tractor, never heard this(maybe just a publicity stunt? 

RC,

--

AM

--

AM

Don't place any bets on it, RC. Smiley

A photograph was published in some magazine some time ago showing him sitting on his tractor in his potato field. Smiley

I forget where I  saw it.

--
    fritz

Well, if you believe everything you read in the media...here we go. Smiley

0,1020,244166,00.jpg

--

Good Heavens! That could be the Panamera Coupe mule!Smiley

I forgot to mention something about Panamera interior quality (materials, haptics, etc.): the Panamera is probably the Porsche with the best interior quality ever. Very good looking, very good build/material quality.
    --

Rossi:
    Porsche-Jeck:
    andrea:

-System
    --

--

--

Back again!  Smiley

Sounds like a fair price if the sound quality is comparable to Audi's B&O system. It is probably a wise decision of Porsche to offer a high-quality sound system as Audi does. Might sound silly but apart from other factors (AWD, design, handling) the B&O system was a major factor in deciding on my current Audi Smiley There might be a substantial number of customers who would not like a "luxury limousine" (like the Panamera) without a proper sound system...

RC:
    I forgot to mention something about Panamera interior quality (materials, haptics, etc.): the Panamera is probably the Porsche with the best interior quality ever. Very good looking, very good build/material quality.
    --

that's good,a lot of money invested have to be shown in overall quality

--

Another pic i found online, this seat looks different than the turbos/ probably a p4S.

RC:
    Burmester Sound System with a whopping 1000 Watts output.pana1.jpg

--

The price for Burmester is:

Turbo: 3.534 €

S/4S: 4.748 €

--

AM

ALDO:
    RC:

--

--

AM

That's quite cheap (compared to Audi's B&O). Hopefully, the Burmester system can match the B&O's qualities Smiley

MKSGR:
    ALDO:
    RC:

--

--

AM

That's quite cheap (compared to Audi's B&O). Hopefully, the Burmester system can match the B&O's qualities Smiley

bmw individivual isn't better than b&o?

--

ALDO:
    RC:

--

--

AM

Burmester for the Turbo is cheaper because the Turbo already has the BOSE system as a standard feature. Still...lots of money, especially since this is ONLY for the Burmester update, not the other stuff like navigation and phone. Maybe I just lost track of option prices but for ME, this is very expensive.        

--

RC:
    ALDO:
    RC:

--

--

AM

Burmester for the Turbo is cheaper because the Turbo already has the BOSE system as a standard feature. Still...lots of money, especially since this is ONLY for the Burmester update, not the other stuff like navigation and phone. Maybe I just lost track of option prices but for ME, this is very expensive.        

--

I didn´t wanted to comment on the Burmester sound system because I wasn´t sure if it is an update of the Bose system or was a totally different option. Now seeing that it is an update of the Bose system I agree that it is a VERY expensive option!!! Costs more than the PDK gearbox!!!! SmileySmileySmiley

--
    ALL PORSCHE ARE REAL PORSCHE!!!

andrea:

bmw individivual isn't better than b&o?

No, unfortunately not. To date I would argue that the B&O (Audi A8) is the best system I know.

@RC: Audi charges some 6.800 Euros for their B&O system (if I recall correctly). That's why I thought the price of the Burmester seems OK - IF the quality is equal to or better than B&O Smiley

B&O has a lot of experience in building good quality loud speakers in small environment. Burmester wasn´t on the design like B&O, they have used much larger loud speakers boxes. So I would bet that B&O in Audi or AM has the best audio system for today. 

But let´s see. If we will get 12-14 acitve loud speakers in B&O quality then 4.748 € isn´t too much. Remeber good HiFi was never  cheap.

--

AM

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    762125 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    435194 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    260432 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    257491 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    80917 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5318 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

872058 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    807442 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM