Crown

Board: Ferrari Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

CAR info on F142

Nothing really new here; only what we all expected. A downszised turbocharged V8 and low weight. Seems like another success story, even though I will be gutted if the screaming, high revving V8 is canned in favour of a characterless, Porsche Turbo like engine..

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Secret-new-cars/Search-Results/Spyshots/Ferraris-new-V8---the-next-F430-/

--
    FERRARI RULES!!!

Re: CAR info on F142

I don't think Ferrari will ever produce an engine like that of a Porsche turbo. Smiley
    --

...because they cant?? lol.

I'm sure either way they go It'll be an awesome car AND engine. The F40 was turbo-charged but wasnt in the least characterless.

I don’t like this turbo engine talk. These cars are not selling in quantities like Honda and Toyota. They should remain animalistic, noisy, and polluting…. Damn Shame. Hope Ferrari doesn’t disappoint.

Tupps11:

I don’t like this turbo engine talk. These cars are not selling in quantities like Honda and Toyota. They should remain animalistic, noisy, and polluting…. Damn Shame. Hope Ferrari doesn’t disappoint.

Well, if the outcome will be something like a modern interpretation of the F40, I wouldn't mind. Smiley

--

Rossi:
    Tupps11:

Well, if the outcome will be something like a modern interpretation of the F40, I wouldn't mind. Smiley

--

I would still prefer a low weight chassis mated to a screaming, N.A. V8 giving circa 550 BHP and a racing car-like character.

--
    FERRARI RULES!!!

They should re-release the F40 with minor tweaks and a bit more power - it'll sell like hot cakes! Smiley

REALZEUS:
    Rossi:
    Tupps11:

--

I would still prefer a low weight chassis mated to a screaming, N.A. V8 giving circa 550 BHP and a racing car-like character.

--
    FERRARI RULES!!!

Well, get a Scuderia then. Quick! Smiley

--

Tupps11:

Wonder if we'll ever return to the "noisy & polluting"/"screaming & high revving"  Ferrari's ever. I mean a Turbo isn't going to sound anything like the N/A V8 in the current F430.  The F430 could be the car to keep. We'll probably look back 10 years from now & reminisce about todays Ferrari's motors.        

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obama Poised To Reverse Bush Policy

Nov. 9, 2008

"While Obama said at a news conference last week that his top priority would be to stimulate the economy and create jobs, his advisers say that focus will not delay key shifts in social and regulatory policies, including some - such as the embrace of new environmental safeguards - that Obama has said will have long-term, beneficial impacts on the economy. 

The president-elect has said, for example, that he intends to quickly reverse the Bush administration's decision last December to deny California the authority to regulate carbon dioxide emissions from automobiles

California had sought permission from the Environmental Protection Agency to require that greenhouse gas emissions from vehicles be cut by 30 percent between 2009 and 2016, effectively mandating that cars achieve a fuel economy standard of at least 36 miles per gallon within eight years. Seventeen other states had promised to adopt California's rules, representing in total 45 percent of the nation's automobile market 

Before the election, Obama told others that he favors declaring that carbon dioxide emissions are endangering human welfare, following an EPA task force recommendation last December that Bush and his aides shunned in order to protect the utility and auto industries

Robert Sussman, who was the EPA's deputy administrator during the Clinton administration and is now overseeing EPA transition planning for Obama, wrote a paper last spring strongly recommending such a finding. Others in the campaign have depicted it as an issue on which Obama is keen to show that politics must not interfere with scientific advice."  

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/11/09/politics/washingtonpost/main4586410.shtml?source=search_story 

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/12/19/tech/main3633801.shtml

--

08 Porsche Turbo Cab/ 06 Ferrari 430 / 04 Durango Hemi /04 HD Screamin Eagle / 93 HD Nostalgia

Interesting part from the article REALZEUS posted: 

"The Ferrari boss speaks

Ferrari chief executive Amedeo Felisa has dropped various hints about future tech coming to the new supercar. He ruled out Ferrari diesels, but admitted that even his exclusive products – that sell in relatively minute numbers annually – must cut their emissions urgently.

'Diesel is not a direction in which we want to go,' he told The Daily Telegraph. 'It is not in our five-year strategic plan and I don't think diesel is the answer to the problem. Reduced displacement is one route we will have to go – defininitely turbocharged units with direct injection. Hybrid systems will not be exactly as used in F1's energy recovery, as that's a very different set of demands, but we are looking at it.

'We have decided to face the future and our we will need to use all our experience with petrol engines to solve the emissions problem.'

Ferrari's CO2 strategy

Ferrari, like Porsche and Lamborghini, is taking its environmental credentials very seriously all of a sudden. Maranello aims to cut CO2 emissions from around 400g/km today to 280-300g/km by 2012. Those scarlet cars are slowly turning green(er)."

--

08 Porsche Turbo Cab/ 06 Ferrari 430 / 04 Durango Hemi /04 HD Screamin Eagle / 93 HD Nostalgia

Airplanes and office buildings contribute much more to greenhouse gases than do cars. This summer, the NY Times magazine had a whole section showing that air pollution from Heathrow airports jets contributed 10-20X more pollution to the greater London area per year than did automobile emissions.

And, BTW - don't blame President Obama, the Europeans have always been the first to force arbritrary clean air standards down the throats of the public. At least Obama has done more positive things as a President-elect than G.W. did as President - we are now in a worldwide financial meltdown, the U.S. is involved in at least 2 unwinnable wars with no exit strategy, this country ranks 37th in healthcare, etc...

RSA333:

And, BTW - don't blame President Obama, the Europeans have always been the first to force arbritrary clean air standards down the throats of the public. At least Obama has done more positive things as a President-elect than G.W. did as President - we are now in a worldwide financial meltdown, the U.S. is involved in at least 2 unwinnable wars with no exit strategy, this country ranks 37th in healthcare, etc...

Militarily, the 'war' in Iraq is over.  The action is in Afghanistan.

--
    2005 997S Blk/Blk

Well, the U.S. has over 10,000 special operations forces in South America, and Iraq will evolve (or devolve depending on your point of view) back into the tribal society it has always been as soon as the U.S. leaves, whether now or in 2011. We also have thousands of Delta force soldiers fighting within the sovereign nation of Pakiston right now. Don't ask me how I know, but I work somewhere in Rossyln, VA....

SoCal Alan:
    RSA333:

Militarily, the 'war' in Iraq is over.  The action is in Afghanistan.

--
    2005 997S Blk/Blk

A “worldwide financial meltdown" created by liberal democrats & their policies. Had they listened to the Bush administration instead of blocking legislation to reform GSE's we wouldn’t be in this mess. 

RE: The Iraq war - Exactly. The war is won & the "exit strategy" has been signed, sealed & delivered, both the Iraqi' Government & the Bush admin. agree. So thank you very much President Bush for not only keeping our country safe without a single attack which started it's plan during his Presidency (vs a dozen for Clinton) but now he's also delivered victory to our nation & troops in an extremely hard faught war by sticking to his guns & what he believed in, instead of doing what would be more politically popular & easy.

As for Obama the ONLY thing that he's "done" so far is break his BIGGEST campaign promises. First off his plan to tax the wealthy & redistribute it as welfare was supposed to be the way to "grow the economy from the bottom up". Well he's already said that's not going to happen now. But why? If it was supposed to be great for the economy & Obama obviously KNEW the economy was hurting when he made that promise to give a “tax cut to 95% of families” then why not go forward w/ it? Truth is – He KNEW that extra taxes on the wealthy were going to hurt the economy all along but he sold that “95% of America” agenda so he’d get a huge % of people that expected checks in the mail to vote for him. Typical politician bs. He ALSO promised to speed up the elimination of the Bush tax cuts but now that's not going to happen. Obama’s is also back stepping on his promise to withdraw troops from Iraq within 16 months. Of course you’d have to read the fine print of the slippery politician when he said “combat troops”. Nice little slight of hand. He vowed to go after big oil w/ windfall taxes, he's already stated that he's not going through w/ that either. As for his promise to scrub the federal budget - see below. Welcome to REALITY Mr. Obama. 

The FUNNIEST one though imo is - "I will bring change to Washington". Congrats to HILLARY & all the rest of the the Clinton administration on their 3rd term!   

Then again this is the same guy that pledged to follow new finance reform & then immediately went back on his word & raised 700million through private contributions so all of the above shouldn't come as a surprise. 

Liberals voice concerns about Obama

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1208/16292.html

Obama's tax hike for the rich may be delayed

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hsGGj6UMcbAemvdMwaeNwFzyfzkgD94LMD480

Campaign Promises on Ending the War in Iraq Now Muted by Reality

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/04/us/politics/04military.html

Promises Promises: Obama budget cuts face hurdles

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gC4YCZ1IraKLSwRmm3Jw9rFurJgwD94UPU780

THAT'S RICH! TOP EARNERS COULD KEEP BUSH TAX CUT UNDER OBAMA

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11242008/news/politics/thats_rich__top_earners_could_keep_bush__140527.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there ANYTHING he said he was going to do actually happening? 

PS: SORRY for the OT but I couldn't resist, it's just so much damn fun being on the other side, the side that gets to moan, cry, bitch & use all my 20/20 hindsight about the President.    

--

2008 Porsche Turbo Cabriolet / 2006 Ferrari F430 / 2004 Durango Hemi / 2004 HD Screamin Eagle / 1993 HD Nostalgia

RSA333:
    Well, the U.S. has over 10,000 special operations forces in South America, and Iraq will evolve (or devolve depending on your point of view) back into the tribal society it has always been as soon as the U.S. leaves, whether now or in 2011. We also have thousands of Delta force soldiers fighting within the sovereign nation of Pakiston right now. Don't ask me how I know, but I work somewhere in Rossyln, VA....

Rosslyn right? You think that's smart ? That's not usually what our people in privileged military info. situations do when they have confidential intel; post about it on public chat forum's. 

Besides it's public knowledge & has been reported in the news that besides the Predator drone missile attacks Special forces have been in Pakistan. That's how I know. 

--

2008 Porsche Turbo Cabriolet / 2006 Ferrari F430 / 2004 Durango Hemi / 2004 HD Screamin Eagle / 1993 HD Nostalgia

STRADALE-

Typing in Large Font does not make your argument. Let's look at the record of George W. Bush:

-U.S. enters into 2 'operations' in Iraq and Afghanistan, with no exit strategies (we didn't even get the oil). I get to examine tens of thousands of injured soldiers with head trauma, psychiatric disorders, etc., as a consequence of the idoit in the white house (or was it the VP who was actually runnning things? who knows? the only appearance G.W. made in 2007 was on a TV game show).

-Under G.W., the economy is the worst it has been since the great depression.

-Under G.W., funding for basic scientific and biomedical R&D has been slashed by the administration, putting the U.S. in the worst possible position against emerging superpowers (one of which is communist!).

-The U.S. currently ranks 37th in healthcare worldwide, as ranked by the World Health Organization.

-50% of family practitioners and internists in this country would quit right now if they had alternative.

Stop inhaling all that exhuast - you are gettiing Korsakoff's syndrome...

-Libertarians for Obama!!!

RSA333:

And, BTW - don't blame President Obama, the Europeans have always been the first to force arbritrary clean air standards down the throats of the public. ..

Uhu???? SmileySmileySmiley

Where do you get your "facts" from?   Smiley

The whole exhaust gas emissions issue started up in southern California in the late 60s / early 70s because Los Angeles' special climatic conditions, combined with high traffic density, were making the air unbreathable and life unbearable.

We couldn't even buy unleaded gas here in Europe until the mid 80s, because that's when the use of catalytic converters was introduced for local-market cars  -  over 10 years after the USA.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it was a bad move to introduce emissions controls. Anybody who has experienced walking in two different cities with clean / polluted air "back-to-back" knows it made sense. An added bonus was the fact that it also made it necessary to get the lead out of fuel.

Now, if you'd said that the Europeans had been the first to introduce noise emissions legislation, there would have been more truth in your claim. The Swiss are to blame for that. Smiley

--
    fritz

RSA333:

STRADALE-

Typing in Large Font does not make your argument. Let's look at the record of George W. Bush:

-U.S. enters into 2 'operations' in Iraq and Afghanistan, with no exit strategies (we didn't even get the oil). I get to examine tens of thousands of injured soldiers with head trauma, psychiatric disorders, etc., as a consequence of the idoit in the white house (or was it the VP who was actually runnning things? who knows? the only appearance G.W. made in 2007 was on a TV game show).

-Under G.W., the economy is the worst it has been since the great depression.

-Under G.W., funding for basic scientific and biomedical R&D has been slashed by the administration, putting the U.S. in the worst possible position against emerging superpowers (one of which is communist!).

-The U.S. currently ranks 37th in healthcare worldwide, as ranked by the World Health Organization.

-50% of family practitioners and internists in this country would quit right now if they had alternative.

Stop inhaling all that exhuast - you are gettiing Korsakoff's syndrome...

-Libertarians for Obama!!!

I can tell you one thing w/ absolute certainty - Had you been at the Towers on 9-11 instead of seeing the rated G version on TV and watched as you had friends inside , I GUARANTEE you would feel differently. But I know it's too irresistible to play Monday Morning quarterback.  

Nothing on all of Obama's broken promises?????? Guess there's no way to defend it eh, face it like the article above says - you guys were scammed.  But at least it's good for the Conservatives, all that liberal bs talk to get elected was all that - BS.

America has the greatest healthcare in the world.  That's why people from all over the world come here to become Dr.s & not the other way around. We have the absoloute best Medical Schools in the World, the best Hospitals in the world without even a close comparison.   My family is filled w/ Dr.'s generations deep & the ONLY thing they hate is Government intervention in their practice. The same Govt. that bankrupted  SS & killed medicare. The same Govt that pushed it's LIBERAL policies onto private banking industry & created this financial mess by SOCIALIZING housing for everyone  you think should control healthcare by providing it to everyone??? LoL! In every single case & in every single country it's proven NOT to work but you want socialized medicine. Okay, doke. Makes sense. Tell me something - You get Cancer tomorrow or some other life threatening disease tomorrow (God forbid) & can have treatment anywhere in the world- Where are you going to go? Which country are you headed for treatment?     

I didn't type in "Large Font", that's how it displays when you copy & paste from a news article.

"we didnt even get the oil"?!?!?!? LoL!! Man, that is funny. Sorry, that's not what America is about. And even though many in the world accused us of that goal, it was never our intention. We're the only country that has won wars without annexing land. The war is won, that's ALWAYS been the "exit strategy" Win teh war. Stop/Disrupt terrorism  - We have. If someone would have said after 911 that we would go 7 years w/ out another attack we would have welcomed that outcome w/ open arms.  The other -  Oust Saddam & hand the country back to a democratic Govenment - Almost there.   Sorry, it doesn't meet w/ libs goal of DEFEAT & SURRENDER. You think the economy is bad now? Just think of were we'd be with another attack. You can thank President Bush for keeping you safe. 

Worse since the depression? You have to stop w/ the Obama talking points & do some DD on the facts. During the depression un-employement was 25%, 4  times current. Double Digit Inflation, etc. all multiple times worse. Last week at a Walmart a security guard was trampled to death because people were all trying to get into the store to buy gifts, during the depression that was a bread line.  The Carter recession which saw Stagflation 15% infaltion/ 21.5% prime rate, double the current unemployment under Carter makes this recession look timid. "Depression"? Please. Carter's years were MUCH closer to the Depression than this & even his era wasn't as bad as the big D . But it did make for a good campaign mantra.

Under GW Bush the Economy & the Market SOARED for 7 years. The economy was in the best shape ever,  inflation, employment, GDP, incomes all the best it's been.  The Market hit HISTORICAL (meaning all time) highs in 2007. It wasnt until the Democrats took control of congress & the liberal policy of forcing banks to grant mortgages to people that couldnt afford them that hurt our economy. The Bush admin. called for GSE reform 17 times in 2008 alone but didnt get anywhere w/ partisan House Democrats who not only favored the Community Reinvestment Act but as Barney Frank said when warned of the Fannie Mae mess; 'When it comes to affordable housing I want to roll the dice"  You have to KNOW WHY things happened & not just blame someone because they were President. Even Bill Clinton will tell you it was the fault of house Democrats. That's partly why President Bush's approval rating is 3 times that of the "DO-NOTHING" Democrats in Congress.  You can read the article's below if you want to learn why we're in this mess.  Or dont, sometimes people like to keep their info. simple.   

New Agency Proposed to Oversee Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae

The Bush administration today recommended the most significant regulatory overhaul in the housing finance industry since the savings and loan crisis a decade ago.

Under the plan, disclosed at a Congressional hearing today, a new agency would be created within the Treasury Department to assume supervision of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the government-sponsored companies that are the two largest players in the mortgage lending industry.

The new agency would have the authority, which now rests with Congress, to set one of the two capital-reserve requirements for the companies. It would exercise authority over any new lines of business. And it would determine whether the two are adequately managing the risks of their ballooning portfolios.

The plan is an acknowledgment by the administration that oversight of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- which together have issued more than $1.5 trillion in outstanding debt -- is broken. A report by outside investigators in July concluded that Freddie Mac manipulated its accounting to mislead investors, and critics have said Fannie Mae does not adequately hedge against rising interest rates.

''There is a general recognition that the supervisory system for housing-related government-sponsored enterprises neither has the tools, nor the stature, to deal effectively with the current size, complexity and importance of these enterprises,'' Treasury Secretary John W. Snow told the House Financial Services Committee in an appearance with Housing Secretary Mel Martinez, who also backed the plan.

Mr. Snow said that Congress should eliminate the power of the president to appoint directors to the companies, a sign that the administration is less concerned about the perks of patronage than it is about the potential political problems associated with any new difficulties arising at the companies.

The administration's proposal, which was endorsed in large part today by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, would not repeal the significant government subsidies granted to the two companies. And it does not alter the implicit guarantee that Washington will bail the companies out if they run into financial difficulty; that perception enables them to issue debt at significantly lower rates than their competitors. Nor would it remove the companies' exemptions from taxes and antifraud provisions of federal securities laws.

The proposal is the opening act in one of the biggest and most significant lobbying battles of the Congressional session.

After the hearing, Representative Michael G. Oxley, chairman of the Financial Services Committee, and Senator Richard Shelby, chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, announced their intention to draft legislation based on the administration's proposal. Industry executives said Congress could complete action on legislation before leaving for recess in the fall.

''The current regulator does not have the tools, or the mandate, to adequately regulate these enterprises,'' Mr. Oxley said at the hearing. ''We have seen in recent months that mismanagement and questionable accounting practices went largely unnoticed by the Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight,'' the independent agency that now regulates the companies.

''These irregularities, which have been going on for several years, should have been detected earlier by the regulator,'' he added.

The Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight, which is part of the Department of Housing and Urban Development, was created by Congress in 1992 after the bailout of the savings and loan industry and concerns about regulation of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, which buy mortgages from lenders and repackage them as securities or hold them in their own portfolios.

At the time, the companies and their allies beat back efforts for tougher oversight by the Treasury Department, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or the Federal Reserve. Supporters of the companies said efforts to regulate the lenders tightly under those agencies might diminish their ability to finance loans for lower-income families. This year, however, the chances of passing legislation to tighten the oversight are better than in the past.

Reflecting the changing political climate, both Fannie Mae and its leading rivals applauded the administration's package. The support from Fannie Mae came after a round of discussions between it and the administration and assurances from the Treasury that it would not seek to change the company's mission.

After those assurances, Franklin D. Raines, Fannie Mae's chief executive, endorsed the shift of regulatory oversight to the Treasury Department, as well as other elements of the plan.

''We welcome the administration's approach outlined today,'' Mr. Raines said. The company opposes some smaller elements of the package, like one that eliminates the authority of the president to appoint 5 of the company's 18 board members.

Company executives said that the company preferred having the president select some directors. The company is also likely to lobby against the efforts that give regulators too much authority to approve its products.

Freddie Mac, whose accounting is under investigation by the Securities and Exchange Commission and a United States attorney in Virginia, issued a statement calling the administration plan a ''responsible proposal.''

The stocks of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae fell while the prices of their bonds generally rose. Shares of Freddie Mac fell $2.04, or 3.7 percent, to $53.40, while Fannie Mae was down $1.62, or 2.4 percent, to $66.74. The price of a Fannie Mae bond due in March 2013 rose to 97.337 from 96.525.Its yield fell to 4.726 percent from 4.835 percent on Tuesday.

Fannie Mae, which was previously known as the Federal National Mortgage Association, and Freddie Mac, which was the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation, have been criticized by rivals for exerting too much influence over their regulators.

''The regulator has not only been outmanned, it has been outlobbied,'' said Representative Richard H. Baker, the Louisiana Republican who has proposed legislation similar to the administration proposal and who leads a subcommittee that oversees the companies. ''Being underfunded does not explain how a glowing report of Freddie's operations was released only hours before the managerial upheaval that followed. This is not world-class regulatory work.''

Significant details must still be worked out before Congress can approve a bill. Among the groups denouncing the proposal today were the National Association of Home Builders and Congressional Democrats who fear that tighter regulation of the companies could sharply reduce their commitment to financing low-income and affordable housing.

''These two entities -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- are not facing any kind of financial crisis,'' said Representative Barney Frank of Massachusetts, the ranking Democrat on the Financial Services Committee. ''The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing.''

Representative Melvin L. Watt, Democrat of North Carolina, agreed.

''I don't see much other than a shell game going on here, moving something from one agency to another and in the process weakening the bargaining power of poorer families and their ability to get affordable housing,'' Mr. Watt said.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9E06E3D6123BF932A2575AC0A9659C8B63&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=print

Carter More to Blame for Financial Crisis Than Bush or McCain

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2008/09/20/ibd-carter-more-blame-financial-crisis-bush-or-mccain

Carter, Clinton policies to blame for meltdown

http://www.dailyprogress.com/cdp/news/opinion/letters_to_the_editor/article/carter_clinton_policies_to_blame_for_meltdown/30292/

--

Wow... speaking about off topic...
    --
    FERRARI RULES!!!

REALZEUS:
    Wow... speaking about off topic...
    --
    FERRARI RULES!!!

You're right. Sorry. I'll - Smiley ............. Smiley

Goodnight.

--

REALZEUS-

Yes, let's get back to some sanity.

As far as F142 goes, if it is turbocharged, will it be sequential turbos? As far as I know, Ferraris have not released a turbo car in awhile.

For another thread, will the new (2011 or so) Porsche GT3 be a mid/rear-engined, 8 cylinder boxer as some have speculated? With a U.S. pricepoint of more than $200K?

So many questions, so few answers. Maybe time will tell.

07 997 GT3 RS; 04 996 GT3, 08 TT, 07 TT, 05 996 GT3, 02 996 TTX50, 95 and 96 cup cars, 95 911 GTS-1 IMSA, 93 RSA, 92 911 TurboS2, 80 SC

Word is that if it is indeed a turbocharged engine it will be a twin turbo sequential layout. Ferrari hasn't released one of those since the venerable F40. This time around it will be done for reasons of emissions and consumption though.

I really doubt that the GT3 will revert to an eight-cylinder engine though.

--
    FERRARI RULES!!!

Doesn't this concern you guys? I mean the sound of my Stradale & now my F430 is part of what makes the whole Ferrari experience. The Sound of my Turbo even w/ an exhaust is not much fun at all in comparison. I'm sure the car will go like gangbusters but cant see how it could possibly sound as good as a NA. I might buy a F142 but will reserve the final decision & hold onto my F430 for now. 

Guesstimates on F142 price? Starting at $250/$275k? 

--

STRADALE:

Doesn't this concern you guys? I mean the sound of my Stradale & now my F430 is part of what makes the whole Ferrari experience. The Sound of my Turbo even w/ an exhaust is not much fun at all in comparison. I'm sure the car will go like gangbusters but cant see how it could possibly sound as good as a NA. I might buy a F142 but will reserve the final decision & hold onto my F430 for now. 

--

F142 is said to start at around 200k Euro, which would be a tad cheaper than a Scuderia.

--

Petition: Bring back the Smirk-Smiley!

Rossi:
    STRADALE:

--

F142 is said to start at around 200k Euro, which would be a tad cheaper than a Scuderia.

--

Petition: Bring back the Smirk-Smiley!

200K Euro = $260k dollars. But that's w/ CCM's.  Figure another $20k (?) worth of options so approx $280k. Think I spent $40k in options for my F430 but that was including $19k for the brakes. 

I have to admit drooling over the Scud Spider but it makes more sense to wait for the replacement vs. getting another 430.  But if I went w/ the Scud Spider I'd spec it just like the below, w/ the Corsa & Red interior. Man that would be Hot!

--

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    764805 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    436815 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    261180 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    258081 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    82707 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5331 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

877140 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    809292 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM