Crown

Board: Porsche - Panamera Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Panamera Interior Shots, best yet and the Official Key!

Best interior shots, looks complete - pics here and official key!

Edit - guys i tried to copy the pics here but it is really hard, i am trying t oget the hang of this new forum but having troubles

if someone wants to remove the link and post the pics please do!

--
    Gee Tee Two, dangit she is fun Chevy Tahoe, dangit are you a big pig

Re: Panamera Interior Shots, best yet and the Official Key!

Pictures already have been posted by Spyderidol

http://www.rennteam.com/forum/index.html?vs=54

I think you mean this thread

Please use the small permalink to copy link url's. The url in the addressbar is not always correct in AJAX applications...

Thanks Eunice, I should have known that ;)

I was having problems with that... what is a permalink and where do I find that?

-Joost-

--

Porsche, seperates LeMans from LeBoys

The permalink is this icon:   Right click and "copy link location" to get a link to the post/gallery/image

JakeGt2:

Best interior shots, looks complete - pics here and official key!

Edit - guys i tried to copy the pics here but it is really hard, i am trying t oget the hang of this new forum but having troubles

if someone wants to remove the link and post the pics please do!

--
    Gee Tee Two, dangit she is fun Chevy Tahoe, dangit are you a big pig

Some parts look good - other rather strange. Too much buttons. The driver schould feel like a A380 pilot :)

AM

Thanks, didn't know that. And how do we give a link but then with a different title than the link? I mean like waht we did on the bbcode [url=blabla]This title[/url]... That doesn't work here anymore, does it?
    --

Porsche, seperates LeMans from LeBoys

--
    A. Dias Corvette C6 coupe (sold) 996 C4 (sold)

We'll maybe implement bbcode in a future update.

It works just like in Microsoft Word: Type the title of the link, select it with you mouse, and hit on the "Insert Web Link" icon in the toolbar of the editor. A popup will apear with several options.

You can play around using the new preview function, there is a checkbox "preview", ich you check it before clicking on approve you'll see a preview.

Dont know if anywhone noticed it or if somebody wrote this (i´m having a litle bit of dificulty dealing with the new site) but the car key looks to be in a "diecast shape" of the car itself.

Hum, what i want to say is that the car key looks to be moddeled after the car.

Woshhhhhhhh

--
    This is the way this post ends, not with a bang but with a wisper, WOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Looks good!

The key is maybe over the top, but original at least!

--
    997S cabrio: the next best thing in life Audi A5 S-line 3.0tdi Quattro

--

2005 Ford Focus S, 5spd
    1986 Porsche 944, 5spd

Oh man. This center console belongs to a VW Caravelle or Transporter. 

Given the ughly egg styled hatch.  Do we get to see a commercial version where they get rid of the back windows so that we can carry small cargo.

--

2003 SMGII M3 coupe

2006 C4S --to be ditched soon..

Porsche was allways very small in the interior details. But here everything looks BIG, VERY BIG!!! I don´t know what to say..... I like it or no? I think I have to wait for seeing the car for real!
    --
    ALL PORSCHE ARE REAL PORSCHE!!!

well, the Panamera is the perfect example for the new gen. Cars that try to avoid I-Drive-like systems.

I can already see an adverstisment of BMWs new I-drive generation that showing an Interior Picture of the new 7 series next to the interior picture of the Panamera. And from those pix it looks so cheap!!! Smiley

BMW was right with this step, and seeing Mercedes and Audi that have followed this Idea only underlines it even more. But Porsche needs to do different in every way possible. They did the same with the PDK knobes.

I really would have wished a Audi MMI system adapted from Porsche. I think the Audi A8 Interior is the most beatuifull and refined available at this moment. Not to much I-drive, but also not to much needles knobs. Only thing that I would change about thise one, is that I would put a 10" screen.

IMO the Porsche layout is very logical and easily accessible. All close to hand without the need to operate a computer whilst driving like the BMW system.

I also like the wide console isolating the driver and giving a cockpit look.

Most of all it doesn't look like anything else.

You see nothing looks the same to everybody!

I don't get the idea of big auto tranny (or DSG) gear selectors, for DRIVE, PARK and REVERSE?

The future are clean center consoles, like Jag XF, F430's or S/CL's.

zzboba:

I don't get the idea of big auto tranny (or DSG) gear selectors, for DRIVE, PARK and REVERSE?

hmmh - for me the small versions looks better.
    But I think that the larger one (like BMW, Audi, Porsche) are more practical.

You have for sure driven the new X5/6. Didn´t you realize that the shifter feels very nice in your hand? When I´m driving my X6, I realize that, despite automatic, I´m often holding the shifter in my right hand. It just feels so good. For me the one in Panamera could give the same feeling.

AM

ALDO:
    zzboba:

You have for sure driven the new X5/6. Didn´t you realize that the shifter feels very nice in your hand? When I´m driving my X6, I realize that, despite automatic, I´m often holding the shifter in my right hand. It just feels so good. For me the one in Panamera could give the same feeling.

AM

My first experience with BMW's new joystick-thing was in a 5 series loaner -- looks nice but I don't think it's intuitive to use, and a clean center console would even look nicer. I really prefer having both hands on the steering wheel.

zzboba:
    ALDO:
    zzboba:

AM

My first experience with BMW's new joystick-thing was in a 5 series loaner -- looks nice but I don't think it's intuitive to use, and a clean center console would even look nicer. I really prefer having both hands on the steering wheel.

Come on zzboba, don´t tell me you drive in the city with both hands all the time on the steering whell.

We know each other good :) - sure it was everytime party time Smiley

I like this steering wheel more :)

AM

I`m with Aldo on that one. without a stick something`s missing. Even in automatic cars my hand is mostly on the stick. I`m have driven quite often the new S-class, and there is something just missing. Even BMW seem to have realized it, and uses a stick again in the new 7.

That key looks like a toy! It's awful! I hope that the first thing you have to do with it is to slot it into a hole in the dash to hide the kitchness of it!

Smiley

They Key is really awfull. but you know what I think... this is on purpose. this way they force people to order keyless go, so that you wont need to take they key out!

On the other hand if they would have put some wheels on it, it would have been a nice toy for kids, and porsche would have made more money over the spare parts sales, since kinds tend to destroy their toys quit fast.

But BTW, Keyless Go is one of the better and really usefull innovations in the Automobie Industry. I have it on my CLS and I really cant imagine a life without it.

Avoe:

They Key is really awfull. but you know what I think... this is on purpose. this way they force people to order keyless go, so that you wont need to take they key out!

On the other hand if they would have put some wheels on it, it would have been a nice toy for kids, and porsche would have made more money over the spare parts sales, since kinds tend to destroy their toys quit fast.

But BTW, Keyless Go is one of the better and really usefull innovations in the Automobie Industry. I have it on my CLS and I really cant imagine a life without it.

Absolutely my opinion! That key looks so stupid, don't know what to say. Smiley

But I don't really like keyless go, one of the most useless "inventions" in car options IMO. Smiley

--

Avoe:

They Key is really awfull.

Hey, Maybe it's still got loads of cammo on it, to throw us off the scent of what the real key is going to look like! Smiley

wtsnet:

Avoe:

They Key is really awfull.

Hey, Maybe it's still got loads of cammo on it, to throw us off the scent of what the real key is going to look like! Smiley
    Ah well, I see. That probably is the answer. Stupid me that I didn't realise it myself. Smiley

--

ADias:

--
    A. Dias Corvette C6 coupe (sold) 996 C4 (sold)

wtsnet, you could be right. To me it looks as the back of the key is still havy camoflaged, they seem to hide real deal.

And on the other hand I can already see some Porsche Tuning companys from Russia, that have got an inspiration. Right at this moment, they are probably working on an embedded Porsche Emblem for the Front Hud in the same scale size, made out of real Gold of course. Smiley

Rossi:

But I don't really like keyless go, one of the most useless "inventions" in car options IMO. Smiley

--

Why? Where do you see a disadvantage?

some companys offer a keyless enter to the car and the famous "start your engine button" these days, but before you can push the button you most first enter the key, and then move your hand to the button, which is very circumstantial.

But imo the real Keyless Go system, where you can enter the car and start the engine without taking out the key has only advantages in daily use. I tought the same way as you before, but I gave it a chance, and now I am compleatly spoiled. When driving the Sportback of my wife or some rental cars abroad, I really feel the huge difference, and how much more comfort a keyless system provides.

wtsnet:

That key looks like a toy! It's awful! I hope that the first thing you have to do with it is to slot it into a hole in the dash to hide the kitchness of it!

Smiley

Doesn't Porsche know of the KISS rule.  It's way over the top.  Completely ridiculous.

Dan

--
    997S Hard-top Cabrio 6-spd 3AS 'Turquoise' Natural Brown, PCCB

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/29/24 1:47 PM
    Enmanuel
    691145 1781
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    410231 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    256266 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    235425 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65757 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4747 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

858865 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    775177 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM