Crown

Board: Ferrari Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

tiff driven the f430 spyder on fifth gear tonight!!

is nice to see Tiff showing you how handle the steering wheel when he drift the f430 spyder! and they also rate the fuel on tonight program!!

Re: tiff driven the f430 spyder on fifth gear tonight!!

I'll download it.

Tiff is so awesome!!

@ 0two9 ,from were do you donload ? Would be great to see Tiff griving the 430...

Quote:
    rosso nuvola said:
    @ 0two9 ,from were do you donload ? Would be great to see Tiff griving the 430...

If you can't get Top Gear or Fifth Gear in your country, they are downloadable through the P2P software called Bit Torrent.

Bit Torrent freeware and tutorials: http://www.bittorrent.com/
    Fifth Gear torrent links: http://www.mininova.org/sub/155/added
    Top Gear torrent links: http://www.mininova.org/search/top+gear/8/added

Thanks Carlos .

I am unable to download it. Can someone give a summary of what Tiff thought of the 430?

Loves the car, big improvement over the 360. Not as twitchy and the power bump is appreciated. Thrilling to drive hard, but nice to cruise around in as well. Nice detailing in the styling. Sport mode is great for average drivers, but too instrusive to have fun at the track. Didn't seem to mind the F1 box, but he always prefers manual and no driver's aids.

- J

go download emule download engine www.emule.org and search for fifth gear 2005 11 14 or best motoring or topgear

Nick,

He *loved* it I was disappointed that the segment was a bit on the short side, but he had nothing but wonderful things to say about it, and as always, his driving was impeccable.

Almost convinced me to stop thinking about the CGT

if you are overload go to www.emule.net just joking

Quote:
    Justin said:
    ..Didn't seem to mind the F1 box, but he always prefers manual and no driver's aids.- J

Just as all real drivers..

Quote:
    ha said:
    Quote:
    Justin said:
    ..Didn't seem to mind the F1 box, but he always prefers manual and no driver's aids.- J

Just as all real drivers..

Indeed.

I do understand the need for the sport setting for the road and for inexperienced drivers. It may even be a good place to start when learning and to go fast doing so. You have that extra safety net, especially in bad conditions, while still having fun. The limits are accordingly high enough that here in California, you would be have to pushing at what might be considered an unsafe pace on the road to notice the difference.

But I also strongly feel that driver's need to take the time to learn how to drive these amazing cars properly without overly relying on aids. Not only will the driver be rewarded with a new found skill, but also new found satisfaction and sense of accomplishment. Even if you are slower than if you had driving aids on the track.

Perhaps my thought process is different than most Ferrari owners, since no one wants to crash such an investment.

- J

Quote:
    Justin said:
    Sport mode is great for average drivers, but too instrusive to have fun at the track.

That's why they also offer race mode, or if you are really confident, you can disable everything but ABS. I've heard that most of the factory test drivers were faster at Fiorano with race mode in use, while Michael was quicker with everything off, so race mode is very effective track mode.

Gary

Quote:
    tdf360 said:
    Quote:
    Justin said:
    Sport mode is great for average drivers, but too instrusive to have fun at the track.

That's why they also offer race mode, or if you are really confident, you can disable everything but ABS. I've heard that most of the factory test drivers were faster at Fiorano with race mode in use, while Michael was quicker with everything off, so race mode is very effective track mode.

Gary

Ferrari claims that a non-professional can come within one second of what a factory driver can do around Fiorno. Aids are great. How many of you golfers would play golf with 1940 clubs and balls?

Quote:
    nberry said:
    Ferrari claims that a non-professional can come within one second of what a factory driver can do around Fiorno. Aids are great. How many of you golfers would play golf with 1940 clubs and balls?

Those who play Tennis with Ivan Lendl's good ole wooden racket...

Very good argument BTW, Nick.

Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    Quote:
    rosso nuvola said:

GRACIAS !!!!!

If you can't get Top Gear or Fifth Gear in your country, they are downloadable through the P2P software called Bit Torrent.

Bit Torrent freeware and tutorials: http://www.bittorrent.com/
    Fifth Gear torrent links: http://www.mininova.org/sub/155/added
    Top Gear torrent links: http://www.mininova.org/search/top+gear/8/added

Quote:
    nberry said:
    Quote:
    tdf360 said:
    Quote:
    Justin said:

Gary

Ferrari claims that a non-professional can come within one second of what a factory driver can do around Fiorno.

Did they? I know JC said so (as well as Porsche not bothering with a 997 4wd ) but I wouldn't put to much trust in that.. And i recall Jason Plato from 5th gear claiming something like 3 seconds in his berlinetta review, so I'll belive that until I hear otherwise.

Quote:
    Justin said:
    Loves the car, big improvement over the 360. Not as twitchy

Having owned a 360 I really disagree with this. In 6 track days (about 1500 mi) I found the 360 to be very honest and forgiving, by far the best street legal car I've ever tracked. Furthest thing from twitchy I can imagine.

Gary

Quote:
    tdf360 said:Having owned a 360 I really disagree with this. In 6 track days (about 1500 mi) I found the 360 to be very honest and forgiving, by far the best street legal car I've ever tracked. Furthest thing from twitchy I can imagine.
    Gary

That is at least what I recall Tiff saying, could have been mistaken. Of course it could be relative and the F430 may have better traction.

- J

This claim about non-professional drivers coming within 1 second of the factory test drivers is somewhat ridiculous. The definition of non-professional can mean anything. Does this mean I can hop into an F430 and soon be lapping very quickly? Aids still cannot fully correct for poorly chosen lines, braking points, unsmooth steering inputs, and applying throttle at the wrong moments when lap times are the criterion in which you are judged. For someone to come close, even with aids, you need to be somewhat talented.

As I mentioned before, these systems are wonderful for average drivers, so that they can maintain some level of safety and go fast at the same time. Even F1 cars have TC to help the driver. Lap times are critical in motorsport.

But ultimately, an overly intrusive system at the track that is like paying someone to sail your race boat for you. Good if you don't know what you are doing, but more satisfying if done yourself.

- J

Quote:
    Justin said:
    This claim about non-professional drivers coming within 1 second of the factory test drivers is somewhat ridiculous. The definition of non-professional can mean anything. Does this mean I can hop into an F430 and soon be lapping very quickly? Aids still cannot fully correct for poorly chosen lines, braking points, unsmooth steering inputs, and applying throttle at the wrong moments when lap times are the criterion in which you are judged. For someone to come close, even with aids, you need to be somewhat talented.

I think they are talking about skilled amateurs.

Gary

That was a great bit by Tiff, and those cenital camera shot of Tiff powersliding were simply beautiful!

The F430 is a big step up by Ferrari, and Tiff absolutely loved it

can someone post a direct torrent link? I downloaded one but it wasn't the right one lol...or whats the episode number? 7x03

do u want to go to this link and get the download engine. you can search and find everything there fifth gear top gear and best motoring!"

http://www.emule.org/

Quote:
    CarreraGtRacer said:
    can someone post a direct torrent link? I downloaded one but it wasn't the right one lol...or whats the episode number? 7x03

http://www.mininova.org/tor/153800

Fifth Gear S08E06

Quote:
    elysium said:
    Quote:
    CarreraGtRacer said:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/153800

Fifth Gear S08E06

Much love

After seeing that review I say Holy Crap can Tiff drive!!

And the F430 Spyder is amazing too!! I love it

I'll take the F430 Spyder over the 996 Turbo Cabriolet Please

tiff drive 100 times better then coxkson!!hahah

top gear this week was good (their 2nd episode of the season). Their first had a 997 vs an M6 vs. and AMV8. They said the AMv8 had an amazing sound but was lacking... b/c the M6, although not as beautiful or nice looking on the inside- simply was better- and costs the EXACT same amount. The 997 was the winner- b/c it is a sports car and simply- porsche has been making it and refining it since the begining of time. The M6 was blistering fast though- it simply couldn't put down the power in the rain- the porsche did.

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/28/24 3:21 AM
    watt
    689325 1780
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    409088 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    255697 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    234946 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65500 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4644 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

857898 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    773904 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM