Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: Grand Prix of China

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    What the hell am I going to do the next 6 months???

Fast foward to spring 2006:

"This is CNN Breaking News! A crazed danish fan apparently tried to run over Fernando Alonso after testing today in what appeared to be a Porsche Boxster. Lucky for Alonso, the car had big enough ground clearance not to hurt him, missing his head by just an inch. Visibly shaken by the incident, Alonso only managed to utter: 'Well screw my ass and call me honey...' We could not get a comment from the danish fan who, after being restrained, only kept yelling 'Gayrando likes the pole position!'. We will return with an analysis of what this line might mean after this commercial break."

LOL!!

In the words of the champion himself who today gave his team the constructors championship: "WE ARE THE CHAMPOINS!!!... WE ARE THE CHAMPOINS!!!"

7 wins, 15 podiums, 6 poles = world champion! and contructers championship!!

Let me throw you a little inside info Dr.Phil cause you seem to be a little off track. Turn out today Renault did what McLaren has been doing this season, they changed the engine to a more unreliable configuration but achieving more power from the engine to match McLaren and then they showed their card in classifying, and what happens when you give Alonso a McLaren performance car? he takes the pole and takes the race easily, even with two safety cars nullyfying his time advantages... and they weren't running low fuel in classifying either, they were looking at coming in within 1-2 laps of McLaren. They did this because it was the last race, and look what a Renault can do if they do the same as McLaren...

Renault could have done that all season but they opted for reliability intead, and proves that it it the most intelligent decision. Its nice to have the fastest car in the grid and win a few races easily by Kimi or Montoya, but then screw up the rest of the races. Alonso has made 15 podiums in one season!! you need a driver that car extract the most out of maybe not the fastest car, be very intelligent in tactics and race pace, etc, and make no mistakes under pressure, thats what champions are made of, and thats what Alonso did. Its not about getting the fastest car and just driving it to the finish flag in a few races.

They should have done the alcohol test to Schummi today, what the heck? I've never seen such stupid, dangerous and rookie driving in F1. Its wouldn't even be fit for Sato or Kartikeyan Schummi's time is over, he needs to retire and leave his seat so another "younger" driver can take advantage of it.

Klein a shooting star? yeah, shooting right to GP2 IMO Sato will be finally gone from F1, which is good news fdor the safety of the rest of F1 drivers.

By the way, did I mention... "WE ARE THE CHAMPOINS!!!... WE ARE THE CHAMPOINS!!!"

Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    What the hell am I going to do the next 6 months???

Fast foward to spring 2006:

"This is CNN Breaking News! A crazed danish fan apparently tried to run over Fernando Alonso after testing today in what appeared to be a Porsche Boxster. Lucky for Alonso, the car had big enough ground clearance not to hurt him, missing his head by just an inch. Visibly shaken by the incident, Alonso only managed to utter: 'Well screw my ass and call me honey...' We could not get a comment from the danish fan who, after being restrained, only kept yelling 'Gayrando likes the pole position!'. We will return with an analysis of what this line might mean after this commercial break."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! ROFL!
    I like the phrase about his head avoiding injury even tho the ground clearence is just 4 inches..hehe

That was nice, but now STOP THIS!
    This is a copyright infringement! I own the global rights to Alonso-bashing! And there is no room for TWO entertainers in here!

I had to record the race (at 1am here) and just played it back. I couldn't wait to get here and see how Dr Phil would find fault in Alonso's drive. Montoya hit the drain hole cover because he went too wide. Kimi can't beat Alonso when Renault is willing to push the car nearer its limits. Each time the safety car came out, Alonso's 10 or 12 second lead disappeared. Renault would have preferred it didn't happen just as much as McLaren. Now what do we talk about until March?

Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    In the words of the champion himself who today gave his team the constructors championship: "WE ARE THE CHAMPOINS!!!... WE ARE THE CHAMPOINS!!!"

Yes, you are the CHAMPOINS!
    However, Kimi is the CHAMPION!

I'm glad that deep down you realize that Faggotso is no champ whatsoever, and hence your subconscience will not allow your hand to type the words "Champion" and "Alonso" in the same sentence.

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:

Yes, you are the CHAMPOINS!
    However, Kimi is the CHAMPION!

I'm glad that deep down you realize that Faggotso is no champ whatsoever, and hence your subconscience will not allow your hand to type the words "Champion" and "Alonso" in the same sentence.

LOL! I guess there really isn't any need for a second entertainer. Faggotso...

Okay Dr. Phil. Nice and loud so they can hear you in the back row. A one and a two:

There was something in the air that night
    The stars were bright, Fernando
    They were shining there for you and me
    For liberty, Fernando
    Though I never thought that we could lose
    There's no regret
    If I had to do the same again
    I would, my friend, Fernando

Quote:
    LowPolarMoment said:
    Okay Dr. Phil. Nice and loud so they can hear you in the back row. A one and a two:

For liberty, Fernando
    There's no regret

Quote:
    LowPolarMoment said:

For liberty, Fernando
    There's no regret

That's about as gayondo a song as it gets.
    Was is that? The theme song for Siegfried & Roy?
    LOL

"I wanna look into your eyes
    but a soapbox would be nice
    You're only 4 foot seven
    but you can ride my pole to heaven.
    Lalalala...ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Slosh!
    Can you feel my pole position, Fernando?

They were fast, you were slow,
    You drive like a girl and look like a ho
    Youre a lipgloss sissy and Kimi makes you dizzy,
    all YOU can do is hope their engines blow

Suckey A, suckety L, Suckety O, Suckety N
    SO you really wanna be a girlieman among men?

It's sucha a disgrace when you think you won the race
    and you gloat from the car with a smile on your face
    U throw your hands in the air, are you really unaware
    that your talent next to Kimi's is way beyond compare?

So enjoy your "victory" and your "championship"
    no need to be embarrassed, but you need to get a grip:
    Like Enrique and Beckham you belong to to a race
    who's got hair like a girlie and make-up in your face
    sobbing like a baby and crying to the press
    I'm surprised you dont drive your car wearing a dress
    With an attitude like that, who's gonna think youre a star? us?
    The only one in your fanclub
    is a girlieman named Carlos!

Word! Doc Pip is out!

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Quote:
    LowPolarMoment said:

For liberty, Fernando
    There's no regret

That's about as gayondo a song as it gets.
    Was is that? The theme song for Siegfried & Roy?
    LOL

"I wanna look into your eyes
    but a soapbox would be nice
    You're only 4 foot seven
    but you can ride my pole to heaven.
    Lalalala...ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Slosh!
    Can you feel my pole position, Fernando?

They were fast, you were slow,
    You drive like a girl and look like a ho
    Youre a lipgloss sissy and Kimi makes you dizzy,
    all YOU can do is hope their engines blow

Suckey A, suckety L, Suckety O, Suckety N
    SO you really wanna be a girlieman among men?

It's sucha a disgrace when you think you won the race
    and you gloat from the car with a smile on your face
    U throw your hands in the air, are you really unaware
    that your talent next to Kimi's is way beyond compare?

So enjoy your "victory" and your "championship"
    no need to be embarrassed, but you need to get a grip:
    Like Enrique and Beckham you belong to to a race
    who's got hair like a girlie and make-up in your face
    sobbing like a baby and crying to the press
    I'm surprised you dont drive your car wearing a dress
    With an attitude like that, who's gonna think youre a star? us?
    The only one in your fanclub
    is a girlieman named Carlos!

Word! Doc Pip is out!

Oh my God! I almost fell off my chair laughing!
    I don't think Carlos will be too happy about you calling him an Alonso fan though (just kidding Carlos )

Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:

7 wins, 15 podiums, 6 poles = world champion! and contructers championship!!
    By the way, did I mention... "WE ARE THE CHAMPOINS!!!... WE ARE THE CHAMPOINS!!!"

You certainly have every right to gloat Carlos. Fernando drove like the champion he is in China.

Kimi had the big sour look on his face at the drivers press meeting after the race. Kimi proves that you can win 7 F1 races, lose the season and be a yawning bore. In the off season he should go for a personality transplant.

Kimis team released this statement about his personality:

Quote:
    JimFlat6 said:
    Kimi had the total sour grapes look on his face at the drivers press conference after the race. So his team
    released this statement about Kimi's personality:

Quote:
    JimFlat6 said:
    Kimi had the big sour look on his face at the drivers press meeting after the race. Kimi proves that you can win 7 F1 races, lose the season and be a yawning bore. In the off season he should go for a personality transplant.

Kimis team released this statement about his personality:

Heheheheh!

I've seen that press release before!
    I think it was sent out by Renault trying to list all Alonso's qualities.

That "race" sucked, and was even more boring than NASCAR! Definitely the worst of the year- well except for the USGP.

I guess JPM running over the grate was another example of the "luck" that Feminando said McLaren Mercedes had this year.

Hopefully F1 can get the tire situation and their many other concerns sorted out during the offseason.

As Carlos said!!!!!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

DOUBLE CONGRATULATIONS TO FERNANDO ALONSO!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhh and really sorry for the kimi's fans!!, MAY BE next season!!!

toma toma toma toma!!!!!

I think F1 should consider handicapping him next year- he's much smaller than your average horse racing jockey.

Quote:
    Alex18_996CC said:
    toma toma toma toma!!!!!

I can only guess what that means, but since you're Gayonso-fans, I suspect my guess would be pretty off....
    But it's close to what I'm shouting at Feminando in most races...

Now that the F1 season has ended, congratulations to Alonso and Renault. Better luck to my team Mclaren and our champions Kimi & Juan Pablo.

And last but not least, THANK YOU Dr. Phil for making me laugh despite Mclaren's setbacks this season. You are the MAN..

Quote:
    Alex18_996CC said:
    As Carlos said!!!!!

toma toma toma toma!!!!!

I wonder if the hands of Flavio & Fernando in that picture are insinuating something!!!

Quote:
    ha said:
    Quote:
    Alex18_996CC said:
    As Carlos said!!!!!

toma toma toma toma!!!!!

I wonder if the hands of Flavio & Fernando in that picture are insinuating something!!!

You know...I was wondering the same thing!
    At first glance it looked...strange. Hehehe...

And you can count on my objective and unbiased reports all next season too!

Quote:
    SVNSVN said:
    I think F1 should consider handicapping him next year- he's much smaller than your average horse racing jockey.

I have heard that the Renault team has filed an application to FIA allowing them to construct a ladder for Alonso's car.
    Seems they were having trouble all season even getting him into the car.
    You know, it's a pretty steep climb for a 4 '7" guy.

You know...I was wondering the same thing!
    At first glance it looked...strange. Hehehe...

hahahaha

Guys if Kimi had won the championship and the contructor championship, WHICH THAT'S NOT THE CASE, but just imagine it (yeah I know its a bit hard) .....he would be just standing there without any gestures of hapiness, giving honor to its "cold" personality, such a boring guy!!!!!

Alonso did a great race and showed AGAIN who is the true championship even that his car was not the best in the whole season!!

When times come and Kimi finally wins a championship I doubt we will see him so enthusiastic and happy as Alonso in the pic!

bad sportmanship Renault by blocking the toliet to win the championship!

bazza that wasnt because of a blocked toilet, look at those gold shoes Alonso wears. And his nemesis Kimi has all the charm of a dented can of fish.

If Alonso and Kimi are the young guns of F1, someones handing out blanks.

F1 has turned into a precision tour de farce of technology. Its just as exciting as listening to Mercedes engineers
    brag about their latest models ashtray dimensions.

Next year is the return of the V8 engine and in 2008 the manual gearbox. Maybe then we will see the return of real drivers and not human cod fish or Asturian fashion clowns.

Quote:
    JimFlat6 said:
    If Alonso and Kimi are the young guns of F1, someones handing out blanks.

F1 has turned into a precision tour de farce of technology. Its just as exciting as listening to Mercedes engineers brag about their latest models ashtray dimensions.

You know Jim..
    Sometimes your eloquent bashing is just plain brilliant.
    This is one of those times

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:

What the hell was Schumi doing?? Anyone know?

From itv-f1:

Quote:
    "This weird ending pretty much sums up our season," said Schumacher.

"As far as the warm-up lap is concerned, I was just warming up my tyres when suddenly I felt a big bang. I have not seen the incident on video yet, so I will not comment further.

"Then, during the Safety Car period, I spun simply because my tyres were completely worn and they were very cold, so when someone braked ahead of me, I had to brake as well and went off the track."

"Actually, I am not sure I would have finished the race because of the condition of my tyres."

I didn't enjoy the race at all.

I don't like the Shanghai circuit much. It doesn't help that the track is so wide and is on such a scale that the F1 cars look tiny and distant.

Anyway, very little exciting racing (overtaking). An easy win for Renault. The drain cover incident was simply farcical.

As for Renault tactics, getting Fisichella to hold up other drivers (not just on the entry to the pits for which he was penalised) but I believe at the start when Alonso built a 20 second lead from nowhere was dirty. It had Briatore's name all over it.

The McLarens seemed to handle less well than usual. Something just wasn't right for them.

The Ferraris were very disappointing again as were the BAR Hondas. Sato doesn't belong in F1. The Williams cars didn't look like they played much of a role in the race (as usual). Toyota have had a mixed season. Some good times. Much mediocre results in terms of race finishes. Trulli qualifies well but doesn't necessarily finish well.

RBR had a good race overall especially with Klien finishing 5th. Poor Coulthard was unlucky though with the timing of when the safety cars came out.

I'm glad that the minnows, Minardi and Jordan, are leaving. Hopefully Toro Rosso and Midland can get their act together.

What a boring way to end the season. I enjoyed the Japanese GP so much by comparison. I wish the season had ended at Suzuka. Says it all really.

Fisi wasn't driving into the pits slowly to hold up the other cars. He was driving into the pits slowly so he wouldn't get to the Renault pit before Alonso left. As far as going slowly in the early going, I don't think Kimi was able to pass Fisi early on as he didn't have the pace. Also, Montoya parked his car with an engine problem that had nothing to do with hitting the manhole cover, according to McLaren.

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/28/24 3:21 AM
    watt
    690741 1780
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    409926 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    256113 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    235355 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65732 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4744 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

858677 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    774890 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM