Crown

Board: BMW M Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: 2024 BMW M3 CS Official Now

I thinks So, it's 210k€, and as far as i know there are no markups involved.

It's a level of pricing that BMW usually does not do in Portugal

xpto:

I thinks So, it's 210k€, and as far as i know there are no markups involved.

210k??? Smiley This is insane. How much is a regular M3 Comp xDrive in Portugal?

From a price tag perspective, the M3 CS is less expensive in Germany for example than many think: The base car is slightly over 100k. If you add all the usual options, including M driver's package and ceramic brake, you end up at around 136k EUR. My M3 CS is 161k, 154k after discount (seriously...got 5% without even asking). So the price difference is 18k EUR. However...I would get 12-16% on a M3 Comp xDrive, so the real difference (after discount) would be around 40k or so. Not sure if the M3 CS will be worth 40k more on the used car market after a couple of years but to be honest, I don't really care. There is no alternative for this car for me (unless I would choose the regular M3 Comp xDrive) because I need a daily driver with four doors and a bit of luggage room.

The only alternative I would see is the new Audi RS6 Performance but I'm not a fan of station wagons and it is heavier and costs more.

It's a level of pricing that BMW usually does not do in Portugal

Interesting but I guess BMW tries to cash in on special models.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), BMW Z4 M40i (2022), Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (2019 EU)

The regular competition Xdrive starts at 130k€

xpto:

The regular competition Xdrive starts at 130k€

So it is already almost 30k EUR more expensive than in Germany. Interesting.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), BMW Z4 M40i (2022), Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (2019 EU)

BMW M Testing Nordschleife

Video is on “private”, I guess BMW wasn’t happy with the results because it was a cold day.

The prototype mentioned is the upcoming M4 CS.

M4 CSL was on Cup 2 R, no tire information for the others.

IMG_8147.jpeg

--

More information available: M3 CS was running on Cup 2 tires.

So the 10 seconds difference is mainly tires (Cup 2 R vs. Cup 2), the M3 CS would probably even get an advantage of one to two seconds.

BMW seems to have tried to beat the 4-door series production car record from Mercedes (AMG GT 63 S) but they didn't succeed yet (AMG did 7:25). BMW cannot use Cup 2 R tires for the record since the M3 CS can only use tires which are available for ordering.

They are thinking about re-doing the whole thing but they rented the whole Nordschleife for a day for that purposes, not cheap.

--

M3 CS has been tested on the Anneau du Rhin track and the time isn't really great.

The editor who also seems to have been the driver (not Christian Gebhardt) claims that the new AWD system, hold your breath, had too much grip. I guess nobody told him that you can actually switch modes, incl. to 2WD and that the traction control can be adjusted in 10 levels as well. Maybe re-doing the test on street tires would be the more logical thing to do since the car was on Cup 2 and we all know that they provide...grip. broken heart

I get it what the driver wants to say but I think that they didn't bother to play with the various setups.

Why would Sport Auto review the car in Anneau du Rhin and not on the Nordschleife? I have a theory (CSL) but I better keep my mouth shut.  This could be the same reason why BMW didn't make the Nordschleife comparison test public (yet).

--

RC when do you get yours? 

Enmanuel:

RC when do you get yours? 

Production is scheduled for week 46 this year.

--

Cancel. It's not up to your standards.enlightened

--

The purpose of life is to enjoy the moment.

Why would it not be to his standards? The press is very impressed by it, it’s the perfect DD for a gear head like RC…

--

997.2 4S / BMW 745e / Donkervoort GT 

Christian, likes cars that are or near the top in performance.. He ordered this sedan because it’s a stealth performer. That it is not. Waste of lease money. surprise

--

nberry:

Christian, likes cars that are or near the top in performance.. He ordered this sedan because it’s a stealth performer. That it is not. Waste of lease money. surprise

Not a stealth performer? Smiley Of course the M3 CS is up to my "standards", I really like this car and it is really fast.

Performance is basically on par with the GT3 Touring (which would have been my favorite but it costs 90k more in a similar configuration and the M3 CS has more interior/luggage room).

The only concern I have is that I will miss an open top. My Z4 M40i lease runs out end of next year and I really enjoy driving this car right now, we have over 32°C in Germany. Even when it isn't that warm, I enjoy driving with an open top, I can clear my mind and I like the feel of the air flowing inside the car.

I have/had several cars on my daily drivers list:

M3 CS, M5 CS, SL63 AMG, 992 GT3 Touring, Cayenne Turbo GT (although I don't want another SUV anymore)...

I narrowed down the list to the M3 CS, the GT3 Touring and the SL63 AMG.

The GT3 Touring (I got offered two cars at MSRP, one for 233k and one for 247k) is too expensive for a daily driver and I don't need another garage queen.

The SL63 AMG was way too expensive when I had to decide, I would never pay 210k or more for a SL.

The M3 CS was the best solution and still is. Only now that the SL63 is so "cheap" (Mercedes Germany discounts these cars like crazy), I am a little bit confused but the M3 CS still makes most sense, I am only worried about missing an open top AND that front carbon spoiler which could be an issue without a lift.

What would you get as a daily driver? Just curious.

--

Go for and open top ....since I have my M3 CAB, I can only imagine to replaced for another CAB!
    I'd love to have a 991 GTS or TT CAB as my DD...will fit all the needs!

Not to derail the conversation but I got myself a Smart ForTwo cabrio, for groceries and school runs. 

It's way more fun that it has any right to be, roof down and pedal to the metal everywhere anytime. 😄 I get the fresh air flow-feeling, it ads an extra layer to the driving experience.

--

spudgun:

Not to derail the conversation but I got myself a Smart ForTwo cabrio, for groceries and school runs. 

It's way more fun that it has any right to be, roof down and pedal to the metal everywhere anytime. 😄 I get the fresh air flow-feeling, it ads an extra layer to the driving experience.

Hahaha will we see some paparazzi foto's in the magazines of you in the smart with the top down in the coming days? Smiley

--

Porsche, separates Le Mans from Le Boys

I’ll say it is photshopped. 😄

--

Go with the SL 63. It provides all your DD needs. Shop used ones since you lease. 

--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UFmbf0czbc&t=225s

--

1988 Peugeot 205 Rallye / 2004 Porsche 996 GT3 RS  / 2022 BMW M5 CS

Car And Driver-  M3 CS Review

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/a44899287/2024-bmw-m3-cs-test/

Porker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UFmbf0czbc&t=225s

I saw this video with my son together on Sunday and we both agreed that the review was pretty weird.

Well, at least he liked how it drives... Smiley Smiley

The moment he made that comment with the seats and his wife/divorce, I realized that he just doesn`t like the car.

Whoever recommends NOT to take these seats for ANY BMW M3/M4 incl. the Touring, is nuts.

I guess he got too old for this shit... Smiley

--

nberry:

Go with the SL 63. It provides all your DD needs. Shop used ones since you lease. 

Lease offers are crap right now, I buy the car. 

Yes, the SL63 would be an excellent daily driver but I`m not sure I would be happy with it.

Have one in my garage right now, will have another one on the weekend.

Fantastic car BUT it is very similar to the 911 Carrera GTS Cab, just that it feels heavier (funny enough, it feels as nimble as well, this is the magic of modern electronics).

Exhaust sound is better than expected (for a 2023 modern car) but car has minor issues I will address at the bottom of this post.

Fact is: This is not your grandpa`s SL but it is no super sportscar either, the price tag is exaggerated but with at least 20% discount, I would probably consider it. Smiley

Overall, the new SL63 won`t make any "old" SL owner happy, it is very close to the previous AMG GT in driving comfort and sportiness but with a few quirks I`m not sure I can get used to.

First, the rear wheel steering is something you need to get used to because it feels weird. In other cars, you basically don`t notice it but in the SL63, it seems to induce the feeling of oversteer (which doesn`t really happen) and it just feels weird. Yes, it is a very fast car in curves and turns, there is basically not side roll and it turns in very quick but the rear wheel steering is "feelable", not sure I like this setup, you need to get used to it.

Steering is great (firm but very direct) but keep in mind that I drive in S+ mode only most of the time, so not so sure about the other driving modes. Exhaust sound is the same in S+ and Race, even if some people claim something different.

Five annoying things though:

1. The infotainment system (software) is not very intuitive and it looks overloaded with functions but in reality, it isn`t, it isn`t as customizable as many think and there are a few options missing in my opinion, especially when it comes to the driving modes. BMW can do better. The "iPad" in the middle is great from a functionality point of view but it really looks like a first gen iPad and this is a huge design failure in my opinion. Could I live with it? Yes, not a major issue because the display is really good and responsive but still, a bit of a disappointment, especially since I really love technology in cars and I think Mercedes could have done a better (design/integration) job.

2. From a stop, without launch control, the car really pulls off pretty slowly, there is an initial lag which is quite substantial. You can trick it by not fully pressing the throttle at first and THEN floor it but still...you won`t impress any electric vehicle or sports car with this setup. Not sure why Mercedes chose such a conservative approach because it is annoying and takes some fun away. I don`t want to use launch control each time I`m sitting at a stop light. Smiley

3. Sometimes, when you floor it while driving and you`re not at the "right" engine rpm and/or in the right gear, the engine needs around 1-2(!) seconds(!) to react before it transmits your throttle foot command to the engine/gearbox. So you basically end up with a huge lag of around 2(!) seconds, which can be very annoying. To avoid this, you can make sure you are always in the right gear and at the right engine rpm but this is annoying. Compared to the SL63 V8 biturbo, the 6-zyl. monoturbo engine of my Z4 M40i feels much more responsive.

4. Fuel consumption is brutal... I drove the car mainly in the city and yes, I was accelerating from time to time but I didn`t exceed the speed limit and ended up with a fuel consumption around 26 liters / 100 km. Ouch. Same driving in my Perfornante: Around 18 liters. I have to admit that I was using S+ in the SL63 all the time and you can get the fuel consumption down but only if you drive in comfort mode and keep your throttle foot tamed.

5. The emergency brake assist system (AEBS) almost caused an accident (no kidding). It was set to MID sensitivity, I didn`t check on it when I received the car. So I was driving my favorite route through the city, there is a part where you can do 60 kph and there is a sharp curve to the left but there are three lanes, so it isn`t really an issue. So I did that sharp curve at 60 kph and suddenly, out of the blue, the AEBS made an emergency braking and I was able to overturn it by pressing the throttle immediately (it was instinct, thank god, you don`t do that usually when the car brakes and in a curve), otherwise the car could have spiraled out of control.  What had happened? After the left curve ended, there were many cars lined up on the far left lane at a stop light. The AEBS saw the lined up cars as an obstacle (because when I exited the curve, the lined up cars appeared exactly in front of the AEBS sensors and the AEBS didn`t "know" that the road is making another sharp curve to the right). I have AEBS in my Z4 as well but it flashes red and it shows a warning but doesn`t do this crap in the same situation. I was quite scared after this incident. I really like the purpose of AEBS (it saved my son 2x from hitting a bike rider who didn`t pay attention) but I think the system isn`t really perfected yet. I set the AEBS to the lowest sensitivity and did the same curve again and now it only showed a short warning but it didn`t brake. Good to know.

Well, issues 2. and 3. could be addressed with a software update (by either Mercedes or a tuner, I would probably get a Brabus tune if I really would get a SL63, just for the fun of it) and they aren`t really major issues since I am not 30 anymore and do not race from stop light to stop light anymore, also I am usually pretty aware of the engine rev/gear, so not really a problem.

Issue 4. can be addressed by driving mostly in Comfort mode (which is quite OK in the city).

Also weird: In the chassis comfort mode, the car feels "bumpy". Best compromise for comfort seems to be Sport mode and Sport+ is a bit harsh for most people...I guess.

On the positive side, the SL63 offers the WHOLE package, meaning you get many different cars in ONE (if this is what you`re looking for). It can be sporty and fast, it can be comfortable and relaxing, it can be a Roadster, it can be a very quiet Coupe, it has some luggage room (trunk but especially behind the front seats, similar to Porsche), it really sounds amazing for a modern 2023 car when the sport exhaust is "active" (and I am pretty sure you can program the valves to stay open all the time), it is fun to drive, it feels nimble and it looks/feels smaller than it is.

Maybe why this car has (now?) difficulties to sell: It is neither a super sportscar nor your "old" SL, it is a completely new beast which would be an amazing offer...at a MUCH cheaper price. For a 130k base price with around 160k with options, this car would be amazing. For 210k EUR? I don`t think so.

Dealer offered me 13% from the start, so I guess there is enough "room" for more discount. Especially now that the new AMG GT showed up and the fact that Mercedes (at least in Germany) has over 180 new cars in stock(!) which need to go, especially before the year ends. Interesting offer I have to say.

The SL63 is indeed an amazing daily driver, reminds me a lot of the 911 Carrera Cab (it feels heavier though but still as nimble as the 911).

IMG_8340.jpeg

_

1693319458208IMG_4650.JPG

Mine has silver wheels and and the chrome badging on the side.indecision

1. There is actually pretty much nothing you can customize on the infotainment layout, but it's fine, good enough to use. And for the stuff that I need adjusting, aka car driving settings, it's one button, solid unmovable button, the AMG button to get to. 

2 & 3. Mine doesn't do that. The only time it hesitate is when I have start stop active and the car takes an extra half a second to wake the engine, turning off start stop solved it. Once I have the car going, if I need to accelerate quickly and suddenly, say passing, it just goes, doesn't matter if I am in Comfort Sport or Sport+ mode. The kick down just get quicker as the mode goes. I was just thinking last night boy this car has a great torque curve, power even where, even better than my Exclusive on throttle reaction. 

4. Most definitely! We are mostly in comfort mode driving, and averaging 20 and change litre per 100km for the last almost 1000km. If I am in Sport mode that drive will be mid 20s. My Panamera turbo S gets around 18 when I am driving in Sport mode, aka only using the engine and with a half full battery that means the engine is charging the battery on top. Both 4L V8 hot V twin turbo producing almost the same power, 550 vs 570. My 918 wins however, when using engine only it's at 17L per 100km. The SL dosen't have a big tank, at full tank the range estimate is ~340km. Mine you it's all city driving. 

5. Even before leaving the dealership, I had set that to low sensitivity. Don't have such problem yet. 

The car gets incredibly hot after driving. When stop and I open the car door, I can feel the heat from the engine bay because of the cooling fan. After parking in the garage, it heats up the whole garage in no time also. Very different than the Panamera. Mercedes is losing out to Porsche on thermal efficiency there, hence the higher fuel consumption, more of the energy in the fuel is converted to heat and wasted. 

The rear steer is super quick, makes the car very agile at parking lot speed, but they can dial it back a bit for sure.

My gf thinks the car look quite a bit like the Z4 in side profile, and even from the frontal view. 

--

Whoopsy:

Mine has silver wheels and and the chrome badging on the side.indecision

1. There is actually pretty much nothing you can customize on the infotainment layout, but it's fine, good enough to use. And for the stuff that I need adjusting, aka car driving settings, it's one button, solid unmovable button, the AMG button to get to. 

2 & 3. Mine doesn't do that. The only time it hesitate is when I have start stop active and the car takes an extra half a second to wake the engine, turning off start stop solved it. Once I have the car going, if I need to accelerate quickly and suddenly, say passing, it just goes, doesn't matter if I am in Comfort Sport or Sport+ mode. The kick down just get quicker as the mode goes. I was just thinking last night boy this car has a great torque curve, power even where, even better than my Exclusive on throttle reaction. 

Torque is amazing, power is amazing, this car definitely has over 600+ hp and maybe close to 900 Nm torque in reality.

I suspect that since "my" SL63 was an official AMG test car (dealers in Germany don't have their own test cars anymore Smiley), the people who drove it and who filled it up with fuel, used 95 octane. Many fuel stations over here don't carry the usual 98 octane (93 octane US) fuel anymore, so you have the choice between 95 octane  and 100 to 102 octane.

I guess whoever drove this car for a short test, didn't bother to put in the more expensive 100 or 102 octane fuel, so the car runs on 95 octane, which is still acceptable but below the recommend (98) octane level.

Also, the test car was over 6 months old and hasn't received any software updates according to my sales guy, so maybe... 

4. Most definitely! We are mostly in comfort mode driving, and averaging 20 and change litre per 100km for the last almost 1000km. If I am in Sport mode that drive will be mid 20s. My Panamera turbo S gets around 18 when I am driving in Sport mode, aka only using the engine and with a half full battery that means the engine is charging the battery on top. Both 4L V8 hot V twin turbo producing almost the same power, 550 vs 570. My 918 wins however, when using engine only it's at 17L per 100km. The SL dosen't have a big tank, at full tank the range estimate is ~340km. Mine you it's all city driving. 

Yep, fuel consumption is an issue but I think I would drive it in Comfort mode (with the exhaust "on") most of the time in the city anyway. I have to try it this weekend, when I have the car again. It was raining all the time, so we are taking it for another drive to see how it feels with an open top and all (we have sunny and warm weather this weekend).

5. Even before leaving the dealership, I had set that to low sensitivity. Don't have such problem yet. 

All my cars have it set to low sensitivity, only my son's car has it at high. Smiley Forgot to adjust it when I picked up the SL.

The car gets incredibly hot after driving. When stop and I open the car door, I can feel the heat from the engine bay because of the cooling fan. After parking in the garage, it heats up the whole garage in no time also. Very different than the Panamera. Mercedes is losing out to Porsche on thermal efficiency there, hence the higher fuel consumption, more of the energy in the fuel is converted to heat and wasted. 

I noticed it as well, unbelievable how hot it gets when you stand next to the car (front/side). The cooling fan is running most of the time after I park the car and we had only around 13°C when I drove it. Weird. Maybe it has something to do with thermodynamics and emissions, the vents open only at certain temps or whatever, I don't have a clue.Good heating system for the garage in winter time. Smiley

The rear steer is super quick, makes the car very agile at parking lot speed, but they can dial it back a bit for sure.

I think AMG needs to finetune the setup. The question is though: Can they? I'm not sure about the tech their system is using.

My gf thinks the car look quite a bit like the Z4 in side profile, and even from the frontal view. 

It has a bit of a Z4 vibe, indeed. However: If you look at it from the front, it looks huge. Every other angle, it looks much smaller than it actually is.

Also, this I can say for sure, everyone who saw the car agreed: It looks live much better than on pictures.

Now an interesting fact about German dealerships and why even 13% discount is quite a lot for this car: Since June 2023, Mercedes Benz Germany introduced that infamous "agency model". Meaning: Dealers are not selling cars anymore but they are some sort of intermediary to sell cars for Mercedes Benz. So you are actually dealing with the factory directly as a customer, even if you go to the dealership.

This agency model has started a lot of controversy here in Germany and I'm not sure if it works well.

Let me explain:

Factory sells the cars directly to customers, the factory establishes the prices and discounts (yes, there are still discounts available but they are fixed!!!). Sales person only explains the car and the options but he cannot really negotiate prices or "incentives" anymore. What the factory gives him, he has to be OK with it. There is no leeway to offer more for the customer. Zero.

Another issue: From the huge pool of available pre-produced cars, official dealerships (in Germany, mostly factory owned dealerships, the privately owned ones are even more limited with their options) get only a very limited number of cars to choose from.

Example: Mercedes Benz Germany has 97 SL63 available for immediate delivery at official(!) discounts between 9% and 13%. Mind you: The discounts are only available to registered businesses with a special account with them and a special business status with Mercedes Benz. For other businesses, the discounts are lower. If you are a private buyer, your discount is around 7%, depending on the car and if you order a car to your specs, your discount is 9% (valid for business owners, not sure about private customers).

My dealership, one of the biggest in Bavaria, has only 3(!) cars from that pool to choose from. This is ridiculous. The others can only be accessed by ordering them online directly at Mercedes Benz. If I do that, my sales guy doesn't get a dime. He was pretty pissed because he said that people come test driving the cars and then they order them online. I get it why he is annoyed but the same cars are going to go to the same dealership for maintenance and warranty work, so the business profits from it. I get it why the sales guy is mad but truth is...his job has no future anymore in my opinion if this agency model gets to become successful. 

The cars available from Mercedes are pre-produced cars with certain options "packages". You find everything you need there but if you want a really special car with a specific color and a specific interior, you need to go through AMG Manufaktur, making it really expensive. For Mercedes Benz it is more convenient, also from a production/logistics point of view, to sell pre-configured packages.

Long story short: I know that the SL doesn't sell too well right now in Germany but you can't get more than 13% discount, no matter what you do, for a new car. The old "tricks" dealerships did in the past, like throwing in a set of winter wheels or 36 months additional warranty or registering the car on the dealership for 3 months but letting you drive the car, thus being able to sell it at a reduced price...these times are over in Germany. Not possible anymore.
    Mercedes Benz controls the business 100% now and the sales guy can only do what Mercedes Benz "offers" him to be able to do for the customer. My sales guy showed me his sales instructions with the discounts and everything. There is no leeway, nothing. Zero. 

At a 13% discount, I think the SL63 is still too...expensive. The build quality is good but in my opinion not at par with a car for over 210k EUR. I drove and sat in many different cars but even when I switched from the SL63 to my daily driver Z4 M40i, the quality was basically the same, with the Z4 plastic quality being slightly better in my opinion.

Have you taken a look at the SL63 passenger sun shade, Nick? No make-up light and it is the cheapest piece of plastic I ever saw. Same goes to the steering wheel airbag cover: Plastic. Cheap looking. Not worthy of a car worth 210k EUR.

Now I checked Mercedes Benz Online Store for other models and I noticed that they sell for example a brand new C43 AMG sedan with 22% discount. Mind you this is an official offer from the official Mercedes Benz Online Store in Germany. 

So I am hoping that discounts for the SL63 will grow while winter time is nearing and I kind of have the feeling that there could be a good deal in sight around December maybe. 

I really like this car a lot but it is not worth 210k EUR, no way. I found a couple of interesting models which would be around 203-205k. If I could get one of these for around 160k EUR, I think it would be a good deal.

--

Honestly I haven't even touch the two visors yet. But yes, the airbag cover plastic is a bit unacceptable for a car like this. They need to talk to their supplier for airbags, wonder who has that contract.

It's quite amazing to see the pricing difference between markets. You target of 160k euros works out to be more than the original MSRP of my car, No wait, that's 20% VAT included right? Without that comes to 128k and that coverts to $189k CAD, basically my discounted price with the Trudeau tax which is mandatory. 

and yes, the new SL isn't worth it at the MSRP Mercedes set it at no matter the market, they simply over reaching. With a good discount it becomes competitive with a few others. 

--

I'm feeling old--I remember the days when RC's R8 took over all the forums, now it's the SL...indecision

All of us here are closing on 2 decades on here if not exceeded 

We all getting old man.

--

Ahah ! Myself since 2002! More than 2 decades !!

@RC

Did you receive your M3 CS already or hast it been postponed?

Is this car for your wife or for you?

Friend of mine was switching from an Merc E63s to an BMW M3 Touring Competition and he's totally in love with his new toy.

Lord_Driftalot:

@RC

Did you receive your M3 CS already or hast it been postponed?

Is this car for your wife or for you?

Friend of mine was switching from an Merc E63s to an BMW M3 Touring Competition and he's totally in love with his new toy.

Sorry, I'm not that much around anymore...didn't see your post.

I canceled the M3 CS order around two months ago. I realized it is not the right car for me as a daily driver.
    I want/need a convertible, almost went for a M4 Convertible instead (dealer had one with ceramic brakes and carbon seats at a very interesting price tag) but then realized that if I go for a convertible, I want/need something with a V8 and a good sound. 

Right now I am thinking about a SL63 AMG (prices have gone down substantially, cars with a MSRP of 210k EUR are selling for around 140-150k EUR with low mileage, new cars are available directly from Mercedes at a 17% discount), a Jaguar F-Type 575 convertible or a Porsche 992 Carrera GTS convertible (not really sure since it doesn't really sound great with OPF). 

I am in no hurry, found some very good offers for all those cars mentioned. Prices are going down right now, people are not buying cars. Even got offered a GT4 RS slot for an April production without any markup and without even asking. Smiley So I guess right now, it is a very interesting car market out there.

--

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 5/15/24 8:44 AM
    art.italy
    803994 1808
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    448727 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    266334 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    90162 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    6747 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

886070 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    834330 3868
    Porsche GT4RS 4/21/24 11:50 AM