Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

A "normal" day at the beach...

I would like to share with you what I found at the parking lot of "Nikky's Beach" yesterday...

I was a bit confused!!

Late in the evenign another silver Carrera GT joined the group!

And inside the beach I found also another intresting "sportcar"...but that's another story!!

Cheers and have fun this summer!!

Re: A "normal" day at the beach...

That's some neat parking! What was Paris doing ??

MAMAMIA!!! I love F430 Spyder......

wtf paris hilton and tara reid?! damn talk about lucky!

not to mention the cars! wow wow!

St Tropez St Tropez...

Wow... that's alot of action for a parcel of beach. I dunno if I could deal with all of that. I probably would have stayed for about 15 mins to look at the cars and left to go to another beach (too many of those cars would be stealing my car's glory). The Paris and T (t for t.i.t.t.y) Reid sighting had to have been cool. Thanks for the pics!

Wow! Great pictures. Did you notice the Ascot Brown interior on the black CGT?

Great cars and a couple of cheap skanks. Not bad for a days work
    Appalling that you can be famous for being famous and have absolutly no skills whatsoever. Pure poodle people....but that's a different story.
    Thx 4 sharing!

Hahahaha, so true. Tara Reid has done a few movies and basically gets no play on anything anymore aside from the "E" channel. Hilton has a GED.... There are children in the ghetto that have a better education than her and they haven't had a penny to their name. Interesting.

Quote:
    Great cars and a couple of cheap skanks. Not bad for a days work

Quote:
    Captain Bady said:
    St Tropez St Tropez...

God I hate this place! Showtime for the scum of the earth!
    The only smart people at Nikki are the owners, very cool couple, simple, bought the place after the movie Et Dieu crea la femme with Brigitte Bardot was shot on that beach and the rest is history.

BTW, knowing personally well the owner of the Byblos hotel and how the system works, I am sure that some of you will find funny that most of those cars are actually rental.
    It's common practice, you have to be seen in a nice car in this place.
    I actually know that SLR, it was sold by my friend who works for MB France to a company called Excellocation. ( i recognised the plate 76, most rental cars are 76 in France, where insurrance premiums are cheaper).
    They had three unsold SLR sitting at Rocancourt at the MB Fr Headquarter, sales are so bad, they sold one to that luxury car rental company with a huge discount and the two other others had to be sent back to Germany!!!

To our americans friends, don't be fooled by St Tropez, it is a charming village to visit in September (Nioulargue race is one of a kind, well, what's left of it) but Summer there is as trashy as it gets, can be a lot of fun with the right attitude for a couple of days, some extremely hot gulible babies there, very easy to catch with the right tools! (Cash and cars!)

Small time players spend their summer in St Trop, real rich people are in ....
    Well we don't know where they're are, that's the whole point!

Very nice pics. Where is this beach?
    Avi

lol fanch! you seem to really dislike SLR's and st trop! but very intersting to know!

and the story goes on and on

drunk??noooooooo

Quote:
    Mike S said:
    lol fanch! you seem to really dislike SLR's and st trop! but very intersting to know!

Oh no, I LOVE the SLR! Super GT!!!
    And I'll admit, as I wrote above, St Trop can be fun in the righ mindset, max three days, no need for hotel!

Quote:
    cumbe said:

drunk??noooooooo

Well, take a close look at pic #1 and you will find that her a$$ ain't what it should be.

Or even better, don't look so close...

Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    cumbe said:

drunk??noooooooo

Well, take a close look at pic #1 and you will find that her a$$ ain't what it should be.

Or even better, don't look so close...

You don't even have to look close

Quote:
    Fanch said:
    Quote:
    Mike S said:

Oh no, I LOVE the SLR! Super GT!!!
    And I'll admit, as I wrote above, St Trop can be fun in the righ mindset, max three days, no need for hotel!

lol, i was thinking that it was a bit odd coming from someone who loves SL's and not like the SLR?

ahh, well now i understand what you mean, same with a lot of places here, depends on who you go with and what type of mindset!

Quote:
    Fanch said:
    Quote:
    Captain Bady said:
    St Tropez St Tropez...

God I hate this place! Showtime for the scum of the earth!
    The only smart people at Nikki are the owners, very cool couple, simple, bought the place after the movie Et Dieu crea la femme with Brigitte Bardot was shot on that beach and the rest is history.

BTW, knowing personally well the owner of the Byblos hotel and how the system works, I am sure that some of you will find funny that most of those cars are actually rental.
    It's common practice, you have to be seen in a nice car in this place.
    I actually know that SLR, it was sold by my friend who works for MB France to a company called Excellocation. ( i recognised the plate 76, most rental cars are 76 in France, where insurrance premiums are cheaper).
    They had three unsold SLR sitting at Rocancourt at the MB Fr Headquarter, sales are so bad, they sold one to that luxury car rental company with a huge discount and the two other others had to be sent back to Germany!!!

To our americans friends, don't be fooled by St Tropez, it is a charming village to visit in September (Nioulargue race is one of a kind, well, what's left of it) but Summer there is as trashy as it gets, can be a lot of fun with the right attitude for a couple of days, some extremely hot gulible babies there, very easy to catch with the right tools! (Cash and cars!)

Small time players spend their summer in St Trop, real rich people are in ....
    Well we don't know where they're are, that's the whole point!

Dear François,

on one side I have to agree with what you said. Unfortunately, with the boom of the new rich, many places that were populated by high class people have deteriorated, I would say more on the way of living rather than the facilities. Way of living in the sense of manners, way of speaking, way of appreciating beautiful things, way of owning something, being discrete, way of spending, tastes and the list can continue much more.
    However all these people have fun, and that's the whole point in life, enjoying it. It's their problem if they are not at the same level of what they have, but that's today reality. Accept it and adapt to it in your own way (not saying conforming to it), may be as you said, being somewhere where no one knows where it is

I've been living in south of France for 5 years and I am glad that I do not live anymore permanently because it is a place that brings you out of reality, and to be honest, you won't find the right people here.
    It's a beautiful place for the summer. I think 4-5 weeks over the summer are enough and there are far too many things to do between St Tropez, Cannes and Monaco.

May be Max can tell you what he thinks about it...

I totally agree with you captain (as always), as I said, I've had my share of Voile rouge, les caves, le Gayo, etc.
    And of course, it's all in good spirit, as long as you have fun, it's the main thing.
    The sad guys are the ones that are actually taking themselves seriously, like that Hilton Hotel kid and her court amongst others...

HOLY CRAP!

haha, wonderful... thanks for sharing max!!

btw: do you know where luigi is? haven't seen him around here for a long time!

Quote:

but Summer there is as trashy as it gets, can be a lot of fun with the right attitude for a couple of days, some extremely hot gulible babies there, very easy to catch with the right tools! (Cash and cars!)

SO LET'S GO THERE!!

Quote:
    zzboba said:
    Quote:

but Summer there is as trashy as it gets, can be a lot of fun with the right attitude for a couple of days, some extremely hot gulible babies there, very easy to catch with the right tools! (Cash and cars!)

SO LET'S GO THERE!!

hey! i'm with ya zzboba , guess you got the car part cover(wink wink f430 ) i'm sure they'll be diving in through the cars windows!

old chaps you all are!

Quote:
    zzboba said:
    haha, wonderful... thanks for sharing max!!

btw: do you know where luigi is? haven't seen him around here for a long time!

Hi Zzoba!!

Luigi moved to London 1 years ago...He still have his RS and his true passion for sportcars, but unfortunatelly he don't have enough time for that!

Cheers,
    Max

P.S. There is so many things to tell about Saint Tropez...I've been there since 1992, and things changes a lot! But it's still such a magic place...

Magic magic magic....

So Max, how was the party on saturday?

hate those kind of places too. It's just a place for rich or spoiled kids with no brains that will spend money like crazy without knowing the value of it.

It's just a plce to show off. "Look at me, Look at how rich I am." It's pathetic.

And then of course, you have all the "average people" (not too smart people) coming down to St tropez from all over france to see how the rich are doing during the summer.

St-tropez is not a nice place. During the summer, It's crowded with most of the stupidest people on earth ( whether rich people having a good time, or poor people on vacation to see them.)

Stupid, stupid... and stupid.

I would not generalise so much. Trust me, people who know how to live have a great time in St Tropez.

I think that in life, before giving an opinion on something, is good to live it deeply and discover everything about it. If it's not the case, then it's better to say "I think it is like that...".

Good Lord.......

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/28/24 3:21 AM
    watt
    689325 1780
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    409088 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    255697 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    234946 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65500 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4644 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

857898 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    773904 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM