Crown

Board: Ferrari Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Update on 360 Modena Facelift

We just got the following information in from a very reliable source:
    The 360 Modena successor won't come in 2004 but at the beginning of 2005.
    Reason: it seems that development doesn't go as smoothly as planned. Michael Schumacher is rumored to have made complaints about the new suspension setup on the prototype, considering it a step back in development and inferior to the 360 Modena's suspension setup.
    The new Lamborghini Gallardo gives Ferrari a hard time too, testdrives have shown a great advantage for the Lambo under all driving conditions, asking for an even more refined and more powerful 360 Modena successor considering also it's higher price tag than the Gallardo.
    Rumors indicate that Ferrari will abandon the V8 engine and go for a V10 instead. Power is rumored to be substantially over the Gallardo power figure.
    First details to the press will be issued around beginning or middle of 2004.

As a consequence of delayed 360 Modena successor development, Ferrari seems to plan to raise Challenge Stradale production figures as soon as possible, cutting back on 360 Modena production figures. Overall production numbers will stay the same but if somebody didn't get a Challenge Stradale, chances to get one now have increased substantially.

Re: i love rennteam

highly competent and fast as hell!

thanks

zz

Re: Update on 360 Modena Facelift

thanks rc.

it's good to hear that they plan to raise cs production

and also that shuey seems to do such a reliable job.

best, floren

Thanks RC,

Interesting news no more V8 . Well they have to keep up with the market and HP demand I guess.

It'll be interesting to read about their new V10 specification . Can't wait.

Very interesting news. Where did you get it from?

So that would mean, that the Modena won't be facelifted and power-increased and will have to remain unchanged for another year and a half, giving it a production time of nearly seven years. If that is really true, the Modena will have quite a hard time in its last year of production. Raising the production of the Challenge Stradale is no substitute, as the Challenge Stradale isn't everyone's type of car.
    As I thought, especially the Gallardo will become a massive threat to the small Ferrari. It's interesting to see, how things can change dramatically within a few years, if the right technology and money (both Audi) is in the game.
    But two things seem quite strange to me:
    Where did you get the info about a new V10? So what for did they develop the new (Maserati) V8? It has a capacity of at least 4.8 litres.
    And what do you mean with that the price tag of the new Modena will be higher than that of the Lamborghini? That would mean, that the price increase will be over 20.000 Euro. Sorry, but I can't believe that.

Greetings

Quote:
    Very interesting news. Where did you get it from?

So that would mean, that the Modena won't be facelifted and power-increased and will have to remain unchanged for another year and a half, giving it a production time of nearly seven years. If that is really true, the Modena will have quite a hard time in its last year of production. Raising the production of the Challenge Stradale is no substitute, as the Challenge Stradale isn't everyone's type of car.
    As I thought, especially the Gallardo will become a massive threat to the small Ferrari. It's interesting to see, how things can change dramatically within a few years, if the right technology and money (both Audi) is in the game.
    But two things seem quite strange to me:
    Where did you get the info about a new V10? So what for did they develop the new (Maserati) V8? It has a capacity of at least 4.8 litres.
    And what do you mean with that the price tag of the new Modena will be higher than that of the Lamborghini? That would mean, that the price increase will be over 20.000 Euro. Sorry, but I can't believe that.

Greetings

I can't tell you where it came from but it is from a very, very reliable source.
    Rennteam.com seems to have many friends out there, maybe because we are a truely non-commercial and dedicated forum on the internet.

I'm sorry if my English isn't always the best, it isn't my maternal language and sometimes I make mistakes.
    I meant that the Gallardo has a very interesting price tag and the Ferrari will surely adapt the Modena successor's price tag to it, as it will do a similar adaptation with power.
    Do you really think Ferrari customers aren't willing to pay 15000 to 20000 EUR more for a V10 with more than 500 HP at almost the same weight? You tell me.
    The Challenge Stradale doesn't appeal to all Modena lovers? Why not? It is practically the same car but sportier.
    Or do you want to tell me that some Modena owners buy their cars for beauty only and don't care about power and handling? Well, you said it.

Have a look at this little baby I found in Baden-Baden.

Another Picture

Impressive. I know that not all Ferrari lovers like such things but I can assure you that this car attracted a lot of people at Baden-Baden.

Nice pictures. From the mirrors I would tell this is a standard Modena with some aftermarket changes made by Imola Racing, the former Dimex.
    Well anyway, I didn't mean the exterior of the Challenge Stradale, which is simply beautiful. To me a huge improvement over the standard Modena.
    But what I meant is the stripped out interior. IMO that is not that attracting for all those, who are NOT searching for a racecar in streetcar trim but looking for a pure sportscar, offering some comfort like all leather interior, stereo, A/C (well, Challenge Stradale has that) and some other goodies. And if you speak about power, do you think the 25 hp plus of the Challenge Stradale will do? I don't. Even more as we still have the old V8, with its low torque and high maintainace costs (simply not up to date). Finally the price tag of 165.000 Euro is something, not anyone will accept if there are offers for lets say about 139.200 Euro.

Get my point?

I also think the stradale is not a "meanwhile modena" until the new modena is out. We ear many things from the dealer, the last one I have eard is that they are going to make 999 Stradales and the new modena is coming as a modificata in 2005. Any way the gay sold me a Stradale , so of course he wont tell the new modena with 500 hp is coming out next year....But just using commun sense the stradale is a way too extreme to just positione it as a meanwhile the other is coming. It is not just a facelift, it has many new items ,like the brakes, the materials the gearbox, the suspension, the down force, the later Gs increase, the racing interiors, lexan ect... It is not like I am defending my buy but I do not think the Stradale is like the Fiorano version of the 355. About the Gallardo hp, It is not the reason to change Ferrari production schedule. Ferrari is about mystic, history, formula 1 ectt , all thinks that Lamborghini is loosing with this fusion with Audi. Imagine the new Audi nuvolari is goin to wear the same exact engine of the Gallardo,this should not happen is an exotic car. . I saw the key of the Gallardo and is that of a VW Jetta... Maybe even the ding dong allarm of the open door is that of an Audi. Peaple that pays more than 100 000 Euro cares about this little thing...at least I do.

Quote:
    I also think the stradale is not a "meanwhile modena" until the new modena is out. We ear many things from the dealer, the last one I have eard is that they are going to make 999 Stradales and the new modena is coming as a modificata in 2005. Any way the gay sold me a Stradale , so of course he wont tell the new modena with 500 hp is coming out next year....But just using commun sense the stradale is a way too extreme to just positione it as a meanwhile the other is coming. It is not just a facelift, it has many new items ,like the brakes, the materials the gearbox, the suspension, the down force, the later Gs increase, the racing interiors, lexan ect... It is not like I am defending my buy but I do not think the Stradale is like the Fiorano version of the 355. About the Gallardo hp, It is not the reason to change Ferrari production schedule. Ferrari is about mystic, history, formula 1 ectt , all thinks that Lamborghini is loosing with this fusion with Audi. Imagine the new Audi nuvolari is goin to wear the same exact engine of the Gallardo,this should not happen is an exotic car. . I saw the key of the Gallardo and is that of a VW Jetta... Maybe even the ding dong allarm of the open door is that of an Audi. Peaple that pays more than 100 000 Euro cares about this little thing...at least I do.

I think you have to see the whole thing through Ferrari's perspective, one of a business man, not one of a enthusiast.
    Ferrari builds only a limited number of 360 per year.
    The Stradale is substantially more expensive than the 360 Modena but actually is not that extremely modified as some people might think.
    So by producing more Stradale, Ferrari achieves the following:
    1. satisfying the high demand
    2. at the same time earning more money because the Stradale is more expensive
    As far as I understood, the 2005 Modena won't be just a modificata but a really new product with similar looks but a completely different engine (and of course other mods ).

One advise: forget about the "tradition", "mystery", "history", etc. thing. When it comes to money, companies have to think about it in the first place if they want to stay competitive and especially stay alive.
    The Gallardo might have one fault: it is too perfect, too German and it has no predecessor. With the Murcielago things look different, there is the Diablo, etc.
    I'm not Italian but I think that Lamborghini has a prestige problem compared to Ferrari. I'd choose a Murcielago over the Modena any time, honestly. The Murcielago is a great sports car. But apparently a lot of people don't want to be seen in a Lamborghini. I can't explain it.

I would not talk of what is coming in the future because we should not ASSUME ( ASS U and ME) Many people speack about a new Modena with V10 , other with V8 similar block of the Maserati, other says it will stay the same , anyway , magazine readers like we all are will never now for sure what is going to happen.
    As for today tha Stradale is too focused on a type of car that can not be considered as a high sales kind of car. And besides to answer RC comments about the "not so many changes from the 360 modena to justify the price" just to put a ceramic brakes on a normal modena you get the price of the Stradale. (the Enzo brakes , which are the same of the Stradale costs 25 000 dollars...).
    And about the Gallardo, everybody says a lot of beautiful things , but the car has hardly hit the road., wait 2 or 3 years and see what happens... I had a BMW M5 when it just came out, 400hp, everybody including magazines said it was going to keek ass and that the engine was the best.. I had to change the engine twice.. due to VANOS probles and recals, overall 3 month without the car. The 850 BMW 12 cylinder when it came out was a boom, now you can get one for 3000 euros ( in www.mobile.de). So I would wait before saying that the Gallardo is too good or too perfect....Own one for a couple of year and then we will talk. I owned a modena for two almost two years, 16000 kn, not one problem.
    Finally if it was all about performance we shoul look at the weight to power ratio instead of only HP. ( besides it is better a powerfull thin car, than a superpowerful havycar,... agility and inertia are big factors on handeling).

ah, I almost forgot, RC prefers a Murcielago over a Modena , I would not??????? 100 000 dollars vs. 250 000 dollars........

Also about " forget about the mystic, the history , the tradition ,ectt.." let's then throw away our Rolex and let's all get a good CASIO. Same with bikes , sell your Ducati, Bimota or Augusta and get a Yamaha.... Come on..., those things are importan! because if they werent then i would probabbly get a supercharged Corvette 490 HP. full garantee, cheap parts,ect...or even go wild and tune a CIVIC with Nitro...

Quote:
    Also about " forget about the mystic, the history , the tradition ,ectt.." let's then throw away our Rolex and let's all get a good CASIO. Same with bikes , sell your Ducati, Bimota or Augusta and get a Yamaha.... Come on..., those things are importan! because if they werent then i would probabbly get a supercharged Corvette 490 HP. full garantee, cheap parts,ect...or even go wild and tune a CIVIC with Nitro...

You should re-read my post. I didn't say that I want to forget about these things, I said that companies which have to earn money have to forget about these things.
    When Ferrari or any other car manufacturer builds a car, main priority number one is: how much money can I make with it.
    Of course they want to satisfy customers but they don't do it because of tradition or I don't know what. They do it to be competitive and to offer a product which is different.
    Regarding Rolex: you can get a Rolex for 1000 USD and you can get one for 100000 USD. Now where is the point of what you said? Do both have the same "emotional" value or not?

Regarding the Stradale: I wasn't aware that the Stradale and the Enzo have the same brakes. Are you sure?
    And I won't comment on the ceramic brakes and their efficiency.

The information I got about the Modena successor comes from a source that is very reliable.
    You don't have to believe it.
    Same applies to the information that Ferrari will raise Stradale production. Who says something about a high sales car?
    Ferrari has a fixed number of cars they produce per year.
    So they lower 360 Modena production, keep 360 Spider production almost the same and raise Stradale production.
    As Stradale demand is very high, this is a very clever thing to do.
    Yes, the Gallardo is new but it's specs are impressive.
    Power-Weight ratio? The Gallardo isn't a heavy-weight at all and it also has 4WD which improves handling a lot.
    And last but not least: the ASR on the Stradale is something you won't be too happy about it from what a Stradale owner told me in Baden-Baden. When ASR is active, it is too intrusive. When it is turned off, the car is very difficult to control in extreme driving conditions (track).

BTW: I know two people who already ordered the Modena successor because they got the same information we posted here from their own sources.

About ferrari making money by sellinfg more care, that is not theri goal. They produce 4000 cars a year and that is it. They can make more , they just dont because they would loose the other factors we were talking about ( exclusivity, history, bla bla..) That is why the got the Maserati ,where they can grow, two doors,with four doors , maybe next year a 4x4 ( like Porsche has done).
    Any way I believe generalize ( like you are doing) is a mistake,Ferrari has not the same strategy of Lamborghini or Auidi or Porsche. They all have their different products and differents goals.

About the stradale overprice, try to get a normal 360 , buy the ceramic brakes, buy the racing seats, buy the carbon fiber parts, buy the upgrade on the ECU ( L.C gear shifts time ect..) buy the Lexan glass, buy the the challenge muffler, buy the new suspension rings, ect... ect... and you will probably spend double the difference between the Modena and the Stradale.
    If it was just to keep the sales up they would have just make some facelifts on the body like many other brands do.

About your friends holding for the new Modena , based on the bla bla opinions of a magazine reader like we all are I think they are mistaking. Even if you say that you got your information from a reliable source, still bla bla to me. I have spoke face to face to 2 dealers owners, an Italian Pirelli Challenge car Champion and of course my car seller , besides 45 differents magazine, and hardly I can find 2 parties saying the same thing.

About the Murcielago I think it is wonderful, I tried one in Florida and it ws a great experiance but beside the high price, it bothers me little the big AUDI Influence on a superexotic.
    It would bother me after buying a Gallardo that the nex TT will wear the same engine as my car. That is one reason why the Z1 did not sell that well , it weared the exact engine of the M5 (5 liter 400HP) which was a 50% cheaper car....

Any way just to finish my point. Buy any 150 000 dollars car is not a smart idea. There are many smarter thing to do with this money but if you are a car enthusiast and you have the money just go by heart and pict the one you like the most , ferrari, Lambo Porsche ect... they all are wonderful machines. If you get too deep into the marketing plan ,financial results of last two years, the technology influences the Euro exchange rate, ect... then buy a time deposite on the bank and rent a different exotic every week, it will probabbly be cheaper...

Quote:
    About the stradale overprice, try to get a normal 360 , buy the ceramic brakes, buy the racing seats, buy the carbon fiber parts, buy the upgrade on the ECU ( L.C gear shifts time ect..) buy the Lexan glass, buy the the challenge muffler, buy the new suspension rings, ect... ect... and you will probably spend double the difference between the Modena and the Stradale.

It would bother me after buying a Gallardo that the nex TT will wear the same engine as my car. That is one reason why the Z1 did not sell that well , it weared the exact engine of the M5 (5 liter 400HP) which was a 50% cheaper car....
    And about the Gallardo, everybody says a lot of beautiful things , but the car has hardly hit the road., wait 2 or 3 years and see what happens...

It is almost universally true that the parts of a car are more valuable than the car itself. What you're arguing is not a justification for the price increase from the Modena to the Stradale.

I believe you meant to say, "Z8" not "Z1". The Z1 did not have the E39 M5's engine. And the Z8 had problems other than sharing an engine w/ a cheaper car.

How long has Ferrari been making Carbon brakes for the Enzo and the 360 CS? Have the Carbon brakes been on the market long enough to prove their efficacy and reliability to justify a $25,000 price tag? I think not.

Greg A

IMO the difference between the standard Modena and the Challenge Stradale is not too much, if you have a look at the ceramic brakes (I'd say they should be worth an extra 8000 to 10000 Euro), racing interior, changes to suspension etc. together with the stronger engine you can call the 40.000 Euro plus justified.
    But I think, that not anybody WANTS these changes. I for my behalf would definetively cancel all the racing goodies inside and I'm even not sure about the ceramic brakes (besides racetrack I doubt they do any better in daily driving than good steel discs).
    And if you talk about power-to-weight-ratio, as RC correctly said, with 1430 kg (we have to wait and see what the first tests say) the Gallardo is highly competitive here. Although it has 4WD. The Aluminium body and perhaps the 10 cm shorter car length help.
    And yes, Ferrari is something special, but the first thing that counts is earning money. And I'm also sure, that if all the other competitors will come near to 500 hp (not only Gallardo, SL 55 - which isn't a real competitor, but wait for the next generation Porsche turbo and many others more), Ferrari simply can't stay that far behind, simply because out of prestige.
    A fill-in-between for Ferrari would be to offer the last Modenas with the 425 hp engine of the Challenge Stradale for the same price, before presenting an all new Modena in 2005. And I think either they boost power in the old model (that would mean with new engine) for another two years or they are replacing the whole car in 2005. I'm sure they can't wait any longer.

But I am really curious about this V10 thing. I never heard anything like that before

I do not undertand all you critics, I am using this chat because is a ferrari forum, and I would think people on it would share the same ferrari enthusiasm and mystic that I have, but I am finding out that all of you guys are here to critisise ferrari If you guys are all exited with the gallardo or SL55 go to a lamborghini chat maybe there you will find people sharing your thoughts.
    I am a car enthusiast but especially ferrari enthusiast, and I personally do not like all your negative criticism, beside, I personally owned different high performance cars and I talk mostly by experiance, while most of you guys are magazine reader that believe whatever the neighbord of the brother of the mechanic's wife comment on a new model..
    About the Stradale , just stop giving opinion on it if you just never drove one. There some of us that take our cars to the track often, where we really take most advantage of the car, and I believe that the stradale is a car focused for those kind of guys, same as the GT2, which price wise are about the same, with the big difference that a ferrari depreciate much less than a porsche.

Gianmaria, you have to get used to this forum.
    We're a bunch of car nuts who own Porsches, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Mercedes, BMW and even some or all of these cars at the same time.
    Criticism usually leads to productivity and better products.
    If Ferrari thinks their cars are perfect, why should they improve them further?
    Car manufacturers need our feedback and this is what we do here.
    We try to lead a pretty cool and rational discussion about our beloved cars but at the same time we try to have a deeper look at all the details, including the things we don't like.

Maybe this is one reason why there are car forums around the internet where much more posts are made and more people are registering. But this is actually where the "luxury" of Rennteam.com begins: we are a private and non-commercial forum and we can afford not to have too many Users.
    Don't get me wrong: we're happy about every single User but we don't need to glorify the cars to get more Users.
    And we don't need to do small-talk to attract Users.
    Which doesn't mean that we don't allow and don't want small-talk. It just happens that people here don't get in the mood to discuss about the best paint polisher or chrome rims on this forum, not to speak about how many red light races they've won.
    One critic said that Rennteam.com is too sterile and too "serious" for a car forum but I can't see what is wrong with that.
    Look at my posts about Porsche cars (and I owned several Porsche) and also have a look at my post about my newest baby, the E55.
    I love cars, I love driving them and I wish I had the money of Bill Gates to be able to buy any available car out there in the whole wide world (the Sultan of Brunei is one of my idols ).
    But this doesn't mean that I'm blind towards a car's weak points. Right now I don't know any sports car to be perfect.

Regarding the Stradale: it is a fine sports car, no doubt about it. But I talked to an owner at Baden-Baden and although he loves his car, the difference compared to the 360 Modena isn't that big as he expected. I heard the same story from a lot of Ferraristi but I understand if you don't want to see it that way. No problem, everybody is free to express his own opinion on this forum.

So please don't feel offended by our discussion style but try to see it as an opportunity to learn about the good and bad parts of a car and also to get a wider perspective about sports cars generally speaking.
    If you read the posts here very carefully and try to understand that nobody wants to bash Ferrari or other brand sports cars, you can actually learn a lot and get ideas for yourself what could be improved and what you would like to see on a new generation Ferrari.
    Try to see it as an opportunity to influence the process of future production.
    Because we know one thing for sure: Ferrari, Porsche and other car manufacturers are monitoring this forum and it is my understanding that they take pretty serious what is discussed here and of course on other select car forums on the internet.

Well done RC!

I hope Ferrari reads it and draws the right conclusions.

very good spoken RC!

to gianmaria: i love ferrari as well... i've never owned one but some of my friends do and i understand the myth, at least i think i do.

but the ferrari legend is based on horsepower as well -- past ferraris like the 355, 512, testarossa etc rarely achieved the best lap times but had more power than their competitors. ferrari means power.

i do not think that the gallardo is a danger for current ferrari sales. IMO the gallardo won't sell good at all.

BUT it is a threat for the legend. a 500 HP lamborghini for nearly the same price as a modena with 400 HP?

i think ferrari will bear this challenge!

regards; zz

Quote:
    very good spoken RC!

to gianmaria: i love ferrari as well... i've never owned one but some of my friends do and i understand the myth, at least i think i do.

but the ferrari legend is based on horsepower as well -- past ferraris like the 355, 512, testarossa etc rarely achieved the best lap times but had more power than their competitors. ferrari means power.

i do not think that the gallardo is a danger for current ferrari sales. IMO the gallardo won't sell good at all.

BUT it is a threat for the legend. a 500 HP lamborghini for nearly the same price as a modena with 400 HP?

i think ferrari will bear this challenge!

regards; zz

Exactly!

A threat for the legend. Right! Couldn't have said it better.

I also think that Ferrari will handle this (as well as they will win the Formula 1 championship).
    So to anyone out there, can you please tell me the exact date when Ferrari will solve this problem?

this will be solved around september 18th

best, floren.

Quote:
    this will be solved around september 18th

best, floren.

Has it something to do with the Frankfurt motorshow or are you trying to fool me

sorry guys but I think it takes alittle different curriculum from you guys to learn about high performance car. Magazine reader and friends of the wife of the neighbord that has a stradale does not do it for me. You guys drive the car, hopfully own, it for a while and then make the confidente comments most of you make on the car ( ferrari ). I woul not doubt to ask RC for comments and advise on the E55 ( since he says he owns one), but hardly I will learn something about a car he saw in a parcking lot... Like for me says that mercedes is about time to change the aut. gearbox and light up a bit with the 25 air bags on the cars, but then again I just saw one going by the other day , I should only comment on the appearence of the car and that is it.. I do not know who wrote it , but I red in this forum a guy that one night started to think about ferrari future and the next morning came out with a final theory that , as he stated, is likly to be 99% accurate, and that all future buyers should consider this theory before signing a check.... I am going to search who the guy was so I can contact him to advise me on my shares portafolio for next year...By the way I just gat the new EVO magazine from england and it says 4.2 from 0 to 100 for the Gallardo, same as the porsche tt and more than the stradale...

Quote:
    sorry guys but I think it takes alittle different curriculum from you guys to learn about high performance car

Right, owning a specific car and making a comment about it is definetely the way to go. But if you talk to owners of specific sports cars, you can learn a lot from it too.
    So if three Stradale owners tell me almost the same thing, you consider this to be irrelevant? Just curious.

I'd never make a comment about a car I don't really know.
    This is why I keep my Gallardo comments on a low profile because I didn't drive the car, didn't talk to owners and didn't talk to people who drove one..
    I tend not to trust car magazines too much because sometimes car manufacturers have their "friends" at car magazines and it is difficult to read between the lines.

And last but not least: we're not running this car forum because we don't know what we're talking about. Rennteam.com is not only me (thanks God! ) and some of our "invisible" co-editors and advisors have driven a variety of sports cars me and you can only dream of.

Again, Gianmaria: nobody wants to bash the Stradale, hell NO.
    But be prepared for a substantial power increase at Ferrari over the next three years.

Basically I think it comes down to this.

Lamborghini is pushing ferrari to be better, and there is no fault in that. So far as what I understand, that is why Lamborghini got started in the first place, because they thought ferrari wasnt good enough.

Even if ferrari doesnt have as much HP, it takes a certain type of person to want a lamborghini...everyone dreams of them because of how radical they are. I think lamborghinis personify "cool", while ferraris are beautiful and sexy. The classic red and tans, the sound, the heritage, it all has it going for it. When the gallardo comes out, ferrari will be running on the same fumes that porsche is with its boxsters and carreras (not enough HP to really be competitive, but they are still special enough to buy and say with pride that you own a porsche.)

Honestly, If you got 150 grand to throw around, I say get the "lesser" ferrari if you like the looks, or the sound, or the feel...Performance is great, but once you get up near 400hp, it starts to get very subjective. No matter if you go for a 360 or a Gallardo, its still gonna be a good choice and everyone will be filled with envy.

All I say is, god bless BMW and Mercedes and Maserati for keeping Porsche on their toes, and Lamborghini for showing Ferrari what the public wants.

-M

sorry.

i didn't try to fool at any stage!

i meant frankfurt and didn't know the exact date!

hope to see you guys there!

best, floren.

Quote:
    sorry guys but I think it takes alittle different curriculum from you guys to learn about high performance car. Magazine reader and friends of the wife of the neighbord that has a stradale does not do it for me.

sorry, but what is your problem?

you do not know anyone of us, what cars we have driven or owned. i know rennteam very well and this is no bunch of kids with car posters on their wall. your across-the-board judgement is as daring as absurd IMO.

i think you are a little bit thin-skinned because there might be a significant power increase with the modena successor over the 360/stradale. my ferrari dealer told me exactly that and advised me to wait for the modena sucessor.

the stradale is a nice car. i love it, it really touches my heart. but this is www.rennteam.com and not www.stradale-owners-only-who-are-not-allowed-to-say-anything-negative.com

regards
    zz

Quote:

sorry, but what is your problem?

you do not know anyone of us, what cars we have driven or owned. i know rennteam very well and this is no bunch of kids with car posters on their wall. your across-the-board judgement is as daring as absurd IMO.

i think you are a little bit thin-skinned because there might be a significant power increase with the modena successor over the 360/stradale. my ferrari dealer told me exactly that and advised me to wait for the modena sucessor.

the stradale is a nice car. i love it, it really touches my heart. but this is www.rennteam.com and not www.stradale-owners-only-who-are-not-allowed-to-say-anything-negative.com

regards
    zz

Exactly zz!
    The power increase will come, I was told exactly the same as you. So let's wait and see

The Modena/Challenge Stradale is a good car, but it was developed already several years ago. And time doesn't stand still. The standard is set by other cars and Ferrari will react.

Regards
    sr

@gianmaria:
    I'm so glad that we have finally found the all-knowing, one-and-only grandmaster of high perfomance cars, who can give to us his unbelievable wisdom and let us take part at his unique knowledge

Just kidding man, don't take things too serious!

regards
    sr

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/28/24 3:21 AM
    watt
    688736 1780
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    408786 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    255563 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    234818 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65406 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4636 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

857653 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    773515 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM