Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

BOOOOO!!!! F1 GP USA

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! FERRARI IF THEY WIN !!!! BOOOOOO!! NOT A CHAMPION WAY!!!

they should all not race today and get money back from F1A

rather switch the channel to watch football

Re: BOOOOO!!!! F1 GP USA

What an absolute joke!!! Cant believe that Ferarri are still racing.

Too much political crap involved in F1!!!!

Very bad for the future of the sport

i am going to be A1 gp fans now .. and support your own country .

Yeah hopefully A1 GP wont be as full of stupid rules and regulations.

The crows is now chucking crap onto the racetrack, dangerous but its hard to blame them. They need to bring those cars in now, this is a farce and not doing anything for anyone

Hopefuly this will be the straw that breaks the camels back on the Ecclestone-Ferrari circus since this is pathetic, if the rest of the teams were uniting before this already, now with this, they will hopefully be motivated enough to press Ecclestone fully to listen and be a little more democratic or he will have himself a F1 championship with only two little red cars on it going round

De La Rosa said that the teams even proposed to Ecclestone and Ferrari that if they placed a chicane at turn 13 so they could race, the Michelin teams would even give up taking any points on this race and giving them to Bridgestone teams, but at least the race would be held for the fans. They said... nope.

ferrari deserved to win at this GP due to their superior tires here, but not like this. Making the Michelin drivers choose between risking their lives for a show, or not racing and screwing the F1 audience. The implications of the actions by Eccelstone/Ferrari/Michelin here will have unknown repercusions now for the F1 future

Re: F1 Surrender Monkeys

Chicken, stupid and shameful!

That track corner has been there since 1909! AND 6,countem SIX , 6 , 6 , 6 recent Gran Prix Races there!!!!!!

Tire makers cant make a tire for it? Plenty of others can,even Hoosier!

Drivers do warm up lap and teams quit! Shameful! Cant even slow down for a corner??Do some laps then come in?????
    Dont have banked corner tire technology,LOL SO LAUGHABLE< ITS NOT FU***** ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!!! then stay on your driveways and dont ask fans for money.

150,000 fans ripped off, robbed of ticket price and travel
    costs! F1 is f****d in this country now.

SHAMEFUL!!!!! FANS CHEATED!!!!!!!!!!

Dont ever try to sell me Michelins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its stupid... This should have been all sorted out days ago surely!! All the money in F1 they need to put a race on!

Ive been an F1 fan for years but I cant take much more of this kind of crap, the focus should on providing an entertaining race for the fans!!! Too many egos me thinks!!!

V poor

Lets bring back the 70-80's Sport-Prototype racing!! ... those were the days!

I dont think Michilen are all to blame for this joke that is now going on in front of us.

Ok they fecked up the tires, but so what. Someone has fecked up how the hell can we not find a solution to the problem?? They could have had a race today, just build the bloody chicane!!!!!

Really silly!!!! Bernie should have took control and sorted this out before we got to race day

Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    Lets bring back the 70-80's Sport-Prototype racing!! ... those were the days!

yeah, back then they did racing for the love of it!

This is just another proof that Michael Shumacher & Ferrari have absolutely NO pride whatsoever.
    Worst f*ucking loser I have ever seen.
    Hope he gets hit by one of those beer cans they are throwing onto the track.

If it wasn't an impossible suggestion I'd ask people to boycot Ferrari, Marlboro and the rest or their sponsors.
    (I'm not really counting Minardi and Jordan since these two teams are pathetic already).
    What's it like owning a Ferrari right now? I would have a very bad taste in my mouth if Porsche acted like this.
    The F1 team is doing so much damage to the sport, their brand and their clients. "Nice Ferrari you have there. Let me park my Porsche so you have a chance of overtaking it..." Scheesh.

This is a total disgrace, an absolute joke and yet another example of money greedy losers like Shumi doing anything to win a race.

I guess this is the only way Ferrari can win a race.---that the really good drivers stay in the pits.
    What a F*CKING JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is pathetic!!!!! the solution to this BIG problem would have been only a little bit of flexibility!!!!!...

Formula 1 doesn't deserves at all this type of critical situations, it is more than a sport, its passion!!!!!!!!

By the way. F1.com seems to be totally blocked.
    Probably an angry mob trying to lynch Ecclestone et al. Cant really blame them...

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    "Nice Ferrari you have there. Let me park my Porsche so you have a chance of overtaking it..." Scheesh.

lol!!! one can only get humor like this from your Dr. Phil!

The three to blame here are Eccelestone (F1), Whiting (FIA) and Jean Todt (Ferrari) who were the ones who would rather see this happen and everybody get screwed instead of allowing a mobile chicane and even Bridgestone drivers taking all the points, as the 9 out of 10 teams (including Birgestone teams of Jordan and Minardi) agreed to. I would feel ashamed if I were in the Ferrari team watching them lap the track by themselves.

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Hope he gets hit by one of those beer cans they are throwing onto the track.

Muahahaha , that's not the answer to this type of situations, but nevertheless I was also hoping that to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but ferrari and all bridgestone teams, don't have the fault!!!!!, but at least they could showed up some flexibility!!

This is going to bring some serious consequencies!!, just imagine if all people that paid for their ticket, wants their money back, just as some fans did when I was wacthing the "race" !!!!!!

pathetic!

Quote:
    Mike S said:
    Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    "Nice Ferrari you have there. Let me park my Porsche so you have a chance of overtaking it..." Scheesh.

lol!!! one can only get humor like this from your Dr. Phil!

I second that!!!!!!!, I am laughinggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: BERNIE FLEES INDY!!!!!!

Eccelestone HAS already DEPARTED with 50! "laps" still to go !!!!!!

Indy attendence 160,000 - 2nd or 3rd highest of all of F1
    races. Bernie whines race was not "MARKETED" properly - hes right, no one knew it would be a 6 car race instead!

Also, French TV turns off Indy GP coverage !!!!!!! No doubt Michelins "technology" was tooo much for their public to
    know about!

and worse SCHUMACHER DRIVES HIS OWN TEAM MATE OFF THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
    JimFlat6 said: Bernie whines race was not "MARKETED" properly - hes right, no one knew it would be a 6 car race instead!

no kiding!

Quote:
    JimFlat6 said:
    and worse SCHUMACHER DRIVES HIS OWN TEAM MATE OFF THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What?? Spanish TV turned off F1 coverage now due to this circus, but at least Bari was leading before it went off the air!! you mean Schummi pushed Bari out??

yes!!!!!!!! bari unhurt, NOW back on track!!!!!!

Guys guys calm down.. instead of getting pissed off, we should all be thankfull to Ecclestone for giving us a preview of how the future of F1 is going to look like.Soon.

OK, I have just seen it in the news... U.N.B.E.L.I.E.V.A.B.L.E.
    They are alone to take the points and he pushed his own teamate off the track! only a dirtbag like schummi can even do such a thing of all days....

yea !!! let turn our back to f1 gp and show them the middle finger

and support a1 gp !!!!!

MY post number 1000!
    What better way to celebrate it than dissing the man that more than anyone else deserves a broomstick up his rectum and a one-way ticket to hell: Michael Schumacher.
    He just tried to drive Barrichello off the track?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!
    Is this guy even more certifiable than I already believed? Is this possible??
    Is this guy suck a f*cking loser that he in a race with NO competition whatsoever tries to run his own teammate off the track?????????????

Too bad his daddy didn't lose his testicles as part of the post-WW II Nurnburg process (his dad must have been a Nazi, right?)...the World would have been a better place.
    I am so apalled by this. I cannot recall EVER having seen a bigger loser in my entire life. My god. This guy deserves the best Mr. 666 can dish up.

And Barri. Man, I always thought he was a nice guy and a real knight of the F1 circus.
    Apparently he is just a big a prostitute as Schumi and the rest of the Ferrari team.

By the way: I got seriously beaten by a guy in a Ferrari today. He was much faster than me.
    We were positioned right next to eachother, but I didnt have a chance of following him. He was just gone.
    OK, I was filling up my tank at the gas station at the time......but he didnt seem to mind.

"No conscience? Cant drive a car? Want to win? No pride? We got your car ready. Ferrari."

I cant wait for the Podium ceremony !!!!!!!!

guys!! let all of us see their interview after the race !!!

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    MY post number 1000!
    What better way to celebrate it than dissing the man that more than anyone else deserves a broomstick up his rectum and a one-way ticket to hell: Michael Schumacher.
    Is this guy suck a f*cking loser that he in a race with NO competition whatsoever tries to run his own teammate off the track?????????????

Too bad his daddy didn't lose his testicles as part of the post-WW II Nurnburg process (his dad must have been a Nazi, right?)...the World would have been a better place.
    I am so apalled by this. I cannot recall EVER having seen a bigger loser in my entire life. My god. This guy deserves the best Mr. 666 can dish up.

And Barri. Man, I always thought he was a nice guy and a real knight of the F1 circus.
    Apparently he is just a big a prostitute as Schumi and the rest of the Ferrari team.

By the way: I got seriously beaten by a guy in a Ferrari today. He was much faster than me.
    We were positioned right next to eachother, but I didnt have a chance of following him. He was just gone.
    OK, I was filling up my tank at the gas station at the time......but he didnt seem to mind.

"No conscience? Cant drive a car? Want to win? No pride? We got your car ready. Ferrari."

Muahaha , try to post your last sentences at ferrarichat.com ....

Man I've just read what some of you guys posted some minutes ago, and didn't had the chance to see it on tv Ferrari is really loosing their heads!!!!!!!!

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    MY post number 1000!

CONGRATS ON YOUR 1000th Post, even if it was one the back of on of mine, LOL!!!!!!!

At least Ferrari is RUNNING IN THE RACE!!!
    The M tired teams are shameful yellow surrender monkey looooooosers

Schumi was born 60 years tooooo late for his arrogant personality. You are too young to recall this Dr. Phil,
    but at one time, F1 was a sport, a actual sport, and the drivers were classy sportsmen, not like most of the the robot like,passive agressive wimpy arrogant monkeys of today.

If Michelin was not ready with a tire for a track that has had five oter GP's recently they should have told their teams and .....the fans who they have treated so shabbily.

So much for F1 and any pretense of ANY sport.

F1 HAS NO BALLS!

SIXTY GP's in the US. This one may be the last. Good Riddence!!!!!!!!

Re: SCHUMACHER WINS !

PUKE!!!!!!!!

NOT A SINGLE FERRARI MECHANIC HAS RAN OUT TO CELEBRATE!!!!

Re: SCHUMACHER WINS !

Quote:
    JimFlat6 said:
    PUKE!!!!!!!!

NOT A SINGLE FERRARI MECHANIC HAS RAN OUT TO CELEBRATE!!!!

Didn't you see the whole F-team sitting there clapping and cheering Schumi on? Schumi even raised his hand and waved as he passed the finish line.
    And Monteiro is living on a different planet altogether.
    "I'm just so happy for my podium place..." HELLO?????
    Ok, so none of the other 14 drivers who usually beat your sorry a55 were in the race to begin with..but sure, go ahead and celevrate your 3rd place.
    And the [censored] jumps around on the podium with a champagne bottle in one hand and a bag full of no clue in the other.
    Jesus f-ing christ!

And a classic Schumi trick. Weaseling his way to a 3rd place in the standings with this shameful "victory". I hope he gets lynched on the way back to his trailer.
    What a motherfecking loser.

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    778510 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    442128 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    263002 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    261290 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    85533 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5753 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

880965 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    816808 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM