Crown

Board: Porsche - 911 - 997 Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: You have had it all along....

Quote:
    69bossnine said:
    Quote:
    Topless9114S said:
    LOL bossnine... the price we pay to have a beautiful car... Funny how that works...

1. You get what you pay for
    2. Best things come in small packages
    3. Sometimes, the best things are worth the wait
    4. And when all else fails, pour 3 12 ounce beers into the cup of the Holy Grail, sit back, drink, and dream about succeeding in 1, 2, and 3 or cry about the price you've already paid to fulfill 1,2, and 3, as the case may be...

Then forget about it... put a smile on your face and get in your Porsche and goooooooo

My wife would firmly debate you on point #2....... No pun intended of course.......... of course, I'm lying, the pun was very much intended......

You realize, of course, you walked right into that.

LOL... You are right, I did walk into that one... Lucky wife

Quote:
    tooner said:
    I must say that this is OVERWHELMINGLY the best thread I have ever read....

I wish to petition this thread to be pinned for all of us who wish to have a little fun before seeking important discussions about our cars.

As for you my dear JENNA... I guess we cant thank you enough for your candor and willingness to keep up the excitement by obliging our brothers, young and old, Single or Married, as wells as hopefuls and the like... with a little taste and visual of YOU!

Many Thanks Again...

tOonEr...from SF

ps. I have my bet on Dilinger no matter what... playah!!

You are welcome Tooner... I really am happy I can make you all smile. And please, those who are married, do not let my question earlier deter you from having fun here as well... This a thread, a fun one, for us all...

PS: What is this about Dilinger being a playah???? He just lost a notch in my book. The man for me, is the man who has me only. *cough*

Quote:
    Porsche Maniac said: I can't wait to introduce you to my mom Jenna!
    I know she'll be very happy.

OMG ROFL!!!

Quote:
    Mike S said:
    ROFL!! this post is giving me tears how hard i'm laughing, i think this is the 3rd time i've said this already lol!!! c'mon guys keep em coming!

Hey Mike... where is your pic? Let me see what ya got?

Bring it on....

Quote:
    paulorangelmelo said:
    I'm Single, very single and i don't say Woshhhh when i'm with a girl...

Woshhhhhhhhh

Ohhh... I like that

Quote:
    911Fanatic said:
    Jenna,

I've been silent thus far laughing my a** off at all the posts, AWESOME thread!

As far as the picture you should post....how about a picture of you and your Porsche pictured together White Snake style?

Remember the video 'Here I Go Again'? Think that would satisfy everyone's thirst...what do you think?

Hmmm... it's definitely a thought... I'll keep that in mind

Is everyone asleep?
    I hope not, it's lovin' time
    (at least in europe (1.30AM)

(@Jenna, I don't quite like to show off but I do have a great voice, and something in me tells me that you'd be instantly in love when I start singing beautiful serenades while pulling donuts on your front lawn)

LOL Now that I would love to see...rofl. Make it happen and I will video tape it for the guys here... then we all can make popcorn and watch the show...

Psssst... it's Friday night... that might explain it

Re: All right, enough!

Quote:
    Topless9114S said:
    Quote:
    Porker said:
    Quote:
    Topless9114S said:
    Ok Ok Ok... It looks like I will need to take a recent picture of me in order to show the real me and my lover... You all will have to give me some time now lol...

Jenna, this really hurts, you have no idea how much of myself I have put in those pictures. And for what?
    To hear that you have a lover???

I really felt there was something going on between us, you just threw the best thing that ever happened to you away, I hope you're happy now!

Bye everyone, I'm off, pleasing girls who have feelings!!!

(P.s.: Love this thread, now we all get to know eachother from another side)
    (P.s.s.: maybe we should really consider a thread with our real pictures, that way we get to know the person behind the posts. (for example:don't we all want to know what Dillinger looks like? )

Oh Porker... you should know as best as anyone here in this forum that our first loves are the gentle, yet jet rocking beauties of the road that cradles us within it's heart and soul... flying across the horizon to catch the sun and moon as it rises and sets before us... find someone who matches that love of yours as well, and you have found a soulmate forever

PS: I think everyone posting their real pictures on here is a great idea... it brings the personal into the fonts and posts...

Now a little more serious, I do think it's amportant in our case that the person we share our lives with, understands this passion we all share.
    Most of my ex girlfriends were all against the idea of making big trips with the car instead of taking a boring uncomfortable plane, while it really is a big thing to me.
    Where do we find such women?

If only there was a girl on this board that has the same ideas... it would give me hope for the future

Quote:
    Topless9114S said:
    LOL Now that I would love to see...rofl. Make it happen and I will video tape it for the guys here... then we all can make popcorn and watch the show...

Psssst... it's Friday night... that might explain it

You're right, I feel kinda dull being at home at this time of the week...
    You'll have to excuse me, I have to study...
    I realised a year ago that someday there will come an end to singing for a living, that's why I went to college...
    It would break my heart having to sell my CGT because my songs don't sell anymore..

P.S.: I'd love the put a WAVE file on here but you do have to understand, I cannot put my music on here for free... I need the money, so maybe you all want to put a depostit on following account nr: 001-568462-93 after that, I'll put the file on the board, thanks in advance..

Seems there was a real need for a thread like this, it's the most succesful on the whole board!!!!

Jenna I know you couldn't here it but an hour ago I made a song for you, my father took a picture of me singing it, I thought you'd appreciate it..

Maybe we should make a donation box for you here so that we get to hear you sing lol.

Where do we find such women? *blinks eyes* My dream vacation this summer is to do just that... find the time to just get in my car and go... I really want to take a tour around the USA ... Soon, I will. Too bad we don't have a highway around the world, because if we did, I'd be on it

What are you studying? And I hope I am not being nosy... but why could you not sing anymore? Is singing really something that you do for a living? You don't have to answer these questions if you don't wish to... but you have peaked my curiousity now

OMG you got me hook, line, and sinker ROFLLLLLLLLLL GOOD ONE!!!

Quote:
    Topless9114S said:
    Maybe we should make a donation box for you here so that we get to hear you sing lol.

Where do we find such women? *blinks eyes* My dream vacation this summer is to do just that... find the time to just get in my car and go... I really want to take a tour around the USA ... Soon, I will. Too bad we don't have a highway around the world, because if we did, I'd be on it

What are you studying? And I hope I am not being nosy... but why could you not sing anymore? Is singing really something that you do for a living? You don't have to answer these questions if you don't wish to... but you have peaked my curiousity now

Maybe it's going to take the fun away from the subject but no I'm no real singer (that doesn't mean it's not me in the pictures )
    I'm studying law, still have 2years to go. It's a rather painful time of the year right now, I have to prove myself..
    But after that, the reward will be great. I'm making a road trip this summer (Paris, Barcelona, Cannes,Milano, Rome and on the road back a quick stop at the Nürburgring)
    I think that would get the stress out of my head...

Are you looking for amazing company when you make your road trip?? I can assure you, you'll never be bored , altough the car you're driving will count for that too

(ever thought of installing PSE? That would make you the ABSOLUTE hottie )

I can't compete with these guys!

I think Porker is giving Dilinger some serious competition!

Jenna, if you're ever in beautiful Central California let me know! Heck - anywhere west of the Mississippi!
    Hopefully I'll have my car by then.

Dilinger this isn't you is it???

WOW... I'd love that road trip through Italy, etc. I'm actually considering a month's stay there this fall. Where do I sign?

SVN: Where in Central California are you from? I grew up in San Luis Obispo County... You planning on that Napa Valley Wine Trip if you get your car on time? That looks like a beautiful drive...

PS: Actually, I was really close to buying one with PSE already installed, but I hated the interior color. I wanted black on black, no exceptions. The dealer had to look all over to find me one, and finally found one on a ship from Germany headed to the Baltimore, Maryland harbor. She didn't have the PSE, nor a GPS I would have liked for road trips (although, one more digital display always means more potential problems). I accepted the deal with the options that were installed at the time. I really wish I had PSE though... kinda regret I didn't put my foot down on that option. Maybe I will someday

LOL @ schmuy

Quote:
    Topless9114S said:
    WOW... I'd love that road trip through Italy, etc. I'm actually considering a month's stay there this fall. Where do I sign?

SVN: Where in Central California are you from? I grew up in San Luis Obispo County... You planning on that Napa Valley Wine Trip if you get your car on time? That looks like a beautiful drive...

PS: Actually, I was really close to buying one with PSE already installed, but I hated the interior color. I wanted black on black, no exceptions. The dealer had to look all over to find me one, and finally found one on a ship from Germany headed to the Baltimore, Maryland harbor. She didn't have the PSE, nor a GPS I would have liked for road trips (although, one more digital display always means more potential problems). I accepted the deal with the options that were installed at the time. I really wish I had PSE though... kinda regret I didn't put my foot down on that option. Maybe I will someday

Jenna,

Yes, Napa Valley is a must! Very beautiful! Top down- can't wait.

I grew up in Fresno, born in Stuttgart,lived in Germany twice as a kid( visited in Sept.'01- love, love,love Germany), also have lived in Washington and Colorado.

SLO is very nice- definitely one of the nicest places in Ca! I was offered a football scholarship out of High School, but attended/played at Fresno St instead.

Have you considered moving back to CA? Do you still have family here? I'm sure plenty of friends!

So, how about them Orioles!

All the best,
    Richard

Quote:
    Topless9114S said:
    Quote:
    Mike S said:
    ROFL!! this post is giving me tears how hard i'm laughing, i think this is the 3rd time i've said this already lol!!! c'mon guys keep em coming!

Bring it on....

i'm a spectator on this thread, not a participant

Quote:
    Topless9114S said:
    LOL @ schmuy

Jenna, I think I'm in love.... a big warm, cuddle and kiss from London....

Dilinger, I'm so proud of you... don't give up buddy, I think your winning

I've not been around for a couple of days and I've missed all this fun, I have never laughed so much ... I vote this the best ever thread ... keep it going

Quote:
    Mike S said:
    Quote:
    Topless9114S said:
    Quote:
    Mike S said:

Bring it on....

cmon MikeS I wont tell right guys?

oh oh oh oh !!!!!

Seems i missed a lot!

now wait a minute lets get things straight!

Quote Jenna:
    "PS: What is this about Dilinger being a playah???? He just lost a notch in my book. The man for me, is the man who has me only. *cough* "

NOW JENNA, did i say this one? NO SURE I DIDNT somebody else did and you quoted on that!

I m not a player !!!

Do not believe what you hear baby!

Seems to me i was burried by the gravevine!

How about a little psesent to make you forget this bad comment??

Dinner for 2 on the sand? Sunset time? suits your program??

on jenna sorry baby forgot to show you the table!!

Ohhhh... "Dilinger, Dilinger, Dilinger...." she says breathlessly... you are a smooth one... this romantic dinner on the shore of beautiful tropical waters as the sun gently sets itself to sleep on the horizon, is indeed, a step in the right direction... (where is the heart emoticon here?)

Quote:
    med said:

Jenna, I think I'm in love.... a big warm, cuddle and kiss from London....

Dilinger, I'm so proud of you... don't give up buddy, I think your winning

I've not been around for a couple of days and I've missed all this fun, I have never laughed so much ... I vote this the best ever thread ... keep it going

Why thanks for the warm cuddle and kiss med... sigh, I have never met such a loving group of guys... Thank you Rennteam, for having the sexiest wonderful guys to make me smile

Quote:
    Mike S said:

Comeonnnnnnnnn Mike.... Pic, Pic, Pic...

Quote:
    SVNSVN said:

Jenna,

Yes, Napa Valley is a must! Very beautiful! Top down- can't wait.

I grew up in Fresno, born in Stuttgart,lived in Germany twice as a kid( visited in Sept.'01- love, love,love Germany), also have lived in Washington and Colorado.

SLO is very nice- definitely one of the nicest places in Ca! I was offered a football scholarship out of High School, but attended/played at Fresno St instead.

Have you considered moving back to CA? Do you still have family here? I'm sure plenty of friends!

So, how about them Orioles!

All the best,
    Richard

Yes, I am in California probably a couple times a year as I do still have family there. I highly doubt however, that I will move back although I do miss it a lot.

Maybe someday soon I will drive there down the coastline of Highway 1.... is there a more beautiful drive anywhere than that? It surely would be hard to beat....

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    777045 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    441647 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    262752 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    260916 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    85169 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5551 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

880618 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    815833 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM