Crown

Board: Porsche - 911 - 997 Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: You have had it all along....

Quote:
    69bossnine said:
    Quote:
    Topless9114S said:
    LOL.. Tell me bossnine... you still looking for the Holy Grail? And what is that expression on your face? Did someone put a scratch on your 997?

No, my dealer took that photo of me as I was writing the check for my 997S.

I found the holy grail, it looks absolutely smashing, and I can pour three 12-ounce beers into it at a time, which really cuts down on the frequency of getting up out of my lawn chair in the garage to get a refill from my garage fridge... Jesus really knew what he was doing when he commissioned that sucker. My current quest is for the Holy Coozy, and it's been fraught with peril....

@bossnine LOL

Great Idea Jenna, A FUN THREAD, life doesn't have to be serious ALL the time

LOL bossnine... the price we pay to have a beautiful car... Funny how that works...

1. You get what you pay for
    2. Best things come in small packages
    3. Sometimes, the best things are worth the wait
    4. And when all else fails, pour 3 12 ounce beers into the cup of the Holy Grail, sit back, drink, and dream about succeeding in 1, 2, and 3 or cry about the price you've already paid to fulfill 1,2, and 3, as the case may be...

Then forget about it... put a smile on your face and get in your Porsche and goooooooo

Welcome Jenna!

Thank you for adding spice and even more fun to this forum!

I'm single!
    Perhaps I can send you a pic ( I'm not very computer savvy ).

What a diversified group we have here- that's awesome ).

Again, welcome!

All the best,
    Richard

Jenna,

tell you what,i changed my mind how about NOT posting your pic????

Keep it as a mystery

No need to corrupt them more!!!

As for singles i know all you guys are MARRIED!!!

i m the only single here!!! hahaha

Mate what a wonderful world for the female of the species this can be! Fella's, can you imagine offering to post your pic on a website and getting this many slavering girls answering

Thanks for the thread Jen, it's a laugh. My 997S isn't due till September, and I have a girlfriend, but if you're ever just after casual sex, I'd like to put my name up!

br d

Thanks Richard for the warm welcome It is great to find a bunch of guys like you. Especially when we have so much in common...

And Dilinger... as far as that pic is concerned... I think I need to make something special for you guys... something that fits this forum. I am a rather versitile person, and can pretty much present myself in a variety of different ways. One day I look one way, the next I look another... and the Porsche board needs a pic to reflect the theme here. This will take me some time and thought. In the meantime... you all have a pic in my avatar.

Is this an attempt to try and keep me for yourself Dilinger?

And I did notice the board become quiet when I asked that terrifying question of "single or married?" Coincidence? *grin*

well i m SINGLE!!!

as for br d , does Jenna looks to you as she is a girl for casual sex???? dont think so mate, you ll have to try better than that!!!

and yeah i m trying to keep you for myself

Single... can't keep a gal pal for more than 3 months

hmmmmmmmm

br d... you lose dude

Quote:
    Topless9114S said:
    br d... you lose dude

It was always going to be a long shot.

No offence meant Jen, just English humour.

br d

I can't wait for the moment when Dillinger finds out that Jenna is really an overweight 49-year old guy called Bob who took some pictures of a Porsche in his neighbourhood and found a hot avatar on the web

Just kiddig Jenna, welcome to the board
    It's nice to get some variety here, even though some of us may get a bit excited..

lol None taken br d... It takes a whole lot to offend me

Was a nice try though... lol

I think excitement is the name of the game when it comes to Porsche owners... wouldn't you agree? We just love the rush and excitement where ever we can get it.

Thanks for the welcome Temm...

And by the way, if I were an overweight 49-year old guy called Bob, I have a feeling that Dilinger would be wise to this, as he seems a rather intelligent guy for attempting to keep me for himself on this board.

Re: All right, enough!

Quote:
    Dubliner said:
    Quote:
    gnil said:
    The others might be handsome, have nice cars, money and offer you beautifull vacations....
    but I have all it realy needs to make a woman happy :
    mussels and brains!!!

... and the ability to spell.
    I, on the other hand, don't have muscles, but I do have a sardonic sense of humour

...sorry, but I was abandoned by my alcoholic french mother when I was 6 month old and got then raised by nones who never sent me to school as I was a male and not supposed to live with them so they didn't want to get caught so I never learned to spell
    Please Jenna....will you teach me so no one will ever make fun of me ever again and then I'll bay you the 997 TT cab painted in your favorite color....

OK here's a question for you all....

How many people "christened" their Porsche... It was one of the first things I did. Passenger seat works best. Back seat is impossible.

Quote:
    Topless9114S said:
    LOL bossnine... the price we pay to have a beautiful car... Funny how that works...

1. You get what you pay for
    2. Best things come in small packages
    3. Sometimes, the best things are worth the wait
    4. And when all else fails, pour 3 12 ounce beers into the cup of the Holy Grail, sit back, drink, and dream about succeeding in 1, 2, and 3 or cry about the price you've already paid to fulfill 1,2, and 3, as the case may be...

Then forget about it... put a smile on your face and get in your Porsche and goooooooo

My wife would firmly debate you on point #2....... No pun intended of course.......... of course, I'm lying, the pun was very much intended......

You realize, of course, you walked right into that.

Re: OK here's a question for you all....

Quote:
    John SF 2005 997 S said:
    How many people "christened" their Porsche... It was one of the first things I did. Passenger seat works best. Back seat is impossible.

I found out the rear end of aan 996TT is just made for that!!
    A girl can sit pretty comfortable in that 'ducktail' spoiler
    An extra advantage is that her 'behind' is kept warm by the engine
    And for the taller guys, there's always the option of lifting the spoiler a little
    (I'm starting to think it's really made for that purpose)

I must say that this is OVERWHELMINGLY the best thread I have ever read....

I wish to petition this thread to be pinned for all of us who wish to have a little fun before seeking important discussions about our cars.

As for you my dear JENNA... I guess we cant thank you enough for your candor and willingness to keep up the excitement by obliging our brothers, young and old, Single or Married, as wells as hopefuls and the like... with a little taste and visual of YOU!

Many Thanks Again...

tOonEr...from SF

ps. I have my bet on Dilinger no matter what... playah!!

Jenna,

I've been silent thus far laughing my a** off at all the posts, AWESOME thread!

As far as the picture you should post....how about a picture of you and your Porsche pictured together White Snake style?

Remember the video 'Here I Go Again'? Think that would satisfy everyone's thirst...what do you think?

I can't wait to introduce you to my mom Jenna!
    I know she'll be very happy.

Seriously now, it's great to have a female enthusiast around here, driving the aledged "most manly" car there is.

LMAO , Look at that damn fag , she can be my seat cover anyday..

Ooooo the older woman , I bet she bakes a good cake bless her.

throt.

ROFL!! this post is giving me tears how hard i'm laughing, i think this is the 3rd time i've said this already lol!!! c'mon guys keep em coming!

I cant stop looking at her..if only if only , I will be dreaming in my sleep tonight..

Jeeps LOL..

throt.

I'm Single, very single and i don't say Woshhhh when i'm with a girl...

Woshhhhhhhhh

Welcome to the board

Hi Jenna,

Just wanted to say welcome to the board, just logged in today and saw the whole thread - had a few laughs here and there .. Felt that I must give a warm welcome and thank you for getting the guys all worked up

Check your PM

Quote:
    Porker said:
    Jenna,

I must say I'm so happy you asked us to give a picture, this way I can play my strongest card.

And I want you to know that, if my picture doesn't say enough, I can sing the most beautiful serenades to you.
    So Jenna, I'm just a simple man asking a girl for her love, I hope this isn't to much to ask?

P.S.: If this doesn't work, i do have a CGT...

(As you can see I also have great taste when it comes to clothing and interior)

Wow Porker, let me hear you serenade? A wave file would do nicely, don't you think? I might question your taste in clothes and interior, however, a beautiful voice and a beautiful GT just might raise your status in my eyes...

Give it all you got guy!

PS: Congrats on your GT.. beautiful car

Quote:
    gnil said:
    Do you like my sandals ? I love my white socks..

LOL Gnil... love the pic... and the white socks with sandals do give it a nice touch

By the way... beautiful scenery as well

Quote:
    Porker said:
    Quote:
    Topless9114S said:
    Ok Ok Ok... It looks like I will need to take a recent picture of me in order to show the real me and my lover... You all will have to give me some time now lol...

Jenna, this really hurts, you have no idea how much of myself I have put in those pictures. And for what?
    To hear that you have a lover???

I really felt there was something going on between us, you just threw the best thing that ever happened to you away, I hope you're happy now!

Bye everyone, I'm off, pleasing girls who have feelings!!!

(P.s.: Love this thread, now we all get to know eachother from another side)
    (P.s.s.: maybe we should really consider a thread with our real pictures, that way we get to know the person behind the posts. (for example:don't we all want to know what Dillinger looks like? )

Oh Porker... you should know as best as anyone here in this forum that our first loves are the gentle, yet jet rocking beauties of the road that cradles us within it's heart and soul... flying across the horizon to catch the sun and moon as it rises and sets before us... find someone who matches that love of yours as well, and you have found a soulmate forever

PS: I think everyone posting their real pictures on here is a great idea... it brings the personal into the fonts and posts...

Quote:
    Zürich said:
    I just broke up because of you Jenna! Please take me.... I'll wash your car every day!

Zurich... I am honored that you would do such a thing just for me! How many times a day wiil you wash my black 911 kitty? Hehe

Very cute.

Quote:
    gnil said:
    Quote:
    Dubliner said:
    Quote:
    gnil said:
    The others might be handsome, have nice cars, money and offer you beautifull vacations....
    but I have all it realy needs to make a woman happy :
    mussels and brains!!!

... and the ability to spell.
    I, on the other hand, don't have muscles, but I do have a sardonic sense of humour

...sorry, but I was abandoned by my alcoholic french mother when I was 6 month old and got then raised by nones who never sent me to school as I was a male and not supposed to live with them so they didn't want to get caught so I never learned to spell
    Please Jenna....will you teach me so no one will ever make fun of me ever again and then I'll bay you the 997 TT cab painted in your favorite color....

Oooooo tempting.... poor thing... I can have any color?

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    776824 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    441566 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    262702 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    260845 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    85122 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5519 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

880562 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    815716 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM