RC:
Italo:
RC:
Italo:
Wrong a=gain RC, delivery is delayed just to help the current cars in circulation hold thier value a bit. Audi were producing way too many cars compared to the demand thinking they could compete with the Huracan in terms of depreciation.

Not true but it is difficult to prove something without saying too much. Smiley

Also, a car manufacturer delaying delivery intentionally? Seriously? Do you actually know how the car business works? Smiley 

Are you serious! what is the Ferrari module based on ? Do you think Ferrari can't produce more cars if they want to?

According to what I know from talks to Ferrari employees, they are very limited by their distribution model, dealers, parts and other issues. Yes, they would make more cars if they would make more money with them but raising production would also raise cost and so far, the current cost/gain analysis seems to work just fine for them. The production is not artificially limited, it is limited by their business and distribution model.

Now what happened to the 997, over supply killed the 2nd hand value. Now Porsche has tried to rectify this with the 991 by reducing the amount of cars produced.

I don't have a clue what you're talking about. Smiley

997 prices depreciated badly due to over supply Smiley

You sound like those conspiracy theory people who accuse Apple of artificially keeping iPhone production low to raise demand and this is actually a thing I know 100% it isn't true because I

See what just found it's way into my R8 garage... (let's see if you realize what this is, sorry can't do a close-up).

Are we now playing Blues Clues here ? Cant see anything apart from the hood of an R8, be more specific or don't post such questions Smiley

IMG_3410.JPG