RC:
ALDO:
RC:
The farmer:

But the additional cost for having a decent car is a very minor problem right now. Just home in the north pool again after a month in Florida and, sorry for me, including Miami beach. In the news tonight, they recommended everyone that visited MB or  other Zika places to have safe(condom) sex in at least TWO MONTH. I where in Florida with my kids, just got back and my girlfriend (not with .us in USA)saw the news. THATS a problem.....mail

If your girlfriend isn't planning to become pregnant over the next couple of months, you're OK even without condom.

The Zika virus is really an issue for pregnant women and their unborn but healthy adults and even healthy kids don't have too worry much, there has been a lot of exaggeration lately, thanks to the media hype about it.

Funny, I have never ever been bitten by a mosquito in Florida, not even the kids or my wife. However, I have been stung by a bee at the pool (Sunny Isles Beach) and not only did it hurt like hell (I am usually not sensitive to bee stings since I have been stung by a couple of dozens of bees during my childhood and had a swollen face for over two weeks Smiley), the pain didn't disappear for a couple of days(!) and the sting location was thick (like a small node) for almost half a year. Very weird and I will never forget that. Mosquito bites? None. However we are always around autumn, winter or spring over there, never in summer.

Mr GOING-OFF-TOPIC!!!

Oopsie...just wanted to help. Smiley Smiley

I read RC's response without looking at the passage he quoted and me too after reading the first sentence and hitting the word "condom", I was wondering what the heck was going on!!!  Smiley

But then I read The original quote which put it into context and everything was fine.