Joost:

Wow, you sure have a complicated social life RC!

Nah, not complicated, only interesting. Smiley Would be boring otherwise.

I am pretty sure that some of the guys here have similar "complications" in their social life but they do not write about it. I only write about those "complications" which cannot be tracked back to me. Smiley One of my wife's best friends, a highly attractive (single) woman, looking amazing at her age (50), has some sort of Tourrete's syndrome (well, not really, she just always says what she thinks). You can imagine how interesting this gets whenever she is around, I love her (as a friend), she is so much fun, even if she sometimes tells me what she thinks as well. No surprise that she is still single though. Smiley Smiley

I wish you a great holidays, hope you'll enjoy it with your family and without having to worry about what other people think or do... wink

I only worry when it comes to neighbors and the kids. Other than that, I couldn't care less. Smiley Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)