noone1:

SV time is never near any 918 time either, and often loses to cars slower than the 918...

I'll believe Lamborghini times when I actually see them.

There is a theory that VW Group doesn't want Lamborghini to post these record numbers and that Lamborghini is advised (by VW Group) to keep a low profile with test reviews, no assistance either, so cars do not achieve these record times. This could explain why AMS got an underpowered R8 from Audi for the Supertest (surprisingly, in other reviews, the R8 had the same performance as the Huracan) and why both, the Huracan but especially the Aventador SV, had setup issues during some reviews because the reviewers received false tire pressure and chassis setup values from Lamborghini. Smiley Unless of course Lamborghini is really that negligent and not caring but I highly doubt it.

Speaking of tire pressures: My R8 is amazing on the track with the comfort (up to 270 kph) tire pressure but with the recommended tire pressure for Vmax (330 kph), the car isn't too impressive on the track (heavy oversteer followed by a mild understeer). With the lower tire pressure the handling is very neutral, absolutely fantastic.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)