MKSGR:
pmarkow:

well, i enjoy the GT3RS very much even on (bad) mountain roads at low speeds. the turbo S gave me no pleasure at all in test drives and the turbo S cabrio is so ugly it makes the birds cringe at it when one drives by:::))). there is no substitute for the GT3RS sound experience and its 'directness'. all this works perfectly even on normal roads at semi legal speeds.:::)) i am still not at ease with the 911-type looks of my RS but once i am in and driving it i even forgive and forget the (lack of) esthetics.

If you drive the turbo s for a longer time (or have the GT3RS for longer and get used to it) that is very likely to change your current view. I did about 150.000km in GT2/GT2RS, i.e. I am well aware of the benefits of the GT setup. If you do this your view on the GT cars changes. They are just a bit boring to drive slow. 

Of course, if one likes na engines the GT3 is only a logical choice.

BTW: I think the GT3RS is less beautiful than the turbo s cab Smiley Too much race car design without being faster. I don't want to attract attention - I want to be faster.

as everybody knows the fastest car on italian roads is always the local delivery truck::::))))

i don't care about attention or not. i care about the feeling the car provokes in me. and 150k km in a turbo S will not change that. the RS is doing ok in the feeling-compartment but it is a 911 nevertheless. that is why i shall go back to F.