kudryavchik:

Whoopsy, lets not forget that from the next year the new cars come. Who and how will adapt to new regulations is also a question.

I don't know if RB is the best car this year or now, more fair to say they are very close and their strengths depends on track. And Hamilton will never be in the lose situation, he is multiple times champion and the attitude to him now mostly depends on his off track activity)))

Vettel is in different situation, however he lost in RB 2014, he lost in Ferrari and couldn't keep up with the pressure. Now he is good in collecting the garbage after the attendants and wearing rainbow tshirts. Pity it is not the Rainbow from Blackmore and Dio times

Exactly about next year. Red Bull and Mercedes could fall to mid pack and some other teams could come out on top.

I am cheering for Alpine so Alonso can get his 3rd. I would also love McLaren and Ferrari to continue their climb up, 3 way battle between Alpine McLaren and Ferrari. 

At the start of the year, there is no question up and down the grid, RB has the best car. Mercedes stopped developing their car after Silverstone and all their gains to get to more or less equal to RB's performance was from setup changes. 

It's not unlike back in 2017 where Vettel in the Ferrari has the advantage early on, but second half of the season Mercedes got on top of their car and Hamilton start catching and passing Vettel on points. Vettel didn't do himself any favour by letting Hamilton get into his head. Baku anyone? Singapore is another, Max got a Ferrari sandwich!

But this year RB is in a much better shape than the 2017 Ferrari. For some reason after Schumacher Ferrari is a dis-functioning mess. 

--