d997h:

I don't know, from my experience 911 people will stay in their territory and I am not sure whether others will want a hardcore Cayman, still a car some think of as a "couldn't afford a proper 911"...I assume that - because the GT4 RS is such a special package with the GT3 stuff etc. - most cars will end up as garage queens and perhaps serve as vintage collecting items of ICE cars of an bygone era in the future (longterm investment...) ... Smiley

Due to circonstances I am left without a GT car. Always was a 911 guy, love the dynamics of the rear engine and like the  design suits me well. 

Now I don't want to be without a GT car. 

What choice to I have :

Buy a used 991 GT3 RS ? Could work out well, but after 2 991 GT3 RS I am happy to have a change.

Buy a 992 GT3 ? I really can't get used to it's looks and I don't feel I would gain anything in driving dynamics and pleasure compared to my former 991 GT3 RS

Buy a GT4 RS ?  That is a fresh change for me. Something different and thrilling.  I would not gotten it if it had the carrera engine, but with the GT3 engine it makes it a completely different car to me, worth a try. 

Plan is to keep it only untill 992 GT3 RS of course Smiley unless I fall completely in love with the mid engine setup . 

But I can't see someone selling his recent GT3 RS to get the GT4 RS . Will be interesting to see who buys them.

Allocation for 2022 in Switzerland have all been sold in 24 hours.