kudryavchik:
Enmanuel:
kudryavchik:
Jean:

I think the chassis must be based on the LaF Aperta but if you look at the wheels, this car has five bolts instead of single nut system.  And a lot of shared parts with SF90 in the interior too.  Perhaps not as special a car as in LaF?

To be fair it is not special at all. Technically here is nothing new, simple parts bin with new design ( 0$ spent on rd), but ferrari can juice its clients, they are ready to pay and feed the company. Right marketing

I wouldn't go that far. And given the levels of customization that you can push these cars to (as evidenced by the SP1/2), I'd say these are as special as you want to make them. What's a shame is that most of them exist only under covers in a warehouse somewhere. 

Yes, i was too black&white. Hardware - the same, but of course different shell and aero (of course aero is also the development subject). But I think you will agree, these cars are "juicemakers". And as I have written above - I like it, nice design, resembles me some ferrari can am cars. To me 350 can am, 330 p3/4 and 212 montagna are among the most beautiful designs

Sure, they are there to make the company cash over a relatively low R&D cost. And the ones that get ordered as a launch spec and sit in the dark for a few decades until they go up for auction are a waste. But I think with the right buyer, some of these will end up being really special.