RC - I thought you were going to show me a Tesla ad?  A tweet is not an ad. And since I have this in my car I can tell you that it is not the same as saying it is a track car meant for the race track.  This software allows you to alter traction control and power bias from front to rear or anywhere in between.  Putting that in the car just enables software control of things like more engine and battery cooling. It will then display tire temps and brake temps along with battery and motor status. 
Still far far from Tesla advertising or implying even that this is a track car with track brakes.  Again, it would be cheap to slam huge brakes on the car but then you guy would realize it needs a roll cage, suspension, wings - you know - all that stuff the put on a new 911 street car to make it ready for the track.  What is again that Porsche puts on track cars?  All that stuff. Yet they advertise all models as track toys and sports cars so why so many types of brakes?  Are they being negligent?