Whoopsy:

OMG Mike, you killing me!!!

Not that long ago you dismissed him as full of shit.

And now you are quoting him. So what is it? Is he full of shit still or is he credible? Make up your mind.

You can't just use him when it is convenient and dismiss him when he isn't.

So what is it now? You want to believe in him now? Which also means he was right before also and you were wrong?

Btw, when I drive the e-Tron, or the Taycan, I uses the brake pedal as often as I drive any other normal car. Brake pedal is there for a reason, it is to be used when one wanted to slow down or stop completely. Heck, I also uses the brake pedal whenever I drive the 918 or the Panamera hybrid, as the brake pedal is act one uses when they WANTED to stop. 

It's really only the Tesla people that only uses the gas pedal when driving, every other single person on Earth that drives a car uses a gas pedal and a brake pedal. Don't believe me? Go ask your neighbour, or a random person at the mall what they use to stop a car when they are driving one. You might be surprised as their answers. 

Oh one more thing. Elon didn't run a single lap at the Ring.

He was never there. Actually as far as I can tell, Elon never ever set foot at the Ring, ever.

He had his minions doing the laps.

He had absolutely no idea what or how it feels like at the Ring. 

As for the actual lap itself, the Plaid wasn't going full on (well it is, as far as its own abilities). It had employed lift and coast just to preserve the brakes to last that one single lap. I knew enough people that as it happens, the guy that drove the Plaid lap is someone I met and knew. The Tesla team did enough laps around to know the factory setup won't last a single lap on the Ring, hence the lift and coast. It was what the testers had suggested back to corporate. 

First of all his video about 2 seconds to 60 was splitting hairs.  I think you are the one now who suddenly does not like this source which you like in the past.   Not a single peep from you about the content of the video - just some lame fake outrage that I used your own tech source. Don’t make us laugh.  You exaggerate that I called him full of shit to try to make your point. Still you don’t say anything about the analysis of the brakes. Crickets. I guess this video does not suit you. Make up your mind?

Obviously I was speaking of a Tesla driver not a Elon himself but since you need to be correct once in the discussion I will give you that one. You need a win.  However it is noteworthy that when a Tesla has a panel gap I’m pretty certain you think he is the one building the car - lol. 
Your funniest is that you agree Tesla drivers don’t use their brakes.  You are actually proud of the fact that you know how Tesla drivers use EVs as intended yet you still go on and on about how others use their brakes to stop like it is the best way to stop.  It just strikes me as funny that you defeat yourself in each of your arguments. Plus are proud of your logic. 

Could it be that all other drivers use the brakes to stop because if they did not their cars would crash?  OMG that is it.  I wonder if these people , like me and other Tesla drivers , would also use regen rather than brakes when in a Tesla??? Hmm.  To put it another way - when I’m in my turbo I also use the brakes.  The difference is obvious.  Now do you think that since Tesla drivers seldom use the brakes that this puts different stresses (less, are you still with me) on the brakes?

Lastly - did I not mention myself that it is likely they set that amazing lap time while taking care of the brakes?  How many times did I mention that the brakes, like any road car, are fine as long as don’t abuse them or the 1000 awesome horses, which can’t really happen on the street. Bottom line is that the video from the guy you like ( does it matter that I liked him, you trusted him as a source) did not even get a response from you.  That sums it up.  Yet you pretend that me not agreeing with him once somehow makes your point?  If I had found a source you disagreed with in the past would that have convinced you ?   Logic is fleeting.  

PS - using the brakes in an EV as much as a regular car?  Did you turn off all regen in your famous blended braking?  Unless you did you did that you know the brake pedal is also triggering regen not just brakes. So while you may be using that silly old fashioned energy wasting pedal it is not true you are using the brakes as much.  This point is as week as your ‘Elon did not drive the ring himself’ argument.  Enjoy. This was fun.