Whoopsy:
Leawood911:

In Austin the wife and I experienced our first wait at a supercharger. It was only about 20 minutes waiting for a charger but we absolutely rocked the place using the cars built in karaoke system the entire time. We had an absolute blast. Lucky for your ears your were not there.  
In short time there will be lots of new tech trying to charge faster. The new 4680 battery will address many of the known shortcomings a bit.  Personally I am more interested in battery density and cost than ultra high charge speeds. I charge 99% at level 2 at home so speed is not as important at cost and weight. I would not mind 500 miles in range and no increase in charge speed at level 3. 
Talk to me about fast level 2 home charging (where most charging will take place) and bi directional charging and we are in business.  Imagine my car running a home for a week when the power is down. 

I don't eat Indian food. People should stop cooking Indian from now on then? 

You and I are just one single data point out of millions. What you don't have use for is actually useful for million others. What I don't like to eat is regular food for billions of people. 

A new battery can't break physics. There is a limit to how much power you can pump into battery via 400V system until it's not a good idea. As of right now even the EV leader Tesla has hit the wall already on it's 400V charging. Those 250kW advertised speed is just a peak that they can only sustained for a tiny moment, VAG products can do 250kW SUSTAINED from 0 to basically 40-50%.

I was not disagreeing and yes the peak charging speed is momentarily available at best.  I was just sharing a fun story about the wait and that an old guys can still have fun.  
But I disagree that we will see no more advancement in batteries or similar tech - the physics change as materials change.  I would not bet against that with everyone and every $ in hot pursuit of this tech breakthrough.  In just five short years I predict a 300 mile charge of around 10 minutes at superchargers and  L2 speeds of 100 miles per hour with a 25% weight reduction in battery mass.  
And then there will be advances in electric propulsion in general.  There is a lot of low hanging fruit and we have never been more prepared in terms of tech and resources to make advances.