The equipment is almost complete but unfortunately I only have the 73-liter tank and not the very good laser light.yes But the LED headlights provide good light as well. Nevertheless, I would have preferred the laser light.

My first experience I will like to tell after some time. However, Christian has written such a comprehensive and thoroughly review one can add almost nothing.kiss My first impressions absolutely agree with his experiences. It's a very entertaining car and much more emotional than my 997.2 Turbo S ever was.blush

Even my neighbors are involuntarily get entertained every morning after a cold start. As I learned today, it’s absolutely impossible to prevent this infernal noise (cold start with open flaps) or to change the control software. Same as Lamborghini Huracan.heart

For reasons of emission regulations, the catalysts have to be heated as quickly as possible and this is only workable with open flaps, I was told.

My neighbors must either live with it or I can soon buy there houses at a low price. Since I am in the real estate business, this would be a pleasant side effect.indecisionindecision

Seriously, the sound is incredible and the 10 Zyl. n/a engine is probably the last of its kind. Attached some pics of today.

IMG_2692.JPG

IMG_2693.JPG

IMG_2691.JPG

IMG_2684.JPG

IMG_2682.JPG

IMG_2694.JPG

IMG_2689.JPG

IMG_2687.JPG IMG_2677.JPG

IMG_2696.JPG

--

Kind regards, Conny 

Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016) BMW 740xDrive (2016)