Quote:
Rossi said:
Quote:
DirtyHarry said:
Believe it or not Rossi, im sure the majority of people who have driven both cars would agree, there is a perceivable difference in acceleration between the S and the standard car, until you have driven both i suggest you keep your ill-informed and somewhat provocative comments to yourself.

Mr. BloodyHarry,
my comment was neither ill-informed nor provocative. I was just questioning, if that relatively small difference in power and acceleration between Carrera and Carrera S really is perceivable to everyone.
And it is exactly as Carlos said, it varies from person to person and is especially dependent on driving conditions. So it surely is possible, that someone doesn't feel it (I drove both and felt it BTW). So no need to get personal here, eh?
And if someone narrow-minded like you feels offended, it is surely your fault and you should keep your useless comments to yourself.

For goodness sake I'm not going to be drawn (any further) into an argument about something as inane as whether or not I could "feel" the difference in acceleration between two cars, yes there is barely anything in it but it is noticeable, and it's interesting to see that despite questioning if I could "feel the difference" you are now saying that you noticed it too. Anyway Rossi this conversation is boring me - god knows what it's doing to every other poor bugger that's had the misfortune of reading it - so I'm going to take my narrow mind, get into my 997S and go for a spin....Cant wait to FEEL that acceleration.