Quote:
jfraser said:
I've been using car handsfree bluetooth for 3 years, and have never had any issues at all....The connectivity is totally seemless from handset to car kit (back to handset if you switch off the car.) I originally had the Parrot system, but my porsche will have the latest Motorola BLNC system (released last week)....This is the first system to offer digit dial (you say a phone number and it dials)its fully interactive.....I wouldn't dream of purchasing the Porsche system (it's antiquated by comparison) The Motorola's chrome module will integrate very nicely inside the car (i'll post a couple of pics when its installed)
Here's the link to the Motorola BLNC website
http://www.motorola.com/automotive/solution_blnc.html

I probably would have agreed with you a few weeks ago, but now that I have the car and using PO's integrated system, I'm nothing but impressed by its use and would recommend it to anyone specking a new car. Only today I made 4 calls from my sim card address book,with all the information and searches displayed on the dash (and PCM) and didn't once need to look away from the road.
IMO it doesn't get much easier than that. Only flaw is that the dupe sim cards promised by Orange and O2 have not been made available as yet.