rodent:

Hi all, first post 

Just ordered a Targa 4 sapphire blue with graphite/chalk interior with classic carrera 20" wheels. I've taken it with the PDK and that's about all as too easy to get carried away!

Still have my Aston Vantage 4.7 for now but starting to use it regularly and its not easy to live with. More of an event than the Porsche and the noise is very nice but my last Vantage was a 4.3 and the noise was outrageous but had no power low down. Not sure about the American V8 but sold my Jensen Interceptor two years ago which had that lovely Chrylser V8 in it.  

Last Porsche was a 911 2.4 T in 1988, I paid £1200 and sold it for £12,000 in 1990!

Its interesting to hear all the comments about performance and handling but personally I have found most people cant actually drive anyway, and how fast can we go on the road?

Interested to here views on how fast you guys actually drive on the road?

ps just move my post if its in the wrong place.

Did 306 km/h last Sunday outside Rostock with my GT3Smiley Was down in Leipzig for some laps and on the way back Sunday night there was very light traffic. Not so relaxing to drive over 280-290 in my opinion,but put the car at 240-250 (as we did)and it is a very nice ride. Average speed Leipzig- Rostock 157 km/hkiss