Gnil:
RC:

The Turbo S is a bit too much of a sleeper, especially regarding the emotional part.

But it is so fast on long tracks with Michelin Cup's ..... faster then my RS,  Smiley

Of course the 991 Turbo S is a fantastic driving machine and a very good track car with the right tires but at the end of the day, people need to ask themselves what they want. For me, the Turbo S would have been a perfect daily driver and  maybe a very good track car if I planned to be on the track often. Not for serious track racing but that occasional and more serious than causal track fun.

What I needed was a weekend toy car. The Turbo S is not a good weekend toy car if you don't get to drive it often and the emotional part is important. 

When I enter my 991 GTS Cab and start the engine and actually drive it, I get goosebumps. Even at lower speeds. Same goes to my R8, this is where I actually get (almost) an orgasm. Smiley Smiley

The Turbo S is an amazing driving machine but it just wasn't enough to make me happy, especially because I was driving this car only on weekends.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)