RS 991:
Whoopsy:

"Normal' customers can bitch all they want, but they are not the ones that buy 4-6 Porsche's a year, they buy one every 4 years or something. I guess I could be counted as a typical high end Porache customer, after the 918 I bought the RS, I skipped the GT4 but I bought the GT4 ClubSport, I also have an R coming, a Cayenne Turbo S arriving in Sept, deposit down for the next GT3, the next Panamera Turbo S, and the Misson E. That's 6 cars right there after the 918.

That's a spectacular lineup you'll haveSmiley. What about the GT2 RS?Smiley

Honestly I am not sure about that one. It will be a nice 'investment', but I think it will be a handful to drive and there is no where here to put to use all that performance except on my track, but then again on the track I will likely have more fun in the track car. 

After the 918 I stopped chasing the HP, the F12 is borderline crazy, 700+ going to rear wheels only. It's a lovely car to drive daily but needs to be sensible on the right foot. The 500HP GT3RS on the other hand is VERY usable, but the interior is not. I don't live in Germany with unrestricted roads, the top end is useless to me.

If my guess is correct, the GT2RS will be just like the GT3RS interior-wise, but with perhaps the power level of the F12, maybe a little less, and also without the linear power delivery of the F12. 

I am slowly warming up to the R, I think 500HP is the sweet spot for 2wd sports cars that gets driving on the street, especially outside of Germany. The .2 GT3 will also be at that power level so I think Porsche is on to something.

--